Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Firmino+R. Dias = Kane?

Kane

7 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Giving Parejo plus Kik Pierie for getting Sabtizer. Is it a good deal for me? Any chance Sabitzer will go up by Jan or end of season? Also, how do you guys rate Kik Pierie?

Sabitzer unlikely to rise unless Leipzig win the title. I prefer the duo.

8 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (08/12/20)

7 pages today mainly of France and Uruguay, Ligue 1 still being done in stages which would indicate as being the first of the big 5 to be reviewed.

France 🇫🇷 (Ligue 1)

4 players edited Bordeaux, 1 player edited Lorient, 7 players edited Metz, 1 player edited St.Etienne, 8 players edited Nice, 1 player edited Strasbourg.

France 🇫🇷 (National)

9 players edited US Quevilly-Rouen, 10 players edited Stade Lavallois, 11 players edited US Boulogne, 3 players edited AS Lyon-Duchere, 1 player edited Bourg En Bresse Peronnas.

Uruguay 🇺🇾

3 players edited Defensor Sporting, 4 players edited Deportivo Maldonado, 1 player edited Boston River SC, 2 players edited CA Fenix, 3 players edited Penarol, 1 player edited Rampla Juniors, 1 player edited Danubio.

Portugal 🇵🇹 (LigaPro)

9 player edits for GD Estoril

Single edits - Slavia Prague, Bangkok United, Monza, Le Puy Foot 43, Brasiliense, Preston North End, Twente, Guadalajara, Yokohama F Marinos, Cruzeiro, PSG, Zamalek.

That Monza edit is the one and only Mario Balotelli who has recently moved to Monza.

Thats all for now guys (17 sleeps)

Cheers Kieran 😁

" 4 players edited Bordeaux, 1 player edited Lorient, 7 players edited Metz, 1 player edited St.Etienne, 8 players edited Nice, 1 player edited Strasbourg. "

Looks like France might be starting then Kieran, unless  SM are playing silly. it's not typical, no Dijon 20th, no Reims 17th, no Nimes 16th,  but they have Bordeaux 10th, Nice 11th. Are they "skimming the cream from the milk"??? To come back later or will they fill-in the spaces tomorrow??? We'll see tomorrow. It gives me a "headache" I may have to pivot back to France and update. 😒

3 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

" 4 players edited Bordeaux, 1 player edited Lorient, 7 players edited Metz, 1 player edited St.Etienne, 8 players edited Nice, 1 player edited Strasbourg. "

Looks like France might be starting then Kieran, unless  SM are playing silly. it's not typical, no Dijon 20th, no Reims 17th, no Nimes 16th,  but they have Bordeaux 10th, Nice 11th. Are they "skimming the cream from the milk"??? To come back later or will they fill-in the spaces tomorrow??? We'll see tomorrow. It gives me a "headache" I may have to pivot back to France and update. 😒

On 12/5/2020 at 8:46 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (05/12/20)

Huge developments this morning and frankly I’m pretty confused. FRANCE FRANCE FRANCE!! National 1 and Ligue 1.

I don’t know what’s happened to reviewing Mexico, Japan and China.

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

4 players edited US Concarneau, 7 players edited Red Star, 1 player edited Stade Briochin, 1 player edited Bourg En Bresse Peronnas, 1 player edited Stade Lavallios, 1 player edited US Boulogne.

France 🇫🇷 (Ligue 1)

6 players edited Lorient, 7 players edited Dijon, 6 players edited Stade Reims, 2 players edited Nimes, 3 players edited Strasbourg, 1 player edited Stade Rennes, 1 player edited Monaco, 8 players edited Nantes, 7 players edited St.Etienne.

These edits include Randal Kolo Muani, Nathanael Mbuku, Aimen Moueffek, Jonathan Panzo, Anthony Racioppi to name a few.

Yvan Neyou edited but under Sporting Braga.

Uruguay 🇺🇾

1 player edited Rampla Juniors, 6 players edited River Plate De Montevideo.

Single edits: AE Larissa, Jeunesse Esch, FK Vardar, Tom Tomsk, Huracan FC, Qarabag, Bradford Park Avenue, Lommel SK, Dundee, Miami FC, AD Alcorcon, Atletico San Luis, Den Haag.

For all the best French risers visit Jaybee’s thread Socca has predictions on there. I will also be bringing out some predictions of my own in the form of a best 11 as well as some random ones.

20 sleeps 🎅🏻

Cheers Kieran 😊

SM did Dijon, Nimes, St.Etienne and a few others 5 days ago. So I think it could be around the corner unless they are just preparing the teams.

Either way if managers haven’t bought risers from France I suggest they do so ASAP just in case.

7 hours ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Sell Vinicius Jnr + Alexander Isak + 8mil for Brandt? Too much?? 

Duo

7 hours ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Or sell Vinicius Jnr + Amad Diallo for Camavinga

Camavinga

3 hours ago, Kev said:

Predictions for Dele Alli next review. Likely to drop to 91?

Yeah I believe so, he only really plays in Europe if he’s lucky 😂

2 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Ndombele or   Diaby+Soumare?

Ndombele, he’s getting back to the form that made Spurs buy him. 

32 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Giving Parejo plus Kik Pierie for getting Sabtizer. Is it a good deal for me? Any chance Sabitzer will go up by Jan or end of season? Also, how do you guys rate Kik Pierie?

Sabitzer for me, Parejo is 30+ and Pierie isn’t that great.

32 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Firmino+R. Dias = Kane?

Kane

7 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Walukiewicz to 85/86?

85 in my opinion.

12 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Should I do my French predictions now then?

24 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SM did Dijon, Nimes, St.Etienne and a few others 5 days ago. So I think it could be around the corner unless they are just preparing the teams.

Either way if managers haven’t bought risers from France I suggest they do so ASAP just in case.

Been so busy with my spreadsheet I must have missed it. Looks like it is a Review then but it's so quick to be down to 10th already I hope they are not going to be missing a lot of risers. Also 13games is only about a third of the seasons worth so can't be as accurate as 19games!

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Duo

Camavinga

Yeah I believe so, he only really plays in Europe if he’s lucky 😂

Ndombele, he’s getting back to the form that made Spurs buy him. 

Sabitzer for me, Parejo is 30+ and Pierie isn’t that great.

Kane

85 in my opinion.

Can't find any risers at all so far..... Tomorrow we should know

Thanks for the replies, didn't realise the situation with Milik was so bad. Looking to sell him, Callejon and Mandzukic and hopefully have enough pennies left over to get either Plea and Hwang Chan (Leipzig guy) or Depay. The duo would be better depth wise. I can't see Depay rising further while he stays at Lyon, but he has been linked with a move to Barca. Which would be the best choice?

9 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Can't find any risers at all so far..... Tomorrow we should know

It was on the 5th so only 3 days ago that Dijon, Nimes etc were edited. Can’t see how they would edit Panzo, Mbuku etc and not give them a rise.

From past experience it usually takes anywhere up to 1 week for edits to show on SM.

Still a bit confused as to what’s happened to China, Japan and Mexico 😂

6 minutes ago, TomDeakin said:

Thanks for the replies, didn't realise the situation with Milik was so bad. Looking to sell him, Callejon and Mandzukic and hopefully have enough pennies left over to get either Plea and Hwang Chan (Leipzig guy) or Depay. The duo would be better depth wise. I can't see Depay rising further while he stays at Lyon, but he has been linked with a move to Barca. Which would be the best choice?

Duo definitely 😊

Hi guys, who are the most promising talents from this bunch?

Toby Savin, Thomas Hasal, Karol Niemczycki, George Wickens, Dan Langley, Coniah Boyce-Clarke

Gabriel Lacerda, Aboubacar Keita, Niklas Lang, Sam Vines, Liam Gordon, Josh Reid, Luciano Batista

Jonah Fabisch, Emanuele Zuelli, Jordan Thomas, Ali Kaan Guneren, Mo Sangare, Frankie Amaya, Jordan Cox, Tyrhys Dolan, Giacomo Manzari, Chris Mochrie

Julen Lobete, Aiden Marsh, William De Camargo, Nik Prelec, Miguel Rodriguez, Francesco Intinacelli

1 hour ago, TomDeakin said:

I don't think the Milik situation is that bad - considering the season started in September it's only 3 months or so out of club football + he played for Poland in the international games. Feel confident he will move in the winter as he needs to remain fit for the Euros.

I'd go for duo - depth.

I can't see Memphis getting 92 at Barcelona either - but we shall see. Barca are a financial mess and if Messi leaves... who knows?

1 hour ago, JacobMOX said:

Toby Savin, Thomas Hasal, Karol Niemczycki, George Wickens, Dan Langley, Coniah Boyce-Clarke

Gabriel Lacerda, Aboubacar Keita, Niklas Lang, Sam Vines, Liam Gordon, Josh Reid, Luciano Batista

Jonah Fabisch, Emanuele Zuelli, Jordan Thomas, Ali Kaan Guneren, Mo Sangare, Frankie Amaya, Jordan Cox, Tyrhys Dolan, Giacomo Manzari, Chris Mochrie

Julen Lobete, Aiden Marsh, William De Camargo, Nik Prelec, Miguel Rodriguez, Francesco Intinacelli

I cannot help you here unfortunately 

They are all footballers?

If these are your players I would sell - Toby Savin, Dan Langley, George Wickens, Liam Gordon, Jordan Thomas, Jordan Cox, Aiden Marsh.

Most promising? I’m not sure I do know that Tyrhys Dolan is promising and was going to do a post about him, he’s doing really well at Blackburn Rovers currently.

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

It was on the 5th so only 3 days ago that Dijon, Nimes etc were edited. Can’t see how they would edit Panzo, Mbuku etc and not give them a rise.

From past experience it usually takes anywhere up to 1 week for edits to show on SM.

Still a bit confused as to what’s happened to China, Japan and Mexico 😂

Duo definitely 😊

Of course it is sorry Kieran, missing that 1st Swiki report got me in a bit of a spin. I've pivoted back to France instead of Premiership this afternoon and will upload to @jaybee thread fairly soon with a 3 club update. Link below:-

https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/170999-ligue-1-players-to-watch-202021/page/7/?tab=comments#comment-3247566

44 minutes ago, Nameless said:

They are all footballers?

ahaahahaha 😄, i'm in a "world championship" game world where about 3-4 new added players are always contended and there aren't 87 rated players free to buy. I'm about to reach the 255 players limit and I have to sell the worst players on those list.

27 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

If these are your players I would sell - Toby Savin, Dan Langley, George Wickens, Liam Gordon, Jordan Thomas, Jordan Cox, Aiden Marsh.

Most promising? I’m not sure I do know that Tyrhys Dolan is promising and was going to do a post about him, he’s doing really well at Blackburn Rovers currently.

Thanks for the reply, very appreciated :). I'll keep an eye on him now.