• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

My wirtz + lamptey + 15m for Sandro? My current LB are wendell and kolorov. Thoughts? too much?

I wouldn't give Wirtz away he's a right little talent - hence the 85 rating at 17 years old and +15 in 6 months! Lamptey looks decent too (will get a little upgrade in the prem review imo) but I would trade him for a better LB if its something you're desperate for. Kolarov does a job for you at the moment but he's an old relic (swear he's about 175) and I've never rated Wendell but he's a decent cup LB.

If you really want Sandro do you have any other players you'd willingly trade? Or are you able to raise the 23m for him? If you sell Lamptey and Kolarov you're not far off the 23m mark

6 minutes ago, Toby S said:

I wouldn't give Wirtz away he's a right little talent - hence the 85 rating at 17 years old and +15 in 6 months! Lamptey looks decent too (will get a little upgrade in the prem review imo) but I would trade him for a better LB if its something you're desperate for. Kolarov does a job for you at the moment but he's an old relic (swear he's about 175) and I've never rated Wendell but he's a decent cup LB.

If you really want Sandro do you have any other players you'd willingly trade? Or are you able to raise the 23m for him? If you sell Lamptey and Kolarov you're not far off the 23m mark

I have the cash, but he always wants two players and normally the best two I have. I go around in circles with him as I feel his demands are too high, then we cancel the deal and do it again in 4 months! I think I will pass this time and let Lamptey rise then see if he wants lampy + someone other than wirtz for him. Cash isnt an issue for either of us I believe!

I offered him Maguire and cash, but he came back with the above offer.

Am I paying too much or is this deal a good one for me?

My Sandro&Skriniar for Andy Robertson? Sandro is my main LB so Andy will be replacing him. Skriniar I'm using as a DM in a 4-2-3-1 and I will be weakening myself in DM but I have a few decent replacements that should be rising soon. Will Robertson possibly get a +1 considering Alaba got a +1 and Liverpool are top? 

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

My wirtz + lamptey + 15m for Sandro? My current LB are wendell and kolorov. Thoughts? too much?

Absolutely not! Keep Lamptey and Wirtz.

36 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Well that's new :D

Morata +1 and Dybala stay?

Morata No, Dybala Yes

5 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

My Sandro&Skriniar for Andy Robertson? Sandro is my main LB so Andy will be replacing him. Skriniar I'm using as a DM in a 4-2-3-1 and I will be weakening myself in DM but I have a few decent replacements that should be rising soon. Will Robertson possibly get a +1 considering Alaba got a +1 and Liverpool are top? 

Robertson. I think he should rise to 94 judging by what we’ve seen in recent days.

4 hours ago, Grimmjow said:

Any idea why smfa keeps blocking valid transfers? My friend and I both got our transfers blocked with different teams. He offered decent youngsters plus money and I initially tried with just money and then money(£40mil) plus player and still blocked? Bear in mind we don't have double accounts and the teams we are trying to buy from have been in the league slightly longer than us. Is there any specific reason? Such as too much money that triggers smfa to block? I was so happy to finally get a 90+ gk transfer agreed to then see my hopes washed away. 

Or is there an algorithm that blocks transfer from just certain teams? The team that I am trying to buy from had at least 3 transfers blocked by smfa on 3 different players beside mine. 

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I had same with a cash deal for Lewandowski, apparently I was paying too much.

I think it’s random but not entirely sure. I know other managers can report transfers.

4 hours ago, Grimmjow said:

Really strange, but it does seem to be due to the amount of cash paid. Oh well, moving on.

SMFA tend to block deals that they consider to be heavily weighted to one particular side, try offering less cash or maybe throw a player in as part of the deal, if the other manager is still willing to trade then try different trades as one will eventually go through.

Is Eduardo Riccieli (Famalicao) worth holding on to? I can sell him for profit, but I don't have much knowledge on the Portuguese league or his progress. 

Next to that, does anyone have some suggestions on LB's with 87+ potential? I have a couple of CB's who can also play LB, but I would like to have a more solid LB. Currently my best option is Raoul Petretta, but I would like to replace him with a better prospect. Doesn't have to be an instant starter, risers are fine (long term GW).  

8 minutes ago, LauraAFCA said:

Is Eduardo Riccieli (Famalicao) worth holding on to? I can sell him for profit, but I don't have much knowledge on the Portuguese league or his progress. 

Next to that, does anyone have some suggestions on LB's with 87+ potential? I have a couple of CB's who can also play LB, but I would like to have a more solid LB. Currently my best option is Raoul Petretta, but I would like to replace him with a better prospect. Doesn't have to be an instant starter, risers are fine (long term GW).  

Wijndal, Saka, Lewis, Mendes and Truffert.

4 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Duo

LBs are not a priority position in game for me and the gap from 89 to 92 is not that big imo, compared to the potential of the two youngsters.

4 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

wahoo page 1400 well done to all who keep this page alive and fun to read

Cheers all as always :) 

3 hours ago, jlammy said:

Well that's new :D

Morata +1 and Dybala stay?

Both stay imo

3 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Think it's a decent deal! Those two won't be rising for some time. Robertson should get 94. 

2 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Honestly not too sure

2 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

I agree that Juventus arent doing great in Serie A, but Morata has 10 goals and 7 assists in 17 Serie A/Champions League games. Those are some great numbers so far

The caveat is that the 6 CL goals came versus Dynamo Kyiv and Ferencvaros, hardly 92-rating material. 

Parma, Benevento, Spezia, Crotone - his four Serie A goals. Benevento are 10th, the other 3 in the bottom 5. 

Also think Morata has missed a number of big chances this season - at least I remember a few from seeing the outrage on Twitter. Juventus is still hugely dependent on Ronaldo.

3 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Honestly I feel like Matt Targett could reach 87 this season, Aston Villa has been fantastic and he’s a solid LB.

3 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

I agree that Juventus arent doing great in Serie A, but Morata has 10 goals and 7 assists in 17 Serie A/Champions League games. Those are some great numbers so far

Yeah that’s a fair point 😊

10 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

If United want to remotely challenge for the title they seriously need to sort their defence out!

Worst defence than Burnley, Arsenal and Brighton. Same goals against as 18th place Fulham 😳

Maguire... 80 million 😂

I don't know why people say that they are title challengers. It has always been said that you don't win the league, without a good defence and a good goalie.

7 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Olaza?

7 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Marcelo! 

Hickey, Jakobs, Kyle Walker-Peters, Frabotta. 

SWIKI REPORT (27/12/20)

4 pages today no sign of the next big league to be reviewed but SM have finished off Cyprus and moved on to Bulgaria.

Bulgaria 🇧🇬

13 players edited CSKA Sofia, 18 players edited Ludogorets Razgrad, 2 players edited Lokomotiv Plovdiv, 5 players edited Beroe Stara Zagora, 12 players edited Levski Sofia.

Cyprus 🇨🇾

3 players edited AEK Larnaca, 3 players edited Nea Salamina, 2 players edited AEL.

Single edits: Cagliari, Deportivo Alavés, Bonner SC, ZP Podbrezova, Watford, CD Feirense, Swansea City, Pafos FC.

Thats all for now. I might bring out some risers of Bulgaria today or tomorrow if I find the time.

Cheers Kieran 😁

11 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

No, Famalicao have the joint worst defensive record this season. A couple poor results will see them in a relegation battle.

Fredrik Bjorkan?