Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

29 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Cameron Harper (19) starts for Celtic tonight due to yet another team being decimated by Covid.

Karamoko Dembele (17) is among the substitutes.

Both very talented, should be a good watch. Harper not currently in SM.

I'd not actually heard of Harper prior to tonight. 

Dembele though has been tipped to be a top prospect. Hopefully doesn't end up like another Islam Feruz.

3 hours ago, MadridBoss said:

Is Carvajal for Pulisic a good deal ?

Pulisic

1 hour ago, Mattheus said:

Havertz or oyarzabal?

Havertz

37 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Should I sell Akanji for Nikola Milenković?

Yeah I would go for Milenkovic.

26 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I'd not actually heard of Harper prior to tonight. 

Dembele though has been tipped to be a top prospect. Hopefully doesn't end up like another Islam Feruz.

American kid, looked good at youth level for Celtic from what I’ve seen, think we’ve all heard of Dembele haha.

Jamal Baptiste on the bench for West Ham United, MUST BUY! If added to SM

On 1/10/2021 at 1:29 PM, Sir Rahul said:
  1. Otasowie was an unused sub vs Crystal Palace.
  2. Benson played 48 mins as a sub vs MK Dons and scored the third penalty.
  3. Barry scored the opener in the 1-4 loss to Liverpool, as everyone knows. 
  4. Anderson played 39 mins as a sub vs Arsenal in the 0-2 loss yesterday as @jaybeepointed out.
  5. Carvalho was an unused sub for Fulham.
  6. Mbete is on the bench for Manchester City today.
  7. Sam Greenwood played 32 mins as a sub for Leeds United today.
  8. Hackford already came off the bench for Sheffield United last weekend.

Pretty decent. Amad is probably on for a rise in the coming days, Zeqiri could get gametime tonight, and Odubeko could make a bench appearance for West Ham tomorrow after Haller's sale. 

Zeqiri got 90 mins, Odubeko came off the bench just now. Nice!

23 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yeah they were great. Carragher as well stepping in to sponsor Marine.

Did you see Vinicius’ Mbappe celebration after scoring against the goalkeeper who works part time at Sainsbury’s 😂

120FED5C-1A16-4A36-8EDE-45DFA1F3A79F.jpeg.ed62da98ae3e7536f1e4eb3bcf50914b.jpeg

He’s getting some stick for this now 😂

Wasn't just about who he scored against. It was the fact that he walloped it in, when the ball was on the goal line. You celebrate like that after scoring a worldie! 😂🤦‍♂️

These FA cup fixtures have given a great opportunity for some rising stars of British football, here are a few I’ve mentioned before on this thread and my English talents thread that have been given minutes in the last few days

All of these are players to watch in my opinion and definitely worth buying when added, some more than others.

On 9/9/2020 at 10:23 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Ademipo Odubeko (17) Liam Delap (17) two rising stars of British football played a big part in their teams qualification to the next round of the EFL trophy last night.

Manchester City u21’s won 3-0 against Mansfield Town in which Rory Delap’s son scored twice with 2 neat finishes.

I have mentioned Delap before in a list of players born between 2003-2005 and I believe he has a big future in the game.

highlights below of his ability:

Below goals from last night:

Odubeko helped West Ham u21s to a 3-1 win over Southend United, he’s a player I haven’t mentioned before but is showing signs of great potential.

Highlights below:

Video of his 2 goals against Southend last night below:

2 great goals, looks brilliant on either foot.

Both players currently not on the SM database but they have great potential.

I will keep everyone informed of there addition.

Ademipo Odubeko (17) played the last few minutes for West Ham in their 1-0 over Stockport, already been mentioned a few times tonight.

Would of liked to see Jamal Baptiste who was on the bench but his time will come.

On 9/24/2020 at 7:53 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Liam Delap

Age - 17

Club - Manchester City

Position - Forward

Nationality - England

7B7BC004-3764-4CD5-8A89-28F3081BB76A.thumb.jpeg.8a26a0659cecd305164b28fffdeee945.jpeg

Born in Winchester, Delap started his career playing for Derby’s academy before signing for City.

Liam is a powerful runner who enjoys the physical battles with defenders, he’s not just a strong forward but a player who can knit the attacks together playing a big role in build up play.

To add to his power, he has a good turn of pace and great skill set being able to dribble in tight areas.

He’s the son of Rory Delap and many of you might ask ‘can he do it on a cold rainy night at Stoke’ or ‘Is he good at long throws like his dad’

Liam has recently been training with Manchester City’s first team and made it on to the bench for last night 3-1 win over Wolves.

I believe he has the ability to become a senior England international and could eventually lead the line on a regular basis. Delap has been capped at u15, u16 and u17 level so far.

Currently not in SM, but I don’t think it will be long.

SM rating - 70

Value - 340k

Liam Delap (17) played in the second half for City in their 3-0 win over Birmingham City.

Luke Mbete was also on the bench for Man City.

On 9/26/2020 at 4:11 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Ben Chrisene

Age - 16

Club - Aston Villa

Position - CM

Nationality - England

018BB338-A12A-43CB-A263-AAC700B469E7.jpeg.d2299a6e7ce5e8c94540545f5aac8ab3.jpeg

Chrisene is another highly talented young English midfielder, he joined Aston Villa from Exeter City last season and was the youngest player to play for Exeter at just 15 years old.

He made 5 appearances with his debut coming in the Carabao cup against Coventry City.

Ben’s a player who is comfortable on the ball and can do both aspects of the game well, he can play defensively in midfield or can drive forward in a more attacking sense.

Ben Chrisene is another who has been capped for England at youth level (u15/16)

Before Villa signed the youngster he got given the chance to watch Liverpool in the champions league as a VIP guest from Klopp in a move to tempt the player to Merseyside.

Frank Lampard also called him personally to try and sign the youngster as well as advances from Bayern who Ben snubbed.

SM rating - 67

Value - 280k

Ben Chrisene (17) started for Aston Villa against Liverpool, tough game considering it was literally men against boys.

Would of liked to see Carney Chukwumeka but he’s in the first team bubble so wasn’t able to play due to restrictions.

On 10/20/2020 at 2:47 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Faustino Anjorin

Age - 18

Club - Chelsea

Position - LW/CAM

Nationality - England

69A686A4-22C4-4538-9106-23782FCD47A7.jpeg.48ccff1f8d55fdaac7d266e533d00c39.jpeg

Yet another report on a Chelsea graduate which really has so much depth, one of the most impressive academies in England.

Anjorin has been with Chelsea for many years now and has been developing nicely at the club, he’s another promising young English talent who got a few minutes for the first team in the 2019/20 season.

Tino is a reasonably tall attacking midfielder who loves to drive at oppositions defence and is not one to sit and look to play balls in behind. He has such a good physique for someone so young and possess superb trickery being able to dance around player as well as having the ability to arrive late into the box to pick up easy goals.

Anjorin has played for England at many levels from u15s to u19s currently.

My hope for Tino is that he can maybe seal a loan move in months to come maybe to a team like Vitesse who currently have Armando Broja on loan which is proving successful. Chelsea also have an affiliate with Vitesse with many young players gaining experience at the Dutch side over the years.

SM rating - 73

Value - 400

Faustino Anjorin (19) came on as a second half substitute against Morecambe.

39 minutes ago, riccardopc said:

hello, do you think dybala will drop ort stay? and pjanic, i'm pretty sure will drop. do you think it is time to sell them?and what about saul as well? will is stay? should i try to sell him now? thanks

I would sell Pjanic, his form and game time warrant a drop in my opinion. If not in January then definitely in the summer.

Dybala was among the edits so he could potentially drop but that edit could also mean some sort of position or cosmetic change so I’m not sure.

If you are planning on selling for cash I would transfer list them to get some offers in just in case both drop. That way you can still get the value of both players being at 93 instead of 92.

SWIKI REPORT (12/01/21)

12 pages today another massive amount of transfer updates from all over the world, SM also finishing up Italy with AC Milan and are now moving on to Spain.

Jayden Oosterwolde is among the edits and is due a rise. 73 -> 78 is my prediction. Anyway let’s move on to the report.

Japan 🇯🇵 

Nagoya Grampus - 3
Yokohama F Marinos - 2
Kawasaki Frontale - 2
Kyoto Sanga - 2
Shimizu S-Pulse - 3
Cerezo Osaka - 1
Yokohama FC - 1
FC Tokyo - 1
Urawa Red Diamonds - 1

Brazil 🇧🇷

São Paulo FC - 1
SC Internacional - 3
Sport Recife - 1

Italy 🇮🇹

Milan - 10
Sampdoria - 1
Spezia - 1

Spain 🇪🇸 

Huesca - 4
Osasuna - 3
Elche CF - 5
Getafe CF - 4

Israel 🇮🇱

Hapoel Beer Sheva - 8
Hapoel Tel Aviv - 2
Beitar Jerusalem - 10

Mainly transfer edits in Brazil and Japan but at a large scale, also a number of other clubs from Uruguay, Argentina, Germany the list goes on.

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😁

7 hours ago, riccardopc said:

hello, do you think dybala will drop ort stay? and pjanic, i'm pretty sure will drop. do you think it is time to sell them?and what about saul as well? will is stay? should i try to sell him now? thanks

Dybala is safe at 93. He was Juve's best player last season and has been frustrated by injuries this season.

Saul is safe at 93 for now as well, Atletico having a great season.

Pjanic is certain to drop.

Hello guys,

Between Leon Goretzka and Frankie de Jong, long term, which one do you choose? I'm inclined more to De Jong because he is younger and i think he is special but also i like Goretzka and his evolution is too great and i can't ignore that. Or better to say i must choose between Goretzka, De Jong, Niguez, Verratti. One must go!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Thegoldenboy said:

Hey guys how’s it going???

Have you noticed the new value of Kai Havertz ?? 36 mln???

Are they going to give him a 92 ???

it looks impossible...he has been quite inconsistent until now...

Don't get the value system in SM. Havertz 100% isn't rising this review.

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Between Leon Goretzka and Frankie de Jong, long term, which one do you choose? I'm inclined more to De Jong because he is younger and i think he is special but also i like Goretzka and his evolution is too great and i can't ignore that. Or better to say i must choose between Goretzka, De Jong, Niguez, Verratti. One must go!

Thanks!

De Jong is the better player in my opinion but I'd still go for Goretzka. He will rise to 94 within 2 reviews. De Jong has 94 potential but I think his rise will be slower.

I'd lose Verratti out of the 4.

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Thanks!

I have Goretza is couple of GWs and he does nothing. His average inmatch rating is 6-6.5 (if it means anything). That's very low for a 93. He is rising very well though but his stats are crap.

Never had De Jong so don't know. 

Keep both and I would lose Saul. 

I would normally say Verratti but PSG have only one good CM/DM and that's him. So I feel Poch will build the midfield around him. So his 94 will be safe for some time.

Hey guys, would like some squad advice - anyone I should probably sell, anyone I should definitely keep, and anyone under 80 I'm missing who is a must buy?
Not a CGW so I've done pretty well for a small 5th tier side, but don't want to hang on to anyone longer than I should.

Vandevoort
Pitaluga
Antosch

Couto
Kouassi
Bade
Quaresma
Diego Costa
Alejandro Gomez
Soppy
Bastoni
Mendes