Rahul W's rating predictions

32 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Just received an offer of getting Zinchenko plus Dele Alli for giving Alex Sandro. Take it or leave it?

I’m personally inclined to take it as Zinchenko is young and can achieve his potential once he moves (until which he will retain his rating) & even if Dele Alli drops to 91, he is also young and can certainly show his quality once he moves (been linked to a lot of teams in Jan esp PSG)

Any suggestions? Is Zinchenko’s rating safe?

For me it's a lose-lose deal. I would take the duo not because they are young or will showcase their talent elsewhere (which I highly doubt) but because those two will have more impact on a match day than Sandro, a LB, who will not rise again. 

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

19 hours ago, DarkAngel said:

A player level 4 at concerns....can be saved if i will use him regular?

Yes but it depends when you start playing him regularly, immediately after Level 4, you have a chance

19 hours ago, hesselink said:

I need to make few trades to refresh my team. Coman is ready for sale (not playing at all). 
Gnabry potential prediction? Any chance 94-95? 

Rate this trades + short explanation please. Big Thanks!

Koulibaly + Coman for Gnabry (too much or not)? Way too much
Eriksen + Coman for GnabryEriksen is on the decline but even then it is too much
Coman + Koulibaly for AlabaToo much
Coman + Rashford + B. Mendy for KDBI'll do it, Rashford is capped at 92 for the time, Mendy is not rising
Coman + Rashford + B. Mendy for SalahI'll do it
Alba + Bergwijn for KokePrefer the duo

*black - my players

17 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Worst Manchester Derby I’ve ever watched. Snooze fest 😴 

Agreed haha but I'm fine with the point 

16 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Thank you @those of you who answered my previous question. ☺

Another question: How long after the last game of the season does the new season start in a non-custom GW?

I've gone over the 3 transfers per club limit (bought some youth players as others were transfer banned). I was being too hasty (🏃). I had only recently joined the GW back then.

I'm now just tryna stregthen my Milan side before the shark 🦈 of Madrid and a few others get wind that Marquinhos (PSG) and Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich) have recently become availabile.

Not sure mate

15 hours ago, FGS18 said:

I've got a question that's probably not ideal for this particular forum but I'm losing the plot haha. 

I have a team that has dominated the league before and is the best team in the league. I continue to dominate teams but drop way too many points, mainly drawing games. The stats are painfully in my favour but I just don't get the results.

Out of curiosity for anyone who has a team in my sort of situation, what formation / tactics do you tend to use? I know you (@Soccahappy ) have a dominant team in one of your game worlds, maybe you can give me a bit of advice, I would really appreciate any input. Thank you in advance 

Not sure mate

13 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I want to give Mauro Arambarri and in exchange i want to take 2-3 players from this lists.Screenshot_20201213-005633_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.thumb.jpg.7201922b40fabfbb5c88d805876f7067.jpgScreenshot_20201213-005641_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.thumb.jpg.ac7c53a0bf1069db074069cae76b7e2f.jpg

Ait Nouri, Gouiri

11 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Rumour is, out for 2 months!! 😩😭😟

Shame for him

5 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Zinchenko or Danilo (Juve)?

Danilo nailed on for a +1 this review? Will he retain his lb position?

Zinchenko

Should be, and yes

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Just received an offer of getting Zinchenko plus Dele Alli for giving Alex Sandro. Take it or leave it?

I’m personally inclined to take it as Zinchenko is young and can achieve his potential once he moves (until which he will retain his rating) & even if Dele Alli drops to 91, he is also young and can certainly show his quality once he moves (been linked to a lot of teams in Jan esp PSG)

I think I'll do it. 

On 10/25/2016 at 5:13 AM, Sir Rahul said:

FRANCE LIGUE 1

Nice:

Kamara +1 to 86- yes

Lotomba +2 to 85- yes

Thuram +2 to 82- yes

Boudaoui +2 to 82- yes

Daniliuc +5 to 75- yes

Gouiri +4 to 84- +3 to 83

Nsoki +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Bambu +3 to 83- +2 to 82

Pelmard +3 to 83- +2 to 82

Ndoye +2 to 80

Could have been nicer - more generous for those bottom four - but hey, it's a rare 100% prediction from me, I'll take it.

Also good to see Balotelli drop, 88 was too high for Serie B.

2 hours ago, DarkAngel said:

Rated 91/have no iddea../ game week...i dont understand../ 9 games till now. And 6 games left this season

You’ll lose that player shortly.

Gameweek would be how many league matches have been played.  

A 91 rated player will expect to play in 65% of games, so 24.7 matches in a 20 team league.

Reviews typically take place around weeks 12/24 and 36.  If you’ve got 6 games left you’ll have played 32 matches, so he probably went to stage 4 about 6 games ago?  If you go on to your squad page, then reports it’ll show the date that they went up to that concern, I’ll hazard a guess it was about the start of November?  

The 9 games you mention, are they ALL league games that were played as a starter?  Charity shield games, World Champ Cup and World Champ shield appearances also count, so check those too and let us know if that changes the outcome in anyway?  

EDIT: The caveat I would add, other than the potential from other cup/shield games is the slim chance of a glitch in the matrix.  I have Oxlade-Chamberlain on a stage 4 from week 24, so I put him in every remaining game for the league and both cups (through to the finals in both) as a starter, always coming off at half time for a higher rated player.  For some bizarre reason they never reviewed him again (he should have come down to a 3) at the next interval so I’ve had to play him the following season when I’d planned to loan him out!  

5 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

At least they saw their mistake on Amine Gouiri and gave him a speededit today . 80 --> 83
Pretty low but it's something .

Fairly disappointed with this review so far, can’t believe N’soki got a +1 this time round but didn’t get anything months ago 😂

4 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

You say both feet . SM sais right foot . Transfermarkt sais left foot . 🤓💣

Haha

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Duo

Hi all, I am in a very competitive game world (Gold Championship 1)and in the game world, Everyone cherish young player as they are building for long term. I have a chance to sell Pedri (82) for Pau Torres (89) & Steven Bergwijn (89). Considering if I acquire them both, they will be in my starting line up. Will you guys do this deal? 

BD82277E-FF1E-42D6-9E7A-9AC273E1146E.png

1727725D-FA42-4D1B-8E5A-D3DDC96E3713.png

DA937E0C-E66B-49B2-ACE6-2D93334AD429.png

6BCF2F8B-1CA7-4675-B696-5BD443EF1225.png

EC48D1D3-6032-45DB-861F-A3207D69AA14.png

81701C2E-DB6D-41FE-8F06-015D8DCE6C34.png

2 minutes ago, JordanW1130 said:

Hi all, I am in a very competitive game world (Gold Championship 1)and in the game world, Everyone cherish young player as they are building for long term. I have a chance to sell Pedri (82) for Pau Torres (89) & Steven Bergwijn (89). Considering if I acquire them both, they will be in my starting line up. Will you guys do this deal? 

Yes do it

6 minutes ago, DarkAngel said:

20 november is mentioned at concerns report. 9 games only, possibly another five for national team . So i will looose him...hmmm. We talk about Donnaruma .

Yeah, I’d get him used in a part exchange before you lose him for cash only.  

National team games don’t count, or SMFA Champions Cup.  The golden rule is that if it’s a match that loses fitness it counts towards the games required in a season.  

4 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hm, Gouiri and Sancet are not for sale!

What about Ait-Nouri, Joey Veerman (who is doing well this season) and Velasco.

Badji and Vitao also maybe worth getting.

8 minutes ago, JordanW1130 said:

Yeah I agree with Rahul go for it.

it is all depending on the total number of turns a gameworld has .

A 91 needs to play 65% of the total number of turns . That is only true if 91 is not amongst the top 5 highest rated of the team he is in . If he is amongst the top 5 of the team he needs to play in 80% of turns .

Remember , turns is not the same as games . If a player starts in a league game and in the same turn starts in a cup game , he has played for 1 turn not 2 . 

A gameworld with 38 turns , he needs to play in 25 turns at least .

15 minutes ago, JordanW1130 said:

I tried to post in response to this without all the screenshots but it then wouldn’t let me add my own text.

Id wager the SMFA would block it and you’d get a substantial amount of grief off people if it is as competitive as you say.  2 x 89’s, including one of the most prospective CB’s there is, for an 82 would need some money from your side as it’d be physically impossible for them even tender an offer to that extent.  

6 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

it is all depending on the total number of turns a gameworld has .

A 91 needs to play 65% of the total number of turns . That is only true if 91 is not amongst the top 5 highest rated of the team he is in . If he is amongst the top 5 of the team he needs to play in 80% of turns .

Remember , turns is not the same as games . If a player starts in a league game and in the same turn starts in a cup game , he has played for 1 turn not 2 . 

A gameworld with 38 turns , he needs to play in 25 turns at least .

Very true on the highest rated player aspect.  I’d assumed that didn’t apply as I’ve never seen someone lose someone of such high stature from their squad, albeit I’m sure it does happen?  

That’s where the games I referenced above come in to play.  

It could be a Charity shield game, 6 World Champ Cup games, 6 World Champ shield games but only 12 league matches, they’d hit the threshold needed.

10 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

Seems to be the norm with the current ME.  Some seasons your attackers score more than you need and other seasons they miss more than they should. 
If you are by far the strongest team, I’ve had success with the 4-2-4.  Pick your best AMC or F and put them on the wing and play down that wing.  

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Ok I have the most dominant team in all 3 Gw's,( I NOW have a total of 369 Trophies)  BUT that's becos I chose a strategy literally many, many, years ago. Simply put I decided come what may I was going to get the best Top Players for my strategy. Pay max over bids to get what I needed etc

My spreadsheet allowed me to make lots and lots of BIG Profits which Invested in the BEST such as Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo, Busquets, Pique, Higuaine and Roberto at first & in later years I bought Salah, Mane, Robertson, Sterling and other top players all.

I have been at this since May 2009 I had 9 clubs at the peak Years ago and just 3 now. In 1 Gw we started with about 36 players and now just 3 til very recently when 1 left.

The key to this was the tactics to suit my team best. So Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar etc on the wings I decided was 424 Normal Tackling, Very attacking, Mixed Passing, Down Both Flanks, Normal Tempo or sometimes Fast, Mainly Own Half but sometimes All Over. 

The "Sometimes" were when they went Fast, I went Fast, when they went All over I did the same. I had the better players so I could match their tactics to this extent if they were successful. Right I won't say anymore than this as I will get inundated with Pm's. You have 95% of it there and the other 5% you have to tinker with it a bit as i mention with the "sometimes". So I won't say anymore than I have, as from past experiences it needs the manager to manage this themselves. 

You can adapt yourselves just get the best players for whatever system U want to play, Defensive or whatever just get the best and play your tactics to suit. You can do it yourselves from here on, it's all there.

Most League Games Won in Row 81 - 6 Feb 2020 to 10 Dec 2020
Current League Games Won in Row 81 - 6 Feb 2020 to 10 Dec 2020
Most League Games Unbeaten in Row 101 - 16 Apr 2017 to 13 May 2018
Current League Games Unbeaten in Row 82 - 2 Feb 2020 to 10 Dec 2020

Thank you both so much! I really appreciate it, I too have been fortunate enough to sotckpile talents and build a top team, predominantly down to the help of @Sir Rahul and @Soccahappy in the past so thanks again. (And now @Kieran_S91 too). Really grateful I will try and and feed back! 

21 minutes ago, Patron said:

They should update Thuram value to 2.8M€ as many others 19 years rated 82...

Doesn’t work like that unfortunately to name a few who are still at 2 million.

Joris Chotard, Marcos Paulo, Charles De Ketelare. These are all 82 rated 19 year old and worth 2 million.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Doesn’t work like that unfortunately to name a few who are still at 2 million.

Joris Chotard, Marcos Paulo, Charles De Ketelare. These are all 82 rated 19 year old and worth 2 million.

El Bilal Touré (Reims) was updated to 82, 2M€ and a few hours latter was 2.8M€...

6 minutes ago, Patron said:

El Bilal Touré (Reims) was updated to 82, 2M€ and a few hours latter was 2.8M€...

Yeah I get what your saying but value in this game isn’t set for each age and rating.

Just because Toure is 2.8 million it doesn’t mean that Thuram will be 2.8 million even though they are both 19 and 82 rated.

The 3 players I mentioned before is a good example of this.