Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Most talented U21 GK's? I need to change Mile Svilar...

Ilan Meslier, Matvey Safonov, Hugo Souza, Marteen Vandevoort, Matheus Donelli, Simon Ngapandouetnbu, Marcel Pitaluga, Ersin Destanoglu.

10 minutes ago, Ski13th said:

Rashford 93, Fernandes 94

Fair?

Marcus Rashford - 92 -> 92/3

Bruno Fernandes - 92 -> 93

Thats my prediction.

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

I apologise that this post may be a bit off track/obscure but is Kyle Walker the biggest cockwomble in football?

He’s breached Covid regulations numerous times and been found out repeatedly, he even tried to blame the press at one point?  I suppose they got the prostitutes round to his house and forced him at gunpoint to keep breaking the rules?

Ive never rated him.  If I was Pep (whose Mother died due to Covid I believe?) I’d be drop kicking the tosspot.  Is it just me? To keep taking the piss (no surprise he was one of the ones that tested positive at Christmas) when you know it’s killed your boss’ Mother is nothing but selfish or lack of respect?

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Bryan Reynolds (19) to Juventus for 10 million is looking like a done deal. He will then move on loan to Cagliari till the end of the season.

At 10 million Reynolds would become biggest transfer from the US since Jozy Altidore breaking the record by 2 million dollars.

Not entirely true..

Due to the rules in Italy regarding non-EU players, Juventus Reynolds can only attract in the summer. It was mentioned that they would first 'loan' the right back to Cagliari for six months, but that would mean that the Sarden would buy Reynolds and sell it on to Juve in the summer. However, according to the Gazzetta, that scenario is very unlikely, because Cagliari cannot just spend 7 million euros. Club wants to recruit Reynolds immediately in January and therefore seems to have the best papers in their hands ...
3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Another one for the talent experts.  🙂

@Kieran_S91 @jaybee

@thorgan lesar and @ ........ 

Arnaud Kalimuendo (18, RC Lens player - on loan from PSG).

What do you know of him? 

I have read good things about him:  linked to the "mighty" Celtic 😀 and being PSG's "plan B to (Evertons) Moise Kean". 

I only recently noticed him in RC Lens last outing, in which he scored one and won a penalty for his side in their 2-1 win. 

Don't have an educated opinion on him I'm afraid

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Nacho. I don’t really see Lascelles getting 89 at Newcastle. Number 1 for shots faced in the Premier League 😂

Thanks mate

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Most talented U21 GK's? I need to change Mile Svilar...

Not sure

59 minutes ago, Ski13th said:

Fair?

Rashy no, Bruno yes

6 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Another one for the talent experts.  🙂

@Kieran_S91 @jaybee

@thorgan lesar and @ ........ 

Arnaud Kalimuendo (18, RC Lens player - on loan from PSG).

What do you know of him? 

I have read good things about him:  linked to the "mighty" Celtic 😀 and being PSG's "plan B to (Evertons) Moise Kean". 

I only recently noticed him in RC Lens last outing, in which he scored one and won a penalty for his side in their 2-1 win. 

He appears to be highly thought of and is tipped to do well. He's certainly getting decent game time at Lens but will have a big decision to make when he returns to PSG. Does he stay and be a squad player or does he sign for someone where he will play every week?

On 12/10/2020 at 12:19 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

10. Hugo Souza - 73 -> 78 (Flamengo)
64. Ivan Toney - 80 -> 83 (Brentford)
67. Perr Schuurs - 82 -> 85 (Ajax)
69. Ryan Gravenberch - 82 -> 84 (Ajax)
70. Noni Madueke - 76 -> 80 (PSV)
93. Silva Brenner - 76 -> 80 (Sao Paulo)
215. Gabriel Veron - 76 -> 80 (Palmeiras)
231. Lassina Traore - 82 -> 85 (Ajax)

Joao Paulo - 75 -> 80 (Santos)

Lovely bit of randomness from SM this morning with a handful of rises from Holland to Brazil.

Some predictions have came true others haven’t with Traore and Gravenberch being harshly treated in my opinion.

Hugo Souza - 73 -> 78

Ivan Toney - 80 -> 83

Perr Schuurs - 82 -> 85

Ryan Gravenberch - 82 -> 83

Noni Madueke - 76 -> 80

Silva Brenner - 76 -> 82

Gabriel Veron - 76 -> 82

Lassina Traore - 82 -> 83

Joao Paulo - 75 -> 82

16 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Ivan toney bid running for 20h but not yet accepted . Then they rise him of course . :)

muller +1 indeed , whole bayern rises except for pavard 🤔

I’m so lucky 😂

1F783AB8-3BD8-4A9C-882F-C468FDE134F1.thumb.png.82c0361db511e89e497ff564a84fa98f.png

F43E25C2-D9DD-49A4-BC02-90E4213AA730.thumb.png.8caf689317402566081a8a3b9e23c4c9.png

I saw that Gabriel Veron was among the edits and I think I mentioned it on the Swiki report that day. So needed to act quickly 😂

Lassina Traore, Silva Brenner and Gabriel Veron all got edited on Christmas Day.

9 hours ago, Lowco said:

I've been asking myself if there's a good formation with just 3 defenders ingame because no one uses it. Any experience from you guys?

I play with 3 defenders with one of my teams.. 

A 3-4-2-1 and 3-4-1-2.. I rotate a bit between those systems because it needs some surprising elements..

I strongly believe that a system depends on which players you have. Do you have for example 5 very good wingers and just only 1 central attackers, you can bring that into a 3-attacking wise trio. 

For example I have Mbappé, Mané, Sancho, Félix and Werner. 

In a 3-4-2-1 I use them:

Mbappé - Mané

Werner

When I don't have Werner then:

Sancho - Mané

Mbappé 

It depends really to put players on the position they are capable for...

Very important players for this system is a player who's like Barella, Bennacer, Valverde and some others who are defensively and attacking good. That next to a player who's only a defensive midfielder. 

I use that system almost 4 years with 1 team. Very succesful. 1 time champion, 2 times 2nd and 1 time 3th..

SWIKI REPORT (30/12/20)

4 pages same as the last couple of days with Bulgaria and Cyprus being edited. 

Bulgaria 🇧🇬

11 players edited Slavia Sofia, 12 players edited Botev Plovdiv, 3 players edited CSKA 1948 Sofia, 5 players edited Botev Vratsa, 10 players edited Tsarsko Selo Sofia, 2 players edited Septemvri Sofia.

Cyprus 🇨🇾

5 players edited Ethnikos Achna, 4 players edited EN Paralimni, 3 players edited Karmiotissa.

Single edits: Chattanooga FC, Aalesunds FK, Canadian SC, Al Talaba, AFC Hornchurch, FK Tobol, CA Bella Vista, Wadi Degla, AC Horsens, AS Gubbio 1910, Atletico Rafaela, Port FC.

Thats all for now have a great day guys and girls.

Cheers Kieran 😊

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Lovely bit of randomness from SM this morning with a handful of rises from Holland to Brazil.

Some predictions have came true others haven’t with Traore and Gravenberch being harshly treated in my opinion.

Hugo Souza - 73 -> 78

Ivan Toney - 80 -> 83

Perr Schuurs - 82 -> 85

Ryan Gravenberch - 82 -> 83

Noni Madueke - 76 -> 80

Silva Brenner - 76 -> 82

Gabriel Veron - 76 -> 82

Lassina Traore - 82 -> 83

Joao Paulo - 75 -> 82

Gravenberch and Traore now being rated the same might be the biggest flaw in it, Gravenberch should've been equal with Schuurs. But I guess maybe they take it slow with the Dutch league, whenever there was a midseason review it never was very generous. 

PS. Did anyone see any of these individual changes coming in the Swiki edits, or are they really completely random? I don't check them religiously, but I was a bit surprised that I would've overlooked Ajax being mentioned. 

Though I am in agreement with how the "no particular order" review I am pissed as well. Sold Veron, Gonzalez and Kramaric recently and that's just in one GW. 

Must say, I really see the value in such reviews as you cannot sell young players with a set timetable in mind which keeps managers on the edge. But boy I want to punch someone from SM. 

2 minutes ago, LauraAFCA said:

Gravenberch and Traore now being rated the same might be the biggest flaw in it, Gravenberch should've been equal with Schuurs. But I guess maybe they take it slow with the Dutch league, whenever there was a midseason review it never was very generous. 

PS. Did anyone see any of these individual changes coming in the Swiki edits, or are they really completely random? I don't check them religiously, but I was a bit surprised that I would've overlooked Ajax being mentioned. 

On 12/25/2020 at 7:51 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (25/12/20)

Of all days to have a big edit fest with just short of 9 pages edited with a lot of random teams.

Mainly Cyprus again and some teams from USA, no indication to which big league is next at this point but there could be some random player rises soon. Lassina Traore, Gabriel Veron and Silva Brenner.

Cyprus 🇨🇾

4 players edited APOEL, 7 players edited Olympiakos Nicosia, 14 players edited Doxa Katokopias, 10 players edited EN Paralmni, 3 players edited AC Omonia Nicosia, 1 player edited Apollon Limassol, 11 players edited Ethnikos Achna.

USA 🇺🇸

1 player edited FC Dallas, 3 players edited New England Revolution, 2 players edited Los Angeles FC, 1 player edited FC Cincinnati, 2 players edited Columbus Crew, 1 player edited New York City FC.

Thats all for now guys MERRY CHRISTMAS and to everyone who doesn’t celebrate Christmas HAVE A GREAT DAY!! 😊🎅🏻

Cheers Kieran 

Lassina Traore was in the edits on Christmas Day but not sure about the other Ajax players.

I don’t see the point in given Gravenberch and Traore a +1 randomly, surely its better to wait. That also applies to most players unless it’s a 90+ rated player.

11 hours ago, Sareum said:

I apologise that this post may be a bit off track/obscure but is Kyle Walker the biggest cockwomble in football?

He’s breached Covid regulations numerous times and been found out repeatedly, he even tried to blame the press at one point?  I suppose they got the prostitutes round to his house and forced him at gunpoint to keep breaking the rules?

Ive never rated him.  If I was Pep (whose Mother died due to Covid I believe?) I’d be drop kicking the tosspot.  Is it just me? To keep taking the piss (no surprise he was one of the ones that tested positive at Christmas) when you know it’s killed your boss’ Mother is nothing but selfish or lack of respect?

Apology accepted! it's all right to hold a controversional opinion but your view disappears, lost in the colourful language u seem to need to make the point.

11 hours ago, Ski13th said:

Fair?

Rashford only just got his 92 3 months ago, he's playing well but not likely to get 93 until summer review at least & dependent on continuing to improve IMO.

I can't praise Bruno enough, he is so consistently good. 93 winter and 94 Summer could well be possible Ski13th.

10 hours ago, Lowco said:

I've been asking myself if there's a good formation with just 3 defenders ingame because no one uses it. Any experience from you guys?

Well for years 352 was the best formation in SM but I haven't used it recently. I'd say 352 starting 14 years ago up to about 5years ago was exceptional.

I remember beating 433 formation by almost "Cricket Scores", well 0-12 actually. Tried it briefly again 5 years ago and it was still very good. If SM "dilute" 424 it would be my next try Lowco.