Sir Rahul

On 10/7/2020 at 10:22 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Dane Scarlett

Age - 16

Club - Tottenham Hotspur

Position - ST

Nationality - England

AC8642F9-DA21-4C14-AF29-4E9B05BA2C97.jpeg.f229d8a6faddbfdc73d2db1424931cb1.jpeg

Currently playing for Spurs in the u18s managing to play 4 games scoring 4 goals and creating 2 assists.

Dane is similar to Liam Delap of Manchester City with his physique, Scarlett can drop deep and help contribute to the build up but is also very good at staying on the shoulder making good runs in behind for one on one situations or to drag defenders out of position.

Couldn't find a compilation of his abilities, video below of a preseason 20/21 game for Tottenham’s senior team where they beat Ipswich Town 3-0. Dane entered as a second half sub. number 53.

Also playing for England at youth level I believe he could have a good future for both club and internationally. Hopefully in the next couple of seasons he can be given opportunities or be allowed to leave for more senior experience.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Dane Scarlett (16) added this morning MUST BUY!!

Emrehan Gedikli (17) also added! Really good investment.

3 hours ago, Fez17_1888 said:

Camavinga worth any of Gravenberch/Schuurs/Taylor/Ekkelenkamp? May be able to get 2 of them, really competitive gold world with a bog standard Rennes team with 0 depth

Camavinga, probably going to be one of the best players in the world in a few years.

57 minutes ago, Peter Dobbin said:

What order would you keep these players in?

Gueye

Bentancur

Banega

Brandt

Calhanoglu

Calhanoglu, Brandt, Bentancur, Gueye and throw Banega in the bin 🗑 

11 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Your youngster Scarlett at Spurs got added 

Emrehan Gedikli too.

14 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Do you think that James will end up England right back and they will switch Alexander-Arnold to midfield?

Don’t know but I thinks he’s the best option at RB regardless, England are a million miles away from Liverpool and against big nations will need to play a lot more defensive which isn’t TAA strong point.

8 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Lewandowski : FC , 97

Kane : FC , 95

both need to play 80% . In a gameworld with concerns activated it is impossible to keep both happy by rotating them in the same position .

I had both in a team I just left on Friday.  I played 5-3-2 and that went well.  I had Son and Haland for the FC rotation.  

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Please rank the below three players 

Salah 

Mane 

Kane

This season: Kane, Salah, Mane

Generally, I don't know, there isn't too much to separate them I feel. 

4 hours ago, Mattheus said:

Mario hermoso +1?

Yes

4 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Should I sell Mount and buy Grealish? Then use the money (around £6m) to invest in youths like Scarlett, Aouchiche, Unavar?

Yeah, makes sense

10 hours ago, Nameless said:

Simply not possible. Any player coming in as a sub goes down as only half a game. 

He has to sell one but can do way better than the offer he got for Kane.

Personally I would sell Lewa.

Not true.

He can bring one on as a sub at half time then switch which player starts each game.  That would mean each would be classed as 75% off league games alone.  (28.5 matches)

Chuck in a few cup games and you’re there. (30.4 matches to reach 80%).

I’ve been doing that with my teams for a number of seasons and not had any concerns in that time.

10 hours ago, Nameless said:

Simply not possible. Any player coming in as a sub goes down as only half a game. 

He has to sell one but can do way better than the offer he got for Kane.

Personally I would sell Lewa.

Totally agree mate! I have decided to want to keep HK and I'm going to sell LEWA during the off season in a cpl weeks. EC51 if anyone wants to join lol

55 minutes ago, Sareum said:

Not true.

He can bring one on as a sub at half time then switch which player starts each game.  That would mean each would be classed as 75% off league games alone.  (28.5 matches)

Chuck in a few cup games and you’re there. (30.4 matches to reach 80%).

I’ve been doing that with my teams for a number of seasons and not had any concerns in that time.

Cup matches do not count?

6 hours ago, Mattheus said:

Mario hermoso +1?

I think so I was going to say "will be some time b4 I get to Spain with my spreadsheet to confirm" BUT of course will be "RED BOXED" anyway.

6 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Should I sell Mount and buy Grealish? Then use the money (around £6m) to invest in youths like Scarlett, Aouchiche, Unavar?

Even better move after the review. Essential, actually becos Mount has the better chance of a rise between the 2, almost guaranteed. Will be updating Chelsea soon anyway and updating Premiership between 5 and 6pm starting tomorrow and thru week.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

You get the cup matches for free in the calculation. They count in the total played but not in the total you need to play. The total you need to play is worked out just from the league games your club is involved in. There is an ambiguity though, as the explanation SM gives says that the player needs to play in a certain number of Turns, and don't explain what happens if he plays twice in the same Turn.  

Edited by lemontrees
Hey, my very first hidden post.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

They do.  See the last paragraph below.  

In a typical Game World, with 38 league games, a player evaluates their season at regular intervals. This usually occurs around Turns 12, 24 and 36.

At each interval a player will have a 'target' number of games that they will have expected to play. Every game that a player could lose fitness in, counts towards their target.

Within your squad each player's target is worked out below:

• Your 5 highest rated players and those rated 94 or higher expect to play in approximately 80% of the number of Turns;
  • Players rated 92 or higher expect to play in approximately 75% of the number of Turns;
  • Players that would expect to be in your first choice line-up and those rated 90 or higher will expect to play in approximately 65% of the number of Turns;
  • Players that would expect to be a substitute if you selected your first choice line-up and those rated 89 or higher will expect to play in approximately 30-40% of the number of Turns.
  • The rest of the players within your squad will only expect to play a few (if any) of the number of Turns.
Goalkeepers are worked out slightly differently, with your highest rated and those 88 or higher expecting to play in approximately 90% of the number of Turns.

Please note that with regards to substitutions, if a player comes on as a substitute then it will count as half an appearance irrespective of what minute they entered the match.

For example, in a league with 38 games (38 Turns) a 94 rated or higher player expects to play in 31 games were they lose fitness. This could be 25 league starts, 8 substitute appearances and 2 cup games. Alternatively 31 league starts (missing 1 in every 6 league games) and no cup games.

14 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Lewandowski : FC , 97

Kane : FC , 95

both need to play 80% . In a gameworld with concerns activated it is impossible to keep both happy by rotating them in the same position .

You could bring HK on at 60 mins every game - not too sure. I'm sure others (with more knowledge) have answered you. 

HK broke the North London goal scoring record today. 😀

Edited by Milanista1
wording error.

9 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

You could bring HK on at 60 mins every game - not too sure. I'm sure others (with more knowledge) have answered you. 

HK broke the North London goal scoring record today. 😀

Playing both cup and league only counts for 1 TURN . It is the same as either playing league OR cup . Besides that let’s be honest , playing both cup and league consistently is not possible fitness wise either .

With 1 striker position the only thing he can hope for is they pick up injuries . Injury periods do not count as turns they want to have played in . But only if they pick up injuries at the right time .

Example : turn 1 the player starts (1 point) , turn 2 the player is subbed on (0.5 point) and he gets injured for 10 turns . Then after 12 turns he is going to get a concern if he is 94 rated or higher because he has only played in 1.5 out of 2 turns which is 75% and not 80% .

Also keep in mind that for 94+ rated players , in a 38 turns gameworld they do not need to play in 30.4 turns , but 31 . (they have rounded it upwards) . So it is even slightly more than 80% . (81.5%)

(see manual)

(Occasionally) Changing to a 2 striker formation is the only way if he wants to keep both of them happy .