Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

On 1/7/2021 at 5:12 PM, FORAG said:

Could Merino go up to 91? He is been one of the best midfielder in Spain for the last two season now

At his current club he should slowly (+1 first) be able to get up to a 91.

On 1/7/2021 at 4:13 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Would you do a deal with my Wirtz involved and cash for Sule?

I have told him no re Lamptey and fofana and cash for his Sandro.

Thanks in advance.

I am a smallish team in a full game world trying to get up from my regular 8th-10th place finish in league. so players like the above are younger and higher rated than my existing defence, but am I selling the crown jewels before they are ready if I do deals like the above.

I would sacrifice Florian Witz for Nico Sule. Because your aging/decling defensors will eventually need replacing.

Well deal. I would have keep the duo aswell. Sandro is only aging and will soon decline (get -1). Brazil NT already have very good replacements in Lodi and Telles. 

On 1/7/2021 at 7:18 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Kouadio Kone (19) Gladbach have bid accepted for 9 million euros, Milan only offered 5 million euros + add ons.

Massive potential 🤩

Ahhhhhh my Milan.

Maybe, experience in the form of Boubakary Soumare is what Milan are really after - wouldn't be until the summer window though, with Lille looking to keep the squad together in there quest to win the French division 1 coupe 🏆(or should I say crop 🌽). 😀

17 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Been offered Odegaard+ Rodrygo for Wijnaldum, take or leave?

Suppose if stregth in depth is a requirement and losing Wiji doesn't leave you too weak in the middle. 

11 hours ago, vinnylow said:

Lewandowski + Bastoni & 102 Million for mbappe ? 

Thoughts cheers 

Trio. But only on the basis that the massive amount of cash will allow you to bring in much strength to your youth squad (given that your youth team isn't that strong). And, you are able to bring in another useful player or two for your first team. 

Otherwise its KMB!

11 hours ago, Cdog said:

Who’s best chance of rising out the following?

Everton soares - that's  If Benfica win the league/do well in Europe and ES is their best performing player. 

inaki williams

maxi Gomez 

10 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

How good is dest in terms of potential rating? 92/93

It'll take up to 4 good seasons at/with Barça first. 

Should he be a safe bet to reach 91 eventually?

It'll take up to another 2 good/very good seasons at/with Barça first

7 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Arthur or Calabria + Koke ?

Duo - they are both younger and give you good strength in depth. Calabria should be in for a rise! 😀

Edited by Milanista1
Addition and subtraction.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

That was a fun game in the end! Loved Barry's goal, some of the others did pretty well - Onodi, Bridge, Rowe etc

I enjoyed it too, not gonna lie I thought it would be a cricket score after 3 minutes 😂

52 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Ahhhhhh my Milan.

Maybe, experience in the form of Boubakary Soumare is what Milan are really after - wouldn't be until the summer window though, with Lille looking to keep the squad together in there quest to win the French division 1 coupe 🏆(or should I say crop 🌽). 😀

Soumare would be a great signing for Milan on top of a potential move for Simakan. I like what YOUR Milan are doing at the minute 😁

Liverpool are now in the race to sign Simakan though.

On 1/8/2021 at 12:23 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Not sure mate, looked on google and there’s a few websites but they don’t seem that great.

I couldn't find any on Google either.

10 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Don't think the best xG models are available for free online consumption 

Yeah, it would seem so. Very disappointing! I only know players xG etc when I hear someone in the media talking about it.

49 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Story of the night. Louie Barry swapped shirts with Fabinho after Aston Villa FA cup tie with Liverpool tonight only to be reminded by his coach to get his debut shirt back.

Barry chased Fabinho down the tunnel and asked for it back. Brilliant 😂

CA5CD306-A349-47DD-96C3-1BDC8257392F.thumb.jpeg.0fe0ee718cdcc81df83e0a11d610bc48.jpeg

Fabinho ended up letting Barry keep his Liverpool shirt too 👏

Breaking the rules apparently. Players had been told not swap shirts, because of Covid. Can't blame Louie though & I would imagine all the Villa players were doing the same thing.

Fernando Nino (20) doing really well for Villarreal CF at the moment, scoring again this evening.

57D2BFE8-2F64-47AB-A5E6-740350A0D95F.thumb.jpeg.0dae770575bf62ea3b5e899b21b3a089.jpeg

Last 3 weeks:

☑️ 7 games
447 minutes played
️ 5 goals
🅰️ 1 assist
🔥 Goal involvement every 74 min
🙌 5 wins

8 goals in 9 starts since his debut almost a year ago!

Potential rise this month - 76 -> 80

SM value - 360k 😲

SWIKI REPORT (09/01/21)

Morning ladies and gents, 8 pages and more of the same today with the continuation of Italy and a substantial amount of transfers, some of which I’ve picked out below.

Romania 🇷🇴

FC Botosani - 5
Sepsi Sfantu Gheorghe - 10

Italy 🇮🇹

AS Roma - 6
Juventus - 16
Atalanta - 1 
Inter - 10
Genoa - 2
Bologna - 1
Napoli - 7
Sassuolo - 1
Udinese - 1

Manuel Locatelli, Roger Ibanez, Gianluca Frabotta, Paulo Dybala some of the players among the edits.

Single edits: Utrecht, Grimsby Town, Manchester United, Leeds United, Preston North End, New England Revolution, Hatayspor, St.Mirren, Real Salt Lake, Famalicao, Perth Glory, Brentford, Portsmouth.

TRANSFER PICKS

Amad Diallo - Manchester United
Ethan Laird - MK Dons (Loan)
Takefusa Kubo - Getafe (Loan)
Jakob Moder - Brighton & Hove Albion
Robert Snodgrass - West Brom

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😊

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (09/01/21)

Morning ladies and gents, 8 pages and more of the same today with the continuation of Italy and a substantial amount of transfers, some of which I’ve picked out below.

Romania 🇷🇴

FC Botosani - 5
Sepsi Sfantu Gheorghe - 10

Italy 🇮🇹

AS Roma - 6
Juventus - 16
Atalanta - 1 
Inter - 10
Genoa - 2
Bologna - 1
Napoli - 7
Sassuolo - 1
Udinese - 1

Manuel Locatelli, Roger Ibanez, Gianluca Frabotta, Paulo Dybala some of the players among the edits.

Single edits: Utrecht, Grimsby Town, Manchester United, Leeds United, Preston North End, New England Revolution, Hatayspor, St.Mirren, Real Salt Lake, Famalicao, Perth Glory, Brentford, Portsmouth.

TRANSFER PICKS

Amad Diallo - Manchester United
Ethan Laird - MK Dons (Loan)
Takefusa Kubo - Getafe (Loan)
Jakob Moder - Brighton & Hove Albion
Robert Snodgrass - West Brom

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😊

Dybala edit is interesting. You reckon -1 incoming? His hairstyle, height, etc has been the same since 1950.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Dybala edit is interesting. You reckon -1 incoming? His hairstyle, height, etc has been the same since 1950.

Juventus' player of the year 19/20.

28 starts (league and UCL), 14 goals, 10 assists, 88 chances created/78 key passes.

20/21 whilst recovering from multiple injuries.

9 starts (league and UCL), 3 goals, 2 assists, 24 chances created/22 key passes

I think +1 is more likely than -1 😉💎

52 minutes ago, Howe’s That said:

What are the chances of Donnarumma getting to 92 in this review he wasn’t mentioned in The review a couple of pages back.

I’m thinking he’s a better long term bet than De Gea

I think he has a good chance this review with Milans resurgence but it wouldn't surprise me if he holds at 91 and rises in the summer.

15 minutes ago, Ski13th said:

Juventus' player of the year 19/20.

28 starts (league and UCL), 14 goals, 10 assists, 88 chances created/78 key passes.

20/21 whilst recovering from multiple injuries.

9 starts (league and UCL), 3 goals, 2 assists, 24 chances created/22 key passes

I think +1 is more likely than -1 😉💎

That was last season and there were two reviews where he reached 93. 

This review is the stats from this season couple it with the poor publicity he garnered. 

Apart from two matches this season he was on the news for negative attitude and performances. 

Hence -1 more likely for me.

40 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

Jesus Corona rise to 90.

Just sold him last month in 2 of my gameworlds 🤪

I had him in 3 GWs and sold him simply because I got tired of waiting for his 90.

15 hours ago, TaielAlejandro said:

Hello! I want to build a team that has a future. My players so far are these. What do you think? Which one should I sell? Who do I buy instead?

Lafont

Romagnoli, Bastoni, Sarr, Milenkovic, Lamptey, Nuno Mendes

Mckennie, Locatelli, Assuncao

Haaland, Félix, Diaby, Fati, Delap, Saelemaekers

I thought:

-Sell Sarr and buy Tchouameni + Simakan
-Sell Milenkovic + Lafont and buy: Pau Torres + Dragowski or Kamara + Drogowski

Your thoughts are very good, do it as Bold!

14 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Aston Villa starting 11 to face Liverpool tonight 🤣

931B0DF2-8F4A-44EB-AB5C-5B6EBEAA8D97.thumb.jpeg.55d9aaa6ce0fbe9f3186e041e6b902bc.jpeg

Obviously the one on the right is Grealish Look at him, he's thinkng "don't need to watch the coach... I can do it my way ... with my eyes closed"  😂

12 hours ago, vinnylow said:

Vinny junior or Victor oshimem 

Vinicius

34 minutes ago, Nameless said:

That was last season and there were two reviews where he reached 93. 

This review is the stats from this season couple it with the poor publicity he garnered. 

Apart from two matches this season he was on the news for negative attitude and performances. 

Hence -1 more likely for me.

Dybala got +2 in one review (June 2017). Hopefully your argument convinces the manager in your setup to sell you him on the cheap 😉

23 minutes ago, Ski13th said:

Dybala got +2 in one review (June 2017). Hopefully your argument convinces the manager in your setup to sell you him on the cheap 😉

Haha that's not my intention. I am very curious about Dybala's edit on soccerwiki

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

I was thinking that to be honest, SM might also have a master plan for his position or something stupid

2 hours ago, Lost soul said:

1. K. Laimer, P. Zielinski, D. Zakaria

2. Romagnoli, Joe Gomez, Upamaceno, Kimpembe

Zakaria, Laimer, Zielinski

Upamaceno, Kimpembe, Romagnoli, Gomez

38 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Pick a side .

gabriel jesus or romelo lukaku .

sule or ginter .

Lukaku + Sule