Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

6 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

I have Koulibaly and been offered Maguire & Maddison. Is Maguire have any chance of a +1 incoming seeming as Utd are performing at moment? Maddison maybe a +1 soon? 

Deal or no deal chaps/chapettes?

Maguire and Maddison nope, but I'll still do the deal

4 hours ago, Toby S said:

Seemingly age old question for me, Theo Hernandez or Romagnoli? 

Theo will get a +1 in review to 91 but Romagnoli can play LB and CB

Theo

21 hours ago, Lost soul said:

1. Kante+Dean for Oblak

2. Hazard+ Dean for Oblak

Oblak incoming, take 1 or 2 or neither?

Send 1. over. But just so you know, there is a school of thought in SM that the rating of the goalie is not important for the match engine. So if Kante is a start and Dean is doing okay for you, you may not have to trade them for Oblak.

17 hours ago, TomDeakin said:

Sell Johnny Evans, William Carvalho and Dani Parejo to bring in Davide Calabria, Ismael Bennacer and Marcos Llorente?

Can't see Evans getting 91 due to his age, can't see Carvalho going higher without a move and Parejo will only be going down now. The three I should be able to buy are all fairly good odds for a +1 to 90 in the next few weeks I believe?

Also, my Griezmann or Carvajal + Asensio? Thinking of offering this but not sure how fair it is? Carvajal would allow me to sell Walker while he still has some value, and Asensio would fit quite nicely in my attacking midfield trio. Griezmann is my star man

Yes, do the replacements.

Nope. Since Griezmann is your star man, I think you should look for a better deal. At least a replacement star at 94 rated and someone else.

11 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

I have Koulibaly and been offered Maguire & Maddison. Is Maguire have any chance of a +1 incoming seeming as Utd are performing at moment? Maddison maybe a +1 soon? 

Deal or no deal chaps/chapettes?

Deal if Koulibaly is not key starter and Maguire and Maddison are nothing more than backups. Koulibaly may lose his 94 soon. 

9 hours ago, Toby S said:

Theo long term, Romagnoli short term. 

SWIKI REPORT (29/12/20)

2 and half pages today mainly of random edits with 3 teams from Cyprus being edited and 1 from Bulgaria. SM are back to being lazy boys, wouldn’t expect much till the new year now.

Here we go...

Cyprus 🇨🇾

5 players edited Doxa Katokopias, 4 players edited Olympiakos Nicosia, 2 players edited EN Paralimni.

Bulgaria 🇧🇬

5 players edited CSKA 1948 Sofia.

Selection of single edits: Lyon, CD Tenerife, Wollongong Wolves, Kickers Offenbach, Atletico Porteno, Bourges 18, Huracan FC, Barcelona SC, Rocha FC, San Antonio FC, Atlas, Austin FC, CD Rangers, Inter Miami CF.

Thats all for now guys thanks for reading

Cheers Kieran 😊

a little harsh to call SM lazy, they did after all add C Gavriil this morning! he has only been playing footy since 2010 and is coming up to his 31st birthday, I'd call that a great effort by SM to correct an "oversight", far more important than getting on with a full review of the gameworld for its 15th anniversary or a big five country review!

17 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

a little harsh to call SM lazy, they did after all add C Gavriil this morning! he has only been playing footy since 2010 and is coming up to his 31st birthday, I'd call that a great effort by SM to correct an "oversight", far more important than getting on with a full review of the gameworld for its 15th anniversary or a big five country review!

Haha brilliant!

6 minutes ago, JamesD123 said:

I've had the following offers for Goretzka and primarily need a striker, which move do you see as best or should I ask for better?

Gabriel Jesus and Kehrer

Hakimi and Grealish

Luis Alberto and Klostermann

Out of those deals I would say Hakimi and Grealish but in all honesty I would ask for more.

12 hours ago, Toby S said:

Theo

1 hour ago, JamesD123 said:

I've had the following offers for Goretzka and primarily need a striker, which move do you see as best or should I ask for better?

Gabriel Jesus and Kehrer

Hakimi and Grealish

Keep Goretska or get more for him Hakimi + Grealish and a 3rd or cash

2 hours ago, NickTheBiz said:

Gents, Pau Lopez or Alex Meret?  Or should I push the boat out for Strakosha?

Pau Lopez made lots of terrible performances and he lost his place in Roma's starting 11 in favor of a 37 years keeper (Mirante) 

Same speech for Strakosha and Pepe Reina, so I'd go for Meret, who rotates with Ospina and I believe he has better potential, but as a Napoli fan I could be biased

13 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Very interesting question amico Toby S.

Thizz is one of the toughest question a Milanista can face......

🤔 I see it as this: both will want a fair amount of gametime during the season, so if you've got good enough cover at CB then go for/keep Theo Hernandez, if not then go/keep Alessio Romagnoli. 

I hope that both can get a +1 in the next review. 

12 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Theo Hernandez for me.

12 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Easily Theo :)

10 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Theo

4 hours ago, RoyLeo said:

Theo long term, Romagnoli short term. 

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Theo

Thank you wise kings, I went for Theo so I'm glad you have all agreed with me, surprised no one else tried to outbid me!

3 hours ago, JamesD123 said:

Gabriel Jesus and Kehrer

Hakimi and Grealish

As you said you need a striker but Hakimi+Grealish is the best offer here.

Bulgaria predictions part 2 with the final teams from the bottom half of the league. One thing I have noticed from Cyprus and Bulgaria is the lack of players in each squad apart from the top teams of course.

I think this is more of adding players review than anything else although there are still players to be had especially in a poor economy/low squad cap game world.

Anyway here are my final predictions:

Cherno More

Vasil Panayotov - 76 -> 78
Tsvetomir Panov - 77 -> 78

Tsarsko Selo Sofia

Luis Pedro - 73 -> 75
Emanuil Manev - 74 -> 76
Dylan Mertens - 73 -> 76

Levski Sofia

Mateo Stamatov - 70 -> 75
Thomas Dasquet - 74 -> 76
Nigel Robertha - 77 -> 78
Alex Petkov - 73 -> 77

PFC Montana

Rayan Senhadji - 72 -> 75
Yanko Angelov - 76 -> 77

Botev Plovdiv

Atanas Iliev - 77 -> 79

Best buy is Mateo Stamatov who could see a higher rise than just +5.

Not a huge selection of players but like I’ve mentioned above I think we will see a lot of players from Bulgaria get added to the database in days to come.

Cyprus and Bulgaria have both been clean up jobs so far. Big five will continue in the new year.

Couple of transfer bits. 

Philip Zinckernagel (83) is reportedly close to a move to Watford, he was great in Bodo/Glimt's title win this season, could be one to keep an eye out for.

Diego Costa (90) is now a free agent after leaving Atletico, I predicted a -1, should still be on. Wonder where he goes now.

5 hours ago, JamesD123 said:

Gabriel Jesus and Kehrer

Hakimi and Grealish

Hakimi and Grealish is the best deal but you should get much better, Goretzka will get 94 by end of 21/22 imo.

5 hours ago, NickTheBiz said:

Gents, Pau Lopez or Alex Meret?  Or should I push the boat out for Strakosha?

What Sharkdan said - Lopez and Strakosha have not been regulars this season, seems like it's down to form

3 hours ago, ryan giggs said:

I have an injury-prone player(Gnabry), what should I do with him?

Thank you

If you are selling you need a great deal

1 minute ago, Patron said:

What do you think about Emile Smith Rowe? Has potencial to be a starter on Arsenal? Should get a +2 for now? Thanks 

Should get 82. If Arteta trusts in youth more he should end season of 84.

1 hour ago, ryan giggs said:

By the way, I would like to ask you a question, should I let my no.1 goalkeeper rest for a few games.

I wouldn’t bother, goalkeepers can’t get injured nor do they lose much fitness if any. I play in game worlds where matchdays are Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and I play the same goalkeeper.

Only way it’s worth resting a goalkeeper is if you have another goalkeeper who is similar rating that might develop concerns through not getting enough game time.

52 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Couple of transfer bits. 

Philip Zinckernagel (83) is reportedly close to a move to Watford, he was great in Bodo/Glimt's title win this season, could be one to keep an eye out for.

Diego Costa (90) is now a free agent after leaving Atletico, I predicted a -1, should still be on. Wonder where he goes now.

Apparently Arsenal are interested, Simeone could be looking to Milik as his replacement (15 mil)

51 minutes ago, Patron said:

What do you think about Emile Smith Rowe? Has potencial to be a starter on Arsenal? Should get a +2 for now? Thanks 

82 could be fair. I think he’s shown that he’s good enough to play for Arsenal, things can’t get much worse their.

84/85 by the end of the season if he keeps playing.

9 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I wouldn’t bother, goalkeepers can’t get injured nor do they lose much fitness if any. I play in game worlds where matchdays are Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and I play the same goalkeeper.

Only way it’s worth resting a goalkeeper is if you have another goalkeeper who is similar rating that might develop concerns through not getting enough game time.

Thank you so much

34 minutes ago, Patron said:

Promising he's done alright so far. Arteta I'm sure will continue to give him cameos and it's game by game he'll be judged whether its 10mins or 45mins and whether it can be increased to full 90minutes.

Maybe 82 and if he starts to complete full 90mins it's a breakthrough. Should get +2 to 82 and more if he impresses and Arsenal carry on winning with Youth ...84/85. But Review may come too early so settle on 82 for time being Patron.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Couple of transfer bits. 

Zinckernagel could end up at Udinese too

EDIT: Mark McKenzie (82, Philadelphia) is moving to Genk reportedly - good move for him, and from SM POV @thorgan lesar