Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Should Vardy get a +1? Been consistent for years and one of the best strikers in the league, now helping Leicester mount another challenge for top 6.

I've been kicking up a fuss saying he deserves a +1 for ages, consistent goalscorer and a key player for Leicester, I reckon it's his time this review round.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Grembo said:

Any chance Rhian Brewster will get a rise? Bought him thinking he joined Sheffield United for big money and would be a good player for them? He really hasn’t done anything...might offload him for someone else that is due to rise...

82 -> 83 in my opinion, maybe an outside shot at 84 but like you said he hasn’t really done anything.

14 minutes ago, Mattheus said:

Arthur or skrinniar ?

Agree with Toby depends what you need.

37 minutes ago, Toby S said:

I've been kicking up a fuss saying he deserves a +1 for ages, consistent goalscorer and a key player for Leicester, I reckon it's his time this review round.

SM probably playing the age card and his retirement from England to his disadvantage. I feel like the more coverage it gets on here the better his chances are of a rise. I think we have seen that with Bayern.

2 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SM probably playing the age card and his retirement from England to his disadvantage. I feel like the more coverage it gets on here the better his chances are of a rise. I think we have seen that with Bayern.

I do agree and feel like it is his age holding him back, just my thinking that Auba, Aguero (although both will decrease) Firmino are all 94+ and score fewer goals than Vardy but are in bigger teams so get a better rating 😠 I only care so much because I have Vardy as my cup striker haha.

So, I have Militao, do you reckon he'll get a chance at Madrid or do I offload and buy Theo Hernandez who's likely to rise? I've kept hold of Militao for 2 years so making good profit but was hoping he'd be starting more Madrid games by now...I don't particularly need to sell him as he fits in my cup squad but wondering if my money is better off elsewhere. Only wondering because as soon as i sell him I know another manager will purchase him straight away 

2 minutes ago, Toby S said:

I do agree and feel like it is his age holding him back, just my thinking that Auba, Aguero (although both will decrease) Firmino are all 94+ and score fewer goals than Vardy but are in bigger teams so get a better rating 😠 I only care so much because I have Vardy as my cup striker haha.

So, I have Militao, do you reckon he'll get a chance at Madrid or do I offload and buy Theo Hernandez who's likely to rise? I've kept hold of Militao for 2 years so making good profit but was hoping he'd be starting more Madrid games by now...I don't particularly need to sell him as he fits in my cup squad but wondering if my money is better off elsewhere. Only wondering because as soon as i sell him I know another manager will purchase him straight away 

Yeah I agree.

Theo Hernandez for me, he should reach 91 this season probably in the next month or so.

1 minute ago, Kieran_S91 said:

If United want to remotely challenge for the title they seriously need to sort their defence out!

Worst defence than Burnley, Arsenal and Brighton. Same goals against as 18th place Fulham 😳

Maguire... 80 million 😂

Can you place answer on my questions on my thread ?

And the others also please :)

On 12/22/2020 at 1:49 PM, Sir Rahul said:

CYPRUS FIRST DIVISION

List of 83+ players:

Josef Husbauer (Anorthosis) 85

Gordon Schildenfeld (Anorthosis) 85

Kevin Berigaud (Pafos) 85

Demetris Christofi (Anorthosis) 84

Ben Sahar (Hapoel Beer Sheva/APOEL) 84

Joao Pedro (Apollon) 83

Giannis Gianniotas (Apollon) 83

Richard Danilo (AEL) 83

Michal Duris (Omonia Nicosia) 83

Eric Bautheac (Omonia Nicosia) 83

Vitor Gomes (Omonia Nicosia) 83

Adam Lang (Omonia Nicosia) 83

Ribeiro Fabiano (Omonia Nicosia) 83

Ivan Trickovski (AEK Larnaca) 83

Abraham Gonzalez (AEK Larnaca) 83

Lluis Sastre (AEK Larnaca) 83

Jose Fernandez (AEK Larnaca) 83

Daniel Mojsov (AEK Larnaca) 83

Mikel Gonzalez (AEK Larnaca) 83

Carles Planas (AEK Larnaca) 83

Navarone Foor (Pafos) 83

Jason Puncheon (Pafos) 83

Joao Aurelio (Pafos) 83

Dieumerci Ndongala (APOEL) 83

Ghayas Zahid (APOEL) 83

Andre Geraldes (APOEL) 83

Mohamed Anuar (Valladolid/APOEL) 83

Baissama Sankoh (Nea Salamina) 83

Gregor Balazic (Paralimni) 83

Hector Yuste (Apollon) 82 (-1, 24 Dec 2020)

Valentin Roberge (Apollon) 82 (-2, 26 Dec 2020)

Sasa Markovic (Apollon) 81 (-2, 26 Dec 2020)

Florentin Matei (Apollon) 81 (-2, 26 Dec 2020)

Vujadin Savic (APOEL) 81 (-2, 26 Dec 2020)

Mike Jensen (APOEL) 81 (-3, 26 Dec 2020)

Emilio Nsue (APOEL) 80 (-3, 26 Dec 2020)

Giorgos Ekrem (APOEL) 78 (-6, 25 Dec 2020)

Serge Gakpe (Apollon) 77 (-6, 25 Dec 2020)

Plenty of droppers in Cyprus.

On 12/25/2020 at 2:41 PM, Marek said:

SM is quite generous nowadays, are there chances for Carvajal, Robertson, Kane, Barella, TAA, Valverde and Felix to get a +1?

P.s. Merry Christmas! 

Carvajal nope - been injured if I remember right

Robertson - decent chance, best LB itw

Kane - maybe too soon? dependent on end of season progress

Barella - yes

TAA - maybe not, been injured for a bit

Valverde - same as TAA

Felix - +1 imo

23 hours ago, lemontrees said:

Merry Christmas to all. :)

Is Dries Wouters likely to be worth holding on to after his next rise? 

Not sure

22 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

For Sassoulo, Caputo and Berardi +1?

Possible

21 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Would you sell Milenkovic and Tapsoba when you have de Ligt, Upamecano and Koundé?

Sell Milenkovic

17 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Dammit. No +1 for VALVERDE? I was looking forward to that :(

Missed some time out to injury so that rise may only happen in summer

15 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

So.....My LEWA...been offered Carlos(sevilla)+Chukwieze+Diaby(Leverkusen)

Good or bad? I have Kane to play in my 4-2-3-1 formation

Thoughts?

Happy Christmas!!

Sell Lewa but that offer is not good enough 

6 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Goretzka and Coman deservedly in light of A. Davies and Neuer. But so so so harsh to skip Pavard. Just like they did for his 90>91 until the following review frustratingly. 

Agreed

6 hours ago, KonaldRoeman said:

Hi,

Looking for some backs to replace rudiger and azpilicueta at Chelsea, because I expect a drop for the both. You agree?

My options are Calabria, Reguilon, Lodi, Gosens, Hateboer. 

Or play a CB like Dier or Hermoso.

Who have the most potential to get a +1 in the coming weeks and who are the best option to get to 92 sometime? Who should I buy?

Both should drop

Go for Calabria and Reguilon. Dier and Hermoso should rise too.

4 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Should Vardy get a +1? Been consistent for years and one of the best strikers in the league, now helping Leicester mount another challenge for top 6.

Perhaps...

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Here's a holiday prediction for all of you - BRUNO FERNANDES +2

Good shout!

1 hour ago, Grembo said:

Any chance Rhian Brewster will get a rise? Bought him thinking he joined Sheffield United for big money and would be a good player for them? He really hasn’t done anything...might offload him for someone else that is due to rise...

Not doing enough for a rise

1 hour ago, Mattheus said:

Arthur or skrinniar ?

Do you need a CB or DM?

40 minutes ago, BrodiePT said:

Morata with a chance to get 92? 

Nah, Juve have been mediocre

28 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

If United want to remotely challenge for the title they seriously need to sort their defence out!

Worst defence than Burnley, Arsenal and Brighton. Same goals against as 18th place Fulham 😳

Maguire... 80 million 😂

Really need to

Any idea why smfa keeps blocking valid transfers? My friend and I both got our transfers blocked with different teams. He offered decent youngsters plus money and I initially tried with just money and then money(£40mil) plus player and still blocked? Bear in mind we don't have double accounts and the teams we are trying to buy from have been in the league slightly longer than us. Is there any specific reason? Such as too much money that triggers smfa to block? I was so happy to finally get a 90+ gk transfer agreed to then see my hopes washed away. 

Or is there an algorithm that blocks transfer from just certain teams? The team that I am trying to buy from had at least 3 transfers blocked by smfa on 3 different players beside mine. 

Le 26/12/2020 à 14:58, Kieran_S91 a dit:

82 -> 83 à mon avis, peut-être un tir extérieur à 84 mais comme vous l'avez dit, il n'a vraiment rien fait.

Être d'accord avec Toby dépend de ce dont vous avez besoin.

SM joue probablement la carte de l'âge et sa retraite d'Angleterre à son désavantage. J'ai l'impression que plus il y a de couverture ici, les meilleures sont ses chances de hausse. Je pense que nous avons vu cela avec le Bayern.

Le 26/12/2020 à 16:01, Sir Rahul a déclaré:

Carvajal non - été béni si je me souviens bien

Robertson - Chance Décente, Meilleur LB ITW

Kane - peut-être trop tôt? en fonction de la progression de fin de saison

Barella - oui

TAA - peut-être pas, a été blessé un peu

Valverde - identique à TAA

Félix - +1 imo

Pas certain

Possible

Vendre Milenkovic

Vous avez manqué un peu de temps pour vous blesser, de sorte que la hausse ne peut se produire qu'en été

Vendez Lewa mais cette offre n'est pas suffisante 

D'accord

Les deux devraient tomber

Optez pour la Calabre et Reguilon. Dier et Hermoso devraient se lever aussi.

Peut-être ...

Bon cri!

Ne pas en faire assez pour une montée

Avez-vous besoin d'un CB ou d'un DM?

Non, la Juve a été médiocre

Vraiment 

Le 26/12/2020 à 14:58, Kieran_S91 a dit:

82 -> 83 à mon avis, peut-être un tir extérieur à 84 mais comme vous l'avez dit, il n'a vraiment rien fait.

Être d'accord avec Toby dépend de ce dont vous avez besoin.

SM joue probablement la carte de l'âge et sa retraite d'Angleterre à son désavantage. J'ai l'impression que plus il y a de couverture ici, les meilleures sont ses chances de hausse. Je pense que nous avons vu cela avec le 

13 minutes ago, Grimmjow said:

Any idea why smfa keeps blocking valid transfers? My friend and I both got our transfers blocked with different teams. He offered decent youngsters plus money and I initially tried with just money and then money(£40mil) plus player and still blocked? Bear in mind we don't have double accounts and the teams we are trying to buy from have been in the league slightly longer than us. Is there any specific reason? Such as too much money that triggers smfa to block? I was so happy to finally get a 90+ gk transfer agreed to then see my hopes washed away. 

Or is there an algorithm that blocks transfer from just certain teams? The team that I am trying to buy from had at least 3 transfers blocked by smfa on 3 different players beside mine. 

I had same with a cash deal for Lewandowski, apparently I was paying too much.

I think it’s random but not entirely sure. I know other managers can report transfers.

2 minutes ago, Mattheus said:

I have upamecano bastoni lenglet de vrij and gorezka barella valverde erilsen arthur

I don’t think it really matters, would probably chose Arthur in all honesty. You have 4 competent CB’s who can rotate well.

21 minutes ago, Grimmjow said:

Not sure mate

7 minutes ago, Mattheus said:

I have upamecano lenglet bastoni devrij and gorezka barella arthur eriksen tonali valverde

Don't think you need Skriniar or Arthur tbh, I'll maybe stick with Arthur 

3 hours ago, Mattheus said:

Arthur or skrinniar ?

Skriniar if position isn't a problem

7 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Yes he should or we will report to the government on grounds of ageism. I've been reported many times....😀

4 hours ago, Grembo said:

Not really played enough BUT SM are feeling VERY generous recently...

Rhian Brewster SheffieldU 20th -21.9% 0 82 -20.1%

-21.9%