Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

SWIKI REPORT (10/12/20)

More of the same today 4 pages of mainly the top risers from each club in Ligue 1 France, don’t understand the logic. At this point most managers have already picked up the big risers.

If it’s a case of updating the players that need a +4/5 now and then doing a full review in a few weeks I just don’t see the point. If this is the way forward for SM we can expect to see a similar thing with the other big leagues in Europe.

Anyway less of my moaning, here is the report:

France 🇫🇷 Ligue 1

Stade Rennes - 8 players edited these include Guirassy, Doku, Maouassa, Gboho, Gomis and Truffert.

St. Etienne - 3 players edited including Adil Aouchiche, Yvann Macon (Hopefully he’s finally getting LB added to his positions) and Mahdi Camara.

Stade De Reims and Nimes - 1 player each edited.

Marseille - 6 players edited

Montpellier - 4 players edited including Mavididi

Lorient - 1 player edited which is Enzo Le Fee.

All the players mentioned are predicted a rise from a lot of the forum members on here.

Portugal 🇵🇹 (LigaPro)

7 players edited Casa Pia AC, 4 players edited GD Estoril.

Single edits: Wollongong Wolves, Manchester City, Atletico Rafaela, Perth Glory, Muangthong United, FK Qabala, RC Grasse, Braintree Town, Metal Kharkiv, AS Poissy, Lyn Oslo.

Thanks for reading (15 sleeps)

Cheers Kieran 😊

On 10/25/2016 at 5:13 AM, Sir Rahul said:

FRANCE LIGUE 1

St-Etienne:

Camara +3 to 83- yes

Aouchiche +5 to 78- +9 to 82

Macon +3 to 80- +5 to 82

Debuchy -1 to 87

Khazri -1 to 87

Boudebouz -1 to 87

Retsos -1 to 86

Ruffier -2 to 86

Moulin +3 to 85

Moukoudi +2 to 85

Youssouf +1 to 84

Silva -1 to 84

Neyou +6 to 82

Moueffek +3 to 76

Reims:

Cassama +2 to 82- yes

Faes +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Munetsi +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Dia +1 to 86

Konan +1 to 86

Toure +3 to 83

Sierhuis +1 to 83

Kutesa +1 to 83

Mbuku +4 to 80

Ekitike +2 to 70

Strasbourg:

Simakan +3 to 85- yes

Waris -1 to 85- yes

Bellegarde +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Sissoko +1 to 86

Caci +1 to 86

Kamara +2 to 85

Chahiri +2 to 82

Mothiba -1 to 85

Kone -1 to 85

Lienard -1 to 84

Lorient:

Abergel +1 to 83- yes

Laporte +1 to 83- yes

Gravillon +1 to 83- yes

Lauriente +2 to 80- yes

Le Fee +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Mendes +4 to 82- +2 to 80

Wissa +1 to 85

Nardi +1 to 84

Boisgard +2 to 82

Saunier -2 to 80

Monconduit -1 to 85

Grbic +1 to 83

Moffi +2 to 82

Diarra +2 to 82

Dijon:

Ebimbe +3 to 83- yes

Racioppi +3 to 78- yes

Boey +2 to 78- yes

Panzo +3 to 83- +2 to 82

Chafik +1 to 84

Celina +1 to 84

Diop +1 to 84

Benzia -1 to 84

Chala +1 to 83

Allagbe +1 to 83

Muzinga +2 to 80

Konate -1 to 85

Philippe +2 to 75

Thoughts?

39 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Is this the start of Ligue 1?

Seems so

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Bayern wants to offload Sule cause apparently he is lazy and has a bad attitude . Getting chubby because of that .
They are trying to get a replacement from Leipzich .

It’s what I am reading online .

Curious if anything will happen in winter already .

Interesting

3 hours ago, ForzaVictory said:

What chances does Alphonso Davies have of rising this time round? Without the injury 91 would have been nailed on.

Returned from injury last night and was up to his usual antics completing 11 successful dribbles against Lokomotiv Moscow.

Pretty unlikely

6 hours ago, JBS said:

Does Lucas Vasquez (89) have a chance at rising?  He's become first choice at RB for Real, and is a bargain in most GWs.  Obviously Carvajal is no. 1, but Zidane often goes with those he trusts and right now he trusts Lucas.

Possible but he dropped twice this year so I doubt

14 minutes ago, Patron said:

Yvan Neyou was not reviewed today. Hope they don’t update him on the portuguese review only...

Should be in the coming days, only three ASSE players were done

8 hours ago, jaybee said:

Angelo Stiller came off the bench for Bayern. Young midfielder who first came to my attention at start of last season. He is a defensive minded midfielder with a good eye for a pass.

One to watch when he gets added to the database as Flick isn't scared to give youth a chance.

Added today with 78 rating with cost of £600,000

13 hours ago, JacobMOX said:

Is Alaba safe at 93 for this upcoming big 5 league review? I know he doesn't want to renew his contract, but it's a regular in the actual best european team...

He is definitely safe and underated. It's going to be interesting where he ends up. I haven't looked on line but surely Man City should be after him and if not them Liverpool?? 

11 hours ago, bavarac91 said:

I just recived interesting bid, diogo jota for my tielemans ? Who have biger potential and should i accept it

Ty

Diogo Definitely accept

10 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Mount+Bastoni for Casemiro??

I have Mount & Bastoni.

My DM will be set for the next few years if I accept. Is Casemiro due a +1?

I have a strong U24 squad. I want to challenge for the league next year with a team that has won the last 9 titles!!

Should I accept or not? Thanks team!!

Poker

I wouldn't accept Casemiro for my Mount & Bastoni

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (10/12/20)

More of the same today 4 pages of mainly the top risers from each club in Ligue 1 France, don’t understand the logic. At this point most managers have already picked up the big risers.

If it’s a case of updating the players that need a +4/5 now and then doing a full review in a few weeks I just don’t see the point. If this is the way forward for SM we can expect to see a similar thing with the other big leagues in Europe.

Anyway less of my moaning, here is the report:

France 🇫🇷 Ligue 1

Stade Rennes - 8 players edited these include Guirassy, Doku, Maouassa, Gboho, Gomis and Truffert.

St. Etienne - 3 players edited including Adil Aouchiche, Yvann Macon (Hopefully he’s finally getting LB added to his positions) and Mahdi Camara.

Stade De Reims and Nimes - 1 player each edited.

Marseille - 6 players edited

Montpellier - 4 players edited including Mavididi

Lorient - 1 player edited which is Enzo Le Fee.

All the players mentioned are predicted a rise from a lot of the forum members on here.

Portugal 🇵🇹 (LigaPro)

7 players edited Casa Pia AC, 4 players edited GD Estoril.

Single edits: Wollongong Wolves, Manchester City, Atletico Rafaela, Perth Glory, Muangthong United, FK Qabala, RC Grasse, Braintree Town, Metal Kharkiv, AS Poissy, Lyn Oslo.

Thanks for reading (15 sleeps)

Cheers Kieran 😊

Totally agree with your opening statement, it certainly seems for these lower clubs at least, SM are doing the obvious Bigger risers and leaving the lesser ones for another day. 

5 hours ago, ForzaVictory said:

What chances does Alphonso Davies have of rising this time round? Without the injury 91 would have been nailed on.

Returned from injury last night and was up to his usual antics completing 11 successful dribbles against Lokomotiv Moscow.

Great to know he's back, unlikely but possible if he carries on impressing in sufficient games henceforth.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Kinda of half a job on lower clubs so far, will they continue this way with the bigger clubs is the question...?

1 hour ago, Patron said:

Yvan Neyou was not reviewed today. Hope they don’t update him on the portuguese review only...

Usually do it now, but one never can tell, Jonjoe Kenny jumps to mind, never got his deserved rise in either club

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Thoughts?

Skimpy so far seems an appropriate word 😒

Should i sell Ferland mendy? Small squad, so sale could help bring in 2/3 players.

I have Reguillon already as his replacement. Only concern is surely Real will regain form and Mendy could possibly rise to 92-93+ in the future.

My squad is small but the gameworld is only 10 teams so can get through the season with 16 first team players which i currently have, this sale would be moreso for depth to compete in the cups. 

Hello guys

Some advise for 4231 B

My team is

Szczesny

Cancelo maguire christensen chilwell

R.neves de jong

Pepè b.fernandes martial

Werner

Which settings should i put? 

Thanks

7 hours ago, ForzaVictory said:

Not yet probably in the summer if he stays fit.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Surely yes

3 hours ago, Patron said:

I hope not

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Thoughts?

It’s the start of Ligue 1 is it not? I thought it seemed odd SM just skimming through the best risers I said it yesterday.

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Totally agree with your opening statement, it certainly seems for these lower clubs at least, SM are doing the obvious Bigger risers and leaving the lesser ones for another day. 

It’s the full review. I thought it seemed strange SM just doing the biggest risers it made zero sense like I said this morning on the Swiki report and yesterday.

33 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

Should i sell Ferland mendy? Small squad, so sale could help bring in 2/3 players.

I have Reguillon already as his replacement. Only concern is surely Real will regain form and Mendy could possibly rise to 92-93+ in the future.

My squad is small but the gameworld is only 10 teams so can get through the season with 16 first team players which i currently have, this sale would be moreso for depth to compete in the cups. 

I would keep him generally as he could reach 92 in the future. Reguillon still a way off that but could also reach 90 himself in the winter review.

47 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

Prefer Mendy, Real Madrid factor always helps. Reguilon is unlikely to get 92+ at Spurs - 91 is possible yes, Spurs having a good season now, but only time will tell if they can have sustained success over the next few seasons.

41 minutes ago, Lele91 said:

Hello guys

Some advise for 4231 B

My team is

Szczesny

Cancelo maguire christensen chilwell

R.neves de jong

Pepè b.fernandes martial

Werner

Which settings should i put? 

Thanks

Not sure

1 minute ago, Kieran_S91 said:

It’s the start of Ligue 1 is it not? I thought it seemed odd SM just skimming through the best risers I said it yesterday.

It’s the full review. I thought it seemed strange SM just doing the biggest risers it made zero sense like I said this morning on the Swiki report and yesterday.

Seems like the full review. Lorient had too many changes for it to be just biggest risers.

The way they are doing the review of France , by taking the biggest risers/talents first :

They might suprise people who only look at the in-game changes once a week .

They certainly do not suprise people who check edits daily .

I have no idea what the thoughtprocess behind it is . And given the fact that the developers are not communicating , we will probably never know .

Next few days we will see how they continue from here (fex. change league or start france again for a full review) , which most likely will give us a proper view of their future way of reviewing .

6 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Seems like the full review. Lorient had too many changes for it to be just biggest risers.

Agreed

1 minute ago, topofthebilly said:

The way they are doing the review of France , by taking the biggest risers/talents first :

They might suprise people who only look at the in-game changes once a week .

They certainly do not suprise people who check edits daily .

I have no idea what the thoughtprocess behind it is . And given the fact that the developers are not communicating , we will probably never know .

Next few days we will see how they continue from here (fex. change league or start france again for a full review) , which most likely will give us a proper view of their future way of reviewing .

Looks like the full review mate, what Rahul said above is spot on.

They are currently reviewing the teams in order from bottom to top like usual.

On 10/10/2020 at 7:18 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Players to shortlist/buy

Yvann Macon (22) + Houboulang Mendes (22)

Macon the best and will be the biggest riser out of the two mentioned today. I’ve mentioned Macon many times before and recommended him on here. Recently got an increase in value on SM to 1 million.

He joined from Dunkerque last season and having watched him 4 or 5 times can comfortably say he’s been the best performer at St.Etienne this campaign.

Recently been called up to France’s u21s similar to Romain Faivre.

Stats

6 (540 minutes) games - 1 goal - Rating 7.33

Prediction - 77 -> 82

Addition: Position change prediction - RB -> RB/LB

—————-

Houboulang Mendes hasn’t had the best season so far but Lorient’s form has not helped but he is the cheaper option at 600k.

Playing RB in a back 5 Mendes should get a rise based purely on game time and nothing else.

Stats

6 (532 minutes) - 0 goals - rating 6.13

Prediction - 78 -> 80+

Of course it’s still very earlier days and these predictions could fluctuate but it does seem now after 6 games that these 2 full backs are first team regulars and therefore should be an early safe option for a rise.

I’m slightly shocked that Macon got the rise I predicted in October before his Injury, seems fortunate but he is a really good player so can’t complain.

Also got his position change and LB added which was a long time coming. 

12 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Random collection of 250 RISERS

Its been a long road compiling this list but something I’ve really enjoyed trying to do so here goes.

There are a few Dutch, Portugal, Championship and Brazilian players in this list that might change in the future with their reviews being a few months off.

2. Mahdi Camara - 80 -> 84 (St.Etienne) - NO
14. Houboulang Mendes - 78 -> 80 (Lorient) - YES
21. Adil Aouchiche - 73 -> 80 (St.Etienne) - NO - HIGHER
119. Wout Faes - 82 -> 84 (Reims) - NO
120. Sacha Boey - 76 -> 80 (Dijon) - NO
177. Anthony Racioppi - 75 -> 80 (Dijon) - NO
186. Jonathon Panzo - 80 -> 82 (Dijon) - YES

Actual results below!

Mahdi Camara - 80 -> 83

Houboulang Mendes - 78 -> 80

Adil Aouchiche - 73 -> 82 - I think we can see Loic Bade getting a similar rise after this.

Wout Faes - 82 -> 83

Sacha Boey - 76 -> 78 -Harsh

Anthony Racioppi - 75 -> 78 - not overalls surprised by this considering he’s recently broke into the first team.

Jonathan Panzo - 80 -> 82

12 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Hopefully 83: 990 minutes 11 games

No guarantee, a similar comparison is Malang Sarr in 2016: played all but 14 minutes of Nice's first 12 games, only got +5 from 75 to 80. I had predicted 85 (was my first time predicting but you'd still expect at least 83)

Bade starts lower so I think 80 will be fair.

On 12/15/2016 at 11:13 AM, Ashraf said:

Sarr just got a +5 after so much hype

On 12/15/2016 at 1:05 PM, jlammy said:

Wow disappointed about Sarr :( 

Does anyone else think that the reviews will be slightly toned down because there's been less games played than would usually be the case? Only around 65% of the league games have been played that would have been played in a normal season. To be honest I wouldn't have minded if they chose to bide their time and review into January/February.