• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

14 hours ago, swanseajack said:

Two players from the Championship that are absolutely must buys, that haven't been mentioned too much on here.

Marc Guehi, 78 > 82.

Michael Olise, 77 > 82 

Thank you for the informative post (apologies for shortening it).

Do you reckon Marc Guehi could have a better season in the Championship then Ben White did? And how does Michael Olise compare to Eze? 

13 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Where do i find the function to report multiple accounts ? Never knew that existed .

I beleive your question has already been answered. However, I'm sure - you'll just get a response like the one below 👇Screenshot_20201222-170406.thumb.png.53a1e2ed1b0292f4de698856ca449f5d.png

12 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

No chance of a rise.

Weghorst was outstanding last season for Wolfsburg and he didn’t reach 90, must be capped.

That's quite harsh by SM and Kieran.

I reckon both players deserve a rise. It's not often a team of Wolfsburg's quality do this well. It's time to remove the 89 cap and increase it to 90.

9 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Erling Haaland rising to 92 is a thing of beauty 👏😍

I dream to see him playing (with his best friend Haugue) for Milan someday... 😀

8 hours ago, Buka said:

Sell Bernardo Silva for Bruno Fernandes? Yes. Bernardo has been hit and miss for sometime now

Sell Icardi for Haaland? Siiiii!!

Dybala or Icardi? Dybala

6 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

What do you think mates .....

Bakayoko (or Tousart) and Ricardo Rodriguez for Ndidi ?   It worth ?

Hey Amico,

Sell the bold ones. 

5 hours ago, jlammy said:

Hazard, Griezmann, Auba, Dybala ranked? 

Currently: Griezmann, Hazard (not sure if he'll go under the axe this review), Dybala, then Auba (Aubamaclat really should dropaclat). Most of Auba's performance ratings (so far) have been under 6.40 - just not good enough for the main man at a (4th-5th finishing position) team like Arsenal. 😀

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Ndombele or Ocampos?

Ndombele

2 hours ago, Hunter878 said:

Hi! Calvert Lewin or Angeliño+Ibañez+6 m?

Calvert has improved this season and will get a rise but so will Angelino - Duo and Cash is Nice!

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Seems Griezmann has won judging by the comments. Strange thing is I asked Hazard or Griezmann two weeks ago and it was universally Hazard lol. Football changes quick!

"Please Sir, Please Sir, I stood by Hazard in is hour of need ..... can I have a prefect badge as well ,,, can I, Please Sir?"

44 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Thank you for the informative post (apologies for shortening it).

Do you reckon Marc Guehi could have a better season in the Championship then Ben White did? And how does Michael Olise compare to Eze? 

Guehi and White comparisons in the Championship are difficult, as White was able to win the league. I don't think Guehi stands out as much and he isn't as flashy on the ball, but he doesn't make mistakes and it's his consistency that I think will be really suited to top flight football. I think he'll be in a similar position to White this time next season in terms of minutes, and who he's playing for.

The Olise and Eze comparison one is interesting, because it's who springs to mind when I think of Michael Olise as the most obvious comparison. Olise is three years younger than Eze, and I don't think is quite there in terms of development but definitely has at least as much potential. He's got more goal contributions already this season aged 19 (11), then Eze managed in the whole of 19/20 as a 20 year old (7) and could be on course to get the amount Eze managed last season (22) which earned him that Premier League move. 

16 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Zero chance for me, apart from Foden and Torres I don’t see how anyone from city’s attack can rise.

Man City have gone from one of the greatest teams to watch attack to the most boring team to watch. 1-0 to the Arsen *cough.... City.

Pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass

Has anyone else noticed how bad Bernardo Silva is now? When did he last do anything good? I can't think of anything from last season and this season has been a continuation of his poor form. I haven't seen any media talking about his shocking decline, or why Pep keeps playing him.

3 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Well done Brentford. Fantastic result and achievement.

Josh Dasilva had a brilliant game, another Brentford player destined for the Premier League.

2 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Has anyone else noticed how bad Bernardo Silva is now? When did he last do anything good? I can't think of anything from last season and this season has been a continuation of his poor form. I haven't seen any media talking about his shocking decline, or why Pep keeps playing him.

injured at the start of the season can’t really explain anything else to do with his form, the whole attack has struggled this season. It’s not like City to win games 1-0.

By the way this is off subject but why the hell is there no VAR in Carabao cup? It’s a joke City’s 3rd goal was offside tonight 😂

2 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Sold him in my teams 1 years ago. Don't regret it to be honest.

5 hours ago, swanseajack said:

Guehi and White comparisons in the Championship are difficult, as White was able to win the league. I don't think Guehi stands out as much and he isn't as flashy on the ball, but he doesn't make mistakes and it's his consistency that I think will be really suited to top flight football. I think he'll be in a similar position to White this time next season in terms of minutes, and who he's playing for.

The Olise and Eze comparison one is interesting, because it's who springs to mind when I think of Michael Olise as the most obvious comparison. Olise is three years younger than Eze, and I don't think is quite there in terms of development but definitely has at least as much potential. He's got more goal contributions already this season aged 19 (11), then Eze managed in the whole of 19/20 as a 20 year old (7) and could be on course to get the amount Eze managed last season (22) which earned him that Premier League move. 

Grazie for a quick-slick response Amico. 

56 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

B. SILVA for MILINKOVIC-SAVIC. Good deal?

Given Bernardo Silva's recent form I would do the swap deal. 

SMS (25, 92) is still at his peak  as a footballer. 

I reckon he'd be a great replacement for either the aging/declining Modric or the declined Pogba at their respective clubs. Ofcourse I would prefer if he signs for United, and gets enough gametime, unlike VDB.  🙂

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/thelaziali.com/2020/11/23/man-utd-agree-personal-terms-with-lazios-milinkovic-savic-as-real-madrid-loom/amp/

6 hours ago, Lowco said:

Can L. Jovic drop? Or is it like 50/50?

Yeah I think he might drop, barely played for 2 years.

29 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Got Wirtz for 97K and now 5 million worth.. :)

Bought both Wirtz and Musiala for 100k 😉

26 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give B.Silva for Camavinga + Roca?

Duo

SWIKI REPORT (23/12/20)

Hi guys, couple more teams from Cyprus today and a few players from the Bundesliga with only 2 pages. Curious to see where they go after Cyprus.

Cyprus 🇨🇾

21 players edited AEK Larnaca, 16 players edited AEL.

Germany 🇩🇪

3 players edited Bayern Munich, 1 player edited Bayer Leverkusen, 1 player edited RB Leipzig.

Single edits: Hyderabad FC, Club Queretaro, Sporting Covilha, Cerezo Osaka, Barakaldo CF, Leixoes SC.

Thats all for now guys merry Christmas Eve eve.

Cheers Kieran 😊