Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Grembo said:

Do you think Moise Kean will get reviewed with Everton since he got nothing when PSG got reviewed? He is surely due a +1? He’s doing pretty well with PSG.

Yeah +1 at the very least with Everton in a few weeks.

57 minutes ago, James.J. said:

Hi Guys, what are in your opinion best investments for 300k?

Robert Sanchez (200k) should rise soon.

Bruno Praxedes (240k) should rise in the Brazil review.

Other long term investments: Matheus Nascimento, Moreira Savio, Renyer, Liam Delap, Ilias Akhomach, Dane Scarlett, Artem Sokolov, Caden Clark, Florent Da Silva, Kacper Duda, Jamie Bynoe-Gittens, Carney Chukwuemeka, Marcel Pitaluga, Victor Guzman, Lenny Lacroix.

Few more names there.

42 minutes ago, Ben C said:

Maguire for Rice + One of the following ranking would be appreciated:

T Tavares

N Tavares

Puig

Sagnan 

Ekkelenkamp

Antonio (Shakthar)

Menino

Pelmard 

Barrenetxea 

Rice + Puig

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    4445

  • Kieran_S91

    3880

  • Soccahappy

    1741

  • Milanista1

    1471

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Who is better to buy in terms of hitting 92....hakimi or lucas Hernandez???

 

For me Munich are stuttering a bit but Hernandez is their best performing defender but yet is in and out of the team. 

Hakimi is going well. Doesnt always start and inter are not as good as munich but creates and scores 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2016 at 5:12 AM, Sir Rahul said:

ITALY SERIE A

Milan:

Hernandez +1 to 91- yes

Calhanoglu +1 to 91- yes

Kjaer +1 to 90- yes

Calabria +1 to 90- yes

Bennacer +1 to 90- yes

Musacchio -1 to 87- yes

Diego Laxalt -1 to 87- yes

Diaz +2 to 85- yes

Hauge +2 to 85- yes

Gabbia +3 to 83- yes

Ibrahimovic +1 to 91- +2 to 92

Leao +1 to 88- +2 to 89

Saelemaekers +3 to 86- +4 to 87

Colombo +5 to 75- +6 to 76

Kalulu +3 to 76- +5 to 75

Kessie +1 to 91- nope

Donnarumma +1 to 92

Tonali +1 to 89

Maldini +3 to 76

Good end to the Serie A review then!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2016 at 5:12 AM, Sir Rahul said:

SPAIN LA LIGA

Elche:

Verdu +2 to 84- yes

Fidel +1 to 84- yes

Morente +3 to 83- yes

Josan +3 to 83- yes

Milla +1 to 83- yes

Boye +1 to 83- yes

Josema +4 to 82- yes

Mfulu +2 to 80- yes

Guti +1 to 83- +2 to 84

Badia +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Carrillo -1 to 85

Calvo +1 to 83

 

Osasuna:

Moncayola +2 to 84- yes

Juan Cruz +1 to 83- +2 to 84

Herrera +1 to 86

Oier +1 to 86

Calleri -1 to 86

Adrian Lopez -1 to 85

Brasanac -1 to 85

Inigo Perez +1 to 84

Unai Garcia +1 to 84

Barja +1 to 83

 

Huesca:

Galan +2 to 85- yes

Mir +2 to 85- yes

Seoane +2 to 80- yes

Mosquera +1 to 86

Ferreiro +2 to 85

Pulido +1 to 84

Insua +1 to 84

Lopez +1 to 83

Garcia -1 to 86

Good start to the La Liga review.

More Israel changes today.

And some random ones in USA, England and Netherlands.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, James.J. said:

Hi Guys, what are in your opinion best investments for 300k?

Josh Benson has 252mins in the Premiership for Burnley so far. Possibly a +8 from 67 to 75:-

Josh Benson Burnley 17th 17.7% 8 75 - 14.8%

17.7%

 

Leif Davis a possibility as well at 240k but Josh Benson would definitely be my selection

Leif Davis Leeds U 12th 0.5% 4 74 0.0% -0.7%

0.5%

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

What would you pay for Thomas Muller? He is available in my GW. Another team is bidding. Would you pay full price? (Which is £40m).

I would

7 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Ibrahimovic no rise . I believe he deserved a +1 to 91 though .

There you go!

5 hours ago, Grembo said:

Do you think Moise Kean will get reviewed with Everton since he got nothing when PSG got reviewed? He is surely due a +1? He’s doing pretty well with PSG.

Yes should 

4 hours ago, SanchoJr said:

+2 for ibrahimovic a nice surprise this morning.

But no rise for Kessie is a kick in the teeth considering the rest of the team, not to mention his current form.

Agreed about Kessie

2 hours ago, James.J. said:

Hi Guys, what are in your opinion best investments for 300k?

What Kieran said + Soccahappy's suggestion on Benson

1 hour ago, Ben C said:

Maguire for Rice + One of the following ranking would be appreciated:

T Tavares

N Tavares

Puig

Sagnan 

Ekkelenkamp

Antonio (Shakthar)

Menino

Pelmard 

Barrenetxea 

Puig

51 minutes ago, Lango said:

Who is better to buy in terms of hitting 92....hakimi or lucas Hernandez???

 

For me Munich are stuttering a bit but Hernandez is their best performing defender but yet is in and out of the team. 

Hakimi is going well. Doesnt always start and inter are not as good as munich but creates and scores 

Hmm, Lucas more likely imo, at Bayern

Link to post
Share on other sites

Spreadsheet Results for 2 Italian Clubs

Result-Sp-Sht-Italy-Lazio-Milan1.png

Feast and Famine in SM's Review for these 2 clubs, one Top of the Table and the other (famine) for being in 8th position.  

Interesting to see SM "credited" Bennacer his missed injury minutes between the 13Dec and now and gave him his deserved plus 1. Good to see, because SM don't do this the majority of times. I totally agree, even tho this threw out the Spreadsheet Predictions based purely on stats (see above). Milan top of the table and Bennacer should be judged on Club and Player performance, Bravo SM, well done! 

Nice profit of £45 million plus even without adding the profit on Bennacer to the spreadsheet, Cheers Socca  🤭

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SanchoJr said:

+2 for ibrahimovic a nice surprise this morning.

But no rise for Kessie is a kick in the teeth considering the rest of the team, not to mention his current form.

SM are going blind or something..🤓 

I'm hopeful for a +2 in the Summer, or a random rise (after enough complaints have been lodged). 🙂

14 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Mario Mandzukic (91) set to join Milan - I don't think he will drop to 90 immediately though, let's see.

I'm glad we've signed Mario.

He'd be great addition on the left (given his work-horse like ability) or even in the middle - when Ibra needs some rest. 

Good fate to Manchester United today. It's gonna be one of the most important and testing games so far this season. 

It's also wonderful to see "the real" Paul Pogba back again: he has so much talent and much more to give, one can only hope for more of the same against Pool. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Patron said:

Jorge de Frutos (Levante) +1 or +2? +2 to 84 it’s fair in my opinion but I guess it’s 50/50...

Not sure what I predicted on first page, is it 84? Lazy to go and check hahah

15 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

SM are going blind or something..🤓 

I'm hopeful for a +2 in the Summer, or a random rise (after enough complaints have been lodged). 🙂

I'm glad we've signed Mario.

He'd be great addition on the left (given his work-horse like ability) or even in the middle - when Ibra needs some rest. 

Good fate to Manchester United today. It's gonna be one of the most important and testing games so far this season. 

It's also wonderful to see "the real" Paul Pogba back again: he has so much talent and much more to give, one can only hope for more of the same against Pool. 

Thank you friend, hoping for an unlikely win! Amad debut winner please... or Cavani :) 

Mandzukic is a good signing I agree

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Thanks. I placed the max bid (as did the other team). Bids have been accepted, so it's all down to luck now.

Best of luck bro 🤞 

23 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Good fate to Manchester United today. It's gonna be one of the most important and testing games so far this season. 

It's also wonderful to see "the real" Paul Pogba back again: he has so much talent and much more to give, one can only hope for more of the same against Pool. 

I fear for United today up against a wounded beast in Liverpool (no wins in 3)

Hope it’s a great spectacle 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2020 at 3:24 PM, hoochy koochy said:

He wil be max 84. THats on basis of step up after transfer. Unless all their CBS are injured and he plays 90 mins every game and spurs finish top3 then he has a shout at 87. Impossible otherwise. 
Rodon will be picked up in all competitive GWs from months ago. 

Still think that his maximum potential this season is 84? 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Spreadsheet Results for 2 Italian Clubs

Result-Sp-Sht-Italy-Lazio-Milan1.png

Feast and Famine in SM's Review for these 2 clubs, one Top of the Table and the other (famine) for being in 8th position.  

Interesting to see SM "credited" Bennacer his missed injury minutes between the 13Dec and now and gave him his deserved plus 1. Good to see, because SM don't do this the majority of times. I totally agree, even tho this threw out the Spreadsheet Predictions based purely on stats (see above). Milan top of the table and Bennacer should be judged on Club and Player performance, Bravo SM, well done! 

Nice profit of £45 million plus even without adding the profit on Bennacer to the spreadsheet, Cheers Socca  🤭

Not much happening at Lazio I think due to lack of game time given to young players this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Well... 😂

I will take the point!

I’m cursed when I mention anything about Liverpool and anything but a spectacle game 😂

18 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Any of these worth doing for my Ben White and Eze? 

  1. Everton Soares
  2. Gerard Moreno 
  3. John Brooks + Ihattaren

 

1 + 2, leaning more towards 1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...