Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

37 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Is Dragowski a solid bet for the future? Or what other GK is suitable?

Yeah

2 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Good day Amico's. 

Can someone send me a 🔗 link to the SM updates thread? Is the updates thread the best place to put forward any ideas? 

Or is joining the Discord app to share ideas 💡 the best place for such discussions? 

Discord is the best place, mate

49 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Oyarzabal or Pellegrini?

Oyarzabal

43 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

37% possession in the first half against Sheffield United.

Bruce is at the wheel 🙃

Yesss, finally a win

29 minutes ago, bigtunna said:

Lenglet or Pulisic? Position not important.

Lenglet

25 minutes ago, Mattheus said:

I think to exchange de vrij + arthur for joao felix..

Duo for depth otherwise Felix, depends on your team

21 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

2 to sell?

Akanji

Can

Dier

Dier is going to rise, but I'd sell him and Akanji

51 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Oyarzabal or Pellegrini?

Oyarzabal

30 minutes ago, bigtunna said:

Lenglet

27 minutes ago, Mattheus said:

Joao Felix long term.

23 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

2 to sell?

Akanji

Can

Dier

Can + Akanji

1 minute ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yesss, finally a win

Bruce still a good manager? 😂

Set up for a draw against a team who have 2 points, we’ve had more lockdowns in the UK than Sheff United have points this season (until now) first win for 6 months in the Premier League. I feel like the red card will gloss over the abysmal display by Newcastle.

Bruce needs to go! Depressing to watch.

1 minute ago, RieceM96 said:

Oh dear Newcastle. Just like the year Derby were in prem. You gave them their only win xD and also drew. 

Really wanted Newcastle to win. But who plays 5 at the back against bottom of the league 

Bruce still a good manager? I’m sure a few on the forum think this.

15 minutes ago, Babadoria said:

Pjanic stay?

50/50

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Set up for a draw against a team who have 2 points, we’ve had more lockdowns in the UK than Sheff United have points this season (until now) first win for 6 months in the Premier League. I feel like the red card will gloss over the abysmal display by Newcastle.

Haha, I agree Bruce should go, Newcastle are going nowhere, back 5 vs bottom club is just poor. It was the same last season in the 2-0 win at Bramall Lane iirc, I covered that game live.

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yeah

Discord is the best place, mate

Thanks for a swift reply. I will get around to joining and sharing my ideas💡soon enough.

Need to get off this thread first. 🤐😇

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Oyarzabal or Pellegrini?

Both players have performed immensely for their clubs so far this season, with Pellegrini having a slightly better performace rating. 

Therefore, if position is irrelevant i'd go for Lorenzo Pellegrini.

I have taken into consideration that (currently) Roma are in 3th position, haven drawn their last game against Inter. And, that Real Sociedad are (currently) in 5th position. 

3 hours ago, bigtunna said:

I would 🐠 hook on to/reel in Pulisic, given that you play a attacking formation/tactic, rather than a defensive formation. 

3 hours ago, Mattheus said:

It seems as though it's too much for Joao Felix. However, given how Atletico Madrid and Felix have been performing (very strong favorites for the La Liga this season).

Although be aware that you don't weaken yourself too much by giving up on these two players. 

3 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

2 to sell?

Akanji

Can

Dier

I only consider keeping Dier because he is more versatile, is surely in for a rise, and I doubt Spurs will lose ahead of steam anytime soon - this can only be good for Dier's rating to remain stable/increase in the later future. 

1 hour ago, Babadoria said:

Pjanic stay?

I reckon he will stay at Barça - i've not read any transfer news linking him with a move away from Barca...😀

Joking aside, I'm certain he's at a risk of a drop, wouldn't be surprised if he does get the chop. Youngsters like Puig and FDJ have outperformed him quite a few times this season. PJ has been very average this season for a player who has a high rating of 93 - I could say the same for one or two other (93 rated) players as well. 

7 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Heard it from someone who works in the game, Hungary seems a weird choice to me as they just did it (sort of)

Have you heard any updates about the SM upgrade? The forum for it has died.

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

37% possession in the first half against Sheffield United.

Bruce is at the wheel 🙃

3 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Oh dear Newcastle. Just like the year Derby were in prem. You gave them their only win xD and also drew. 

Really wanted Newcastle to win. But who plays 5 at the back against bottom of the league 

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

50/50

Haha, I agree Bruce should go, Newcastle are going nowhere, back 5 vs bottom club is just poor. It was the same last season in the 2-0 win at Bramall Lane iirc, I covered that game live.

I've always backed Steve (as a non Newcastle fan), but playing so defensive away to SU is impossible to defend. All depends on Mike Ashley now, most chairmen would get rid of Bruce straightaway, I'm not so sure if Ashley will. @Kieran_S91 who would you want to replace Steve?

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

TOP OF THE TABLE!

Finally a title race I can get behind, two of England’s biggest rivals with a little sprinkle of Manchester City 😂

17 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Have you heard any updates about the SM upgrade? The forum for it has died.

I've always backed Steve (as a non Newcastle fan), but playing so defensive away to SU is impossible to defend. All depends on Mike Ashley now, most chairmen would get rid of Bruce straightaway, I'm not so sure if Ashley will. @Kieran_S91 who would you want to replace Steve?

Honestly I don’t know, I’d take Eddie Howe. Now I know he’s been relegated last year but I would rather have a go and get relegated rather than the way it’s going under Bruce. I don’t think anyone with any credibility would join because management is hard under Ashley who lets be fair only wants a yes man which is what Bruce is.

In my opinion Bruce is a championship manager at best 😂

7 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Honestly I don’t know, I’d take Eddie Howe. Now I know he’s been relegated last year but I would rather have a go and get relegated, rather than the way it’s going under Bruce. I don’t think anyone with any credibility would join because management is hard under Ashley who lets be fair only wants a yes man which is what Bruce is.

In my opinion Bruce is a championship manager at best 😂

You saying about Bruce being a yes man, is exactly the reason why I think Ashley won't sack Steve. As long as Newcastle don't look like they'll be relegated, then Bruce is safe.

Just now, crvena_zvezda said:

You saying about Bruce being a yes man, is exactly the reason why I think Ashley won't sack Steve. As long as Newcastle don't look like they'll be relegated, then Bruce is safe.

Agree 100% mate, recently had this conversation with my brother in law and we both think Bruce will be at Newcastle come the end of the season. Zero ambition at the moment unfortunately.

6 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

And to add to my previous post is the reason why Benitez left in truth. Rafa wasn’t a yes man.

SWIKI REPORT (13/01/21)

8 pages today and more of the same with plenty of transfer edits. Spain is definitely the next big five league to be reviewed after Italy.

Romania 🇷🇴

FC Voluntari - 5
Chindia Targoviste - 7
UTA Arad - 5
Viitorul Constanta - 1

Spain 🇪🇸

Valencia - 4
Real Valladolid - 12
Deportivo Alaves - 6
Eibar - 3
Getafe CF - 3

Italy 🇮🇹

AC Milan - 1
Sassuolo - 2
Fiorentina - 2
Cagliari - 1
Hellas Verona - 1

Israel 🇮🇱

Maccabi Petah Tikva - 8
Hapoel Afula - 1
Hapoel Rishon LeZion - 1
Ironi Kiryat Shmona - 1
FC Ashdod - 6
Hapoel Tel Aviv - 1

Selection of single (transfer) edits: Leicester City, Anderlecht, Watford, Lyon, Dundalk, Chelsea, Nantes, Boavista, Lommel SK, Daejeon Citizens, Sivasspor.

Yunus Musah among the edits for Valencia and should be in for a good rise 76 -> 82.

Thats all for now guys have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁