Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (09/12/20)

Slow day for SM only 3 and a bit pages but the continuation of France Ligue 1 is confirmed with more clubs edited although a low number of players.

France 🇫🇷 (Ligue 1)

5 players edited Lens, 1 player edited PSG, 1 player edited Monaco, 3 players edited Strasbourg, 3 players edited Angers, 2 players edited Stade Brest.

Portugal 🇵🇹 (LigaPro)

8 players edited GD Estoril, 3 players edited GD Chaves.

Single edits - Arsenal, Sutherland Sharks, EC Internacional, Club Queretaro, Trabzonspor, Ituano FC, FC Tyumen, Arsenal Tula, Red Star, Boca Juniors, Defensor Sporting, River Plate De Montevideo, Dinamo Zagreb.

Thats all from me guys (16 sleeps) hopefully SM pick up the pace tomorrow

Cheers Kieran 😁

Well it's a Wednesday and if this is a full Big5 review we should have been flooded today, with the weekend out of the way. Are SM tinkering? Are they skimming the best risers for a review in January? I'd welcome others views.

One Clue is EBIMBE was reviewed today and got a +3 and no others at Dijon!, I had him top of the Dijon list and a +4. So that is one for the "Skimming and review in January" view.

We should know tomorrow if this is the case... another low number of French players with others similar to Ebimbe such as Muani or Mahdi Camara or Mbuku or Simakan or similar without any others from their clubs. 

I'm trying to cover both France and Premiership hopefully with Updates between 5 & 6pm today....

35 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

If multiple teams bid the same amount (maximum price for player), who will win the transfer? Will it be the first team who bid, or?

Random

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Grealish vs Jota ?

Jota is nailed on for 90 in the winter, and odds look good for 91 in the summer. So him.

Funny how a transfer can change things, before his move I wasn't sure he'd even get 90.

On 6/26/2020 at 5:52 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Players born between 2003 - 2005 currently not on the SM database.

List 4 of 5 is as follows:

Torben Rhein / Bayern Munich

Lenny Lacroix / Metz

Edouard Michut / PSG

Ilias Akhomach / Barcelona

David De La Vibora / Real Madrid

Martin Smolenski / CSKA Sofia

Youssef Chermiti / Sporting CP

Johan Bakayoko / PSV

Luca Oyen / Genk

Hannibal Mejbri / Manchester United

Final list coming out in the next couple of days!

Ilias Akhomach (16) added this morning MUST BUY!!

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Thanks for this,I have Dzeko, tadic, moreno,Ramsey and coutinho who can all play in similar roles (I use Dzeko as CF until he gets tired then Aubs.

I am trying for Haaland from another team +7m cash. Doubt he will do that, but it is short term gain for him!

I would probably go for Auba then, he is your best striker

2 hours ago, Cdog said:

Should I swap sterling for lewandoski?

It’s a pretty competitive game world and he could push me to my first title,

I have Felix, rashford and sancho as future forwards for when lewandoski drops.

Sterling for longevity

2 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Grealish vs Jota ?

Jota no question.

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Well it's a Wednesday and if this is a full Big5 review we should have been flooded today, with the weekend out of the way. Are SM tinkering? Are they skimming the best risers for a review in January? I'd welcome others views.

One Clue is EBIMBE was reviewed today and got a +3 and no others at Dijon!, I had him top of the Dijon list and a +4. So that is one for the "Skimming and review in January" view.

We should know tomorrow if this is the case... another low number of French players with others similar to Ebimbe such as Muani or Mahdi Camara or Mbuku or Simakan or similar without any others from their clubs. 

I'm trying to cover both France and Premiership hopefully with Updates between 5 & 6pm today....

All those players you mentioned were among the edits on the 5th. This makes zero sense if they just skim through and do the best risers now.

1 hour ago, Jose7 said:

If multiple teams bid the same amount (maximum price for player), who will win the transfer? Will it be the first team who bid, or?

Completely random.

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Noticed the top 2 at Strasbourg, Simakan and Bellegarde also rose +3 and +2 but no one else at Strasbourg 19th

M Simakan Strasb'rg19th 51.9% 4 86 3 £5.00 £2.20
J Bellegarde Strasb'rg19th 16.9% 2 85 1 £2.60 £0.40

Skimpy review or Skimming top players only, review?? Had predicted Simakan as +4

29 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

All those players you mentioned were among the edits on the 5th. This makes zero sense if they just skim through and do the best risers now.

They have done it b4 but not to this extent, taken a top player earlier like Botman had a +3 in August and Caqueret  a +3 on 13th Sept.

I just looked at some likely ones in my spreadsheet at the top to get those names.

27 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

As far as I know, if it's just 2 teams, the first one would win 99.99% of the times. If it's more than 2, it's totally random.

Unless you are in a lower division. I’ve recently lost out in 2 consecutive bids where I put the max bid in first. I’m in Div 2 he was in Div 1.

10 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

They have done it b4 but not to this extent, taken a top player earlier like Botman had a +3 in August and Caqueret  a +3 on 13th Sept.

I just looked at some likely ones in my spreadsheet at the top to get those names.

That’s only 2 examples and they were no where near an upcoming review. I think you might be right but I don’t see why SM would give players a rise now only to do a full review in 3 or 4 weeks.

I also think Botman’s rise was a transfer rise and Caqueret’s rise was off the back of some good displays in the UCL.

PS. Posting some risers tonight for France 😊

14 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Unless you are in a lower division. I’ve recently lost out in 2 consecutive bids where I put the max bid in first. I’m in Div 2 he was in Div 1.

That’s only 2 examples and they were no where near an upcoming review. I think you might be right but I don’t see why SM would give players a rise now only to do a full review in 3 or 4 weeks.

I also think Botman’s rise was a transfer rise and Caqueret’s rise was off the back of some good displays in the UCL.

PS. Posting some risers tonight for France 😊

There are many other examples Kieran just can't think of any at the moment. 

The SM reasoning is they have never liked managers who are much better at spotting risers and making a lot of profit out of them. They fear "lesser wise" managers drop out because of this, so they have lots of things down the years to lessen their profits. 10k risers upped to 120k years ago and they are still messing with valuations all the time upping them. Look at my french spreadsheet where I've started noting them. Also @topofthebilly did a post where certain risers were jacked up to 2m and created no profit etc etc also David Costa's valuation was doubled from 120k to 240k relatively recently.

Anyway on with my spreadsheet now...

On 12/5/2020 at 8:46 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (05/12/20)

These edits include Randal Kolo Muani, Nathanael Mbuku, Aimen Moueffek, Jonathan Panzo, Anthony Racioppi to name a few.

Cheers Kieran 😊

Yes Kieran I found your list and Muani and Mbuka were on my list too I think. It will be interesting how many of each of our lists get a review shortly and whether there are more in their respective clubs that don't. We'll see tomorrow maybe...

14 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

There are many other examples Kieran just can't think of any at the moment. 

The SM reasoning is they have never liked managers who are much better at spotting risers and making a lot of profit out of them. They fear "lesser wise" managers drop out because of this, so they have lots of things down the years to lessen their profits. 10k risers upped to 120k years ago and they are still messing with valuations all the time upping them. Look at my french spreadsheet where I've started noting them. Also @topofthebilly did a post where certain risers were jacked up to 2m and created no profit etc etc also David Costa's valuation was doubled from 120k to 240k relatively recently.

Anyway on with my spreadsheet now...

Yeah I’ve been keeping tabs of your French risers and I must say I respect the grind 👍 I noticed that you have 4 spreadsheets with Angers which is some very good dedication 😂

Regarding the valuation yeah I agree and a prime example of this recently is Emrehan Gedikli who recently got added he’s currently 600k at 70 rated which is very expensive. Must be the hype.

5 minutes ago, Patron said:

José Ramirez (Club Léon) +4 to 82? Thanks 

Yes 👍

1 minute ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes Kieran I found your list and Muani and Mbuka were on my list too I think. It will be interesting how many of each of our lists get a review shortly and whether there are more in their respective clubs that don't. We'll see tomorrow maybe...

Yeah Panzo and Racioppi of Dijon, we shall see tomorrow but like I’ve said previously all managers should be now investing in France Ligue 1 if they haven’t already!!

France XI (Ligue 1) 🇫🇷

With SM putting the cat amongst the pigeons in terms of the French review I though I would post my best 11 french risers.

Even if this isn’t a proper review it does seem evident that SM will be reviewing the big risers which this post covers.

So here goes:

5537AAE5-9520-455D-BADA-C1CCE81FD210.jpeg.c390f60a85061a36e44bff1f85cdb844.jpeg

One word of caution Anthony Racioppi and Lamine Gueye predictions were more of a projection in the thinking of the French Review being the back end of December early January which would give them more minutes and in turn a bigger rise. I would be more inclined to see Racioppi rise to 78 now and Gueye to 80

So that’s the 11, more players worth a mention are:

Robson Bambu - 80 -> 83

Jordan Lotomba - 83 -> 85

Amine Gouiri - 80 -> 85

Nathanael Mbuku - 77 -> 80

Jonathon Panzo - 80 -> 82

Jeremy Doku - 82 -> 85

Aurelian Tchouameni - 83 -> 85

Leonardo Balerdi - 80 -> 83

Wout Faes - 82 -> 84

Andy Pelmard - 80 -> 82

Sinaly Diomande - 73 -> 78

Adrien Truffert - 73 -> 78

Aimen Moueffek - 73 -> 78

Tino Kadewere - 83 -> 85

Rayan Cherki - 78 -> 80

Facundo Medina - 82 -> 85

Mickael Cuisance - 83 -> 85

Along with: Matisma, Melvin Bard, Cho, Yacine Adli, Jeremy Le Douaron, Ismael Boura, Banza, Doucoure, Josh Maja, Jessy Moulin, Nyamsi, Doumbia, Kean, Araujo.

Cheers Kieran 😁

12 minutes ago, Patron said:

Same day of the Mexicans right? Thanks 

Correction it was actually today the 9th

8761220E-A685-46A2-97B9-B880A411B540.thumb.png.7f5c748f850e1f43d8bf7832835d75e2.png

My apologies.

I wouldn’t worry though, both Leandro Lozano and Sebastian Gorga both got reviewed today but were among the edits back on the 4th of December nearly a week ago.

SM are flip flopping around different leagues which is making it hard to keep track.

EDIT: also just noticed Romain Faivre was edited on the 4th for Stade Brest a long with the players above. Maybe a rise for him tomorrow?