Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

What’s the forum’s opinion on Mattia Zaccagni? Looks to be a hell of a player for Hellas Verona & also rumoured for a move to Napoli, Roma & Lazio.

Also, has anyone watched Andoni Gorosabel? How good is he?

I believe Zaccagni is an extremely undarrated player; I've seen him several times and everytime he has performed well. He's still 25, so if he moves to a bigger club he can easily reach 90

On 10/26/2020 at 1:54 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Luke Mbete-Tatu

Age - 17

Club - Manchester City

Position - CB

Nationality - England

4E1DC86A-5D2A-4642-A725-9D42CA715E12.thumb.jpeg.f49a5b6263fdb422583bcb407c4f6aae.jpeg

Mbete-Tatu is a commanding centre half who’s been showing great leadership qualities at youth level as well as impressive psychical attributes including pace and strength. He’s a left footed CB who carries himself with much confidence and has a similar likeness to City legend Vincent Kompany.

Luke is eligible to play for both England and DR Congo. He’s yet to play for England at any level but will have an important decision to make in the future.

Recently been named in the 20 top prospects in the Premier League according to the Guardian.

Video from 2 years ago, others to follow on the video are Alexander Robertson, Carlos Borges, Charlie McNeil and Ohio Noah.

Mbete-Tatu currently plays for both u18s and as high as u23s. In the future I would like to see Mbete get the chance to go out on loan to get some senior experience or to replace Garcia as a back up CB. For me I prefer him to Eric Garcia because I think he is better defensively.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Linked with Juventus and Leeds United today. Might be added to SM soon with a few bench appearances for City.

On 5/3/2020 at 9:22 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Ilaix Moriba - Barcelona - 73

Just been added today

The new Pogba lets just hope he’s got a better attitude 😂

Buy now!!

Ilaix Moriba (17) in Barcelona match day squad this evening to face Granada CF

Nice +9 for Angelo Preciado today, up to 82.

Robert Ilyes (Sepsi) 83 - this guy is now retired on database. He is currently 46, but last I saw him on the database he was 43 something, and he actually retired in 2018. Took 2.5 years for him to retire from the game!

Corona +1 to 90, remember someone asking about this earlier. And more andom changes in:

• Colombia - Alvez -2 to 83
  • Uruguay - D'Alessandro -2 to 83
  • England - Joseph (Wigan) +5 to 70
  • South Africa - Zwane +7 to 82
  • Netherlands - Emegha +3 to 73

Romania finishing up, Italy starting today.

On 10/25/2016 at 5:12 AM, Sir Rahul said:

ITALY SERIE A

Genoa:

Perin -1 to 88- yes

Criscito -1 to 86- yes

Badelj -1 to 87

Schone -1 to 87

Sturaro -1 to 86

Ghiglione +2 to 85

Scamacca +2 to 84

Rovella +3 to 78

Calo +2 to 78

Crotone:

Djidji -1 to 85- yes

Messias +2 to 84- yes

Reca +1 to 84- yes

Magallan -1 to 86

Simy +1 to 85

Pereira +2 to 84

Marrone +1 to 84

Molina +1 to 84

Luperto +1 to 84

Vulic +1 to 83

Rispoli -1 to 83

Rojas +3 to 73

Low-key start for Italy, but all good changes so far

On 1/9/2021 at 3:15 PM, Mike0007 said:

Leon Bailey or Marcos Llorente? (In terms of potential)

Please Rank (potential) - Ander Barrenextea, Donyell Malen, Fabio Silva, Mykolenko, Gvardiol, Marcus Edwards, Pedro Porro, Jack Harrison, Mateu Morey, Jayden Braaf.

Leon Bailey

Tough to rank those but I will give it a go: Fabio Silva, Gvardiol, Barrenextea, Malen, Braaf, Morey, Edwards, Porro, Harrison.

17 hours ago, Patron said:

Playing like this Mehdi Taremi (FC Porto) easily can at least +2 to 87! For 2.2M€ is a bargain!

Agreed

17 hours ago, Patron said:

Also Zaidu Sanusi (FC Porto) is only 83 and I guess +3 to 86 is the minimum he can get! Only 2M€, 23 years and very good potencial!

Agreed

15 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

HAVE THEY RESUMED THE TOP 5 REVIEW YET? OMG COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!

Here we go

15 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Story of the night. Louie Barry swapped shirts with Fabinho after Aston Villa FA cup tie with Liverpool tonight only to be reminded by his coach to get his debut shirt back.

Barry chased Fabinho down the tunnel and asked for it back. Brilliant 😂

CA5CD306-A349-47DD-96C3-1BDC8257392F.thumb.jpeg.0fe0ee718cdcc81df83e0a11d610bc48.jpeg

Loved that moment!

8 hours ago, Nameless said:

Dybala edit is interesting. You reckon -1 incoming? His hairstyle, height, etc has been the same since 1950.

Interesting if he does

8 hours ago, Howe’s That said:

What are the chances of Donnarumma getting to 92 in this review he wasn’t mentioned in The review a couple of pages back.

I’m thinking he’s a better long term bet than De Gea

Maybe in the summer, maybe dependent on whether he renews contract, where he ends up

He has been a better long term bet since 2016 mate! Went from 75 to 88 in 13 months, added only 17.

6 hours ago, Lost soul said:

1. K. Laimer, P. Zielinski, D. Zakaria

2. Romagnoli, Joe Gomez, Upamaceno, Kimpembe

Laimer, Zakaria, Zielinski

Upamecano, Gomez, Romagnoli, Kimpembe

5 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

What’s the forum’s opinion on Mattia Zaccagni? Looks to be a hell of a player for Hellas Verona & also rumoured for a move to Napoli, Roma & Lazio.

Also, has anyone watched Andoni Gorosabel? How good is he?

Yep, looks like a decent player

Not sure

5 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Pick a side .

gabriel jesus or romelo lukaku .

sule or ginter .

Lukaku

Sule

3 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Rank these:
Ferland Mendy, Kimpembe, Tierney, Theo Hernandez, Klostermann.

Mendy, Hernandez, Kimpembe, Klostermann, Tierney

33 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Leon Bailey or Marcos Llorente? (In terms of potential)

Please Rank (potential) - Ander Barrenextea, Donyell Malen, Fabio Silva, Mykolenko, Gvardiol, Marcus Edwards, Pedro Porro, Jack Harrison, Mateu Morey, Jayden Braaf.

Bailey

Too many, sorry

11 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (09/01/21)

Morning ladies and gents, 8 pages and more of the same today with the continuation of Italy and a substantial amount of transfers, some of which I’ve picked out below.

Romania 🇷🇴

FC Botosani - 5
Sepsi Sfantu Gheorghe - 10

Italy 🇮🇹

AS Roma - 6
Juventus - 16
Atalanta - 1 
Inter - 10
Genoa - 2
Bologna - 1
Napoli - 7
Sassuolo - 1
Udinese - 1

Manuel Locatelli, Roger Ibanez, Gianluca Frabotta, Paulo Dybala some of the players among the edits.

Single edits: Utrecht, Grimsby Town, Manchester United, Leeds United, Preston North End, New England Revolution, Hatayspor, St.Mirren, Real Salt Lake, Famalicao, Perth Glory, Brentford, Portsmouth.

TRANSFER PICKS

Amad Diallo - Manchester United
Ethan Laird - MK Dons (Loan)
Takefusa Kubo - Getafe (Loan)
Jakob Moder - Brighton & Hove Albion
Robert Snodgrass - West Brom

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😊

Think the Amad change is a rise for him - done in the Atalanta review. Because if I'm not wrong, his club changed a few days ago. I'l say +3 to 76, though 77/78 also possible given the transfer fee and club.

1 minute ago, Sir Rahul said:

Think the Amad change is a rise for him - done in the Atalanta review. Because if I'm not wrong, his club changed a few days ago. I'l say +3 to 76, though 77/78 also possible given the transfer fee and club.

Didn’t realise he already had his club changed 😊

29 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Sorry for the confusion all, Arthur on his own or still the duo?

Side 1: Arthur

Side 2: Koke + Calabria

Duo

5 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

How can I remove a concern? My concerned players are playing literally every game but nothing seems to change

This is one thing SM need to change/update because it’s totally unrealistic, always hated how it works.

Hello guys,

Someone wants Manuel Locatelli. I did some screenshots with some players of his squad. I want some combinations of players (2 players) which i can go very well in future and also players on all positions except on defense (here i have some young players and is not a must to take others). If you can give me some suggestions i'd be indebted to you.

Thanks!

Screenshot_20210109-215650_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

Screenshot_20210109-215656_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

Screenshot_20210109-215804_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

58 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Someone wants Manuel Locatelli. I did some screenshots with some players of his squad. I want some combinations of players (2 players) which i can go very well in future and also players on all positions except on defense (here i have some young players and is not a must to take others). If you can give me some suggestions i'd be indebted to you.

Thanks!

Screenshot_20210109-215650_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

Screenshot_20210109-215656_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

Screenshot_20210109-215804_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

Leao and Traore

On 1/8/2021 at 12:03 AM, crvena_zvezda said:

Does anybody know of a good source for xG stats etc about Premier League players? I cannot find anywhere that has them. 🙄

Infogol app. Got one of the best xG mechanisms and it's free. Does all top 5 leagues along with Dutch Eredivisie, Portugese Premiera Liga, Championship etc. The app isn't too sophisticated but it's still really good

On 1/8/2021 at 6:29 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Anyone for a young GK currently playing first team football?

Rating cap? No problem.

D4868EE5-6ED1-4351-95A9-107B8D943123.jpeg.d0408cb5465003ecc67d81b86c7ae310.jpeg

Dogan Alemdar (18) currently getting his chance at senior football playing for Kayserispor in Turkey. He’s been impressing too.

Most recent fixture against Denizlispor:

90 minutes
🚫 Clean sheet
🧱 7 saves
🥅 3 saves inside the box
👊 2 punches
✈️ 1 high claim
🚀 2 clearances
🙌 1-0 win

He’s currently made 4 appearances (360 minutes) and is making a good impression in Turkey.

Affordable in most types of game world.

SM rating - 65

Value - 120k

Potential rise anywhere in the region of 70+

Back to back clean sheets for Dogan Alemdar (18) and another 1-0 win for Kayserispor. First back to back wins since the beginning of September.

Turkey have some very interesting goalkeeper prospects coming through at the minute.