Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Sir Rahul

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Duo, good depth plus I think Caldara has a really good chance of rising when Milan get reviewed.

Duo, Nunez doing well at Benfica although his form has dropped slightly since when he first joined.

Weston Mckennie has made the step up well from Schalke to Juventus and looks like one of Juventus’ best players this season.

Both should rise in the next few months and I believe Mckennie has the potential of a 90+. 

I think at Milan plays Davide Calabria, Mattia Caldara plays at Atalanta and i see he has too little minutes. So in my deal is Mattia Caldara + Leonardo Spinazolla (i'm sure he will get +1)...but i think Caldara is bad for this deal. What is your opinion?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

I think at Milan plays Davide Calabria, Mattia Caldara plays at Atalanta and i see he has too little minutes. So in my deal is Mattia Caldara + Leonardo Spinazolla (i'm sure he will get +1)...but i think Caldara is bad for this deal. What is your opinion?

Oh shoot my bad I always get their names mixed up 😂

If you need depth I would still say the duo but apart from that I would go for Diego Carlos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, jgos2 said:

Next season will not save him the minute SM do the next round of concerns review he will move to 5 and be unsellable. There is no reset after a season

I didn't aim for that. I know I can save him if I start new season with LVL4, I know how many games he need to play to fall on LVL3, what I'm asking is 'can I lost my player before new season starts?'.

End of the season - my player got LVL4
The Interwal between seasons  - Can player get new level of conerns?
New Season - Player with LVL4 can be saved

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, thorgan lesar said:

So thanks to @Kieran_S91 @Nameless @Emy Ionescu I'm happy with the deal. 

Müller isn't a first choice (Mbappé, Mané, Félix and Sancho). So I made the right deal.. :)

Now I have to decide Bennacer or McKennie and Daka or Nuñez. One of the player will be loaned out and the other I keep in my first squad.

Keep - Nunez + Bennacer - Both should have better ratings when they get reviewed.

Loan - Daka + Mckennie - Austria got reviewed not so long back so don’t see Daka getting a rise before Nunez. Bennacer will rise to 90 whereas Mckennie will only rise to 88 for now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

So thanks to @Kieran_S91 @Nameless @Emy Ionescu I'm happy with the deal. 

Müller isn't a first choice (Mbappé, Mané, Félix and Sancho). So I made the right deal.. :)

Now I have to decide Bennacer or McKennie and Daka or Nuñez. One of the player will be loaned out and the other I keep in my first squad.

I would go Mckennie+Nunez.

Salzburg produces so many talents so it's easy to fall for them. Cannot see Daka rising at the speed of Nunez because of the league Daka plays in. 

Bennacer or Mckennie is a rough one. I will go with Mckennie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am in need of a good lb that can rise this review or next review as well as having very good potential (90 or above). My options are :-

1. Jamal Lewis

2. Benjamin Henrichs

3. Jerome Roussilon

4. Jonny Otto

5. Jordan Amavi

6. Ludwig Augustinsson

7. John Anthony Brooks

8. Ola Aina

9. Mykola Matviyenko

10. Fabien Centonze

11. Rogerio Oliveira

12. Panagiotis Retsos

13. Romain Perraud

14. Jordan Lotomba

15. Matt Targett

16. Daley Sinkgraven

17. Colin Dagba

18. Igor Julio

19. Nayef Aguerd

20. Facundo Medina

Suggestions would be really helpful 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, hesselink said:

I didn't aim for that. I know I can save him if I start new season with LVL4, I know how many games he need to play to fall on LVL3, what I'm asking is 'can I lost my player before new season starts?'.

End of the season - my player got LVL4
The Interwal between seasons  - Can player get new level of conerns?
New Season - Player with LVL4 can be saved

Players do not develop concerns when there's no matches to play. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mike0007 said:

I am in need of a good lb that can rise this review or next review as well as having very good potential (90 or above). My options are :-

1. Jamal Lewis

2. Benjamin Henrichs

3. Jerome Roussilon

4. Jonny Otto

5. Jordan Amavi

6. Ludwig Augustinsson

7. John Anthony Brooks

8. Ola Aina

9. Mykola Matviyenko

10. Fabien Centonze

11. Rogerio Oliveira

12. Panagiotis Retsos

13. Romain Perraud

14. Jordan Lotomba

15. Matt Targett

16. Daley Sinkgraven

17. Colin Dagba

18. Igor Julio

19. Nayef Aguerd

20. Facundo Medina

Suggestions would be really helpful 😁

That's all the LBs in SM database.

None are 90+ for me yet. The players in bold are more likely to maintain their rating or move to a better club.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

I am in need of a good lb that can rise this review or next review as well as having very good potential (90 or above). My options are :-

1. Jamal Lewis

2. Benjamin Henrichs

3. Jerome Roussilon

4. Jonny Otto

5. Jordan Amavi

6. Ludwig Augustinsson

7. John Anthony Brooks

8. Ola Aina

9. Mykola Matviyenko

10. Fabien Centonze

11. Rogerio Oliveira

12. Panagiotis Retsos

13. Romain Perraud

14. Jordan Lotomba

15. Matt Targett

16. Daley Sinkgraven

17. Colin Dagba

18. Igor Julio

19. Nayef Aguerd

20. Facundo Medina

Suggestions would be really helpful 😁

Jamal Lewis, Daley Sinkgraven and Matt Targett should all rise this review.

I think Colin Dagba has a chance of becoming a future 90 but needs to be given a chance at PSG or leave for a Champions league/Europa League team. PSG have had many talented players who they ship on.

Moussa Diaby, Nkunku, Edouard, Maignan, Ikone to name a few who have moved to other top clubs playing in Europe and been relatively successful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Moussa Diaby, Nkunku, Edouard, Maignan, Ikone to name a few who have moved to other top clubs playing in Europe and been relatively successful.

Moussa Dembele (youth), Coman, Guenduozi (youth), B. Soumare, Fode Ballo Toure, Zagadou, Adli... The list is huge!
Hot prospects: Aouchiche, Kouassi, Tanguy Coulibaly...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

@Soccahappyhiding in Manchester?

No, hiding in Leeds mate 😀

Believe it or not really enjoyed the game except maybe on 6 occasions 😀

Brilliant tactics by Solskjaer (hope I spelt that right) masterclass in fact.

Question now is, will everybody else borrow these tactics? Chelsea did it to a large extent beating us 3-1, and ManU really capitalised on it. We haven't got the top talents of these clubs. But It also needs such a high level of fitness and the danger is such efforts can affect opposition fitness levels in subsequent games & injuries but that doesn't help Leeds. So it's going to be interesting to see how Leeds go from here on.

Mctominay was brilliant from minute 1 til his body (Groin) gave out very late on. People can see why Bielsa wanted Daniel James so much now. The tactic of Bruno Fernandes leading Kalvin Phillips (man marking him) away and leaving vital spaces open was brilliant too. Really concerned other clubs will take that up too, but maybe Bielsa has an answer. He reacted immediately at half time taking Kalvin off & replacing with more ammunition in midfield.

Anyway, I make no apologies in saying I'm proud of Leeds efforts to play and entertain the way they have and I just hope Bielsa has enough answers to keep us away from the relegation zone as opposing clubs try to copy the "Solskjaer prescription". Will be hugely interesting and hopefully hugely entertaining 😀

Marching on together with Bielsa...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spreadsheet Result Cologne

Sp-Shet-Germany-Resu-Cplogne1.png

Sorry this is just 1 club. I can only upload in alphabetical order and Dortmund and Bayern won't be done while the end of Germany of course. Well, I can but it's twice the work and unfortunately I have a wrist injury, (repetitive strain) so I hope u can understand. I will try to keep up as best I can (please don't be "sad") Cheers Socca 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Moussa Dembele (youth), Coman, Guenduozi (youth), B. Soumare, Fode Ballo Toure, Zagadou, Adli... The list is huge!
Hot prospects: Aouchiche, Kouassi, Tanguy Coulibaly...

Of course, there’s too many I couldn’t write them all 😂

11 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Giving parejo for Brozovic or Sabitzer?

Which one should I go for?

Sabitzer for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/25/2016 at 5:13 AM, Sir Rahul said:

GERMANY BUNDESLIGA

Freiburg:

Lienhart +1 to 86- yes

Abrashi -1 to 84- yes

Jeong +2 to 78- yes

Hofler +1 to 87

Muller +1 to 87

Schmid +1 to 87

Holer +1 to 87

Schlotterbeck +1 to 85

Tempelmann +2 to 75

Sallai +1 to 86

Demirovic +1 to 83

 

Werder Bremen:

Sargent +2 to 85- yes

Mbom +2 to 80- yes

Woltemade +2 to 75- yes

Friedl +3 to 86- +2 to 85

Gross +4 to 82- +2 to 80

Fullkrug -1 to 86nope

Chong +2 to 82nope

Moisander -1 to 86

Toprak -1 to 86

 

Koln:

Hector -1 to 89- yes

Bornauw +1 to 86- yes

Jakobs +2 to 85- yes

Ozcan +1 to 85- yes

Zieler -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Rexhbecaj +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Thielmann +2 to 78- +4 to 80

Cestic +5 to 75 - +3 to 73

Czichos +1 to 86- nope

Jannes Horn +2 to 85- nope

Modeste -1 to 85- nope

Limnios +2 to 85

Risse -3 to 80

Lemperle +3 to 73

 

Arminia Bielefeld:

Soukou +2 to 82- yes

Pieper +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Lucoqui +4 to 80- +2 to 78

Klos +1 to 85- nope

Hartel +1 to 85- nope

Moreno +1 to 84- nope

Prietl +1 to 84- nope

Brunner +1 to 84- nope

Seufert +2 to 80- nope

 

Mainz:

Martin -1 to 87- yes

Szalai -1 to 85- yes

Bell -1 to 85- yes

Barreiro +1 to 83- yes

Burkardt +4 to 80- yes

Nebel +3 to 70- +6 to 73

Zentner +1 to 86nope

Kilian +2 to 82nope

Mateta +1 to 88

Modica -3 to 73

 

Schalke:

Nastasic -1 to 88- yes

Sane -1 to 88- yes

Stambouli -1 to 87- yes

Thiaw +4 to 77- yes

Bozdogan +4 to 77- yes

Ludewig +4 to 82- +2 to 80

Bentaleb -1 to 86nope

Ibisevic -2 to 85- nope

Hoppe +3 to 68- nope

Oczipka -1 to 87

Boujellab +2 to 80

Calhanoglu +5 to 73

Imo, this has been a good review so far.

Schalke - plenty of necessary drops and rises for the youngsters. Thought Bentaleb and Ibisevic would drop but it will happen in the summer now I suppose. Makes sense.

Mainz - good changes seeing as they are at the bottom

Arminia - not a lot of changes, not surprising for a struggling promoted side.

Koln - good changes, thought Jannes Horn deserved a bump

Werder - good changes again, Fullkrug is injured and Chong's mins are +/-, could get a rise with United

Freiburg - not expecting any 87s, so good again 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Selling Hazard for Gnabry + 10 million. I think it’s a good deal for me, might not be much between the 2 players after the winter review.

Hazard could drop and Gnabry could reach 94, after all Marquinhos has just got a rise to 94 for nothing much.

What do we reckon?

Gnabry and cash

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give Diego Carlos for Mattia Caldara + Leonardo Spinazolla?

Thanks!

Duo, Carlos isn't rising again

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

5M + Darwin Nuñez and Weston McKennie 

Or..

Thomas Müller ?

Duo and cash

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

I am in need of a good lb that can rise this review or next review as well as having very good potential (90 or above). My options are :-

1. Jamal Lewis

2. Benjamin Henrichs

3. Jerome Roussilon

4. Jonny Otto

5. Jordan Amavi

6. Ludwig Augustinsson

7. John Anthony Brooks

8. Ola Aina

9. Mykola Matviyenko

10. Fabien Centonze

11. Rogerio Oliveira

12. Panagiotis Retsos

13. Romain Perraud

14. Jordan Lotomba

15. Matt Targett

16. Daley Sinkgraven

17. Colin Dagba

18. Igor Julio

19. Nayef Aguerd

20. Facundo Medina

Suggestions would be really helpful 😁

Long term can't see any of these guys getting 90 for a while. I'll go for what the others have suggested.

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

I didn't aim for that. I know I can save him if I start new season with LVL4, I know how many games he need to play to fall on LVL3, what I'm asking is 'can I lost my player before new season starts?'.

End of the season - my player got LVL4
The Interwal between seasons  - Can player get new level of conerns?
New Season - Player with LVL4 can be saved

Nope, not mid-season.

I believe the concerns algorithm resets in a new season. So if you play someone regularly in the new season (all minutes), you should be able to save them. Case in point, a manager had Courtois and Alex Meret in my GW, so Meret got up to Level 4. Season 12, Courtois was starting keeper until he sold him after Game 34/35. Meret got 4 games in the season. Season 13, Meret played all 38 games. All concerns gone now (we are in Season 14 Game 13).

He put a good explainer on the news feed back then when many criticised his risk of letting Courtois go when his other keeper was on level 4. He clearly understood the mechanics. Unfortunately I don't remember a lot of what he said. 

I also think there's an explainer somewhere on this forum, but no idea where. 

16 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Giving parejo for Brozovic or Sabitzer?

Which one should I go for?

Brozovic

35 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

No, hiding in Leeds mate 😀

Believe it or not really enjoyed the game except maybe on 6 occasions 😀

Brilliant tactics by Solskjaer (hope I spelt that right) masterclass in fact.

Question now is, will everybody else borrow these tactics? Chelsea did it to a large extent beating us 3-1, and ManU really capitalised on it. We haven't got the top talents of these clubs. But It also needs such a high level of fitness and the danger is such efforts can affect opposition fitness levels in subsequent games & injuries but that doesn't help Leeds. So it's going to be interesting to see how Leeds go from here on.

Mctominay was brilliant from minute 1 til his body (Groin) gave out very late on. People can see why Bielsa wanted Daniel James so much now. The tactic of Bruno Fernandes leading Kalvin Phillips (man marking him) away and leaving vital spaces open was brilliant too. Really concerned other clubs will take that up too, but maybe Bielsa has an answer. He reacted immediately at half time taking Kalvin off & replacing with more ammunition in midfield.

Anyway, I make no apologies in saying I'm proud of Leeds efforts to play and entertain the way they have and I just hope Bielsa has enough answers to keep us away from the relegation zone as opposing clubs try to copy the "Solskjaer prescription". Will be hugely interesting and hopefully hugely entertaining 😀

Marching on together with Bielsa...

Tough game mate! I hope Leeds keep playing well... (strange coming from a United fan but I do not have the same hatred for Leeds as older Man Utd fans, naturally)

I have Meslier, Alioski and Bamford in my FPL team :D (and plenty of Leeds players in my SM teams)

More importantly I am a big fan of Bielsa and wish him all the success :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/19/2020 at 1:32 PM, The Finisher said:

Apparently Man Utd is linked with Moises Caicedo. Not really that many reliable sources, so don't know. Might be one to keep an eye on, he's world class ever since I heard about him 5 minutes ago. Always rated him.

I did a quick calculation and I think he will be available for a work permit. Definitely one to keep an eye out - may mean he's being brought in to help the first team this season, rather than be loaned out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, riccardopc said:

manolas and dele ali for upamecano?   --considering it is a competitive gw and need a long term result.. (not sure upamecano is so good to give alli).. let me know thanks!

Upamecano for me.

Dele Alli can’t get a sniff at Spurs and will probably be loaned out in January. Alli was great when he broke onto the scene a few years ago but has really struggled to recapture that form since.

Manolas is the only good thing about the duo in my opinion but I would much rather have the youth Upamecano who will probably move to Bayern in the summer and replace Boateng.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pierre Kalulu (20) has started the last few games for Milan at CB in the absents of Gabbia and Kjaer who are both injured, he’s looked very accomplished and could be a great option going forward into a lengthy compact season.

Highlights below of his performance against Sassuolo.

He’s been mentioned many times before on the forum but that fact he’s actually getting game time is great. On top of that he’s been playing well which may lead to more opportunities in the future.

SM rating - 73

Value - 1 million

Position change - RB -> RB/CB

STATS - Serie A (3 games 265 minutes - 1 goals - rating 7.14)

Europa League (1 game 90 minutes - rating 7.51)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, riccardopc said:

manolas and dele ali for upamecano?   --considering it is a competitive gw and need a long term result.. (not sure upamecano is so good to give alli).. let me know thanks!

Upamecano.

If Alli stays at Tottenham in Jan, he will probably be 90 by the summer. Honestly, it is possible he drops -2 to 90 in the coming review (unlikely but possible).

6 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Pierre Kalulu (20) has started the last few games for Milan at CB in the absents of Gabbia and Kjaer who are both injured, he’s looked very accomplished and could be a great option going forward into a lengthy compact season.

Highlights below of his performance against Sassuolo.

He’s been mentioned many times before on the forum but that fact he’s actually getting game time is great. On top of that he’s been playing well which may lead to more opportunities in the future.

SM rating - 73

Value - 1 million

Position change - RB -> RB/CB

STATS - Serie A (3 games 265 minutes - 1 goals - rating 7.14)

Europa League (1 game 90 minutes - rating 7.51)

Feels like every youngster Milan are playing is turning into gold! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Gnabry and cash

Duo, Carlos isn't rising again

Duo and cash

Long term can't see any of these guys getting 90 for a while. I'll go for what the others have suggested.

Nope, not mid-season.

I believe the concerns algorithm resets in a new season. So if you play someone regularly in the new season (all minutes), you should be able to save them. Case in point, a manager had Courtois and Alex Meret in my GW, so Meret got up to Level 4. Season 12, Courtois was starting keeper until he sold him after Game 34/35. Meret got 4 games in the season. Season 13, Meret played all 38 games. All concerns gone now (we are in Season 14 Game 13).

He put a good explainer on the news feed back then when many criticised his risk of letting Courtois go when his other keeper was on level 4. He clearly understood the mechanics. Unfortunately I don't remember a lot of what he said. 

I also think there's an explainer somewhere on this forum, but no idea where. 

Brozovic

Tough game mate! I hope Leeds keep playing well... (strange coming from a United fan but I do not have the same hatred for Leeds as older Man Utd fans, naturally)

I have Meslier, Alioski and Bamford in my FPL team :D (and plenty of Leeds players in my SM teams)

More importantly I am a big fan of Bielsa and wish him all the success :) 

Thanks for the good wishes SIR.

Tough game - No we have to expect the top teams should beat us and it is spectacular if we could beat a ManU or Chelsea or Liverpool etc just a great enjoyable game to watch. It's a no lose game for us even at 6-2.

Me too, I too see no use in stupid animosities and never have, it's counter productive at best and just plain stupid to quarrel over this "Beautiful Game". I remember the Everton fans coming to Leeds decades ago, and being brilliant. Their support of their team playing some lovely football but losing out to LU. They kept chanting support for their team while losing and all I thought was "what great fans" they were.

I just loved that game yesterday, 2 teams battling away, head to head! Ok the result went one way and it was obviously the right way but, fantastic football, fabulous tactics and 8 goals .... what more do we want? Enjoy the football, call it as it is and lets all leave the "warpaint at home" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...