Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

10 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi guys! Any LB currently rated 88 or less, who has the long-term potential to become 90+? Cheers! :)

Bukayo Saka + Nuno Mendes

8 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

I got all excited and went to check the score. I've come right back. :D

Marine nearly went 1-0 up when Joe Hart misjudged a shot that hit the crossbar 😂

4 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

And scores! That should get him added to the database fast

Lovely finish too, I’d recommend him as a must buy.

Shame Dane Scarlett hasn’t made the journey, would of liked to see him get another appearance.

Just now, gyanthecat said:

Nuno Mendes is mine. ;)

You already have a future 90+ LB then 😉

4 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Yes, I'm only a little bit concerned about the time until he becomes one. My options there at the moment are Ricardo Pereira and grandpa Kolarov. I hope they hold out in the meantime. ;)

Pereira will be safe for many years to come

Kolarov will probably drop to 89 in the coming review, then possible 88 in the summer, not a lot left in him

2 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Boubacar Kamara+ Lamptey OR Ozan Kabak+ M. Hermoso, which is the better side of the deal?

Also Zakaria or nkunku?

Kamara + Lamptey has a higher upside imo

Nkunku

On 1/9/2021 at 9:03 AM, Lost soul said:

1. K. Laimer, P. Zielinski, D. Zakaria

2. Romagnoli, Joe Gomez, Upamaceno, Kimpembe

P. Zielinski (recently likened to KDB), K. Laimer/D. Zakaria

Upamacano, Romagnoli, Kimpembe, Gomez.

On 1/9/2021 at 10:39 AM, topofthebilly said:

Pick a side Right then left.

gabriel jesus or romelo lukaku .

sule or ginter .

1. Romelu Lukaku.  

2. Sule. 

On 1/9/2021 at 11:59 AM, Wave_Dweller said:

Rank these:
Ferland Mendy, Kimpembe, Tierney, Theo Hernandez, Klostermann.

I presume it's for the LB position. ☺ Theo, Mendy, Kimpembe, Klostermann, then (for now) Tierney - I'm sure Tierney will reach close to Klostermann and Kimpembe soon enough, then I would put him ahead of both players.

1 hour ago, T&T said:

Do you think it’s time to move Melo Arthur on? Still early but hasn’t been amazing for Juve has he

Personally, I would sell, especially if your midfield is decent enough without his addition and if the cash will come in handy.

Juve fans complain that he's too limited - for example, only good for recycling ♻ possention, shielding the ball, and a good dribbler: he plays too many passes without any purpose and isn't much help in the defensive side of the game either.

3 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Boubacar Kamara+ Lamptey OR Ozan Kabak+ M. Hermoso, which is the better side of the deal?

Also Zakaria or nkunku?

If you require a DM type of a player then it's Zak, if not then certainly select Nkunku. 

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Munir el Haddadi or Felipe Anderson? Not sure.

Munir (25, 88) has a better performance average in more appearances for his club - Sevilla (who currently sit in 6th place).  

Munir is also 2 years younger and seems to be more important to his side than Flipe Anderson (27, 90) has been this season. 

However, Flipe Anderson has a better (+2) rating of (90), so (right now) I would go for Flipe if your competing in a CGW. 

Although, F.A could possibly get a -1 especially if his poor form continues, then you'd be better of with Munir as he certainly has the potential to reach up to 89/90 soon.

2 hours ago, Donnie3 said:

Chiesa +1? He was in the edits

I think it'll happen

1 hour ago, T&T said:

Do you think it’s time to move Melo Arthur on? Still early but hasn’t been amazing for Juve has he

Yes definitely, I feel 92 is a bit high for him now, and I do not think he is a 93-level mid currently 

32 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Munir (25, 88) has a better performance average in more appearances for his club - Sevilla (who currently sit in 6th place).  

Munir is also 2 years younger and seems to be more important to his side than Flipe Anderson (27, 90) has been this season. 

However, Flipe Anderson has a better (+2) rating of (90), so (right now) I would go for Flipe if your competing in a CGW. 

Although, F.A could possibly get a -1 especially if his poor form continues, then you'd be better of with Munir as he certainly has the potential to reach up to 89/90 soon.

Thanks for the detailer answer :) 

22 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Do you know about FlashsScore?

I use FlashScore yeah, I didn't know they had so much information on team form etc though. Thanks!

22 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Also PredictZ

I had a look, PredictZ has great team stats. Thanks!

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Marine FC v Tottenham Hotspur

161 league places between the 2 clubs the biggest ever gap in FA cup history, this is what the FA cup is all about.

I loved all the stories in the lead up to the match. Liverpool providing scouting analysis to Marine. Liverpool and Everton letting Marine use their training grounds. Merseyside looking after their own.

5 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Yes, I'm only a little bit concerned about the time until he becomes one. My options there at the moment are Ricardo Pereira and grandpa Kolarov. I hope they hold out in the meantime. ;)

Pereira should provide you with enough cover from now until Nuno Mendes becoming mid to high 80s, if you are worried about Kolarov you could bring in Estupinan in the time being.

5 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Also Zakaria or nkunku?

Boubacar Kamara + Lamptey (both really exciting youngsters)

Nkunku out of the 2.

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Munir el Haddadi or Felipe Anderson?

Depends what happens with Anderson at West Ham, I’d probably pick the safe option with Munir who is at least getting some game time.

Anderson deserves to drop in all honesty.

3 hours ago, Donnie3 said:

Chiesa +1? He was in the edits

Yeah he’s one of the players who deserves a rise the most out of the Juventus squad. Been good since arriving.

3 hours ago, T&T said:

Yeah I would move him on, if there’s a De Jong or Goretzka available in your game world then even better haha.

15 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I loved all the stories in the lead up to the match. Liverpool providing scouting analysis to Marine. Liverpool and Everton letting Marine use their training grounds. Merseyside looking after their own.

Yeah they were great. Carragher as well stepping in to sponsor Marine.

Did you see Vinicius’ Mbappe celebration after scoring against the goalkeeper who works part time at Sainsbury’s 😂

120FED5C-1A16-4A36-8EDE-45DFA1F3A79F.jpeg.ed62da98ae3e7536f1e4eb3bcf50914b.jpeg

He’s getting some stick for this now 😂

SWIKI REPORT (11/01/21)

Hello compadres, 5 pages today with a handful of players from Italy 2 teams from Romania and the start of Israel. Really hoping they move on to one of the other big five alongside Israel.

Romania 🇷🇴

Academica Clinceni - 3
Politehnica Iasi - 12

Italy 🇮🇹

Hellas Verona - 1
Udinese - 3
Cagliari - 1
Fiorentina - 1

Israel 🇮🇱

Maccabi Tel Aviv - 12
Maccabi Haifa - 11
Hapoel Tel Aviv - 1
FC Ashdod - 1
Ironi Kiryat Shmona - 1

Single edits: Slavia Sofia, Lille, Gremio, Austria Wien, FC Tokyo, Defensor Sporting, Deportes Antofagasta, Brighton, Ludogorets Razgrad, APOEL.

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😁