Rahul W's rating predictions

Sir Rahul

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Dybala trade or wait? 🤔

🤔 trade for who though? 

3 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

There may be life in the REYNA deal yet...but I don't know if it would be worth it.

MILINKOVIC-SAVIC + REYNA for my SALAH.

Bare in mind my attack is already packed: STERLING, MANE, SANCHO, PULISIC, O. DEMBELE, CALVERT-LEWIN, NERES. I already had MANE and SALAH on the transfer list in anticipation that they would start to age.

Getting MILINKOVIC-SAVIC would allow me to trade B. SILVA without fear of losing strength in the CM position too.

What do people think. Trade or keep SALAH?

I'm inclined to say keep Salah - you have enough young-is stregth out wide with the likes of Pulisic, Neres and Sancho, without the addition of Reyna. And, in order to lure in an extra CM you could (maybe) offer Neres + cash to bring in a decent CM. Or B. Silva + Neres = a strong CM/DM.

Right now, this deal doesn't seem enough for a player like Salah. 

5 hours ago, TomDeakin said:

How likely is Griezmann for the drop? If he continues as he is doing (of course) that likelihood will decrease - it's tough to call it though.

Although, on Soccerwiki there are (crazy) calls to bump him up to a 95/96. Yet, last season many on there were asking for a 94 - and that's what he got.

No more below par/average performances before the winter review - then I reckon he should be safe. 

If I remember right he's picked up a bit recently and started scoring, although on the whole Barca are shocking. 

I have the following attackers in a 4-2-3-1, and I think Callejon and Mandzukic are fairly certain droppers, and the rest are relatively safe?

Papu Gomez

Lucas Moura

Jose Callejon

Antoine Griezmann

Mario Mandzukic

Seb Haller

Arkiaduz Milik

Inaki Williams

The ones in bold could be in trouble. 

7 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Is Marc Roca worth buying for the future? Yes (more of a long term option). 

Not getting in the Bayern team at the moment 

I remember him getting sent off in his third appearance for BM - it wouldn't have helped his chances of getting further game-time, especially with the players he has ahead of him. 

However, with fixtures coming thick and fast I'm sure he'll get some good gametime this season.

And if the careers of former/current Bayern Spaniards (Javi Martinez, Thiago Alcantara, Jan Bernat and Xabi Alonso) are to go by then I'm confident he'll have a very good/good career at BM. 

If you can be patient to see how he develops (further) at BM - than most certainly go for him, especially if it's in a CGW

23 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Depends on who is replacing

Deserves a -1 for this alone! :D 

I was thinking the same thing but thought I might get some stick for it 😂

8 minutes ago, ForzaVictory said:

Been offered an interesting deal - Pau Torres or Tapsoba + Santos Anthony?

I'm inclined to keep with a big move to an elite club on the cards for Torres but two decent players been offered for him.

Duo for me

Ciao Amicos,

Silly question given my managername - just need reassurance.☺ 

However, should I sell Lorenzo Pelligrini (I'm inclined to do so) to bring in Nicola Barella, whilst he's still available? 

I'm aware that (Individually) Lorenzo has a better rating of 7.30, compared to Nicola's rating of 6.90 so far, with Barella haven played 3 games more. 

Is Nicola Barella certain to get a +1 soon? And, do you reckon Lorenzo is stuck/is limited to 91-92 (at best) whilst he's at Roma/doesnt win a national trophy With Italy? 

52 minutes ago, ForzaVictory said:

I'm inclined to keep with a big move to an elite club on the cards for Torres but two decent players been offered for him.

Duo

34 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Been offered Aouar for Camavinga! Should I accept?

Camavinga

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Camavinga, he’s already a brilliant player at such a young age. Oozes class!

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Ciao Amicos,

However, should I sell Lorenzo Pelligrini (I'm inclined to do so) to bring in Nicola Barella, whilst he's still available? 

I'm aware that (Individually) Lorenzo has a better rating of 7.30, compared to Nicola's rating of 6.90 so far, with Barella haven played 3 games more. 

Is Nicola Barella certain to get a +1 soon? And, do you reckon Lorenzo is stuck/is limited to 91-92 (at best) whilst he's at Roma/doesnt win a national trophy With Italy? 

I would go for Barella, I think Inter will be Milan’s closest rivals for the scudetto this season but I hope Milan win it for your sake 😂

If Inter do win the title then that would enhance Barella’s chances of rising to 92 considering he still gets plenty of minutes and performs well which he has been doing so far.

52 minutes ago, FORAG said:

Long long term world

Tagir+J.Kaminski+Sesko or Paredes?

The trio for me.

Paredes is pretty average in my opinion and doesn’t really add anything for PSG.

The trio also makes sense in your game world with it being a long term game world.

SWIKI REPORT (08/12/20)

7 pages today mainly of France and Uruguay, Ligue 1 still being done in stages which would indicate as being the first of the big 5 to be reviewed.

France 🇫🇷 (Ligue 1)

4 players edited Bordeaux, 1 player edited Lorient, 7 players edited Metz, 1 player edited St.Etienne, 8 players edited Nice, 1 player edited Strasbourg.

France 🇫🇷 (National)

9 players edited US Quevilly-Rouen, 10 players edited Stade Lavallois, 11 players edited US Boulogne, 3 players edited AS Lyon-Duchere, 1 player edited Bourg En Bresse Peronnas.

Uruguay 🇺🇾

3 players edited Defensor Sporting, 4 players edited Deportivo Maldonado, 1 player edited Boston River SC, 2 players edited CA Fenix, 3 players edited Penarol, 1 player edited Rampla Juniors, 1 player edited Danubio.

Portugal 🇵🇹 (LigaPro)

9 player edits for GD Estoril

Single edits - Slavia Prague, Bangkok United, Monza, Le Puy Foot 43, Brasiliense, Preston North End, Twente, Guadalajara, Yokohama F Marinos, Cruzeiro, PSG, Zamalek.

That Monza edit is the one and only Mario Balotelli who has recently moved to Monza.

Thats all for now guys (17 sleeps)

Cheers Kieran 😁

8 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Ciao Amicos,

Pellegrini is more integral to Roma than Barella for Inter. But Roma is having up-down results so far. 

Whereas, Gagliardini is having good impact for Inter which makes Conte play Barella further forward and he is decent at it. 

Solely on how further ahead inter are to Roma I will go for Barella. Barella will have a chance for +1 every review whereas I feel Pellegrini's chance is from summer to summer. 

1 hour ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Or sell Vinicius Jnr + Amad Diallo for Camavinga

This one. Camavinga

On 12/3/2020 at 12:09 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Gael Clichy has just signed for Servette in Switzerland - drop to 85 could be incoming. Servette currently 8th in the 10 team league and Switzerland only has one other 87 rated player (Silvan Widmer).

There you go. Dropped today.

Balotelli has joined Monza, he could drop too, 88 is really high for Serie B.

11 hours ago, ForzaVictory said:

Duo

11 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Camavinga (but it's a good offer)

11 hours ago, FORAG said:

Long long term world

Tagir+J.Kaminski+Sesko or Paredes?

Trio

7 hours ago, 433 said:

Luka Jovic 90 > 80? 😳

Haha

4 hours ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Sell Vinicius Jnr + Alexander Isak + 8mil for Brandt? Too much?? 

Seems fair deal but I'd go for duo

4 hours ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Or sell Vinicius Jnr + Amad Diallo for Camavinga

Camavinga

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Predictions for Dele Alli next review. Likely to drop to 91?

Yeah

14 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Ndombele or   Diaby+Soumare?

Ndombele atm