• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Is there a way to put a bid in for a player that's loaned out? It's an unmanaged team so can the person be force recalled in any way?

Someone left my GW and has loaned out players so can't ask for them to recall either haha...

No, you need to wait until the end of the season or hope that someone takes over the club who have the player in question and send the player back to his (unmanaged) parent club.

3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

No, you need to wait until the end of the season or hope that someone takes over the club who have the player in question and send the player back to his (unmanaged) parent club.

Argh thought that would be the case, looks like I'm not getting Smith-Rowe anytime soon then 😠

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Fikayo Tomori (23) joins AC Milan on loan with option to buy for 30 million.

Good move, no sign of game time at Chelsea with a high number of central defenders ahead of him.

Great move for both clubs. 

Selfishly I have Tomori in a competitive game world and can now see him rising!

Wondering what people’s thoughts are on two players:

Noa Lang

Rafa Silva 

I think Lang will rise to 85 soon and can see Silva hitting 90 at Benfica but thoughts?

18 minutes ago, Ben C said:

Noa Lang

Rafa Silva 

I think Lang will rise to 85 soon and can see Silva hitting 90 at Benfica but thoughts?

Yes on Lang, not sure Rafa will rise

17 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Hi lads.

what do you think Pedri Gonzalez value will rise to after his rating increase?

Not sure

I'm thinking to leave this game because of the completely non - sense concerns. It's unfair that my Goretzka and Sane are level 2 concern though they've played a lot (Goretzka has been injured for half a season and he has played 21 games of 37) and Zielinski is level 3 concern while he has played almost all games since he was level 1. Tonali was on loan for all the season, and he has been on the bench only for a game since he recently had +1 and now is level 1 concern. Locatelli became concerned about his loan in the Same day he became 90.

2 hours ago, Ben C said:

Noa Lang

Rafa Silva 

Agreed, I think he could become one of the best defenders for Milan and adds pace to their back line. I still see him being behind Romagnoli and potential Kjaer to begin with.

Noa Lang should rise to 85, he’s having a great season in Belgium and I think Silva will stay at 89

2 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Hi lads.

what do you think Pedri Gonzalez value will rise to after his rating increase?

If he gets 86 it will be between 8 and 12 million, for example:

Ansu Fati - 86 rated, 18 years old, 12 million

Gio Reyna - 86 rated, 18 years old, 8 million

It really depends on how highly SM rate him in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give Chiesa + Diego Carlos for Thuram + Brandt/Guedes/Guerreiro?

Thanks!

Chiesa + Diego Carlos for me.

1 hour ago, sharkdan said:

I'm thinking to leave this game because of the completely non - sense concerns. It's unfair that my Goretzka and Sane are level 2 concern though they've played a lot (Goretzka has been injured for half a season and he has played 21 games of 37) and Zielinski is level 3 concern while he has played almost all games since he was level 1. Tonali was on loan for all the season, and he has been on the bench only for a game since he recently had +1 and now is level 1 concern. Locatelli became concerned about his loan in the Same day he became 90.

Needs a serious revamp, by the way what is actually happening with this supposed update that SM were working on 🥱

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Fikayo Tomori (23) joins AC Milan on loan with option to buy for 30 million.

Good move, no sign of game time at Chelsea with a high number of central defenders ahead of him.

He should be getting a game for Chelsea, after looking at Chelsea defending tonight!

4 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Tom King with a goal to remember, he has a bomb of a right foot on him 😂🥾💣

What a bounce it took! Amazing!

55 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Chiesa for Kulusevski + Fofana?

Kulusevski + Fofana.

36 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I'd go for the duo assuming it is Wesley Fofana. He looks like he will be 90 by end of next season if he continues his current trajectory. Kulusevski could be 90 too. 

I would love it if Fofana got 90 by the end of the season 😁

1 minute ago, crvena_zvezda said:

He should be getting a game for Chelsea, after looking at Chelsea defending tonight!

What a bounce it took! Amazing!

Agreed, Leicester City outplayed Chelsea though and James was at fault for the second.

I said Chelsea would challenge for the title a month or two back, my opinion is the opinion of death 😂

On 1/17/2021 at 12:55 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Cisse Sandra (17) recently took the step from Club Brugge NXT to the first squad. One of the most interesting prospects in Club Brugge.

NGJzZHnlhAVlg0KtU-NW-PyqS1xcD90qDeQVeRy2

He's a giant 🌲 for a 17 year old: already 6 foot tall at 1.85m, weighting in at 74kg. 😀

On 1/19/2021 at 12:07 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Made a report on Christos Tzolis (18) back in August and my word is he having a breakout season to remember! 🤩

☑️ 20 starts
️ 9 goals
🅰️ 7 assists
🥇 Top scorer for PAOK

What's his style of play like? 

16 hours ago, Nameless said:

Alphonso Davies or Bastoni?

Alphonso has (evidently) had a dip in form, which is completely understandable for a youngster who, hasn't had sufficient rest after helping Bayern secure the treble last season and has not had a proper preseason in the buildup to this season. 

16 hours ago, Nameless said:

I agree with you mostly but I am not a fan of comparing players from different leagues. 

By the time Saints will get reviewed many matches will be played so a lot can happen by then. 

I hope someone can shed light on if rating reviews is the same for all big 5 leagues i.e. Ligue 1 was done after 11 matches so other 4 leagues will stop accumulating datas beyond 11 matches (a level playing field). 

Anyway, seems like Israel is the primary review now and La liga is secondary (because only 1 club was done today). 

You ask a very good question. Maybe, someone from the Soccer wiki community will have an idea 💡if the accumulating data, which reviews a player's rating for a player playing in the top 5 league stopped at any point to make it a level playing field for when each league is reviewed? .

I will put this question forward on the Discord app and get back to you.

P.S. you may need to remind me about it.  

2 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Do all these concerned players have 4-5 year contracts?

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Chiesa for Kulusevski + Fofana?

Duo - if the deal includes Wesley Fofana.