Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Spreadsheet Result Lille & Lyon

Sp-Shee-Resul-France-Lill-Lyon1.png

Late addition of Issac Lihadji. I missed out on 3 risers at Lille and 1 at Lyon. I can easily adjust the 0%Rating and it's back in synch, but think it has been so optimistic that SM may go the other way, ie pessimistic, in the next review. Seen it happen b4. Anyway £19.9m Profit is not to be sniffed at. 😀 Notice most of the time SM mange to find the risers at the top of the list.

Cheers to all, enjoy the weekends wall to wall Football, I know I will Socca 😀

16 minutes ago, achimitom04 said:

Emanuel REYNOSO ,   ...can his rating grow next period?    

How high ?  Thanks

Arnaut Danjuma -same question.     

Need some improvements for a small team and all known players are unavailable.

Emanuel Reynoso looks to be capped at 85 so I don’t think he will rise and likewise for Arnaut Danjuma, don’t see many players in the championship rise above 85 unfortunately.

Thanks Kieran . I modified (edited) list....can u tell me about the other names ? Hope to be at least 1 to worth for the future . I have a impossible mision to replace some old players in a full world.

The iddea is i  try to find some 85 rated players under 30 or 28 years that can be 88 sometime or even better. If u have some names ....dont hesitate. 

6 minutes ago, achimitom04 said:

Thanks Kieran . I modified (edited) list....can u tell me about the other names ? Hope to be at least 1 to worth for the future . I have a impossible mision to replace some old players in a full world.

The iddea is i  try to find some 85 rated players under 30 or 28 years that can be 88 sometime or even better. If u have some names ....dont hesitate. 

Jack Harrison - 84 -> 85 (I think he also has a good chance of getting to 86 in the next review but 85 is the safe prediction)

Nuno Santos - 84 -> 85.

I will take a look for some players who fit your criteria and get back to you 😊

Spreadsheet Result Marseille & Monaco

Result-Sp-Sht-Fran-Marseil-Monaco1.png

Well here with Marseille & to some extent with Monaco, SM go in exactly the opposite direction to Lille & Lyon (prev post). Again I can compensate by adjusting the 0%Rating but they may change again next review. Again it hasn't stopped us making £13million profit and again they are just about all at the top of the list.

SM manage to give Boubacar Kamara a Rise but don't allow a profit as they leave his value unchanged at £14m.

Hope U find of interest, Cheers Socca 😀

Leon bailey amongst the first German edits , I wonder if there is any chance he could get 91 due to his recent performances and because leverkusen is 1st place in bundesliga ?

Tournament Apps Mins Goals Assists Yel Red SpG PS% AerialsWon MotM Rating
Europa League 4(2) 384 5 2 - - 2.5 72.5 0.8 2 7.55
Bundesliga 9(2) 773 4 4 1 - 2.5 79.3 0.5 2 7.36
Total / Average 17 1157 9 6 1 0 2.5 76.9 0.6 4 7.43

1 hour ago, achimitom04 said:

I’ve looked through and found some decent options, not sure any of them can reach 88 soon if at all but they are for sure risers in their respective reviews.

Bobby Reid - 85 -> 86

Mateusz Klich - 85 -> 86

Luke Ayling - 85 -> 86

James Tavernier - 85 -> 86

Vladimir Coufal - 85 -> 86

Coufal is interesting because I think he could potentially reach 87/88 in the future as long as West Ham keep performing how they are. He looks a solid RB, the Hammers have done great business with him.

19 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Leon bailey amongst the first German edits , I wonder if there is any chance he could get 91 due to his recent performances and because leverkusen is 1st place in bundesliga ?

Im gutted, I sold him a while back and now have the nerve racking wait of if I can buy him when his TB expires on the 26th 😂

He was bang average last season certainly didn’t expect this form from him, big game tonight for them. I can see him getting 90 and then 91 in the summer if he keeps it up.

I like the comparison to Havertz, Havertz went up in stages in the last 2 years when he was the main man at Bayer, it would be generous for Bailey to get a +2 on a 3 month spell of good form.

On 10/25/2016 at 5:13 AM, Sir Rahul said:

GERMANY BUNDESLIGA

Schalke:

Nastasic -1 to 88- yes

Sane -1 to 88- yes

Stambouli -1 to 87- yes

Thiaw +4 to 77- yes

Bentaleb -1 to 86

Ibisevic -2 to 85

Ludewig +4 to 82

Bozdogan +4 to 77

Hoppe +3 to 68

Schalke deserve a few more changes tho - those three youngsters on basis of gametime, as well as the other two drops.

3 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Emanuel REYNOSO ,   ...can his rating grow next period?    

How high ?  Thanks

Arnaut Danjuma,Nuno Santos, Jack Harrison -same question.     

Need some improvements for a small team and all known players are unavailable.

Reynoso - capped at 85 in MLS, maybe 86 with stellar performances, does not look good enough for a European move. Minnesota are an eh team.

Danjuma - Bournemouth and Danjuma looking good this season, but he will not rise unless they get promoted. 

Santos - should get 85

Harrison - 85 next review, maybe even 86 - and outside chance of 87 in summer depending on performances.

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Too soon imo

51 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I just realised Kane cannot be 96. He cannot be above Salah and Mane who do not look like will get a +1 this review. 

Kane 96 and, Salah and Mane at 95 will be more scandalous than the PSG review.

I can see a +1 for Ruben Dias. Pereira got +1 to compensate as Portugal was capped at 90. 

Good points!

28 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

Apparently Man Utd is linked with Moises Caicedo. Not really that many reliable sources, so don't know. Might be one to keep an eye on, he's world class ever since I heard about him 5 minutes ago. Always rated him.

Indeed

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I’ve looked through and found some decent options, not sure any of them can reach 88 soon if at all but they are for sure risers in their respective reviews.

Bobby Reid - 85 -> 86

Mateusz Klich - 85 -> 86

Luke Ayling - 85 -> 86

James Tavernier - 85 -> 86

Vladimir Coufal - 85 -> 86

Coufal is interesting because I think he could potentially reach 87/88 in the future as long as West Ham keep performing how they are. He looks a solid RB, the Hammers have done great business with him.

Im gutted, I sold him a while back and now have the nerve racking wait of if I can buy him when his TB expires on the 26th 😂

He was bang average last season certainly didn’t expect this form from him, big game tonight for them. I can see him getting 90 and then 91 in the summer if he keeps it up.

I like the comparison to Havertz, Havertz went up in stages in the last 2 years when he was the main man at Bayer, it would be generous for Bailey to get a +2 on a 3 month spell of good form.

Thanks all.  Founded 3 from Kieran;s list. They wont be at my 11 eleven level maybe but as reserves will be ok. It seems i have not many chances to find some 80+ players that can be at least 87-88. I will still try and any future help will be apreciated. 

1 question..Mohamed Elneny i should keep or try to sell/replace?

And what do you think about pablo rosario from psv?

51 minutes ago, achimitom04 said:

Thanks all.  Founded 3 from Kieran;s list. They wont be at my 11 eleven level maybe but as reserves will be ok. It seems i have not many chances to find some 80+ players that can be at least 87-88. I will still try and any future help will be apreciated. 

Try to sell Elneny and keep Rosario although I don’t think he will rise.

37 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

What do you know about Diogo Almeida? I have him in my team and I don't know if it's ok to sell him:?

Thanks!

Sell him.

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

You are going to be so furious if he would receive a +2 , even if it is too much/undeserved :) 💣🌡️⛑️

2 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Elneny may get 88 back but Arsenal's form is very poor

Keep Rosario

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

What do you know about Diogo Almeida? I have him in my team and I don't know if it's ok to sell him:?

Thanks!

Sell

2 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Busquets -1?

Rashford or Lautaro?

Maybe

Lautaro

On 12/18/2020 at 2:12 AM, Kieran_S91 said:
On 10/24/2020 at 11:16 PM, JBS said:

Danilo Pereira +1?  Seems to be a first option with PSG.

Got it spot on haha

I'm starting to think PSG players are always a good investment in SMW.  PSG is always at the top of Ligue 1, and for non-scoring players minutes on a top team appears to be one of the driving metrics.

43 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Ooh coming from a United fan too! If you don't mind me asking, why do you prefer Lautaro over Dr Marcus Rashford MBE? 

Think Lautaro has a better chance of 93 at Inter (or elsewhere if he moves) than Rashford atm. I'd love if Rashy got 93 though - would mean United are in the title race!

6 minutes ago, JBS said:

Calvert-Lewin for Grealish

I have DCL - he's sure to rise in the PL review, Grealish seems like less of a sure thing given his previous bump.

DCL will get 90. After that, I don't know if/when they will get 91.

10 minutes ago, JBS said:

I'm starting to think PSG players are always a good investment in SMW.  PSG is always at the top of Ligue 1, and for non-scoring players minutes on a top team appears to be one of the driving metrics.

Agreed

On 12/18/2020 at 3:18 PM, hesselink said:

Arthur 92
De Jong 92
Rodri 92
Havertz 91
Van De Beek 91

Currently: Rodri/Havertz, De Jong/Arthur, VDB. "Tough question". 

On 12/18/2020 at 3:27 PM, hesselink said:

Marquinhos 94 is probably the best D(C) option atm:
- under 30y
- health (VVD out)
- Quality & performance (Varane dissapointed)
- Hype & Talent
- NT level
- Versatility (DC/DMC)

Some very good points! 

I reckon he's been one of PSG's most important player since the football resumed again, just as important as Verrati and Mbluppe. 

On 12/18/2020 at 4:45 PM, Hunter878 said:

Hi!Casemiro or Alaba+30M?

Hello! Duo for me. 😀 Alaba = very versatile and should already be at 94. 30M = another decent player/invesement in very good youth players. 

On 12/18/2020 at 6:28 PM, Mattheus said:

Moraes + pau torres or becker?

Duo. Especially if Pau will go into your starting eleven. 

Edited by Milanista1
Error