Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

Bryan Gil (Eibar on loan from Sevilla) worth the investment of almost 3M in a competitive GW with small budget and limitation of 82 to buy... where can he get at the end of this season? 85/86? And get +2 to 84 for now? Honestly don’t know how big of a talent he is, and he has no assists or goals... 

Please give me let me now what you think about him... thanks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 41.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    4465

  • Kieran_S91

    3935

  • Soccahappy

    1755

  • Milanista1

    1479

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Lowco said:

Anyone here has Mbappe ingame? Wich position you used to play him? Wich formation? I got one in a GW but he barely touchs the ball 😕

I play him left wing and attack down the left using him as a playmaker.

3 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Dean Henderson+ Hazard OR Oblak?

Duo for depth otherwise Oblak.

2 hours ago, russj said:

Just took the plunge and bought gold membership. Anyone know how I create a custom league because I cant see how to do it 

Go on create and it’s the 4th one down for 9.99. I’m not sure if you get a free one when you become a gold member and that used to pop up when I logged on.

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give Tomas Tavares + Nordi Mukiel for Marcel Sabitzer?

Thanks!

Yes, I would go for Sabitzer.

15 minutes ago, Patron said:

Bryan Gil (Eibar on loan from Sevilla) worth the investment of almost 3M in a competitive GW with small budget and limitation of 82 to buy... where can he get at the end of this season? 85/86? And get +2 to 84 for now? Honestly don’t know how big of a talent he is, and he has no assists or goals... 

Please give me let me now what you think about him... thanks. 

BIG talent, 84 in the winter. Future 90+ for me.

4 minutes ago, Lango said:

Kessie and Haaland or havertz and Werner

Kessie + Haaland.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I play him left wing and attack down the left using him as a playmaker.

Duo for depth otherwise Oblak.

Go on create and it’s the 4th one down for 9.99. I’m not sure if you get a free one when you become a gold member and that used to pop up when I logged on.

Yes, I would go for Sabitzer.

BIG talent, 84 in the winter. Future 90+ for me.

Kessie + Haaland.

Thanks. Hasn’t come up with free one 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Duo for depth otherwise Oblak.

 

39 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Oblak for me, Dean Henderson needs a move to show how good he is, at utd he will be a benchmark as for Hazard, he will drop -1 at the next review. :)

1. Kante+Dean for Oblak

2. Hazard+ Dean for Oblak

Oblak incoming, take 1 or 2 or neither?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, russj said:

Thanks. Hasn’t come up with free one 

I’m sure it’s a one time use, I have been offered a free one before but it was a very long time ago when I first started playing. I become a gold member early.

8 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

 

1. Kante+Dean for Oblak

2. Hazard+ Dean for Oblak

Oblak incoming, take 1 or 2 or neither?

2.

Link to post
Share on other sites

SWIKI REPORT (28/12/20)

2 pages today with a few clubs from Cyprus and the continuation of Bulgaria. Nothing much to get excited about to be honest 😂

Cyprus 🇨🇾

4 players edited Nea Salamina, 4 players edited Olympiakos Nicosia, 3 players edited Ermis Aradippou.

Bulgaria 🇧🇬

9 players edited Cherno More, 3 players edited Ludogorets Razgrad, 5 players edited Arda Kardzhali.

Single edits: Kaya FC, Rodopa Smolyan, Banik Ostrava, Alki Oroklini, PAEEK, Oakland Roots.

Thats all for now enjoy your day.

Cheers Kieran 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (28/12/20)

2 pages today with a few clubs from Cyprus and the continuation of Bulgaria. Nothing much to get excited about to be honest 😂

Cyprus 🇨🇾

4 players edited Nea Salamina, 4 players edited Olympiakos Nicosia, 3 players edited Ermis Aradippou.

Bulgaria 🇧🇬

9 players edited Cherno More, 3 players edited Ludogorets Razgrad, 5 players edited Arda Kardzhali.

Single edits: Kaya FC, Rodopa Smolyan, Banik Ostrava, Alki Oroklini, PAEEK, Oakland Roots.

Thats all for now enjoy your day.

Cheers Kieran 😊

Hmmmmm...great and all, but I wish that they would press on with the big 5.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Bruno Fernandes to 94?

100% 93 and 25% 94 just cos he is the inspiration at ManU and will achieve 94 at some point if not while SM are generous this Big5 Review

11 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Considering that Plea, Nkunku and Sabitzer received +1, is it possible for Lozano to get a +1 to 91 with 1400 minutes and an average rating of 7.00?

At last he has a BIG chance of +1 sharky 😀 

9 hours ago, Lowco said:

Anyone here has Mbappe ingame? Wich position you used to play him? Wich formation? I got one in a GW but he barely touchs the ball 😕

Plays alongside (Messi on wing) in 424 Lowco, scores plenty and Messi assists

1 hour ago, Patron said:

Bryan Gil (Eibar on loan from Sevilla) worth the investment of almost 3M in a competitive GW with small budget and limitation of 82 to buy... where can he get at the end of this season? 85/86? And get +2 to 84 for now? Honestly don’t know how big of a talent he is, and he has no assists or goals... 

Please give me let me now what you think about him... thanks. 

Great potential, haven't done Eibar or Spain yet unfortunately but he's a definite buy Patron

1 hour ago, Lango said:

Kessie and Haaland or havertz and Werner

Kessie and Haaaaaaaland!!

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

 

1. Kante+Dean for Oblak

2. Hazard+ Dean for Oblak

Oblak incoming, take 1 or 2 or neither?

Oblak incoming so ditch Hazard & Dean Definitely!

26 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

any chance you might rethink your ratings for everton. Only one player set to rise, in a team that looks like title contenders?????

Chances for Kean, A Gordon and Nkounkou as below jagerbob, will be updating Everton in spreadsheet again next few days. between 5 & 6pm:-

10.2% Michael Kean Everton 9th 10.2% 1 90 10.4% 10.2%
-1.8% Anthony Gordon Everton 9th -1.8% 2 80 1.4% -1.8%
-5.3% N Nkounkou Everton 9th -5.3% 5 75 -0.7% -5.3%

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Spreadsheet Results for Leverkuson and Bayern

Resul-Sp-Sht-Germa-Leverk-Bayer1.png

Pots of Profits at these 2 Clubs! Thank U SM for your rare generosity of Christmas Spirit (So Plenty of Spirits be with you throughout the BIG5 Review) 😀

Thank U all for your interest and support of Spreadsheet Predictions, greatly Appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Before you laugh in my face do you not think they as a club are over peforming, from a team that does mid table at best at least as top 4 contenders they deserve more increases than just Calvin-Lewin.

Yeah they're doing alright mate but they're not title contenders! Even at a time where football is littered with incredible anomolies, everton winning the title? that is pushing it! They'll find a way to make a mess of it all. Digne got a 91 a while back (which nobody called) so they're capable of getting some further decent rises dished out alright

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

Before you laugh in my face do you not think they as a club are over peforming, from a team that does mid table at best at least as top 4 contenders they deserve more increases than just Calvin-Lewin.

But how many were laughing in the face of Leicester, thousands upon thousands! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2020 at 1:49 PM, Sir Rahul said:

CYPRUS FIRST DIVISION

List of 83+ players:

Joao Pedro (Apollon) 83

Giannis Gianniotas (Apollon) 83

Giorgi Loria (Anorthosis) 83 (+1, 27 Dec 2020)

Gordon Schildenfeld (Anorthosis) 83 (-2, 27 Dec 2020)

Richard Danilo (AEL) 83

Michal Duris (Omonia Nicosia) 83

Eric Bautheac (Omonia Nicosia) 83

Vitor Gomes (Omonia Nicosia) 83

Adam Lang (Omonia Nicosia) 83

Ribeiro Fabiano (Omonia Nicosia) 83

Ivan Trickovski (AEK Larnaca) 83

Navarone Foor (Pafos) 83

Jason Puncheon (Pafos) 83

Joao Aurelio (Pafos) 83

Ghayas Zahid (APOEL) 83

Andre Geraldes (APOEL) 83

Mohamed Anuar (Valladolid/APOEL) 83

Gregor Balazic (Paralimni) 83

 

Hector Yuste (Apollon) 82 (-1, 24 Dec 2020)

Valentin Roberge (Apollon) 82 (-2, 26 Dec 2020)

Demetris Christofi (Anorthosis) 82 (-2, 27 Dec 2020)

Josef Husbauer (Anorthosis) 82 (-3, 27 Dec 2020)

Ben Sahar (Hapoel Beer Sheva/APOEL) 82 (-2, 27 Dec 2020)

Sasa Markovic (Apollon) 81 (-2, 26 Dec 2020)

Florentin Matei (Apollon) 81 (-2, 26 Dec 2020)

Vujadin Savic (APOEL) 81 (-2, 26 Dec 2020)

Dieumerci Ndongala (APOEL) 81 (-2, 27 Dec 2020)

Mike Jensen (APOEL) 81 (-3, 26 Dec 2020)

Jose Fernandez (AEK Larnaca) 81 (-2, 27 Dec 2020)

Mikel Gonzalez (AEK Larnaca) 81 (-2, 28 Dec 2020)

Emilio Nsue (APOEL) 80 (-3, 26 Dec 2020)

Abraham Gonzalez (AEK Larnaca) 80 (-3, 28 Dec 2020)

Daniel Mojsov (AEK Larnaca) 80 (-3, 28 Dec 2020)

Baissama Sankoh (Nea Salamina) 80 (-3, 28 Dec 2020)

Giorgos Ekrem (APOEL) 78 (-6, 25 Dec 2020)

Kevin Berigaud (Pafos) 78 (-7, 27 Dec 2020)

Serge Gakpe (Apollon) 77 (-6, 25 Dec 2020)

Carles Planas (AEK Larnaca) 77 (-6, 27 Dec 2020)

More drops today - including Lluis Sastre now at the Indian Super League.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Considering that Plea, Nkunku and Sabitzer received +1, is it possible for Lozano to get a +1 to 91 with 1400 minutes and an average rating of 7.00?

Possible yeah, however:

  • Lozano in 19/20: 4g 1a in 1,019 Serie A mins + 1g in 414 CL mins, 1a in 75 Coppa mins
  • Lozano in 20/21: 6g 2a in 874 mins + 1g in 273 EL mins

 

  • Plea in 19/20: 10g 10a in 2,139 Bundes mins + 1a in 223 EL mins, 0 in 90 Pokal mins
  • Plea in 20/21: 2g 1a in 586 Bundes mins BUT 5g 4a in 452 CL mins

 

  • Nkunku in 19/20: 5g 15a in 1,924 Bundes mins + 1a in 513 CL mins, 0 in 161 Pokal mins
  • Nkunku in 20/21: 2g 2a in 621 Bundes mins + 1g 2a in 405 CL mins

 

  • Sabitzer in 19/20: 9g 8a in 2,506 Bundes mins + 4g 3a in 807 CL mins, 3g in 245 Pokal mins
  • Sabitzer in 20/21: 3g 1a in 574 Bundes mins + 1a in 387 CL mins, 1a in 135 Pokal mins

Plea's rise to 90 was on 12 Dec 2018. Nkunku got a +2 to 90 on 21 Jul 2020. Sabitzer got a +1 to 91 on 16 March 2020. So all have different circumstances, to me, Nkunku got 91 on basis of Leipzig's CL quality, the same for Sabitzer. Plea got his 91 on back of strong CL performances.

Lozano is yet to achieve similar continently and is only now producing good numbers in the league. So maybe his rise may only come in the summer.

11 hours ago, Lowco said:

Anyone here has Mbappe ingame? Wich position you used to play him? Wich formation? I got one in a GW but he barely touchs the ball 😕

Not me

7 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Dean Henderson+ Hazard OR Oblak?

Oblak

6 hours ago, russj said:

Just took the plunge and bought gold membership. Anyone know how I create a custom league because I cant see how to do it 

Not sure

5 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give Tomas Tavares + Nordi Mukiel for Marcel Sabitzer?

Thanks!

Sabitzer

3 hours ago, Patron said:

Bryan Gil (Eibar on loan from Sevilla) worth the investment of almost 3M in a competitive GW with small budget and limitation of 82 to buy... where can he get at the end of this season? 85/86? And get +2 to 84 for now? Honestly don’t know how big of a talent he is, and he has no assists or goals... 

Please give me let me now what you think about him... thanks. 

I think he can get to 85, yes 84 first

3 hours ago, Lango said:

Kessie and Haaland or havertz and Werner

Kessie and Haaland

3 hours ago, Lost soul said:

1. Kante+Dean for Oblak

2. Hazard+ Dean for Oblak

Oblak incoming, take 1 or 2 or neither?

Oblak

Oblak

2 hours ago, jagerbob said:

any chance you might rethink your ratings for everton. Only one player set to rise, in a team that looks like title contenders?????

Granted Everton have been great in the past four games however they only just lost 3 in a row, won only 1 in a 7 game run. Top four contenders sure in a strange season but title contenders is a stretch imo.

Rating wise Everton already have 4 91s and two 90s. DCL, Gordon, Nkounkou + Kean - predicted that. Only others I can see rising are Keane and Godfrey.

I haven't updated these in a month or so - and Godfrey's played much more since - so yeah. Will update them closer to the review date. Plenty of games to be played until then.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Granted Everton have been great in the past four games however they only just lost 3 in a row, won only 1 in a 7 game run. Top four contenders sure in a strange season but title contenders is a stretch imo.

Rating wise Everton already have 4 91s and two 90s. DCL, Gordon, Nkounkou + Kean - predicted that. Only others I can see rising are Keane and Godfrey.

I haven't updated these in a month or so - and Godfrey's played much more since - so yeah. Will update them closer to the review date. Plenty of games to be played until then.

 

2 hours ago, jagerbob said:

Before you laugh in my face do you not think they as a club are over peforming, from a team that does mid table at best at least as top 4 contenders they deserve more increases than just Calvin-Lewin.

Consistency is key when challenging for a title and I’m afraid Everton don’t have it nor do many teams in the Premier League.

Also Richarlison and Digne were lucky to get 91 last summer in my opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Before you laugh in my face do you not think they as a club are over peforming, from a team that does mid table at best at least as top 4 contenders they deserve more increases than just Calvin-Lewin. Also 3 points off top spot at xmas time is impressive if you ask me.

By over-performing, would that include losing to Leeds and Newcastle (both crap), only just edging out Fulham, Sheffield United and Arsenal by a solitary goal margin (who have all been crap) and drawing with Burnley (crap)?

🤯

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bulgarian review should be starting in the next couple of days, here are a few players from the top 6 teams (-Lokomotiv Plovdiv) who could rise.

Ludogorets Razgrad 

Georgi Minchev - 78 -> 80
Christian Illic - 74 -> 76
Dinis Almeida - 78 -> 80

CSKA Sofia

Valentin Antov - 79 -> 82
Bradley Mazikou - 77 -> 80

Arda Kardzhali 

Svetoslav Kovachev - 75 -> 78
Rumen Rumanov - 75 -> 77

Beroe Stara Zagora

Alioune Fall - 77 -> 80
Manteca Octavio - 77 -> 78

CSKA 1948 Sofia

Daniel Naumov - 74 -> 78
Georgi Rusev - 74 -> 75

Not many players but a few who have potential to rise, Antov and Mazikou are the best buys both playing Europa League football also.

Hope this helps 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...