Rahul W's rating predictions

3 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I'm attempting in a last chance grab, to close down a GD of 8 goals (in the final match lol). Which formation and tactics is best for an all out attack?

I haven’t got any advice for you but what I will say is good luck, unless the other team loses by 2 or more goals you don’t stand a chance.

My experience of this game over the past year or so is that you can’t win a game by scoring more than 6 goals and you can only score 3 goals in each half. Gone are the days of the 12-0’s.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Just now, Kieran_S91 said:

I haven’t got any advice for you but what I will say is good luck, unless the other team loses by 2 or more goals you don’t stand a chance.

My experience of this game over the past year or so is that you can’t win a game by scoring more than 6 goals and you can only score 3 goals in each half. Gone are the days of the 12-0’s.

Oh I know my chances are minimal (if not impossible), but thought I'd give it a go any way. Really want to beat the guy in first, as he cheats and SM lets him get away with it. So annoying!!

7 hours ago, sharkdan said:

I'm thinking to leave this game because of the completely non - sense concerns. It's unfair that my Goretzka and Sane are level 2 concern though they've played a lot (Goretzka has been injured for half a season and he has played 21 games of 37) and Zielinski is level 3 concern while he has played almost all games since he was level 1. Tonali was on loan for all the season, and he has been on the bench only for a game since he recently had +1 and now is level 1 concern. Locatelli became concerned about his loan in the Same day he became 90.

88 to 90 rise is a killer. Loan concern is easy to lower though. Same as you, I also have Locatelli and nobody want to loan him, now I just have to wait for him to develop concern. 😅 The lack of game concern is kinda weird though, took me 2 seasons to remove Lv. 1 concern. I still have no idea how to reduce it mathematicaly.

Honestly, beside player rise then get concern, I'm fine with the system now. Give me more challenge in the squad building. I tracked my players' gametime using spreadsheet to avoid concern. So far I only get 1 concern.

Btw, never recall loaned player back. Just let them develop the loan concern. From my experience they calculate 0 games from the start of the loan.

I have a question though. In the forum GW, my 20th outfielder rating is 83. So, is that means that 83 rated player should expect 30% gametime? My starters are all 88+

7 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

What's his style of play like? 

Thorgan beat me to it

3 hours ago, Johan said:

Hi do you guys think Albrighton might get a +1? I see he has played regularly since last month.

I wonder what will happen with that Snodgrass omission from yesterday's match because of his transfer deal.

I think he has a decent chance especially with where Leicester are in the table.

25 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Unai simon rising from 88 to 90 .

12th in the league currently and he is not even mentioned in the list of 50 keepers who have the best form right now ..

I think it is a bit much ?

Cant believe I sold him for Mendy. Look at the state of Chelsea and Mendy now 😂

SWIKI REPORT (20/01/21)

8 pages today with the completion of Israel (only 1 team reviewed) and a lot more of the Premier League. Ilan Meslier, Ollie Watkins, Kalvin PhillipsTyrick Mitchell, Fabio Silva, Emile Smith-Rowe, Bukayo SakaDaniel Podence a few who are in the edits.

By the way no Grealish in the edits at the minute but that could still change and he might rise regardless, very curious to what SM do with him whether they think he does another rise or not.

More transfer updates of course with the lower leagues in England and other leagues in Mexico, Uruguay etc.

Israel 🇮🇱

Maccabi Netanya - 4

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Leeds United - 14
Aston Villa - 7
Arsenal - 13
West Ham United - 1
Brighton & Hove Albion - 1
Wolverhampton Wanderers - 13
Crystal Palace - 2

TRANSFER UPDATES

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar - Schalke 04
Mario Mandzukic - AC Milan
Perry Ng - Cardiff City

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😁

1 hour ago, JJH4rman said:

Tanguy or Pulisic?

Both are capable of brilliance but I feel that both are inconsistent, Ndombele has really stepped up this season though so I would maybe just edge him.

24 minutes ago, Danilo said:

Smith Rowe or Zubimendi? How much Zubimendi increase?

Emile Smith-Rowe - 80 -> 83 (84 if SM take into account the impact Smith-Rowe has had on Arsenal)

Martin Zubimendi - 80 -> 84

24 minutes ago, Danilo said:

Smith Rowe or Zubimendi? How much Zubimendi increase?

Both. 😀 Zubimendi should get 84, Smith Rowe 82-83. If you only can buy one... short term Zubimendi, long term Smith Rowe in my opinion. Smith Rowe have few matches in Arsenal but from what I saw he will be a massive player in the future. I might be wrong.