• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Patron said:

If a player is at 100% at Sunday and plays the 90 minutes, at what percentage of form approximately he will be Tuesday in the Cup Mach?
And if he only plays only 45 minutes?

Thanks 

Not sure

20 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Takefusi Kubo , interesting buy right now at 7M ?

Worth the investment

5 minutes ago, Patron said:

If he plays 45 minutes in only 2 days he will be at 100%??!

I've never paid enough attention to this, but if you sub at 45 both players are supposed to lose about 15% (with no substitution the player loses about 30%). Recovery is about 8%-9% per day, although there is a random element to it. So yes, it should be full recovery. I've never really checked it though.

9 hours ago, Lost soul said:

I have a question. Do players play better at their first choice position ( Salah at F(R), Jota at F(L) etc...) or is it the same in all the positions they play?

Screenshot_20210116-190705_SM Worlds.jpg

I try to keep as real to real life as possible...although I don't think it makes a difference. For example, I have T. PARTEY and it just feels wrong playing him at RB...even though it is his second position. I can't remember the last time that he played RB in real life.

9 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ozil is finally moving (to Fenerbahce). Wonder if he will still drop to 88 now that he's leaving Arsenal. 

Sokratis likely to get a move too, but feel he'll drop regardless.

Finally is the word. I'm sure Arsenal fans will be relieved to see the back of him, although I haven't heard the financial details of his departure, so they could be paying his wage for a while still.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Istanbul Basaksehir v Sivasspor

For everyone wondering who Istanbul are playing against, it’s the team in White. Yes. WHITE! 🤣

E9183924-478B-43D2-B4E0-DBD56CAF2104.thumb.jpeg.ce60c92e9a83fd5d8dead62d0058ef7d.jpeg

Wow! What colour was the ball? Surely it isn't white??

14 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Finally is the word. I'm sure Arsenal fans will be relieved to see the back of him, although I haven't heard the financial details of his departure, so they could be paying his wage for a while still.

Wow! What colour was the ball? Surely it isn't white??

I think you can slightly see it 🤣

12 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

What would you pay for Thomas Muller? He is available in my GW. Another team is bidding. Would you pay full price? (Which is £40m).

If it’s very competitive I would pay 40 million.

SWIKI REPORT (17/01/21)

Nothing much to report today with 3 pages mainly of transfers from countries such as Sweden, Ireland and South Korea. Israel still being reviewed also.

Israel 🇮🇱

Ironi Kiryat Shmona - 1
Hapoel Beer Sheva - 3
Beitar Jerusalem - 6
Hapoel Haifa - 1
Maccabi Netanya - 3
Hapoel Tel Aviv - 7
Bnei Yehuda - 2

Spain 🇪🇸

Real Valladolid - 1
Sevilla - 1

I think Spain is pretty much complete and hopefully SM move on to reviewing England.

Thats all for now

Cheers Kieran 😁

7 minutes ago, James.J. said:

Hi Guys, what are in your opinion best investments for 300k?

Haven't got anyone in particular in mind right now BUT the La Liga reviews are happening now Prem ones are happening in the next week or so, so check Rahuls predictions on the first page and see if anyone is increasing that is 300k or less :D