Rahul W's rating predictions

8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Agreed, hopefully 86 in summer

I just didn't see any reason not to raise him to 85 now and 87 in the summer. Doubt he'll get 87 now but rather 86 as you say. Shame.

In other news, hope Silas Wamangituka gets a position change to RWB this season cause that's where he's played mostly, regardless of what Transfermarkt says.

• Replies 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

7 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Been offered AOUAR+TIELEMANS for HAVERTZ

What should I do?...........Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddd gooooooooooo!!

Duo, more bang for your buck.

6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:Angelino doing brilliantly at Leipzig ATM. Will Leipzig make City a large offer??

Leipzig have a buy option for 18 million euros. Absolute steal!

5 hours ago, Patron said:

Oscar Mingueza (Barcelona) predictions? Thanks. Merry Christmas.

80 but could get 82 in my opinion with the club he plays for.

17 minutes ago, Divir said:

What about Stengs? Worth keeping in a not competitive gameworld?

How is he doing this season?

(And same questions for Boadu..)

Many thanks!

Both keepers but I do think they need a move sooner rather than later.

Not so long ago Stengs was linked with Barcelona.

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

What to do with Malang Sarr? Trade or wait?

Trade

29 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Football can be crazy at times. I think his sacking is very harsh 

Agreed.  1 point off top of the league, next round of the Champions League etc.

Granted he’s got some immense talent at the team but Pep has spent about 30 trillion quid on defenders at City and they are in a worse state.  He should get the boot.  He’s always took the easy job.  At least Mourinho takes the harder jobs.  

SWIKI REPORT (25/12/20)

Of all days to have a big edit fest with just short of 9 pages edited with a lot of random teams.

Mainly Cyprus again and some teams from USA, no indication to which big league is next at this point but there could be some random player rises soon. Lassina Traore, Gabriel Veron and Silva Brenner.

Cyprus 🇨🇾

4 players edited APOEL, 7 players edited Olympiakos Nicosia, 14 players edited Doxa Katokopias, 10 players edited EN Paralmni, 3 players edited AC Omonia Nicosia, 1 player edited Apollon Limassol, 11 players edited Ethnikos Achna.

USA 🇺🇸

1 player edited FC Dallas, 3 players edited New England Revolution, 2 players edited Los Angeles FC, 1 player edited FC Cincinnati, 2 players edited Columbus Crew, 1 player edited New York City FC.

Thats all for now guys MERRY CHRISTMAS and to everyone who doesn’t celebrate Christmas HAVE A GREAT DAY!! 😊🎅🏻

Cheers Kieran 

8 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄🎅🏽

Forza Liverpool! ❤️❤️😍

Poor guy, getting sacked on Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas @crvena_zvezda

7 hours ago, Sareum said:

Agreed.  1 point off top of the league, next round of the Champions League etc.

Granted he’s got some immense talent at the team but Pep has spent about 30 trillion quid on defenders at City and they are in a worse state.  He should get the boot.  He’s always took the easy job.  At least Mourinho takes the harder jobs.  

Difference is Premier League is actually a difficult league, French league is usually finished by now with PSG about 10 points clear.

Doesn't surprise me at all that Tuchel has been sacked

20 minutes ago, Lango said:

Are Munich rises done. Whst about pavard? 

I think so.

Surprised Pavard didn’t rise when Davies did. Davies has barely played this season through injury.

On 10/25/2016 at 5:13 AM, Sir Rahul said:

GERMANY BUNDESLIGA

Leverkusen:

Hradecky +1 to 90nope

Amiri +1 to 90- yes

Bailey +1 to 90- yes

Diaby +1 to 89- yes

Sinkgraven +2 to 87- yes

Gedikli +3 to 73- yes

Tapsoba +1 to 88- +2 to 89

Wirtz +7 to 84- +8 to 85

Weiser -1 to 88nope

Turkmen +3 to 73

Bayern:

Boateng +1 to 92- yes

Musiala +5 to 78- +9 to 82

Muller +1 to 94- nope

Pavard +1 to 92nope

Kimmich +1 to 95

Neuer +1 to 95

Alaba +1 to 94

Davies +1 to 91

Richards +3 to 80

Mai +2 to 80

Batista Meier +2 to 78

Arrey-Mbi +5 to 75

Hoffmann +3 to 73

Leipzig:

Upamecano +1 to 91- yes

Olmo +1 to 90- yes

Angelino +1 to 89- +2 to 90

Haidara +1 to 87- +2 to 88

Adams +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Samardzic +2 to 75- +3 to 76

Sabitzer +1 to 92

Gulacsi +1 to 91

Nkunku +1 to 91

Mukiele +1 to 90

Szoboszlai +2 to 87

Gvardiol +2 to 82

Tschauner -2 to 80

Candido +2 to 78

Wosz +3 to 73

Merry Christmas all! SM have come in strong with some gifts today. Generous review for Leipzig, surprising review for Bayern, good review for Leverkusen.

What a year Tapsoba has had- 77 to 89 in 11 months!

13 hours ago, hesselink said:

What to do with Malang Sarr? Trade or wait?

Wait

11 hours ago, Divir said:

What about Stengs? Worth keeping in a not competitive gameworld?

How is he doing this season?

(And same questions for Boadu..)

Many thanks!

Keep both

1 hour ago, Lango said:

Are Munich rises done. Whst about pavard? 

Maybe tomorrow but Bundesliga is probably done

1 hour ago, ryan giggs said:

And Coman ?

I think he deserves 92

I thought he was fine at 92, also thought Neuer, Davies, Kimmich were fine as they were. If anyone needed rising it was Goretzka and Pavard.

37 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

Thorgan Hazard missed again !! 

He has been injured for most of the season so far. If he didn't get it last review I didn't see him getting it now.

With Angeliño's rise, I'm wondering if he leaves City and continues this form, how much do you rate him compared to Theo Hernandez?

Also Pogba's situation is kinda hard for me to decide whether to get a replacement in Goretzka or wait it out until he leaves and performs better, even if he drops now, and hope he has rises in the future. Goretzka is 2 years younger though, and should be getting to 93 soon. Probably making too much out of this, it's just I don't wanna have Goretzka at 93 as a peak, then Pogba potentially getting to 94/95 anyway. Really depends if he does really well at another club. 

6 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

With Angeliño's rise, I'm wondering if he leaves City and continues this form, how much do you rate him compared to Theo Hernandez?

Also Pogba's situation is kinda hard for me to decide whether to get a replacement in Goretzka or wait it out until he leaves and performs better, even if he drops now, and hope he has rises in the future. Goretzka is 2 years younger though, and should be getting to 93 soon. Probably making too much out of this, it's just I don't wanna have Goretzka at 93 as a peak, then Pogba potentially getting to 94/95 anyway. Really depends if he does really well at another club. 

Honestly can't choose between Angelino and Theo. If I was pushed probably Theo.

Pogba I think u have to sum him up as a big money signing who most of the time will disappoint the club he plays for by giving less than 93 performances. Maybe when he's around 30 he will settle at one club and prefer to prove himself rather than fill his pockets. It's not an easy decision as Pogba has probably a lot more potential than Goretzka. 

Myself, I think I will see when Pogba starts giving "Bruno Fernandes" performances regularly and I'll buy him then.

Really don’t understand the value of both Tapsoba and Kounde.

Both 89 rated expect Tapsoba is younger yet worth 6 million less than Kounde 😂

26 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

Theo Hernandez for me, more proven at this moment in time. This is Angelino’s first season performing at a top level.

Goretzka, plays for a much stronger team and Pogba is too inconsistent to me. Goretzka could reach 94/95 in my opinion.