• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I Replied to many posts this morning BUT for some reason it got posted to @gyanthecat

's  esteemed thread instead of here. So please have a quick look at the link below. There is my response to many posts on here but in particular re Kane and my assessment of his improving abilities this season and the possibility of reaching 97!

https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/171222-world-predictions-by-gyan/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-3247891

CheersSocca

Nice way to advertise my thread. Thanks mate! :D 

17 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Bargain of 2020 😂

Felix was on the list for 2.8 million has anyone ever seen a player valued at 28 million or something similar drop by so much in value?

I would of bought him for 2.8 million if I didn’t get challenged by another manager.

D641E213-4F47-4895-96EC-EBF646A547BF.thumb.png.38e8af6fbd819bcb85b18eb8a9e1ee76.png

Not to that extent I haven’t but they lose 10% of value per stage of concern, so he’s obviously ended up stage 5 on one concern and stage 4 on another to lose 90% of his value.

Ironically I lost Felix for about £9m recently after he got to stage 4 and a separate stage 3!  

51 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Serious question, anybody know what Luke Shaw have on @Sir RahulRahul? He is always predicted to get a +1.

Do not say he is a United fan. Jones is a United player as well.

Hahaha! In recent times I feel he has played well enough to deserve it. But if you say I am biased, I cannot argue against you :D 

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Transfer news - Szoboszlai potential on the move to Leipzig would be great move for both parties. He will definitely improve Leipzig as a team!

247EE0A8-E4AA-4925-AA1C-557AAECC762E.thumb.png.0d21dab7d7e8ccb75d4ce5c92d4143eb.png

Potential transfer rise if the deal goes ahead? 85 -> 86?

Surprise surprise, a Salzburg player moving to Leipzig! Negotiations must have been tough... (insert Spiderman pointing at Spiderman meme)

Could even be 87 with the hype. Last season Minamino went 86 to 88.

1 hour ago, DarkAngel said:

Thanks Sir Rahul.   I try desperate to find for 1 of my team some players that can grow. My budget are 40 m so im thinking to buy 11 players  rated 82-85 that can grow ...at 2,5 m -3m /player. And keep aprox 5-10 m for some youngsters as reserves.

Need some talents to keep  or some risers to sell and make money. I have a lot of names rated maximum 80 but only a few 80+  but all are  over 3 m as value. 

If u have some raisers around 3m i would appreciate.

There are so many suggestions on this forum mate - from Gyan, Kieran, Thorgan and others

30 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Sergio Asenjo to drop?

Why man, Villarreal are 3rd in the league and he has played every game. Rulli will surely drop as he signed up to be a back-up keeper and 89 is too high for him. 

37 minutes ago, Sareum said:

Not to that extent I haven’t but they lose 10% of value per stage of concern, so he’s obviously ended up stage 5 on one concern and stage 4 on another to lose 90% of his value.

Ironically I lost Felix for about £9m recently after he got to stage 4 and a separate stage 3!  

What happened here is that a manager put Felix on loan when he was at a level 4 concern and throughout the season Felix gained a level 5 concern but because he couldn’t be sold straight away his value kept dropping till finally landing on 2.8 million when he finished his loan spell.

Pretty much what you explained above 👍

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

If you can afford to sell Kroos then yes, I reckon he’s probably got another 2 or 3 years left at the top.

Neuhaus

If there’s nothing else available then yeah.

Lenglet

Gouiri at Nice - 80 -> 85

I want to say Ivan Toney too but it’s highly unlikely he will get such a big jump at Championship level.

Ander Barenetxea has the best chance but 84 will probably be more likely.

Nice one, thanks

2 hours ago, Marek said:

Time to sell Kepa? 100% -1 next reviews?

Would you swap Mason Greenwood and Kepa for Oblak?

I have also Edouard Mendy in my team.

Hm, i wouldn't give Mason Greenwood, even if is tempted to take Oblak! Try to combine Kepa with another player for Oblak! 

For the moment you have Eduardo Mendy who is a great player!

On 12/10/2020 at 4:24 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

🤣

What a great piece of defending! Lukaku must really want to win Serie A so bad.

The comments section to the video gave us a good giggle. 😀

At least Conte manged to keep his very poor champions league record in-tact. 😀

On 12/10/2020 at 5:27 PM, SM Geezer said:

Rank pls

Lautaro Martinez, Joao Felix, Haaland, rafeal Leao, osimhen

EBH, J. Felix, Lautaro Martinez, Osimhen/Rafael Leao. 

On 12/10/2020 at 10:56 PM, Sareum said:

Yes he did.

He won it for Chelsea when he slipped on his arse!  

Lol 😂

23 hours ago, JBS said:

Maddison or Rodrygo

Rodry plays for the better side, is younger, and performing quite well on RM's right flank. 

21 hours ago, JBS said:

Thomas Muller for Ocampos + Bastoni (I've the duo)

Keep the duo if your sticking around for the long-term.

20 hours ago, ryan giggs said:

I have already Kroos, B. Fernandes, T. Partey, Casemiro, Hojbjerg, J.Grealish, So Should I sell Valverde to raise funds for Mbappe.Will he increase in this review.  Thank you.

I apologize for my bad english

Maybe you could give up Hojbjerg instead to bring in Mbappe. 

P.S. you deserve an English Degree just for spelling Hojbjerg's name correctly. ☺

17 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Swap Carlos Soler for Neuhaus?

Siiiiiiii. Carlos Soler is definitely playing better than he did last season. However I reckon Neuhaus has a greater chance at getting +1 in the future.

Consider that both player's have a similar performance rating. Although, Neuhau's club side is in better position in Europe and in his native Bundesliga. 

13 hours ago, Bukɑ said:

Skriniar or Lenglet

At a stretch......Only because he has a slightly better performance average than Lenglet (in as many games), plus Skriniar club side is (unfortunately)☺performing better than Lenglet's club side. 

3 hours ago, Marek said:

Atletico Madrid and Oblak have had a great start to the season.

Do the deal If you've already got some very good youth players coming through - so Mason Greenwood shouldn't be tooooo much of a miss. Otherwise, as Emy Lonescu suggested swap Kepa + ? for Oblak. 

I have also Edouard Mendy in my team. He's not at a strong enough rating (just yet).

4 hours ago, Marek said:

I have also Edouard Mendy in my team.

Oblak best keeper in the world is very very tempting, I’m a big fan of Mendy because he’s already made a huge difference at Chelsea.

Greenwood has been average this season but he’s undoubtedly a real talent.

All in all I would take Oblak and then maybe sell him when/if Mendy gets 90+ in a year or so, Oblak will be a huge bargaining chip in any future transfer deal. You also need to shift Kepa ASAP! 

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Pau Torres or Yeray Alvarez? 

Who to sell? 

Selling one of them in order to (hopefully) bring in Correa Marquinhos - once his TB is lifted. 

Sell Alvarez, Pau Torres really good CB and a Spanish international.

3 minutes ago, riccardopc said:
zaniolo for dembele and caqueret>>? competitive gw, in a long term view. thanks

Dembele and Caqueret for me.

Highly rated full back Dennis Gyamfi (18) joins Dinamo Zagreb. He declined a new contract from Leicester City in the summer to move elsewhere for more game time.

Dinamo Zagreb could be a good step in his career and pursuit of first team football.

E9D25F2A-72CD-46EC-AF07-66678757455E.thumb.jpeg.4c06df78c19f226f07877fa631b1e07f.jpeg

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

One to keep an eye on!

SWIKI REPORT (12/12/20)

6 pages and more of the same France and Portugal LigaPro. France maybe coming to a close with a fair few PSG players being edited including their biggest riser Mitchell Bakker.

France 🇫🇷 (Ligue 1)

7 players edited PSG, 1 player edited Metz, 1 player edited Bordeaux.

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

6 players edited US Quevilly-Rouen, 2 players edited US Boulogne, 1 player edited Stade Lavallois.

Portugal 🇵🇹 (LigaPro)

15 players edited Penafiel, 3 players edited Varzim SC, 19 players edited CD Fierense.

Selection of single edits: Liverpool, CD Trofense, Ajax, Central Coast Mariners, Stabaek, Wuhan Zall, Queens Park Rangers, Viking FK, Atletico Madrid, Udinese, Perth Glory, Rosenborg, Barnet, Rocha FC.

Thanks for reading guys (13 sleeps)

Cheers Kieran 😊