Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Spreadsheet Results for Freiburg & Hertha

Res-Germany-Sp-Sht-Freib-Herth1.png

Slightly skimpy by SM (as Tempelmann, Holer and Lukebakio missed out) but wouldn't complain too much about these 2 clubs as not a lot of young risers there. Unlikely SM will re-visit the 12th and 14th clubs. 

Looks like SM may finish Germany B4 they start their Christmas holidays - less than 2weeks this time?? 

Cheers Socca 😀

Looks like SM started reviewing Cyprus this morning so I thought I would do some research to find a few risers.

Nothing amazing but I found a few players who might be useful in a game world with a low rating cap.

Apollon Limassol, Anorthosis Famagusta, Pathos FC, APOEL, AC Omonia Nicosia and Olympiakos Nicosia all got reviewed today.

Here are some potential risers from those teams:

Attila Szalai - 78 -> 80
Charles Eloundou - 75 -> 77
Ryan Mmaee - 78 -> 80
Vasilios Papafotis - 73 -> 78
Giannis Kousoulos - 77 -> 80
Christian Manrique - 68 -> 75
Soares Nani - 76 -> 78
Neophytos Michail - 76 -> 78
Onni Valakari - 78 -> 80
Christos Sielis - 73 -> 77
Christos Wheeler - 77 -> 78

It will be interesting to see how SM review Cyprus, it’s not a league I have ever tried to predict before but thought I would try my hand 😊

Most of these players are cheap and hopefully all can see some sort of rise

Cheers Kieran 😊

9 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

-How to report a manager with double accounts ? I saw someone mentioning some functionality in the game to do this , but I can not seem to find it .

-Has M Gladbach been finished ? No rise for Florian Neuhaus then , bummer .

No, only got up to Frankfurt I guess Monchengladbach will be tomorrow.

48 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

WOW!

Ill take a look and get back to you 😊

EDIT: I would keep the players in bold, not sure on some of the others. Hope this helps @Emy Ionescu

Pfuu, a lot of them :)))

Thanks man, now i must choose 2-3players from this list (the bold one) and make some bids :)). I will try to give a big player (rating 88-90) for 2-3 of them (i will ask here before to make the deal).

Thanks again! 🤗

11 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Sterling get his 95! ? This winter? 

No dont think so I'd say 30/70 he won't

4 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Really annoys me when they rise one player from a team days before they review the rest of that same team - especially when the rest of the team in all likelihood won't be reviewed before the next SM league game. Just unfair.

It is one of many tactics SM employ to make it harder for managers who make profits buying and selling. They have never liked this. 

4 hours ago, vinnylow said:

Amazing thought he'd get 91 what can be his ceiling ? 

Only injuries (think it's a hamstring atm) could hold him back (like it did with Michael Owen, taking away his top acceleration). I'd say if he continues scoring goals at this present rate,  even an eventual 99 is possible. We will have to wait and see...

3 hours ago, Buka said:

Sell Bernardo Silva for Bruno Fernandes? 

Sell Icardi for Haaland? 

Dybala or Icardi?

Bruno Fernandes

Haaland

Dybala.

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi,

Would you give Mouctar Diakhaby for Conor Coady? Some players said that Conor played very well this season, but looking on statistics it doesn't look too great for me. What is your opinion?

Thanks!

Coady

2 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

What do you think mates .....

Bakayoko (or Tousart) and Ricardo Rodriguez for Ndidi ?   It worth ?

Duo Tousart + RR

1 hour ago, achimitom04 said:

Khedira i should sell ? As i see have no games and probably wilkl drop..

Sell

29 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

-How to report a manager with double accounts ? I saw someone mentioning some functionality in the game to do this , but I can not seem to find it .

Don't think it's been reviewed yet Toppo

In the old Gw's it's at the top of the Club List:- If you believe that more than one of these teams is managed by the same person. Click the following link to report Multiple Accounts.

17 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I will let you some ss here, to understand better: MANAGER LIST -> MULTIPE ACCOUNTS?Screenshot_20201222-145005_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.thumb.jpg.b0b268acbc7f24f8bdc75aeead7746d3.jpgScreenshot_20201222-145011_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.thumb.jpg.d832a76dd234b27601a754fa740fc72f.jpg

3 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Griezmann -> Hazard -> Aubameyang. The last 2 is hard to compare them, because Hazard doesn't have too much matches played.

Yes that's the difficulty but I'd still think Hazard has a bigger part to play, Aubameyang has been awful by his usual standards. I'd venture

Hazard, Griezmann >>>>>>> Aub

13 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Hazard, Griezmann, Auba, Dybala ranked? 

Griezmann, Hazard, Auba/Dybala

Griezmann stand out for me considering he’s playing a lot better this season for Barcelona.

The others are either injured all the time (Hazard) out of form (Auba) or struggle to get in the squad (Dybala)

12 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Pfuu, a lot of them :)))

Thanks man, now i must choose 2-3players from this list (the bold one) and make some bids :)). I will try to give a big player (rating 88-90) for 2-3 of them (i will ask here before to make the deal).

Thanks again! 🤗

No problem I’m here all year 😂

On 10/25/2016 at 5:13 AM, Sir Rahul said:

GERMANY BUNDESLIGA

Dortmund:

Haaland +1 to 91- +2 to 92

Reus -1 to 92

Akanji +1 to 91

Piszczek -1 to 88

Schulz -1 to 88

Reyna +5 to 85

Bellingham +3 to 85

Passlack +1 to 83

Morey +2 to 78

Moukoko +6 to 73

Stuttgart:

Wamangituka +3 to 85- +4 to 86

Endo +2 to 86

Kobel +1 to 86

Mangala +1 to 86

Kempf +1 to 86

Sosa +2 to 85

Kaladjzic +3 to 83

Badstuber -1 to 82

Klimowicz +2 to 78

Massimo +2 to 78

Coulibaly +6 to 76

Kaminski -1 to 84

Eintracht Frankfurt:

Kamada +1 to 88- yes

Barkok +2 to 82- yes

Da Costa -1 to 87

Younes -1 to 86

Durm +1 to 85

Chandler -1 to 85

Augsburg:

Uduokhai +1 to 87- yes

Gikiewicz +1 to 86- yes

Koubek -1 to 86- yes

Gruezo +1 to 85- yes

Framberger +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Gregoritsch -1 to 87

Hahn +1 to 86

Finnbogason -1 to 86

Iago +2 to 85

Gumny +1 to 84

Schieber -2 to 80

Hertha Berlin:

Cunha +1 to 88- yes

Pekarik +2 to 85- yes

Alderete +1 to 85- yes

Jarstein -2 to 85- -1 to 86

Schwolow +1 to 88

Lukebakio +1 to 88

Ngankam +1 to 76

Cordoba +1 to 88

Boyata +1 to 88

Selke -1 to 86

Hoffenheim:

Baumgartner +2 to 87- yes

Bogarde +2 to 77- yes

Akpoguma +1 to 87

Geiger +1 to 86

Sessegnon +1 to 86

Nordtveit +1 to 86

Klauss +1 to 84

John +3 to 73

Kramaric +1 to 91

Rudy -1 to 89

Beier +2 to 77

Don't understand why they have to do bits and pieces of 6 clubs in one day. Anyways... a decent day if this isn't it for these clubs.

Hoffenheim - decent but surely a few more rises are deserving... Sessegnon could be done in the PL review.

Hertha - Pretty good I'd say

Augsburg - Decent but could do with a few more

Frankfurt - not many changes are deserved so I'd say it's fine

Dortmund and Stuttgart - more changes due so I'll wait to judge. 

Haaland has gone from 82 to 92 in 14 months - wow!

11 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Sterling get his 95! ? This winter? 

No way. He hasn't hit similar heights to previous seasons. City don't look like they'll win the league this season. No way Sterling should be on the same level as Salah and Mane.

10 hours ago, swanseajack said:

Two players from the Championship that are absolutely must buys, that haven't been mentioned too much on here.

Marc Guehi, 78 > 82

He'll get a solid rating increase, as pretty much an ever present for a side in third place in the league, that has only conceded 12 goals in 20 games. However, he isn't a must buy just for this rating increase. His performances, and his consistency at this level have been phenomenal for his age and he's definitely due a step up in competition. For me, he's the best defender in the Championship, despite his age, and a big reason for Swansea's defence record being so impressive. Next season, I expect him to either be a squad player at Chelsea, or for him to get a similar loan move to the ones that Ethan Ampadu and Conor Gallagher have had, to become a regular player at a smaller Premier League club. His performances at Swansea this season, have been more impressive and more consistent than Rhian Brewster and Conor Gallagher's last season.

Michael Olise, 77 > 82

Another player who's not really been mentioned on here, but definitely a must buy. He only turned 19 ten days ago, but is the leading assist provider in the Championship with 7, and also has 4 goals for himself as a regular in a Reading side that are in and around the play-offs. 11 goal contributions already for somebody that's been just 18 for most of the season is very impressive, and is bound to attract interest. 

He's been linked with a whole host of Premier League clubs in recent weeks - Liverpool, Arsenal, Leicester, Leeds, Palace. Former Reading defender Matt Mills said he thinks Olise's worth £40 million, I don't know about that, but given his age and how much contribution he's making already at this level he could easily be going for £15-20 million either in January or in the summer.

Good shouts mate! Guehi will probably get a rise in the Chelsea review.

8 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (22/12/20)

SM have thrown in a big Cypriot curve ball today with a large number of players edited from Cyprus.

Germany is also going through the last remaining players including Erling Haaland and Silas Wamangituka.

Cyprus 🇨🇾

17 players edited APOEL, 17 players edited Pathos FC, 14 players edited Anorthosis Famagusta, 11 players edited AC Omonia Nicosia, 14 players edited Apollon Limassol, 1 player edited Olympiakos Nicosia.

Germany 🇩🇪

3 players edited Dortmund, 2 players edited VFB Stuttgart, 1 players edited Schalke.

Single edits: ND Gorica, Flamengo, Hapoel Beer Sheva, Gainsborough Trinity, Copenhagen, Club General Diaz, Belshina, Team Wellington, Lommel SK, Neftci, Central Coast Mariners, Club Leon, FC Zurich, Helsingborgs IF, Metal Kharkiv.

Thats all from me guys (3 sleeps)

Cheers Kieran 😃

That's interesting

8 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

How do you guys rate Jerome Roussillon?

Wolfsburg is currently 4th in the league and has the third best defence and he has played 12 out of 13 matches but got injured 2 days ago till Jan.

So any chance of a +1 this review?

Doubt he will

7 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

What do you know about Nikola Cumic (is loaned at Sporting Gijon in Segunda Division). I can't find too much about him and i want to sell him.

Thanks! 😊

Sell

5 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Really annoys me when they rise one player from a team days before they review the rest of that same team - especially when the rest of the team in all likelihood won't be reviewed before the next SM league game. Just unfair.

Standard behaviour eh?

4 hours ago, vinnylow said:

Amazing thought he'd get 91 what can be his ceiling ? 

96/97. Not sure if there will be any 99s post Messi/Ronaldo. But if anybody gets there, it'll be Mbappe or Haaland atm.

Haaland could get 93 in summer - then maybe capped at Dortmund. I can see him leaving in 2023 to a big club - and then the sky is his limit. Not sure where he'd go though.. if Madrid get Mbappe, Barca don't have money, so let's see.

You'd think playing for Norway will limit him - that is Mbappe's advantage - but Bale got 95 for Wales, Lewandowski got 97 now at Poland, so shouldn't be a huge issue.

4 hours ago, Rossi4601 said:

No rise for Iago you think Augsburg is done in full? Missed lots of players from lots of teams 

Maybe tomorrow but probably one of the usual glaring misses

4 hours ago, Buka said:

Sell Bernardo Silva for Bruno Fernandes? 

Sell Icardi for Haaland? 

Dybala or Icardi?

Bruno

Haaland

Dybala

3 hours ago, hesselink said:

With Haaland 92, Fabrizio Romano can finally go to sleep. #BotOfTheYear

Ha! Here we go!

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi,

Would you give Mouctar Diakhaby for Conor Coady? Some players said that Conor played very well this season, but looking on statistics it doesn't look too great for me. What is your opinion?

Thanks!

Coady, just don't play him a back four :) 

What do you think mates .....

Bakayoko (or Tousart) and Ricardo Rodriguez for Ndidi ?   It worth ?

Give Tousart and Rodriguez, like Kieran said

Khedira i should sell ? As i see have no games and probably wilkl drop..

Sell, he will drop

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, i have a hard mission, someone took a new team and he has a lot of young talents. I have a long list with a lot of names. I want if some of you have time can take a look at this list and tell me few names of really really good young players (i know that there are a lot of them). Thanks for all your efforts!

List:

A.MARSH, D.ROSE, A.VOGLER, A.KNAUFF, O.WINDSOR, M.GESCHWILL, B.KAYO, A. YOUSFI, B.TAVARES, A.BAKIR, M.SANKOH, T.RHEIN, T.SCHREIBER, T.BOULHENDI, N.VLASENKO, M.FAGAN-W, L.ZABALA, A.ROUAULT, S.SANTOS, L.HOLTKAMP, L.CALEGARI, D.BOUAH, W.BONDO, T. THOMAS, F.SCHNEIDER, D.MEDDAH, A.MARTÍN, S.JASPER, N.ZALEWSKI, K.SLOR, K.KENNEDY, G.OTT, P.BICALHO, F.QUIZERA, T.COYLE, N.MERCIER, F.OUATTARA, E.DINKÇI, B.HOLLERBA, R.DRAGUSIN, N.WOOD, N.MUSAMPA, F.DA SILVA, K.ETETE, D.RENYER, T.DAVERVELD, G.BARBA, S.TIJANI, C.NIASS, T.HRVOJ, M.TAFERNER, C.TOURE, C.BUKTA, B.BRAHIMI, R.VITA, J.HADJAM, R.HENDRIKS, F.OTTO, D. RENSCH, P.BERNARDO, M.O'RILEY, A.TRAORÉ, S.ARRIBAS, M.PARK, J.TAVARES, L.COLOMBO, L.BARRY, A.PAPETTI, K.ASKILDSEN, N.MELAMED, F. MORATO, A.PHLIPONE, K.KOINDREDI, M.KAASTRUP, T.DOLAN, L.EGLOFF, A.BABACAN, T.LEMPERLE, B.DUNCAN, A.BROJA, M.ROERSLEV, A.DOSSENA, V.TOBIAS, L.DA CUNHA, R.LEDEZMA, P.DWOMOH, G.CORBO, F.BAAK, M. VIVIANI, F.GARCÍA, F.COLIDIO, B.NDILU, M.THIAW, T.EDWARDS, J.GARNER, J.CHRISTEN, R.PAPAGAIO, T.GALLACHER, O.SOLET, G.CARDOSO, A.BUONGIOR, A.TRIPALDEL, G.BIANCONE, H.MASSENGO, R.BRUNINHO, M.IGNATOV, M.BAEZA, L.SAMARDZIC, D.MALES, D.BRAGANÇA, J.KNIGHT, R.VESELINO, E.PLETINCKX, M.SÁNCHEZ, C.AUGUSTO, R.BRITO, M.SMITH, A M.LONGSTAFF, C.TZOLIS, J.THIELMANN, DOTTO, W.BIANDA, I.ZABARNYI, J.FRIMPONG, M.TAVERNIER, F.CORREIA, M.RODRÍGUEZ, L. HENRIQUE, L.SIBLEY, I.MESLIER, A.PELMARD, T.CORREIA, J.CHOTARD, D.UTKIN, N.WILLIAMS, R.SCHMID, H.EVJEN, A.BERNÈDE, M.JOHNSTON, A.KARABEC, L.KELLY, P.NOLASKOA, C.CAPONE, K.SARDELLA, M.BAKKER, J.VAGNOMAN, T.WEAH, M.SYLLA, L.TRAORÉ, R.IBAÑEZ, F.MONTERO, Y.VALERY

Too much to go through for me, sorry mate

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Not yet

51 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Hazard, Griezmann, Auba, Dybala ranked? 

Griezmann (might keep 94 now), Hazard (probably dropping to 94), Dybala (safe 93), Auba (surely dropping to 93)

13 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Don't understand why they have to do bits and pieces of 6 clubs in one day. Anyways... a decent day if this isn't it for these clubs.

Hoffenheim - decent but surely a few more rises are deserving... Sessegnon could be done in the PL review.

Hertha - Pretty good I'd say

Augsburg - Decent but could do with a few more

Frankfurt - not many changes are deserved so I'd say it's fine

Dortmund and Stuttgart - more changes due so I'll wait to judge. 

Haaland has gone from 82 to 92 in 14 months - wow!

I can’t believe Iago by Toyota got missed another glaring mistake which you referred too when quoting someone else.

6 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I can see him leaving in 2023 to a big club - and then the sky is his limit. Not sure where he'd go though.. if Madrid get Mbappe, Barca don't have money, so let's see. United 😉😂

CYPRUS FIRST DIVISION

List of 83+ players:

• Manu Garcia (Aris Limassol) 86
  • Vukasin Jovanovic (Apollon Limassol) 84 (-1, 26 May 2021)

• Richard Danilo (AEL) 83
  • Facundo Roncaglia (Aris Limassol) 83 (-3, 29 Aug 2021)
  • Joao Pedro (Apollon) 83
  • Giannis Gianniotas (Apollon) 83
  • Michal Duris (Omonia Nicosia) 83
  • Eric Bautheac (Omonia Nicosia) 83
  • Vitor Gomes (Omonia Nicosia) 83
  • Adam Lang (Omonia Nicosia) 83
  • Ribeiro Fabiano (Omonia Nicosia) 83
  • Giorgi Loria (Anorthosis) 83 (+1, 27 Dec 2020)
  • Ivan Trickovski (AEK Larnaca) 83
  • Navarone Foor (Pafos) 83
  • Jason Puncheon (Pafos) 83
  • Joao Aurelio (Pafos) 83
  • Victor Alvarez (Pafos) 83
  • Ghayas Zahid (APOEL) 83
  • Spyros Risvanis (Anorthosis) 83
  • Alhassan Wakaso (Olympiacos Nicosia) 83 (-1, 7 Jul 2021)
  • Mohamed Anuar (Valladolid/APOEL) 83

• Theo Weeks (Alki Oroklini) 82
  • Joan Tomas (ASIL) 82
  • David Solari (ASIL) 80
  • Nuno Lopes (Aris Limassol) 80

• Sekou Cisse (free agent) 83
  • Nosa Igiebor (free agent) 83
  • Danny Williams (free agent) 83
  • Bakary Sako (free agent) 83
  • Richard Soumah (free agent) 82
  • Jason Silva (free agent) 82
  • Waheed Oseni (free agent) 82
  • Michael Ortega (free agent) 82
  • Dossa Junior (free agent) 82
  • Alexander Buttner (free agent) 82 (-1, 17 Feb 2021)
  • Stephen Sunday (free agent) 80
  • Gino van Kessel (free agent) 80

Just now, Sir Rahul said:

CYPRUS FIRST DIVISION

List of 83+ players:

Josef Husbauer (Anorthosis) 85

Gordon Schildenfeld (Anorthosis) 85

Kevin Berigaud (Pafos) 85

Valentin Roberge (Apollon) 84

Demetris Christofi (Anorthosis) 84

Giorgos Ekrem (APOEL) 84

Mike Jensen (APOEL) 84

Ben Sahar (Hapoel Beer Sheva/APOEL) 84

Serge Gakpo (Apollon) 83

Florentin Matei (Apollon) 83

Joao Pedro (Apollon) 83

Giannis Gianniotas (Apollon) 83

Sasa Markovic (Apollon) 83

Hector Yuste (Apollon) 83

Richard Danilo (AEL) 83

Michal Duris (Omonia Nicosia) 83

Eric Bautheac (Omonia Nicosia) 83

Vitor Gomes (Omonia Nicosia) 83

Adam Lang (Omonia Nicosia) 83

Ribeiro Fabiano (Omonia Nicosia) 83

Ivan Trickovski (AEK Larnaca) 83

Abraham Gonzalez (AEK Larnaca) 83

Lluis Sastre (AEK Larnaca) 83

Jose Fernandez (AEK Larnaca) 83

Daniel Mojsov (AEK Larnaca) 83

Mikel Gonzalez (AEK Larnaca) 83

Carles Planas (AEK Larnaca) 83

Navarone Foor (Pafos) 83

Jason Puncheon (Pafos) 83

Joao Aurelio (Pafos) 83

Dieumerci Ndongala (APOEL) 83

Ghayas Zahid (APOEL) 83

Emilio Nsue (APOEL) 83

Vujadin Savic (APOEL) 83

Andre Geraldes (APOEL) 83

Mohamed Anuar (Valladolid/APOEL) 83

Baissama Sankoh (Nea Salamina) 83

Gregor Balazic (Paralimni) 83

Surprisingly for an island, Cyprus actually has a number of decent players in their league. Plenty of foreigners in most teams, AEK Larnaca have more Spaniards than Cypriots!

Pafos FC actually have a number of ex-Championship players in it, remember reading an article on their project sometime this year somewhere.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Ndombele or Ocampos?

Ndombele

1 hour ago, Buka said:

Moisés Caicedo to MUFC. Fingers crossed.🤞🏽 Top talent IMO.

I really hope he gets a good chance at the first team, same with Diallo when he joins in January. Exciting times for United.

19 minutes ago, Hunter878 said:

Hi! Calvert Lewin or Angeliño+Ibañez+6 m?

Duo + cash better for the future in my opinion.

On 10/25/2016 at 5:12 AM, Sir Rahul said:

ITALY SERIE A

Milan:

Hernandez +1 to 91

Kessie +1 to 91

Calhanoglu +1 to 91

Kjaer +1 to 90

Ibrahimovic +1 to 91

Calabria +1 to 90

Bennacer +1 to 90

Leao +1 to 88

Musacchio -1 to 87