• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kierans91

• Milanista1

• TMCosta

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Hey Rahul, great work in this thread. Looking forward to the next instalment nearer the summer reviews :) What do you think about future ratings for these guys?

G. Jesus

Bellerin

Digne

Kurzawa

Rashford

N. Semedo

Fernandinho

Pjaca

Naingollan

Cazorla

Alli

Thiago A.

Benzema

Locatelli

Forsberg

Dolberg

Ginter

De Rossi

D. Sanchez

T. Bakayoko

Felipe Luis

11 hours ago, Barry Green said:

Hey Rahul, great work in this thread. Looking forward to the next instalment nearer the summer reviews :) What do you think about future ratings for these guys?

G. Jesus- +1 to 89

Bellerin- stay

Digne- +1 to 90

Kurzawa- +1 to 90

Rashford- +1 to 88

N. Semedo- +2 to 87

Fernandinho- stay

Pjaca- stay/+1 to 87

Naingollan- stay

Cazorla- -1 to 91

Alli- stay/+1 to 91

Thiago A.- stay

Benzema- stay

Locatelli- +3 to 86

Forsberg- +1 to 89

Dolberg- +4 to 86

Ginter- stay

De Rossi- -1 to 91

D. Sanchez- +2 to 87

T. Bakayoko- +2 to 89

Felipe Luis- stay

Potentially, in the next review, these are my predictions.

1 hour ago, Hail Mary said:

What rise would you expect for these guys? 

Fernandinho (Chongqing Lifan) 78

Bubacarr Trawally Steve (Yanbian Funde) 78

Julian Van Haacke (NEC) 77

Daryl Werker (Roda) 75

Sofyan Amrabat (FC Utrecht) 78

Alves Vana (CD Feirense) 76

Elosman Euller (EC Vitoria) 78

Fernandinho (Chongqing Lifan)- +4/+5 to 82/83 (they have done China for long so no idea how they'll rate them)

Bubacarr Trawally Steve (Yanbian Funde)- +4/+5 to 82/83 (same as above)

Julian Van Haacke (NEC) 77- +3/+5 to 80/82 (depending on how generous they are)

Daryl Werker (Roda) 75- +3 to 78 (could get 80 but Roda are 2nd last in the table)

Sofyan Amrabat (FC Utrecht) 78- +4/+5 to 82/83 (deserved update)

Alves Vana (CD Feirense) 76- +2/+4 to 78/80 (Feirense aren't that great)

Elosman Euller (EC Vitoria) 78- +4 to 82 (Vitoria aren't great either)

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Fernandinho (Chongqing Lifan)- +4/+5 to 82/83 (they have done China for long so no idea how they'll rate them)

Bubacarr Trawally Steve (Yanbian Funde)- +4/+5 to 82/83 (same as above)

Julian Van Haacke (NEC) 77- +3/+5 to 80/82 (depending on how generous they are)

Daryl Werker (Roda) 75- +3 to 78 (could get 80 but Roda are 2nd last in the table)

Sofyan Amrabat (FC Utrecht) 78- +4/+5 to 82/83 (deserved update)

Alves Vana (CD Feirense) 76- +2/+4 to 78/80 (Feirense aren't that great)

Elosman Euller (EC Vitoria) 78- +4 to 82 (Vitoria aren't great either)

I agree that it is difficult to know how they will update China, but I would be surprised if players were given those kinds of rises.

Apart from the big money players, the standard of Chinese football is extremely poor (the national side have recently been beaten by Syria, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan etc.). 

I would say that there should be a squad cap of 80 or so for any non-superstar player.

1 hour ago, 1000dB said:

Your thoughts, please.

Andrei Ivan- could get a +1 to 83, but more or less peaked in Romania imo. Was linked with Barca IRL so must be good.

Santiago Ascacibar- highly rated, should get a +2/+3 to 84/85 in the next Argentina review.

Boschilia- more of a sub for Monaco, but that side has so much talent it's crazy. Think he'll get +2 to 85 in the end of the season.

Patrick Banggaard- moved to Darmstadt recently, good stats this season but his new side aren't great, could get a random +1 to 84 in the next few weeks but will rise slowly for some time. Maybe, maybe 85 in the end of the season but wouldn't bank on it especially if they go down.

Rasmus Nissen Kristensen- Playing a lot, +2/+3 to 82/83 in the next Denmark review. 

Paul Onuachu- played a lot too this season, +2 to 84 in the next Denmark review I think. 

Mikkel Duelund- recently got a +2 to 82, so perhaps 83 (or maybe 84) when they do Denmark next.

Thiago Maia- Should get +2 to 85 when they do Brazil, top talent. 

Cyle Larin- Should get +2 to 84 when they do MLS.

Ethan Horvath- Moved to Club Brugge, should get +1/+2 to 83/84 in the next Belgium review.

Dominik Livakovic- Not played too much, maybe a +1 to 83 but not highly likely.

Andrew Hjulsager- Good stats and coupled with a move to Celta, should get +3 to 85. 

Kieran Tierney- Recently rose, should end the season with 84 or maybe 85.

Matus Bero- Moved to Trabzonspor, maybe a +1 to 83. 

Hwang Hee-Chan- Played well this season, a +2 to 82 is my prediction. Leipzig bound in the future?

Konrad Laimer- Recently rose too, but should end the season with 84/85. Again, Leipzig bound?

Dayotchanculle Upamecano- Recently rose, may end the season with 83, top top talent but will take time to get used to Leipzig, unlikely to play much this season.

Thoughts or predictions? Done both above :) 

47 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

I agree that it is difficult to know how they will update China, but I would be surprised if players were given those kinds of rises.

Apart from the big money players, the standard of Chinese football is extremely poor (the national side have recently been beaten by Syria, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan etc.). 

I would say that there should be a squad cap of 80 or so for any non-superstar player.

They have good stats though, so who knows?

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Thoughts or predictions? Done both above :) 

They have good stats though, so who knows?

Haven't watched him but can't believe this guys stats :0

2708 minutes - Great!! BUT for a midfielder 1assist & zero goals???? Is this right??

4 hours ago, Monolithic said:

Some of these non-superstar players are actually outperforming the big names in that league, so how can you have some players capped at 80 who play better than so called 90/91s? Bit harsh that lol. 

Thanks @Sir Rahul, very realistic predictions. 

17 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

Some of these non-superstar players are actually outperforming the big names in that league, so how can you have some players capped at 80 who play better than so called 90/91s? Bit harsh that lol. 

Because those superstars got their rises when playing well in other leagues (and should drop sharply from now on). I'm sure many of them won't perform well in China because they are obviously motivated by money. 

SM may get caught up in the hype of recent transfer moves, but the standard of football in China is still incredibly low as the ratings of the domestic players show. 

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Haven't watched him but can't believe this guys stats :0

2708 minutes - Great!! BUT for a midfielder 1assist & zero goals???? Is this right??

As Arsenalrocs said he's a DM

40 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

Agreed, don't think having them at 82/83 is that bad. 

37 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

Because those superstars got their rises when playing well in other leagues (and should drop sharply from now on). I'm sure many of them won't perform well in China because they are obviously motivated by money. 

SM may get caught up in the hype of recent transfer moves, but the standard of football in China is still incredibly low as the ratings of the domestic players show. 

Although I do agree with what you're saying in theory, the reality is the big names in the Chinese league will barely drop, it'll be -1 at most until a years time when they decide to review the league again. Players like Fernandinho have been outstanding and are well worthy of a 82/83. Capping them at 80 is a joke statement. If you want to talk about weak leagues, how can we have players from the Danish league, Swedish league etc peaking at 85s/86s?  Even the SPL has 80+ players outside of Celtic lol

7 hours ago, Hail Mary said:

Although I do agree with what you're saying in theory, the reality is the big names in the Chinese league will barely drop, it'll be -1 at most until a years time when they decide to review the league again. Players like Fernandinho have been outstanding and are well worthy of a 82/83. Capping them at 80 is a joke statement. If you want to talk about weak leagues, how can we have players from the Danish league, Swedish league etc peaking at 85s/86s?  Even the SPL has 80+ players outside of Celtic lol

I'm not going to get into an argument with you.

I would simply say that the leagues that you mentioned are all stronger than the Chinese league has been up to now and that is reflected in the ratings of the Chinese players. A quick check of Yanbian, for example, shows that their highest rated Chinese player is 76. 

6 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Gents thoughts on end of season ratings and top potential rating they could reach on SM in their career? Thanks, just thought to get some views of the quality scouts on here. :)

Donnarumma- +1 to 89

Sergi Samper- stay/+1 to 86 (Granada will go down so unlikely he'll rise)

T Bakayoko- +1/+2 to 88/89

Henrichs- +1 to 87

Luke Shaw- stay

Geis- stay

Coman- stay

Pulisic- +3 to 86

Charly Musonda- stay/+1 to 83

Stiven Vega- stay

Dolberg- +4 to 86

Locatelli- +3/+4 to 86/87

Lucas Hernandez- +1 to 87

Top potential rating is tougher but I rate Donnarumma, Bakayoko, Henrichs, Pulisic, Dolberg, Locatelli highly. 

28 minutes ago, Fanatic85 said:

Keep or sell?  what is their top potential?

M'baye NIANG

João CANCELO

Mario LEMINA

Lucas VÁZQUEZ

Heung-Min SON

Silva WALACE

Thomas LEMAR

Keep all but Walace because don't think he'll do well at Hamburg.

Maybe sell Lemina if you have too, would have said Niang two weeks ago but he's started well at Watford. Out of all, I'd deffo keep Lemar.