Rahul W's rating predictions

Sir Rahul

SWIKI REPORT (07/12/20)

Same as yesterday guys just short of 3 pages and a random selection of teams. I will list the teams the same as yesterday.

Teams - Player/s edited

Strasbourg - 1
Naftan Novopolotsk - 1
Huracan FC - 1
Bourg En Bresse Peronnas - 6
Pakhtakor - 1
Metallurg Bekabad - 2
Zvezda Perm - 1
Club Oriental De Football - 1
Miramar Misiones - 1
Wuhan Zall - 1
Red Star - 1
Rocha FC - 1
Viking FK - 1
Rosenborg BK - 1
Stabaek IF - 1
SK Brann - 1
Lori FC - 1
Guadalajara - 1
Defensor Sporting - 1
Wydad AC - 1
Wairarapa United - 1
CA Basanez - 1
Veles Moskva - 1
Alemannia Aachen - 1
Astra Giurgiu - 1
FK Neftekhimik - 1
FC Murom - 1
Goztepe SK - 1
Vasas SC - 1
Universidad De Chile - 1
Brown De Adrogue - 1
Lautaro De Buin - 1
Fakel Voronezh - 1
Irtysh Omsk - 1
Shakhter Karagandy - 1
New York Cosmos - 1
US Universitatea Craiova - 1
Taranto FC - 1
Blacktown City - 1
Bayswater City - 1
Pogon Siedlce - 1
Neftci - 1
NK Lucko - 1
FC Ryukyu - 1
FC Thun - 1
Albirex Niigata - 1
VPK-Ahro Shevchenkivka - 1
Atletico Bucaramanga - 1
Zhejiang Yiteng - 1
UA Horta - 1
CS Uruguay - 1

Should be back to normal tomorrow with a pattern emerging again either France, Japan, China or Mexico.

Thats all for now guys (18 sleeps)

Cheers Kieran 😁

11 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

The season started for one of my clubs yesterday, when I thought we were still playing friendlies. :o 

We've all done that at one time or another Lemontrees, particularly when U have a number of clubs.

I've ended up playing "friendly" in the Charity Shield when opposition played aggressively. Where was VAR then I might ask?? 😀

15 hours ago, Sareum said:

Not true.

He can bring one on as a sub at half time then switch which player starts each game.  That would mean each would be classed as 75% off league games alone.  (28.5 matches)

Chuck in a few cup games and you’re there. (30.4 matches to reach 80%).

I’ve been doing that with my teams for a number of seasons and not had any concerns in that time.

Yup that’s how I’ve done it in the past.

But I find a slightly condescending reply is always better than understand the maths ;)

2 hours ago, Fez17_1888 said:

Simakan/Sofiane Diop worth a buy? Got bids in for both, every penny matters. Anyone else more highly rated/valued around their rating/price?

Yes absolutely

Gio Reyna the best option though if available. Should get the same +5 as Diop but a better prospect in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Jose7 said:

Is Marc Roca worth buying for the future? Not getting in the Bayern team at the moment 

Rotation player will always be behind Goretzka and Kimmich in central midfield.

I think there are better options around a similar price.

How likely is Griezmann for the drop? If I remember right he's picked up a bit recently and started scoring, although on the whole Barca are shocking. 

I have the following attackers in a 4-2-3-1, and I think Callejon and Mandzukic are fairly certain droppers, and the rest are relatively safe?

Papu Gomez

Lucas Moura

Jose Callejon

Antoine Griezmann

Mario Mandzukic

Seb Haller

Arkiaduz Milik

Inaki Williams

23 minutes ago, bavarac91 said:

Klosterman and Angelino or Lengent ? Ty

Duo

3 minutes ago, TomDeakin said:

How likely is Griezmann for the drop? If I remember right he's picked up a bit recently and started scoring, although on the whole Barca are shocking. 

I have the following attackers in a 4-2-3-1, and I think Callejon and Mandzukic are fairly certain droppers, and the rest are relatively safe?

Papu Gomez

Lucas Moura

Jose Callejon

Antoine Griezmann

Mario Mandzukic

Seb Haller

Arkiaduz Milik

Inaki Williams

Like you say Griezmann has picked up so I think it would be harsh if he dropped now. I think he will stay at 94.

Out of that list I would say Milik is most likely to drop. He’s been left out of both Napoli’s Serie A squad and Europa League squad so he won’t play at all until maybe January. Desperately needs a move away!

There may be life in the REYNA deal yet...but I don't know if it would be worth it.

MILINKOVIC-SAVIC + REYNA for my SALAH.

Bare in mind my attack is already packed: STERLING, MANE, SANCHO, PULISIC, O. DEMBELE, CALVERT-LEWIN, NERES. I already had MANE and SALAH on the transfer list in anticipation that they would start to age.

Getting MILINKOVIC-SAVIC would allow me to trade B. SILVA without fear of losing strength in the CM position too.

What do people think. Trade or keep SALAH?

Update for Premiership Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227, 1236, 1239, 1240,NEW SEASON 1294 1303, 1307, 1309Prem , 1311P, 1316P  1318P, 1321P,  1323P, 1327Milan,  1355P 1361P Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Sp-Sh-Predt-Prem-Asnl-Ast-Vil1.png

Okay hopefully everyone can follow "Was  Up/Dwn  Up/Dwn" the "Direction of Travel". This shows what the all important Over0%rating each time I do it. I stress it's not after every game, it's when I get time to do it, and that might be 1 match or 8 matches depending on what else I have to do. I haven't even started Germany, Spain and Italy yet.

It's hopefully showing where a player starts to get game time ie regular minutes. Example Guendouzi above highlighted in yellow. He's moved from Negative -40.9% to now Negative -16.8%. So where he is now won't get him a rise but if he can get that above zero then he will have a chance, which he hasn't ATM.

The opposite case is Elneny (Spelt Wrong!) where he has gone from +6.5% to -10% and quickly losing his chance of a rise.... It's hopefully painting a picture of your selected player.

Right, more tomorrow, between 5 and 6pm, including I think Brighton who play tonight.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca  😀

2 hours ago, bavarac91 said:

Just love how well Angelino's doing at Leipzig and with Klosterman I think It's the best side of the deal

38 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

There may be life in the REYNA deal yet...but I don't know if it would be worth it.

Bare in mind my attack is already packed: STERLING, MANE, SANCHO, PULISIC, O. DEMBELE, CALVERT-LEWIN, NERES. I already had MANE and SALAH on the transfer list in anticipation that they would start to age.

Getting MILINKOVIC-SAVIC would allow me to trade B. SILVA without fear of losing strength in the CM position too.

Keep Salah he's not even 29 til next June, I'm tempted by Reyna but it's not worth a 95 and it's not impossible he can go higher IF he hits peak form again! Think of it, U would have sold a 96 Brut! 🤕

56 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I’d honestly trade Salah, you have so much depth in his position. Mane and Sterling on either wing. Sancho could be a 94/95 in future.

Pulisic is another brilliant youngster you have I just worry about his injury record in recent times.

Reyna is a huge plus in this deal also who is a future 90+ player.

4 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Is Marc Roca worth buying for the future? Not getting in the Bayern team at the moment 

Maybe but there are better options, as Goretzka and Kimmich are 25 and he is 24

3 hours ago, bavarac91 said:

Duo

2 hours ago, TomDeakin said:

Papu Gomez Safe, only got his 92 this year

Lucas Moura Not a starter at Spurs now but is getting enough gametime to keep his 91 imo.

Jose Callejon Just moved to Fiorentina, dropped in August, so I feel he should stay this review. But Fiorentina are struggling, he is 33 so it is a risk.

Antoine Griezmann

Mario Mandzukic Will surely drop as soon as he gets a new club. Might be Celta (rumours from 4 weeks ago).

Seb Haller Safe, but again doesn't look like a 91+ player.

Arkiaduz Milik 50/50. Could drop, but I think he could survive the winter. Contract expires in summer, he didn't leave so Napoli have frozen him out. If he doesn't move next month then will surely drop.

Inaki Williams Safe, but unlikely to rise for a while. Needs to put up big goalscoring numbers to get 91 at Bilbao - like Aduriz. And really unlikely he ever leaves Athletic as he has signed a contract till 2028. They also aren't doing as well as during the Aduriz years.

Griezmann has picked up but the bar is pretty low. Only 3g/2a in 10 La Liga games, 2g in 4 CL games (Dynamo Kiev and Ferencvaros). 

Add Barca's issues to the mix. I don't think he is doing enough as a 94.

59 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

It's a decent deal as you have Sterling and Mane. But Salah is 95 and safe - and like Socca says, 96 could be on the cards end of season. You should be getting more for him.