• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 hours ago, PaulC said:

sell Milenkovic and buy reece james?

Definitely

2 hours ago, Mattheus said:

Give arthur for sule?

Marcos llorente +1 or +2?

Sule

1 hour ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Ahhhh. Cheers man, but I am still having having difficulties. I really struggle with the table. A me thing rather than an issue with the table. Really I just want to know the likelihood that a player will increase. I am only complaining because I know what you provide is a valuable resource and I want to understand it. Do you provide an explanation on any of the pages?

Okay I understand. A simple answer first, I think U will already know, but it is the best and most vital column where u see the Highest percentage at the top and the Worst negative percentage at the bottom. Buy the highest +percentage! Think of it as everything above zero has a chance of rising and the higher the % the better

U can't go wrong just doing that Brut, Brut.

Now then, if u have any more¬†questions on the other things in the table by all means ask & I will answer, but it may be Monday b4 I have time if there is a big list. My¬†weekend isn't totally about watching football, strangely but occasionally¬†I feel the need to eat, drink and sometime run to the "smallest room" Cheers!¬†ūüėÄ

1 hour ago, Thegoldenboy said:

Give Havertz x Goretzka??

Cheers

Goretzka

4 minutes ago, dutza90 said:

Hey guys. I ve got a disagreement with another manager for these 2 statements  

1. Moukoko and Doku have 95+ potential 

2. Florentino, Bradaric and Rodon have 90+ potential  

agree or disagree? 

Moukoko and Doku are far too young to predict 95+ the other 3 Florentino could hit 90 one day Bradaric would have to improve massively to hit 90 and I don’t see Rodon doing it.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

@ombarcagunners + others.

Who's the more talented CB Ronald Araujo or Oscar Mingueza?

Oscar Mingueza in my opinion, Araujo is doing really well at the minute though.

1 hour ago, Ben C said:

Maguire, Ocampos and Rabiot or Rice and Reyna?

Personally think the trio is a lot stronger but thoughts?

Trio, stronger and great for depth.

1 hour ago, dutza90 said:

agree or disagree? 

Hard to say if Doku and Moukoko are 95 potential at the minute.

The other 3, Bradaric possibly and Rodon if he can nail down a first team spot for Tottenham. 

1 hour ago, JJH4rman said:

Dani Olmo Or Saka?

Tough one, maybe Saka but it’s 50/50 for me.

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

@ombarcagunners + others.

Who's the more talented CB Ronald Araujo or Oscar Mingueza?

Oscar Mingueza- Ball-playing CB, gives Ramos Vibes with his playing style and sh*thouse tackles but needs to be more consistent. Great potential but not sold on him yet.

Araujo- Physically strong CB but plays clean too. Also a goal threat. Best defender this season for Barca, honestly impresses more than Mingueza.

Unless you're looking for long-term (3+ years later), get Araujo, will reach 90 faster. 

17 hours ago, Ben C said:

Maguire, Ocampos and Rabiot or Rice and Reyna?

Personally think the trio is a lot stronger but thoughts?

Like-wise. ūüôā

17 hours ago, dutza90 said:

agree or disagree? 

1. Moukoko and Doku - it's way too soon to be predicting such high ratings for these players: the manager is over hyping them.

It's silly fans like these who expect too much/put unnessary pressure on young players, without giving them a chance to really adapt and prove themselves. 

2. Flo and Rodon have the potential of hitting 90. 90+? Not too sure (yet). 

17 hours ago, JJH4rman said:

Dani Olmo Or Saka?

Saka. But only just.

He's the more versatile out of the two - such ability will come in handy for the future. 

He's been very impressive this season, as Arsenal look to continue improving with a more younger looking team. 

@Lost soulgrazie Amico for the in-depth response.

10 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys, tough decision for me to take. Would you give Jules Kounde for:

1. S.Tonali + G.Rodrygo + W Saliba + Chris Richards

2. S.Tonali + G.Rodrygo + R.Cherki

Thanks!

Just depends on your squad. The second deal sorts out key midfield positions for the future DM/AM/Wing but deal 1 I can see Saliba and Richards being 90 rated at some point given the clubs they are at.

I would 100% take one of those deals though.

21 hours ago, Toby S said:

Bruno Fernandes the first footballer to be named PL player of the month 4 times in a calendar year - Surely a 94 rating!!!!! PLEASE I need a 94 rated CAM SM :D 

Plus 1 than plus 1 again in summer time if he is still in the same form then too.

37 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Thanks!

Either deal is very good but 1: slightly better IMO, Cherki the most promising v other 2 BUT outweighed by 2 for 1 

1 minute ago, Lost soul said:

Who all would you sell if you had Milan Skriniar, N. sule, N. Milenkovic, A. Romagnoli, M. Ginter, L. Klostermann, Alex Sandro, A. Grimaldo & Hector Bellerin? Need cash+ concerns.

Thats a lot of 90+ defenders you've got there haha

I'd keep Skriniar and Sandro due to rating,

Romagnoli and Sule as I think they'll both get 92 in the summer if they keep playing well,

Klostermann for his D(RLC) versatility.

For cash and concerns I'd probably sell Grimaldo and Bellerin and if you had to sell another one i'd go Milenkovic/Ginter (i'd edge keeping ginter because he has a +1 and can play DM(C)).

2 minutes ago, russj said:

Is it the right time to get rid of Sergio Ramos while he still has some value? 

Personally I wouldn't get rid of a 95 rated CB at any point in my SM career as someone will pick him up straight away i imagine and then you'll be losing out :D I don't think he'll go down this review/this year either as he's still RM captain and playing most/all games.

He's only worth 11m anyway so you're not going to lose out on much money if he were to go down to a 94, and you'd still have one of the best CB's in the game!

3 minutes ago, russj said:

I have Bastoni, Carlos, Torres, Badiashille, Tapsoba and Gomez as my other cbs. Trying to build a young team that can last a long time. Also considering selling Fernandinho and buying Hojbjerg. I have Bentacur, Camavinga, mckennie, Castrovilli who can play in his position as well as Kalvin Phillips out on loan 

3 minutes ago, russj said:

I have Bastoni, Carlos, Torres, Badiashille, Tapsoba and Gomez as my other cbs. Trying to build a young team that can last a long time. Also considering selling Fernandinho and buying Hojbjerg. I have Bentacur, Camavinga, mckennie, Castrovilli who can play in his position as well as Kalvin Phillips out on loan 

I mean they're all very good young defenders, but none of them are a 95 rated CB, still think that you should keep Ramos. None of the defenders you've listed will be anyhwere near 94/95 for another 3/4/5 years if ever.

Fernandinho for Hojbjerg I'd do as he'll get a +1 this review i reckon.

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Thanks!

I would probably take the foursome

32 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Who all would you sell if you had Milan Skriniar, N. sule, N. Milenkovic, A. Romagnoli, M. Ginter, L. Klostermann, Alex Sandro, A. Grimaldo & Hector Bellerin? Need cash+ concerns.

Bellerin and Sandro 

25 minutes ago, russj said:

I would at least wait until the summer to see if he stays at Real Madrid or moves on.