Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Surely Kepa has to get the 90 in next review. Going to the World Cup with Spain and one of best young keepers in the world.

Especially when you consider he is better than likes of Sergio Rico and Bernd Leno who are both 91 it’s crazy.

He was fantastic again today against Barca. Very consistent for one so young.

16 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Salah to only 93 becoz he has had one great season only

Not exactly true. He got 15 goals and 11 assists in Seria last season and 14 goals and 6 assists the year before that. He isn't some 500k signing from the French league, like KANTE or MAHREZ. In fact, whilst I had no idea that he would hit the heights that he has this season, I distinctly remember thinking that 30 mil was very cheap for him when Liverpool signed him. He was worth much more that for what he had done at Roma...even without this season's performances.

1 hour ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Is GOTZE safe at 92? Or is he likely to drop again?

Him and a few others from the Bundesliga are way overrated living off years of past glory i don't think he deserves a 90 anymore personally.

16 minutes ago, Liverp00l said:

Any keepers that will def get a rise to 90 or above on the next review? Other than ederson...Thanks

On 3/11/2018 at 7:38 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Neto, Donna, Areola, maybe Fahrmann

EDIT: As they say nothing is definite, except death and taxes. And maybe SM taking a century to review Netherlands amongst others.

9 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Bailey or Rony Lopes?

Bailey

7 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Surely Kepa has to get the 90 in next review. Going to the World Cup with Spain and one of best young keepers in the world.

Especially when you consider he is better than likes of Sergio Rico and Bernd Leno who are both 91 it’s crazy.

He was fantastic again today against Barca. Very consistent for one so young.

perhaps, 50/50

4 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Not exactly true. He got 15 goals and 11 assists in Seria last season and 14 goals and 6 assists the year before that. He isn't some 500k signing from the French league, like KANTE or MAHREZ. In fact, whilst I had no idea that he would hit the heights that he has this season, I distinctly remember thinking that 30 mil was very cheap for him when Liverpool signed him. He was worth much more that for what he had done at Roma...even without this season's performances.

well said

4 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Is GOTZE safe at 92? Or is he likely to drop again?

he may be safe, can't call tbh

35 minutes ago, Liverp00l said:

Any keepers that will def get a rise to 90 or above on the next review? Other than ederson...Thanks

answer in Gaelgoir's reply

19 minutes ago, Gaelgoir said:

EDIT: As they say nothing is definite, except death and taxes. And maybe SM taking a century to review Netherlands amongst others.

cheers

1 minute ago, ombarcagunners said:

Nkunku to 85 IMO

maybe

On 18/03/2018 at 3:07 AM, ombarcagunners said:

Nakajima  and Raphinha to 84 ?

85 for me...Nakajima called for NT...Raphinha signed for Sporting

On 18/03/2018 at 7:26 AM, vitor_mfc said:

I think there is a good chance of Rony Lopes getting 90 this season.

No

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Jamal Lewis, mentioned by someone on some thread recently, is now on the game. Racked plenty of minutes with Norwich this season. Cheers to the guy that pointed him out first.

Just a riser or something more?

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

85 for me...Nakajima called for NT...Raphinha signed for Sporting

No

Why not, may i ask? Or is just no, because you just feel like it? His evolution through the season has been really noticeable, and he's been on fire lately, if he keeps up like that, he really has a chance, especially if he ends up being called up to the NT for Russia. Looking to some of the other 90 rated youngsters and how they got to that level, i don't see why not. 

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

Why not, may i ask? Or is just no, because you just feel like it? His evolution through the season has been really noticeable, and he's been on fire lately, if he keeps up like that, he really has a chance, especially if he ends up being called up to the NT for Russia. Looking to some of the other 90 rated youngsters and how they got to that level, i don't see why not. 

Marcou 9 golos desde novembro achas k ele merece +3 para só pra isso? Pra mim 89 e o nível dele por agora

13 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Iam interested! 

Find and message Cameron Lucas in game ID: 236852 Juventus Will be the team that's available 

2 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Marcou 9 golos desde novembro achas k ele merece +3 para só pra isso? Pra mim 89 e o nível dele por agora

Find and message Cameron Lucas in game ID: 236852 Juventus Will be the team that's available 

Well, since his rating increase on the 20th of November of 2017 he scored 9 goals and 5 assists, if he keeps up that level of performance, NT WC call up, maybe winning the cup of the league that would put on par with other 90lvl players that haven't really done much besides being hyped.

7 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Well, since his rating increase on the 20th of November of 2017 he scored 9 goals and 5 assists, if he keeps up that level of performance, NT WC call up, maybe winning the cup of the league that would put on par with other 90lvl players that haven't really done much besides being hyped.

In my opinion that is simply not enough for a jump from 87-90 a lot of it are ifs buts and maybes, as of right now he's going to 89, being called up to the national teams good but you still have to perform

14 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

In my opinion that is simply not enough for a jump from 87-90 a lot of it are ifs buts and maybes, as of right now he's going to 89, being called up to the national teams good but you still have to perform

Still, my arguments persists, the reviews aren't going to be at least for 2/3 months, a lot can happen in that time. He may even get injured and not play more, that would definitely ruin his chances… or he can be a fundamental player in Portugal's campaign… or the world might end in the meanwhile and no ratings at all, who knows right!? 

That's why it's called predictions, some are conservative, some are realistic, some are more enthusiastic. I've been playing this game long enough to expect anything from ratings reviews. 

Besides, he went from was a  probable 88 (maybe a slight chance of 89) to sure 89 in less than two months.

10 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

To go from 87 to 90, is rare isn't it?

I'd have thought 89 is much more likely.

Yes, it's rare. From 88 to 90 is quite common though. Yes, 89 is more likely, but again, i never said he was going to be 90lvl. I only spoke my mind that i think he might get a shot at it, if he keeps up.