Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

54 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Would you swap pogba for either dias or j. Felix?

If so which and why? 

I'll go Felix for the reasons Kieran said. 

19 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

josko gvardiol (mine) for Silas ? or goncalo ramos and Y Macon for Silas wamangitukakakakakaka

Give the duo for Wamangituka

13 hours ago, Bukɑ said:

Pavard or Hakimi

Pavard has more apps this season, is better defensively, and (with BM) he still has a chance at winning the treble this season.

Whereas, Hakimi is a better attacking RB, although has the fewer apps, and a slightly lower performance average (so far) this season.

Hakimi also doesn't have a chance at the winning the treble this season (thanks to Elephantakaku). 

12 hours ago, hesselink said:

10 flash questions:

• Goretzka 93? I reckon in the Summer - is very  likely, if no rise in winter review.
  • Digne 91 no chance for 92, ever? As long as Everton don't win the league or go somewhere in Europe - I don't think sooooo! 🤔 Unless, he hacks 🤓 💻 into SM's rating system and bumps himself up. 😀 😇
  • Klostermann - rating at the end of the season? 92, but that's very dependant on RB Leipzig finishing position (preferably 1st or 2nd, with a cup final as well), and a strong overall performance rating from Klostermann at the end of season. Otherwise he could be stuck at 91. 
  • Theo H. - 92 by the end of the '21?  Nope. I think a 91 at the end of season would be great, especially given SM's stinginess towards fullbacks over the years. Actually he seems like a left sided forward at the best of times. I'm hopeful he could be a 92 by end of season if he can score some more important goals as he has done recently. 
  • SMS - 93? Nope. I can't see why. 
  • Bruno F. - 93? Yes...If United qualify for CL at the end of this season with Bruno being the best performing player - which is looking likely.   
  • Koulibaly -1? Personnaly I hope not, maybe next season it's a greater chance as he has been out injured - which isn't fair on him. Plus he's still in his peakish years as a CB.
  • Gimenez 93 till the end of the season? Yes, if he can help AM to a league win and finish strong in the CL 
  • Niguez capable for 94?Yes, if he can help AM to a league win and also finish strong in the CL. 
  •  
  • Upamecano, Ruben Dias.................Eder Militao.

6 hours ago, Toby S said:

I sold Romagnoli before the start of this season, do you guys think he'll get a +1 if Milan keep doing well/win the league, or would you go for De Vrij instead? Obviously he's their captain so a big player for the club

I don't watch Serie A that often so can't decide if i made a mistake selling

I would buy back Romagnoli (asap), he can also still fill in at LB for you as well. 🤐

He really should be getting a +1 in the next review.  

4 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

If so which and why? 

Joao Felix has finnaly settled well at Atletico Madrid, and just like EB Haaland - he looks a star/very important player for his club in the prsent/future. 

Pogba has been on a downslope for more than a season now. 

4 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

If so which and why? 

For every performance Pogba plays at 93 standard he has at least 6 or 7 below 90 standard games. It isn't he isn't skilled enough it's just he's more interested in making money than working hard on the pitch. I'd have J Felix for him anyday 1st choice. Dias 2nd choice but I wouldn't have Pogba IRL. In the game a 93 plays like a 93 never mind the label. Felix has great potential

4 hours ago, ce4sc said:

Batista Meier rise .....9 game 1 gol 1 assist

At Heerenveen I'd expect it but we'll see when he's loaned out to a really good side we'll find out more about him

19 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Haller 91? 😎

It's a long, long road to 91 when your playing at a club with 90 squad Cap but Riece I think u know that, wearing dark glasses 😊

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

For every performance Pogba plays at 93 standard he has at least 6 or 7 below 90 standard games. It isn't he isn't skilled enough it's just he's more interested in making money than working hard on the pitch. I'd have J Felix for him anyday 1st choice. Dias 2nd choice but I wouldn't have Pogba IRL. In the game a 93 plays like a 93 never mind the label. Felix has great potential

At Heerenveen I'd expect it but we'll see when he's loaned out to a really good side we'll find out more about him

It's a long, long road to 91 when your playing at a club with 90 squad Cap but Riece I think u know that, wearing dark glasses 😊

Haha, he has no chance. More chance of dropping xD All he did today was score a brilliant bicycle kick 

Good Leeds wins today. 

Teams from 15th and below are really falling behind the rest of the league 

On 12/16/2020 at 2:43 AM, Mike0007 said:

Serge Aurier or Hans Hateboer?

Aurier looks to have made the rb position his own in the Spurs team as Doherty last played a game during the first week of November.

So Aurier nailed on for a +1? I reckon he has more chance of a +1 than Hateboer?

Also have the option of picking Di Lorenzo up as well.

Please advice.

I wouldn't say it's nailed on for now. Maybe towards the end of the season. But if you need to buy one then Aurier.

17 hours ago, Bukɑ said:

Pavard or Hakimi

Pavard's more polished but Hakimi has more potential.

15 hours ago, hesselink said:

10 flash questions:

• Goretzka 93? 
  • Digne 91 no chance for 92, ever?
  • Klostermann - rating at the end of the season?
  • Theo H. - 92 by the end of the '21?
  • SMS - 93?
  • Bruno F. - 93?
  • Koulibaly -1?
  • Gimenez 93 till the end of the season?
  • Niguez capable for 94?

1. Yes. He deserves it imo.
  2. No chance of 92 now. Depends if Everton gets somewhere by end of season and Digne makes it as first choice for France. Neither of which is likely now so no?
  3. 92 if Leipzig wins Bundesliga?
  4. Hope so. He has been good.
  5. Nah. Unless Lazio wins something.
  6. He definitely deserves it more than Pogba. But not sure if SM will give it to him.
  7. Should be happening.
  8. Nah.
  9. Nah.
  10. Dias > Upamecano > Militao
9 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Thanks but Really sorry guys. Made a typo.

It was actually Di Maria plus “Eric” Garcia for Koke.

What would you suggest?

Duo. 

8 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

If so which and why? 

Felix. Pogba is cancer.

4 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Haller 91? 😎

Nope.

21 minutes ago, JBS said:

Ferran Torres or Diogo Jota

Jota for now. Think Torres has more potential though.

9 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

josko gvardiol (mine) for Silas ? or goncalo ramos and Y Macon for Silas wamangitukakakakakaka

Tough one i would say duo but Goncalo Ramos is a brilliant talent.

5 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I want to share something with you. He gave Harry Kane for Mason Greenwood + Ryan Gravenberch +75mil.

This is in Gold Championship 1. 

This is next level of transfers, too ridiculous if i can say. :)

Screenshot_20201216-233250_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

That is a big transfer 😳

4 hours ago, Far Post said:

Dzyuba from Zenit. Keep or sell? 15 goals and 6 assists this season. 

Keep unless there are better options.

3 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I don't know how Big Sam does it. Still getting a job in the Premier League! I thought teams had moved on from him!

He is in line for a £2m bonus if he keeps West Brom up!! 😮

Slaven could of kept them up, 2 points behind and just got a really good point at City. I feel like this was planned before the season even started, West Brom haven’t been firing since the restart and stuttered to promotion near the end of last season.

What about Liverpool eh, when it matters they always somehow find a way to win 😂

1 hour ago, JBS said:

Ferran Torres or Diogo Jota

Diogo Jota. City are washed 😂

14 hours ago, fredbelsilva said:

Do you guys think that Youssef Bono may have a rise of +2 to 89?

I think he would've been in for +2 89 if he has started every match this season. However, he seems to be ahead of Vaclik, who has been on the bench while Bono was starting. He should've been rewarded a +1 then for Sevilla's Europa League win, he was crucial in that. He has chance for +2 but it's more likely 88 now, then 89 end of the season.

SWIKI REPORT (17/12/20)

3 and half pages again today with the continuation of Germany and a few remaining players of France.

Germany 🇩🇪

9 players edited VFB Stuttgart, 10 players edited Hoffenheim, 2 players edited Eintracht Frankfurt.

Tanguy Coulibaly, Orel Mangala, Cristoph Baumgartner among others edited in Germany today.

Italy 🇮🇹 (Lower leagues)

2 players edited Livorno, 1 player edited SS Arezzo, 1 player edited Foggia Calcio.

France 🇫🇷

3 players edited Lille, 1 player edited Nice.

Single edits: Deportivo Toluca, UD Tamaraciete, Kesla FK, Yarud Mariupol, Vis Pisaro 1898, Tekstilshchik Ivanovo, Varzim SC, Austin FC, Goias, FK Tobol, Radcliffe FC, Tasman United, Pakhtakor, Rubin Kazan, Southend United, Hellas Verona, Club Fenix.

Thats all for now (8 sleeps 🎅🏻)

Cheers Kieran 😁

hello, I know this is not the correct topic , but seems to be the only that goes on... Just wish to know if you can help with a new cheating tecnique and a possible bug to fix. In wg5 there are manys and a new kind came out... two teams managed by same person, man city and oxford utd are doing ridiculous deals, but the  interesting thing is that if you chek on the oxford utd page, it tells the manager has not logged in for 23 days, and transfers where made in last 10, as also he was nominated in last 10 days or less moreless.... looks like geri the man city manager (professional cheater), find some kind of bug... of course deals and multiple acount where reported, but nothing happened...do you have any ideas on how to contact the game administrators? Wishing they might give a look here... thanks

17 minutes ago, riccardopc said:
hello, I know this is not the correct topic , but seems to be the only that goes on... Just wish to know if you can help with a new cheating tecnique and a possible bug to fix. In wg5 there are manys and a new kind came out... two teams managed by same person, man city and oxford utd are doing ridiculous deals, but the  interesting thing is that if you chek on the oxford utd page, it tells the manager has not logged in for 23 days, and transfers where made in last 10, as also he was nominated in last 10 days or less moreless.... looks like geri the man city manager (professional cheater), find some kind of bug... of course deals and multiple acount where reported, but nothing happened...do you have any ideas on how to contact the game administrators? Wishing they might give a look here... thanks

Is one of those accounts a new one? 

10 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Is one of those accounts a new one? 

yes, the one that seems not to log in before he was nominated manager was created at the beggining of december. the other one is older. both of them took temas recently in my gw. the guy  is quite certenly one banned months ago from the gw another nik but same name... in any way it is clear he is cheating, and using a kind of bug...

On 12/10/2020 at 12:19 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

32. Angel Gomes - 75 -> 78 (Boavista) - YES
50. Maxence Caqueret - 83 -> 85 (Lyon) - YES
52. Melvin Bard - 73 -> 78 (Lyon) - YES
95. Sven Botman - 83 -> 86 (Lille) - YES
139. Sinaly Diomande - 73 -> 78 (Lyon) - YES

163. Tino Kadwere - 83 -> 85 (Lyon) - NO - 86
179. Rayan Cherki - 78 -> 80 (Lyon) - NO - 82
190. Luiz Araujo - 86 -> 87 (Lille) - YES

Very good day in terms of my predictions with only Kadewere and Cherki not accurate, but on the plus side they rose by more not less.

Early rise for Angel Gomes - 75 -> 78

Maxence Caqueret - 83 -> 85

Melvin Bard - 73 -> 78

Sven Botman - 83 -> 86

Sinaly Diomande - 73 -> 78

Tino Kadewere - 83 -> 85 86

Rayan Cherki - 78 -> 80 82

Luiz Araujo - 86 -> 87

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (17/12/20)

3 and half pages again today with the continuation of Germany and a few remaining players of France.

Germany 🇩🇪

9 players edited VFB Stuttgart, 10 players edited Hoffenheim, 2 players edited Eintracht Frankfurt.

Tanguy Coulibaly, Orel Mangala, Cristoph Baumgartner among others edited in Germany today.

Italy 🇮🇹 (Lower leagues)

2 players edited Livorno, 1 player edited SS Arezzo, 1 player edited Foggia Calcio.

France 🇫🇷

3 players edited Lille, 1 player edited Nice.

Single edits: Deportivo Toluca, UD Tamaraciete, Kesla FK, Yarud Mariupol, Vis Pisaro 1898, Tekstilshchik Ivanovo, Varzim SC, Austin FC, Goias, FK Tobol, Radcliffe FC, Tasman United, Pakhtakor, Rubin Kazan, Southend United, Hellas Verona, Club Fenix.

Thats all for now (8 sleeps 🎅🏻)

Cheers Kieran 😁

I really hope that after this French review, they will go on with USA and Mexico first, instead of starting with Germany right away. Tomorrow we'll discover. :)