Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

33 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Milik is nearing a move to Marseille, who are a bigger club than Hertha so I'd keep him. 

JWP is the strong side. If Soton finish top 8 I think he can get 90. 

Arp, maybe Bayern have a long term plan for him, but he was playing in Bundesliga in 17/18, Bundesliga 2 in 18/19, now he's playing in the third tier for Bayern Munich II. Surely if he was good enough he'd be in the first team mix instead of Zirkzee, after all Bayern will play a youngster if he's good enough (Musiala) and Arp is already 21.

Bernede fractured his tibia this season so hasn't played much, but we all know it takes just one season for a player to rise fast at Salzburg.

Ngoya, not sure. Pinamonti, his level is probably a mid-table Serie A striker.

So I'll go JWP. Gil seems good but not sure if he is 91+ good.

I countered with Gil and Gilmour and while he agreed that was fair he doesn’t want to lose 2 potential solid youths and I’m in no rush to lose a versatile player who I like IRL.

Thanks for the reply really didn’t know enough about the add ons to be certain. I think JWP will get 90 this season. He’s started to be involved in England is getting goals and assists and is crucial to Southampton. He’s as important to them as Ings is and when you look at some of the 90 rated midfielders around he’s at that level. Unless SM seriously are suggesting Praet and JWP are performing at the same level?

JWP is the highest goalscoring central midfielder in the PL at the moment and a top assisted. For me he’s putting up the numbers from a deeper position and putting in the minutes and performances to reach the Southampton cap.

53 minutes ago, Ben C said:

I countered with Gil and Gilmour and while he agreed that was fair he doesn’t want to lose 2 potential solid youths and I’m in no rush to lose a versatile player who I like IRL.

Thanks for the reply really didn’t know enough about the add ons to be certain. I think JWP will get 90 this season. He’s started to be involved in England is getting goals and assists and is crucial to Southampton. He’s as important to them as Ings is and when you look at some of the 90 rated midfielders around he’s at that level. Unless SM seriously are suggesting Praet and JWP are performing at the same level?

JWP is the highest goalscoring central midfielder in the PL at the moment and a top assisted. For me he’s putting up the numbers from a deeper position and putting in the minutes and performances to reach the Southampton cap.

When you look at it that way... I agree. Always a player to compare to but I do agree JWP should be 90 by end of season. Usually reluctant to predict these because of SM's unspoken squad caps.

MARCA reporting Alaba will join Madrid. Wonder where that will leave Ramos/Varane. 

Seems impossible that Madrid will be able to give two 94 CB and a 95 CB enough gametime for none of them to drop. Maybe Ramos will leave now? Let's see.

EDIT: Unless Alaba plays at LB - then tough luck Mendy, and goodbye Marcelo. 

On 1/17/2021 at 2:01 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Best of luck bro 🤞 

I fear for United today up against a wounded beast in Liverpool (no wins in 3)

Hope it’s a great spectacle 😊

I missed out on Muller. ☹️

On 1/17/2021 at 6:55 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

I’m cursed when I mention anything about Liverpool and anything but a spectacle game 😂

In future, please don't make any comments before our matches lol. I'm blaming that 0-0 all on you. 😂😉

23 hours ago, Juanchitoox said:

Ibra's +2 has been a surprise, but we all agree its well desearved, right?

I just bought him! 😀

9 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

If you watch BT sport you will know exactly what this means 🤣

0E1FDFE7-7CBF-4D74-AD33-95F42881A1C9.jpeg.d487828f6e4352c8f7d0d8238e48f618.jpeg

Dermot Gallagher is pretty bad on Skysports news too.

Or they go to Peter or Dermot and they repeat exactly what the commentators have just said!

34 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

MARCA reporting Alaba will join Madrid. Wonder where that will leave Ramos/Varane. 

Seems impossible that Madrid will be able to give two 94 CB and a 95 CB enough gametime for none of them to drop. Maybe Ramos will leave now? Let's see.

I was holding out hope that Liverpool could get him, but knew he'd end up at Real.

3 hours ago, Scrooll0706 said:

I'm having an offer to swap my Milik for Piatek,which one would you prefer?

Milik, had this same question with someone through private message. Strange 😂

2 hours ago, Ben C said:

I feel like more and more I’m asking for help here.

Ward Prowse = Bryan Gil + one of the following

Arp 21 80 

Bernade 21 80

Ngoya 19 70

Pinamonti 21 85

I think JWP is the stronger side unless Gil has 91+ potential. I reckon JWP will get 90 this year and worry that Gil is a way off getting there.

I don’t think any of the additional players are worth doing the deal so I would go for JWP. I love watching him at set plays, one of the best in England for me.

57 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ramos contract is expiring in the summer so maybe Madrid are thinking of his replacement. Militao also in the transfer rumour mill. Time will tell for sure.

12 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

In future, please don't make any comments before our matches lol. I'm blaming that 0-0 all on you. 😂😉

Or they go to Peter or Dermot and they repeat exactly what the commentators have just said!

I’ll take the blame mate haha, same thing happened with the Newcastle game 😂

On 8/25/2020 at 11:35 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Christos Tzolis

Club - PAOK

Age - 18

Position - Forward

Nationality - Greek

34A581D7-E07E-478B-9848-ACA6722D4ABD.jpeg.e9fbba4d3f80e70ee8f93d28c518c4af.jpeg

I don’t think there is a better time than this evening to introduce Tzolis to the forum, this evening he has become the youngest ever player to score in Europe for PAOK.

He’s helped put PAOK in a really strong position to qualify against Besiktas scoring a brace and producing an assist in PAOK’s 3-1 win.

Two videos below of both goals from tonight:

Tzolis has a great chance of building on his 495 minutes last season and hopefully become more of an integral part of PAOK first team.

Highlights of last season at youth level:

As seen above Tzolis is capable on both feet and likes to attack his opposing number to either cut inside and get a shot off or go on the outside for a crossing opportunity.

Christos Tzolis is currently not in SM but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was to be added in the near future, keep an eye out.

SM rating - 80

*rating changes - 76 -> 78 -> 80

Value - 1.4 million

Made a report on Christos Tzolis (18) back in August and my word is he having a breakout season to remember! 🤩

☑️ 20 starts
️ 9 goals
🅰️ 7 assists
🥇 Top scorer for PAOK

6 hours ago, Ben C said:

JWP will be 90 this review.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

JWP will be 90 this review.

I think so too. Looking at how they reviewed Serie A quite a few players moved into the 90 category but with worse stats. For example Manuel Locatelli obviously a good player but stats wise (and I’m not just talking goals and assists) he’s no better than JWP from an SM perspective.

He plays for a similar level of side to Southampton in terms of capping Sassuolo are 8th in Serie A behind the sides you would expect and you guessed it Southampton are 8th behind the sides you would expect (IMO Sassuolo are a worse side than Southampton if you go player by player) and got to 90 in one jump.

I think and I rarely say this he’s criminally underrated if he stays on 89 as he’s fulfilled all the usual criteria for the jump in terms of international playtime, team importance, stats/minutes and league position. Take JWP out of Southampton and that team does not function as well as they have same way you take Locatelli out of Sassuolo. I rest my case.

23 minutes ago, Ben C said:

I think so too. Looking at how they reviewed Serie A quite a few players moved into the 90 category but with worse stats. For example Manuel Locatelli obviously a good player but stats wise (and I’m not just talking goals and assists) he’s no better than JWP from an SM perspective.

He plays for a similar level of side to Southampton in terms of capping Sassuolo are 8th in Serie A behind the sides you would expect and you guessed it Southampton are 8th behind the sides you would expect (IMO Sassuolo are a worse side than Southampton if you go player by player) and got to 90 in one jump.

I think and I rarely say this he’s criminally underrated if he stays on 89 as he’s fulfilled all the usual criteria for the jump in terms of international playtime, team importance, stats/minutes and league position. Take JWP out of Southampton and that team does not function as well as they have same way you take Locatelli out of Sassuolo. I rest my case.

I agree with you mostly but I am not a fan of comparing players from different leagues. 

By the time Saints will get reviewed many matches will be played so a lot can happen by then. 

I hope someone can shed light on if rating reviews is the same for all big 5 leagues i.e. Ligue 1 was done after 11 matches so other 4 leagues will stop accumulating datas beyond 11 matches (a level playing field). 

Anyway, seems like Israel is the primary review now and La liga is secondary (because only 1 club was done today). 

SWIKI REPORT (19/01/21)

10 pages today of transfers with a few teams from Israel, everyone will be pleased to know that the final big 5 league is being reviewed with Sheffield United, WBA etc from the Premier League starting.

Israel 🇮🇱

FC Ashdod - 2
Maccabi Petah Tikva - 7
Hapoel Kfar-Saba - 1
Maccabi Tel Aviv - 1
Ironi Kiryat Shmona - 1
Maccabi Ahi Nazareth - 1

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Sheffield United - 5
West Bromwich Albion - 6
Fulham - 5
Burnley - 3
Brighton & Hove Albion - 20
Newcastle United - 4

TRANSFER UPDATES

Jack Wilshere - Bournemouth
Danny Drinkwater - Kasimpasa (Loan)
Harvey White - Portsmouth (Loan)
Angelo Stiller - Hoffenheim
Jorrit Hendrix - Sparta Moscow
Jerome Onguene - Genoa (Loan)
Leon Dajaku - Union Berlin (Loan)

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😊

Spreadsheet Result for Spain

B-Spd-Shet-Resu-Spain-Valenc2.png

Not a great profit but they can't all be massive profits. Nevertheless it does speak volumes as to take the players at the top of this table and also the clubs at the top of their table, in this instance Spain's La Liga but all of the Big5 (Milan etc etc score heavily in risers and Profit). 

Cheers Socca 😀

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Alphonso Davies or Bastoni?

Alphonso Davies

34 minutes ago, Cdog said:

Does James Justin have the potential to reach 89 -90

played a lot minutes this season and has played pretty well from what I’ve heard. I know pereria is out which has helped

As I think u realise it all depends on whether he gets the game time or becomes a bit part sub. Just a question of time but it could be too long a time b4 he plays regularly after Ricardo comes back or a transfer to where he can get a place elsewhere.

If there are better options on the transfer market? JJ should be 86 after Premiership review so by that time I understand Ricardo will be fit. So you can review situation then if Ricardo takes over his present place.

45 minutes ago, Cdog said:

played a lot minutes this season and has played pretty well from what I’ve heard. I know pereria is out which has helped

I think he does have the potential to reach 89 which can be easily achieved at a team like Leicester City, he’s been one of the best performers this season for the foxes too.

But a lot may depend on Ricardo P coming back from injury and if Justin can hold his place in the team. 

England review confirmed next so I’ve put together another team full of risers and potential in the English Premier League.

7069E1D2-8CB9-41A5-B351-69E0E67FBADC.jpeg.9f6b5bcc20f1745a8fd97a5abc59173d.jpeg

Total value = 24 million

Most of these players should rise again in the summer minus injuries of course and potential relegation.

I thought I would throw in 7 substitutes as a little extra 😁

Robert Sanchez - 73 -> 80

Luke Thomas - 76 -> 80

Kyle Walker-Peters - 83 -> 85

Antonee Robinson - 83 -> 85

Pedro Neto - 85 -> 87

Phil Foden - 87 -> 88

Ollie Watkins - 85 -> 87

You might notice I’ve gone a little bolder on some predictions which I don’t usually do. Premier League is the league I watch the most so feel that I can be more accurate.

Hope this will come in handy for many managers on here

Cheers Kieran 😁

Update for Premiership 

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227, 1236, 1239, 1240,NEW SEASON 1294 1303, 1307, 1309Prem , 1311P, 1316P  1318P, 1321P,  1323P, 1327Milan,  1355P 1361P 1365P 1368P 1370P 1371P 1376P  1378P 1380Germany  1384Ger(2)1389Ger 1394Italy 1396Prem 1398P  1405Pr 1406pr 1411pr 1414pr , 1419pr  1423Italy1425 Italy 1427 It, 1431 Italy, 1433Spain, 1435Spain, 1437Spain, 1439Spain,, 1441Spain, 1448 Prem, 1449 Prem      Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Update-Predi-Premie-SUBrigh-Burn1.png

Ok starting where the SM Premiership reviews will start and hoping I can stay ahead of SM and give U enough time to at least get your bids accepted.  At this late point I would suggest u purchase immediately, u see the player u want.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support of the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

On 10/25/2016 at 5:12 AM, Sir Rahul said:

SPAIN LA LIGA

Valencia:

Domenech +1 to 87- yes

Gameiro -1 to 87- yes

Racic +2 to 85- yes

Musah +7 to 83- yes

Guillamon +3 to 83- yes

Correia +4 to 82- yes

Vallejo +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Lee +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Cheryshev -1 to 87

Blanco +2 to 80

Guerrero +3 to 76

Molina +3 to 76

Gonzalez +5 to 70

Good review for Valencia today. Free agents Garay and Guerrero dropped.

More of Israel.

Transfer rises for Norrington-Davies and Olunga. 

9 hours ago, Ben C said:

I agree largely 

8 hours ago, JJH4rman said:

Will Goes Rodrygo get 89?

Nah

8 hours ago, Nameless said:

I agree with you mostly but I am not a fan of comparing players from different leagues. 

By the time Saints will get reviewed many matches will be played so a lot can happen by then. 

I hope someone can shed light on if rating reviews is the same for all big 5 leagues i.e. Ligue 1 was done after 11 matches so other 4 leagues will stop accumulating datas beyond 11 matches (a level playing field). 

Anyway, seems like Israel is the primary review now and La liga is secondary (because only 1 club was done today). 

I have no idea tbh

8 hours ago, Nameless said:

Alphonso Davies or Bastoni?

Davies

5 hours ago, Cdog said:

Maybe but it depends on gametime after Pereira's return