Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

5 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

For Sassoulo, Caputo and Berardi +1?

Potentially, I wonder if SM take offence to Caputo’s age that would be my only concern.

7 hours ago, Marek said:

SM is quite generous nowadays, are there chances for Carvajal, Robertson, Kane, Barella, TAA, Valverde and Felix to get a +1?

P.s. Merry Christmas! 

Probably most of them to be honest, TAA season has been similar to Kimmich and Davies, all 3 spent a period of time out injured this season. Kimmich and Davies still rose. All 3 also play in the top teams in their league.

Robertson deserves 94 too because he’s never injured and always performs.

7 hours ago, lemontrees said:

Merry Christmas to all. :)

Is Dries Wouters likely to be worth holding on to after his next rise? 

No, sell.

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Would you sell Milenkovic and Tapsoba when you have de Ligt, Upamecano and Koundé?

Probably sell Milenkovic then you have Tapsoba and Kounde for cup games.

1 hour ago, LauraAFCA said:

I would keep both for now, at least until the end of the season. AZ as a whole had a very rocky start to the season but they seem to have picked it up now. Both players are quite talented but too young/inexperienced to be leading their team in hard times, even tho that was kind of expected of them (especially Stengs). But both are talented enough to hold on to them for now, especially Boadu is still very young and has great potential. Stengs should be one of the AZ players to make a move next summer, which will be of huge impact to his further development. Boadu might stay at AZ longer but that doesn't restrict his opportunities to improve more, the Dutch league is a great place for young strikers to develop. 

AZ the biggest chokers at the start of the season 😂

I’m sure I remember seeing them 4-0 up in one game and drew 4-4 😂

On 12/24/2020 at 9:00 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Very good review for Dortmund all in all with Haaland a few days prior.

Giovanni Reyna - 80 -> 86

Maxence Lacroix - 78 -> 83

Jude Bellingham - 82 -> 86

Youssoufa Moukoko - 67 -> 75 (worth 2.2 million now 😳)

Lazar Samardzic - 73 -> 73

My mate paid 1.2 million for a rated 70.

I was like 😂 

Screenshot_2020-12-25-22-56-28-306_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

On 12/24/2020 at 12:19 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Not surprising really considering they aren’t 10 points clear in Ligue 1 or even top for that matter lol

Heavily linked with West Ham United. Not a glamorous move but a potential step up.

I would be keep Son and Szoboszlai for now but by no means an easy decision, I think it’s a fair offer. 

Take that back 😂 we're only missing a decent striker who can actually run or score goals and we would be top 10 guarantee IMO xD 

On 12/24/2020 at 8:23 PM, BrutBrutBrut said:

Cheers for the reply. I am talking swapping both my KOVACIC + PARTEY together in one trade for one of those players.

Still a good deal?

Yes. If you can get Pavard and Ndidi, you get 2x 91 rated in return so the only "loss" is 1 rating. And the 2 players are younger so you gain in the age department as well.

On 12/25/2020 at 12:21 AM, PokerDaddy said:

Been offered AOUAR+TIELEMANS for HAVERTZ

What should I do?...........Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddd gooooooooooo!!

Duo. Havertz hasn't settled well at Chelsea and isn't being played in position where he can perform. 

14 hours ago, The Finisher said:

With Angeliño's rise, I'm wondering if he leaves City and continues this form, how much do you rate him compared to Theo Hernandez?

Also Pogba's situation is kinda hard for me to decide whether to get a replacement in Goretzka or wait it out until he leaves and performs better, even if he drops now, and hope he has rises in the future. Goretzka is 2 years younger though, and should be getting to 93 soon. Probably making too much out of this, it's just I don't wanna have Goretzka at 93 as a peak, then Pogba potentially getting to 94/95 anyway. Really depends if he does really well at another club. 

I'll still pick Theo. Think Theo's ceiling is a bit higher at 93 while Angelino is probably more 92 than 93.

Get Goretzka.

13 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

How have Mateu Morey performances been lately ? Have not seen him play myself so not sure if I should keep or sell .

Not the best. Dortumund is a mess this season and their defending has been atrocious. Not harm keeping him but if you can get more out of the cash he can generate then let him go?

9 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Would you sell Milenkovic and Tapsoba when you have de Ligt, Upamecano and Koundé?

Sell Milenkovic. Keep Tapsoba for rotation.

3 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

So.....My LEWA...been offered Carlos(sevilla)+Chukwieze+Diaby(Leverkusen)

Good or bad? I have Kane to play in my 4-2-3-1 formation

Thoughts?

Happy Christmas!!

Same problem in my team. Got Kane recently on the cheap thanks for Level 5 concerns and now wondering what to do with Lewandowski. 

In all honesty, The only way is down for Lewandowski because of age. Don't get me wrong, he is still a top players but SM ratings and value wise, it makes sense to let him go. But I can't say that the deal being offered to you appeals to me. So maybe hunt for a better deal?

8 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

My mate paid 1.2 million for a rated 70.

I was like 😂 

Screenshot_2020-12-25-22-56-28-306_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Well worth it though.

8 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

So.....My LEWA...been offered Carlos(sevilla)+Chukwieze+Diaby(Leverkusen)

Good or bad? I have Kane to play in my 4-2-3-1 formation

Thoughts?

Happy Christmas!!

I would keep Lewa unless the trio improves your starting 11.

8 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Take that back 😂 we're only missing a decent striker who can actually run or score goals and we would be top 10 guarantee IMO xD 

Yeah that’s very tbh.

SWIKI REPORT (26/12/20)

2 and a half pages of edits today, as expect nothing much just the continuation of Cyprus.

Cyprus 🇨🇾

4 players edited Anorthosis Famagusta, 2 players edited AC Omonia Nicosia, 2 players edited Pafos FC, 11 players edited Karmiotissa, 4 players edited Ethnikos Achna.

Single edits: Atalanta United, CA Fenix, FC Astana, Dinamo Minsk, AFC Hornchurch, Sutherland Sharks, Rocha FC, AC Monza, FK Tobol, Club Puebla, Club Libertad, Avai FC, Delfin SC.

You will be pleased to know that the countdown to Christmas is over, only 364 sleeps 😂

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS CHEERS KIERAN! 😊

On 12/22/2020 at 12:38 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Attila Szalai - 78 -> 80
Charles Eloundou - 75 -> 77
Ryan Mmaee - 78 -> 80
Vasilios Papafotis - 73 -> 78
Giannis Kousoulos - 77 -> 80
Christian Manrique - 68 -> 75
Soares Nani - 76 -> 78
Neophytos Michail - 76 -> 78
Onni Valakari - 78 -> 80
Christos Sielis - 73 -> 77
Christos Wheeler - 77 -> 78

Some positive changes from Cyprus in the last couple days:

Giannis Kousoulos - 77 -> 82

Attila Szalai - 78 -> 80 

Christos Sielis - 73 -> 76

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

I also have Bastoni and Ibrahima Konaté

Nowadays you are just showing off 😉 

I would sell Konate as well. Do not see the need for 7 CBs. I would trade Milinkovic+Konate for another talent or cash in if money is more valuable.

Going by the German review I actually see Bastoni getting 90 this review.

Hi,

Looking for some backs to replace rudiger and azpilicueta at Chelsea, because I expect a drop for the both. You agree?

My options are Calabria, Reguilon, Lodi, Gosens, Hateboer. 

Or play a CB like Dier or Hermoso.

Who have the most potential to get a +1 in the coming weeks and who are the best option to get to 92 sometime? Who should I buy?

6 minutes ago, KonaldRoeman said:

Hi,

Looking for some backs to replace rudiger and azpilicueta at Chelsea, because I expect a drop for the both. You agree?

Who have the most potential to get a +1 in the coming weeks and who are the best option to get to 92 sometime? Who should I buy?

Reguilon and Calabria. 

Hateboer and Gosens second options. Atalanta are not doing as well in Serie A but are still in europe and may still pick it up domestically after the winter break. 

Atalanta are similar to Leeds whereby they play full throttle football by compromising the defensive unit. 

17 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Yes Milenkovic Definitely

20 hours ago, lemontrees said:

Merry Christmas to all. :)

Is Dries Wouters likely to be worth holding on to after his next rise? 

Getting some minutes BUT not enough to keep 

45 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

Should Vardy get a +1? Been consistent for years and one of the best strikers in the league, now helping Leicester mount another challenge for top 6.

Anything can happen with SM getting drunk at Xmas and handing out rises like mince pies!   😀 

3 hours ago, KonaldRoeman said:

Hi,

Reguilon, Calabria and Dier. Think they should all get a +1

1 hour ago, Jose7 said:

Should Vardy get a +1? Been consistent for years and one of the best strikers in the league, now helping Leicester mount another challenge for top 6.

Could do but I doubt it. I think Tielemens is nailed on at Leicester City.