Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

8 minutes ago, Far Post said:

Possible player to keep an eye on. Haven't seen him mentioned on here yet.

Abdallah Sima - Slavia Prague

240k - 70 rated

11 goals and 1 assist in 16 appearances this season. Not bad for a 19 year old! 

He was among the edits on Soccerwiki today, potential rise incoming?

70 -> 76-78

While I don't add loanees to my predictions, they're usually done along with the big clubs. So here are some preds for the Big 6 English clubs loanees (including those at big 5 leagues):

Manchester United:

• James Garner +2 to 78- yes
  • Tahith Chong +2 to 82
  • Dylan Levitt +2 to 75
  • Aliou Traore +2 to 75
  • Matej Kovar +2 to 75

Manchester City:

• Yan Couto +3 to 73- yes
  • Gavin Bazunu +3 to 73- yes
  • Jose Angelino +1 to 89- +2 to 90
  • Yangel Herrera +1 to 87- +2 to 88
  • Jack Harrison +2 to 86- +1 to 85
  • Lukas Nmecha +1 to 83- +2 to 84
  • Pablo Moreno +6 to 73- +8 to 75
  • Pedro Porro +1 to 86
  • Ko Itakura +2 to 82
  • Issa Kabore +2 to 80
  • Ryotaro Meshino +2 to 80
  • Eric Palmer-Brown +2 to 80
  • Ivan Ilic +2 to 80
  • Luke Bolton +1 to 78
  • Lewis Fiorini +1 to 73

Liverpool:

• Adam Lewis +3 to 73- yes
  • Taiwo Awoniyi +2 to 84- +1 to 83
  • Harvey Elliott +2 to 78- +6 to 82
  • Morgan Boyes +2 to 80

Tottenham:

• Oliver Skipp +2 to 80- +4 to 82
  • Timothy Eyoma +2 to 75- +4 to 77
  • Ryan Sessegnon +1 to 86
  • Kazaiah Sterling +2 to 75
  • Shilow Tracey +3 to 70
  • Joshua Oluwayemi +3 to 68

Parrott +1 to 78

Chelsea:

• Ethan Ampadu +2 to 82- yes
  • Ian Maatsen +3 to 70- yes
  • Luke McCormick +3 to 70- yes
  • Marc Guehi +2 to 80- +4 to 82
  • Ike Ugbo +2 to 78- +4 to 80
  • Armando Broja +4 to 77- +5 to 78
  • Conor Gallagher +2 to 85
  • Matt Miazga +1 to 84
  • Juan Familia-Castillo +1 to 77
  • Jon Russell +3 to 73
  • Jamie Cumming +3 to 73
  • Tariq Uwakwe +3 to 73
  • Nathan Baxter +1 to 73

Arsenal:

• Daniel Ballard +2 to 75- yes
  • Mark McGuinness +3 to 73- yes
  • Trae Coyle +3 to 73- yes
  • Matt Smith +3 to 73- yes
  • Harry Clarke +3 to 68- yes
  • Ben Sheaf +2 to 80
  • Zech Medley +2 to 75
  • James Olayinka +3 to 70

John-Jules +3 to 73

37 minutes ago, Chardeemcdennis said:

Adama Traore or Christopher Nkunku? 

Nkunku

6 minutes ago, Chardeemcdennis said:

Thanks man, Im sorry I should have added this the first time but what are people's thoughts on Kessie or Nkunku long term? Kessie looks good for a 91 this time which is tempting

I prefer Kessie

On 10/20/2020 at 2:47 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Faustino Anjorin

Age - 18

Club - Chelsea

Position - LW/CAM

Nationality - England

69A686A4-22C4-4538-9106-23782FCD47A7.jpeg.48ccff1f8d55fdaac7d266e533d00c39.jpeg

Yet another report on a Chelsea graduate which really has so much depth, one of the most impressive academies in England.

Anjorin has been with Chelsea for many years now and has been developing nicely at the club, he’s another promising young English talent who got a few minutes for the first team in the 2019/20 season.

Tino is a reasonably tall attacking midfielder who loves to drive at oppositions defence and is not one to sit and look to play balls in behind. He has such a good physique for someone so young and possess superb trickery being able to dance around players as well as having the ability to arrive late into the box to pick up easy goals.

Anjorin has played for England at many levels from u15s to u19s currently.

My hope for Tino is that he can maybe seal a loan move in months to come maybe to a team like Vitesse who currently have Armando Broja on loan which is proving successful. Chelsea also have an affiliate with Vitesse with many young players gaining experience at the Dutch side over the years.

SM rating - 73

Value - 400

Faustino Anjorin (19) starts tonight for Chelsea in the UEFA Champions League.

Report above ^

11 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Ndombele or Diaby+Soumare?

Only consider the duo if strength in depth is vital to your team.

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Firmino+R. Dias = Kane?

Yeay do it! Firmino would be lucky to rise again, I'm sure you won't miss R. Dias too much either.

15 hours ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Or sell Vinicius Jnr + Amad Diallo for Camavinga

I've never really rated Vini much, Amad Diallo hasn't (yet) shown us what he's capable of.

On the other side Camavinga is already a star DM in the making. 

9 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Giving Parejo plus Kik Pierie for getting Sabtizer. Is it a good deal for me? Any chance Sabitzer will go up by Jan or end of season? Also, how do you guys rate Kik Pierie?

Kik is a decent young CB. Although I'm sure there are CB's (around the same age) who are just as good/better out there.

Dani Parejo is aging and will soon start declining. In the long-term keeping Marcel Sabitzer is better for you. 

4 hours ago, Chardeemcdennis said:

Adama Traore or Christopher Nkunku? 

I reckon C. Nkunku is more of a threat to opposition teams than is Adama Traore - Nkunku is more talented on the whole, and is not just limited to pacing down the channels all game long. 🙂

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi Ndidi and Ward Prowse for my Aubameyang? Worth doing?

Long term the duo is better and is the better option if you have someone who can fill Aubameyang’s boots in the forward positions, someone with a similar rating.

If you haven’t got someone who slots in for Auba 93+ rated player then I would keep him even with his bad form and Arsenal’s I don’t see him dropping below 93 for another year or so.

1 hour ago, Patron said:

México next or France? Looks like they forget USA!

France potentially but they haven’t finished Japan, China or Mexico. We should find out more tomorrow SM have flip flopped between a number of leagues recently.

I also saw that you mention Jose Ramirez of Club Leon potential +4 and I would agree with that 👍

9 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I've thought this for a long time, I think Ole should stop doing interviews. He just talks a lot of nonsense.

I always thought Ole was good at English but this actually makes zero sense 😂

As Claude from AFTV would say ‘ITS TIME TO GO!’

POTENTIAL RISER!

Josh Koroma (22) at Huddersfield Town is having a great breakout season and should be due a rise whenever the Championship gets reviewed next.

Pretty impressive stats this season for the young Terrier with 6 goals in 16 games (1287 minutes)

SM rating - 73

Value - 360k

Prediction - 73 -> 78

A player to keep an eye as the season develops.

4 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I always thought Ole was good at English but this actually makes zero sense 😂

As Claude from AFTV would say ‘ITS TIME TO GO!’

His players won't know if they are allowed to feel sorry for themselves or not. 🤣

Yeah, not progressing from the CL group stage is a massive failing. Their pattern of coming from behind to win was only ever going to last so long. Covering up the cracks. He simply isn't good enough to be Man United manager, if they want to improve, they need to get rid.

3 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

His players won't know if they are allowed to feel sorry for themselves or not. 🤣

Yeah, not progressing from the CL group stage is a massive failing. Their pattern of coming from behind to win was only ever going to last so long. Covering up the cracks. He simply isn't good enough to be Man United manager, if they want to improve, they need to get rid.

Yeah 100% agree, no team can keep coming from behind to win and also it’s one thing coming from behind against Southampton West Ham etc but much harder against a decent side in Leipzig.

I didn’t get the formation, United dominated Leipzig at home with the diamond formation so why not try to use the same tactic or something similar, I get that it’s easy me saying this looking back 😂

Ole says he was going out to win the game but that formation and the way they set up just screamed ‘we want a 0-0 draw’ 

Naglesmann schooled Ole this evening.

27 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yeah 100% agree, no team can keep coming from behind to win and also it’s one thing coming from behind against Southampton West Ham etc but much harder against a decent side in Leipzig.

I didn’t get the formation, United dominated Leipzig at home with the diamond formation so why not try to use the same tactic or something similar, I get that it’s easy me saying this looking back 😂

Ole says he was going out to win the game but that formation and the way they set up just screamed ‘we want a 0-0 draw’ 

Naglesmann schooled Ole this evening.

Tonight was the perfect example of Ole not being good enough to be Utd manager. In the biggest moment of their season so far, he messed up.

SWIKI REPORT (09/12/20)

Slow day for SM only 3 and a bit pages but the continuation of France Ligue 1 is confirmed with more clubs edited although a low number of players.

France 🇫🇷 (Ligue 1)

5 players edited Lens, 1 player edited PSG, 1 player edited Monaco, 3 players edited Strasbourg, 3 players edited Angers, 2 players edited Stade Brest.

Portugal 🇵🇹 (LigaPro)

8 players edited GD Estoril, 3 players edited GD Chaves.

Single edits - Arsenal, Sutherland Sharks, EC Internacional, Club Queretaro, Trabzonspor, Ituano FC, FC Tyumen, Arsenal Tula, Red Star, Boca Juniors, Defensor Sporting, River Plate De Montevideo, Dinamo Zagreb.

Thats all from me guys (16 sleeps) hopefully SM pick up the pace tomorrow

Cheers Kieran 😁

8 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Long term the duo is better and is the better option if you have someone who can fill Aubameyang’s boots in the forward positions, someone with a similar rating.

If you haven’t got someone who slots in for Auba 93+ rated player then I would keep him even with his bad form and Arsenal’s I don’t see him dropping below 93 for another year or so.

Thanks for this,I have Dzeko, tadic, moreno,Ramsey and coutinho who can all play in similar roles (I use Dzeko as CF until he gets tired then Aubs.

I am trying for Haaland from another team +7m cash. Doubt he will do that, but it is short term gain for him!