Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

12 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

It’s funny you mentioned Diego Rosa and that information you posted, I did a report on him last summer and he was linked to Manchester City.... It all makes sense now 🤣

Haha! I didn't realise CFG took over Lommel and Troyes in the summer. Seems like another two smart additions that will help circumvent Brexit work permit rules.

I'd be surprised if most PL clubs (at least the more stable ones) don't find partnerships with teams in leagues where it'll be easy to get the 15 points required for a work permit. They probably can't afford to buy another club but finding partnerships shouldn't be that difficult.

Sheffield United obv have Beerschot in Belgium, Barnsley have Oostende, but can't think of other English clubs with such a partnership. 

Honestly, like most things with Brexit, I'm not a fan of this as I feel the smaller clubs will find it more difficult to get in players (like Norwich for ex). But still fascinated to see how it all plays out in January and then in the summer especially.

@Kieran_S91From that article it seems they have a different plan for Yan Couto than most youngsters the group buys. Interesting tidbit - let's see if he makes it at City!

7 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Haha! I didn't realise CFG took over Lommel and Troyes in the summer. Seems like another two smart additions that will help circumvent Brexit work permit rules.

I'd be surprised if most PL clubs (at least the more stable ones) don't find partnerships with teams in leagues where it'll be easy to get the 15 points required for a work permit. They probably can't afford to buy another club but finding partnerships shouldn't be that difficult.

Sheffield United obv have Beerschot in Belgium, Barnsley have Oostende, but can't think of other English clubs with such a partnership. 

Honestly, like most things with Brexit, I'm not a fan of this as I feel the smaller clubs will find it more difficult to get in players (like Norwich for ex). But still fascinated to see how it all plays out in January and then in the summer especially.

@Kieran_S91From that article it seems they have a different plan for Yan Couto than most youngsters the group buys. Interesting tidbit - let's see if he makes it at City!

With Brexit I was really hoping that clubs in the Premier League would need to rely on English talent within their academies more, but judging by the few examples you’ve mentioned Sheff United and Barnsley I won’t be holding my breath.

Maybe some clubs will go down the academy route but it will probably be few and far between.

6 minutes ago, ryan giggs said:

I have already Kroos, B. Fernandes, T. Partey, Casemiro, Hojbjerg, J.Grealish, So Should I sell Valverde to raise funds for Mbappe.Will he increase in this review.  Thank you.

I apologize for my bad english

No definitely a keeper he could rise but not guaranteed considering Real Madrid’s league position.

Not only this but he’s a great player for the future too potential 92/93+

By the way you have better English than some people who speak English in the area of England where I live 😁

SWIKI REPORT (11/12/20)

6 pages with France Ligue 1 fully underway with the likes of Sinaly Diomande, Aurelien Tchouameni, Axel Disasi, Chrislain MatismaTino Kadewere, Zeki Celik, Domagoj Bradaric all being reviewed.

There is also a little section of Portugal LigaPro being reviewed alongside and has been like this for a few days now.

France 🇫🇷 (Ligue 1)

15 players edited Lille, 10 players edited Monaco, 8 players edited Lyon, 1 player edited Stade Reims.

Portugal 🇵🇹 (LigaPro)

8 players edited Varzim SC, 12 players edited Casa Pia AC.

Selection of single edits - Rocha FC, Manly United, Juventus, Qarabag, NEC Nijmegen, Flamengo, US Boulogne, Gold Coast United, Orlando City, Red Star, Dortmund, Real Madrid, Bodo/Glimt, Malmo, FC Chertanovo.

Thats all for now (14 sleeps)

Cheers Kieran 😊

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

No definitely a keeper he could rise but not guaranteed considering Real Madrid’s league position.

Not only this but he’s a great player for the future too potential 92/93+

By the way you have better English than some people who speak English in the area of England where I live 😁

Thank you so much.

Do you think I should sell Kross instead? It's good for a long period of time.

I am a final-year student, and I have failed my English test many times to graduate.

Ronaldo Vieira and Dilrosun in a 85 max rate league, very very competitive, are they worth a buy?  Dilrosun is not happy with lack of game time and R Vieira stopped beeing an option from what i see. What do you think, should i invest, wait, or go other options (older players). I could go to younger less rated players but i would lack quality in short time and dont want to be relegated

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Nameless said:

Ratings are not done by comparison. It's done by the form a player is in. 

In other words, it's not if Kane is as good as Neymar. It's does Kane deserve 96 (using stats and whatnot). 

I know it’s not done by direct comparison. I just find it very inconsistent how players like Cavani and Higuain who scored bags of goals for years both only reached 94 yet Kane could get 96 potentially winning nothing major. David Silva is/was class and only hit 94. 

12 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Haaland, Felix, Martinez, Osimhen and Leao

I can’t see him getting 97, if we were to compare players then just look at how long it took Lewandowski to hit 97. He basically had to wait until he was a ballon d’Or winner even though he didn’t officially win it because of Covid etc.

Yeah so true. Felt sorry for Lewa. He was robbed

On 10/25/2016 at 5:13 AM, Sir Rahul said:

FRANCE LIGUE 1

Bordeaux:

Mexer -1 to 85- yes

Sabaly +1 to 88

Otavio +1 to 88

Benito +1 to 87

Ben Arfa -1 to 87

Basic +1 to 86

Hwang +1 to 86

Briand -1 to 86

Baysse +2 to 85

Maja +2 to 85

Adli +1 to 84

Zerkane +5 to 75

Pardo -1 to 85

Nantes:

Augustin -1 to 87- yes

Kolo Muani +7 to 82- yes

Blas +1 to 87

Abeid +1 to 86

Louza +1 to 86

Fabio +1 to 85

Appiah +1 to 85

Coulibaly -1 to 85

Chirivella +2 to 84

Bamba +1 to 84

St-Etienne:

Debuchy -1 to 87- yes

Boudebouz -1 to 87- yes

Camara +3 to 83- yes

Neyou +6 to 82- yes

Moueffek +3 to 76- yes

Ruffier -2 to 86- -1 to 87

Silva -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Aouchiche +5 to 78- +9 to 82

Macon +3 to 80- +5 to 82

Khazri -1 to 87

Retsos -1 to 86

Moulin +3 to 85

Moukoudi +2 to 85

Youssouf +1 to 84

Palencia -1 to 85

Monnet-Paquet -2 to 83

Nimes:

Denkey +1 to 83- yes

Roux -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Ripart +1 to 86

Cubas +1 to 86

Ferhat +1 to 86

Landre +1 to 85

Deaux +1 to 85

Fomba +1 to 84

Paquiez +1 to 84

Meling +1 to 84

Eliasson +1 to 83

Aribi +2 to 80

Ahlinvi +2 to 75

Benrahou +1 to 83

Reims:

Dia +1 to 86- yes

Cassama +2 to 82- yes

Mbuku +3 to 80- yes

Ekitike +2 to 70- yes

Faes +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Munetsi +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Toure +3 to 83- +2 to 82

Konan +1 to 86

Sierhuis +1 to 83

Kutesa +1 to 83

Donis -2 to 83

Strasbourg:

Simakan +3 to 85- yes

Waris -1 to 85- yes

Bellegarde +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Sissoko +1 to 86

Caci +1 to 86

Kamara +2 to 85

Chahiri +2 to 82

Mothiba -1 to 85

Kone -1 to 85

Lienard -1 to 84

Lorient:

Wissa +1 to 85- yes

Abergel +1 to 83- yes

Laporte +1 to 83- yes

Gravillon +1 to 83- yes

Boisgard +2 to 82- yes

Lauriente +2 to 80- yes

Le Fee +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Mendes +4 to 82- +2 to 80

Nardi +1 to 84

Saunier -2 to 80

Monconduit -1 to 85

Grbic +1 to 83

Moffi +2 to 82

Diarra +2 to 82

Dijon:

Ebimbe +3 to 83- yes

Racioppi +3 to 78- yes

Boey +2 to 78- yes

Panzo +3 to 83- +2 to 82

Chafik +1 to 84

Celina +1 to 84

Diop +1 to 84

Benzia -1 to 84

Chala +1 to 83

Allagbe +1 to 83

Muzinga +2 to 80

Konate -1 to 85

Philippe +2 to 75

Looking at the teams done so far.

Dijon: fair, they are last

Lorient: all good

Strasbourg: could have a few more rises but fair enough

Reims: good

Nimes: needs some more rises

Saint-Etienne: good but still missing on some key rises

Nantes and Bordeaux: just started

- Cabaye finally dropped which is good.

8 hours ago, JBS said:

Thomas Muller for Ocampos + Bastoni (I've the duo)

Duo

6 hours ago, ryan giggs said:

I have already Kroos, B. Fernandes, T. Partey, Casemiro, Hojbjerg, J.Grealish, So Should I sell Valverde to raise funds for Mbappe.Will he increase in this review.  Thank you.

I apologize for my bad english

I will keep Valverde, maybe ditch Partey

3 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Swap Carlos Soler for Neuhaus?

I love Neuhaus' through balls and he could get 90 this season - up to you 

3 hours ago, Nighch said:

Ronaldo Vieira and Dilrosun in a 85 max rate league, very very competitive, are they worth a buy?  Dilrosun is not happy with lack of game time and R Vieira stopped beeing an option from what i see. What do you think, should i invest, wait, or go other options (older players). I could go to younger less rated players but i would lack quality in short time and dont want to be relegated

Thanks!

There are better options 

28 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

I know it’s not done by direct comparison. I just find it very inconsistent how players like Cavani and Higuain who scored bags of goals for years both only reached 94 yet Kane could get 96 potentially winning nothing major. David Silva is/was class and only hit 94. 

In recent times only goalscorer get 97, because it is difficult to quantity achievement other than goals.

I agree about your points, however Cavani played in Ligue 1, counted against him. Higuain was a shout for 95 in his two good seasons I remember, sadly for him he is not the flashiest name.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Duo

I will keep Valverde, maybe ditch Partey

I love Neuhaus' through balls and he could get 90 this season - up to you 

There are better options 

In recent times only goalscorer get 97, because it is difficult to quantity achievement other than goals.

I agree about your points, however Cavani played in Ligue 1, counted against him. Higuain was a shout for 95 in his two good seasons I remember, sadly for him he is not the flashiest name.

The best 85 younsgters at this moment are Ronaldo Vieira and Dilrosun, all the others are taken!