Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

How do you guys see Wamantiguta's (sp?) career heading or is this season just a flash in the pan?

Definitely not a flash in the pan

2 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

So we're not gonna talk about how Kieran chose Werner over Rashford? WERNER over Rashford. This season?

I mean I get Rashford misses some good chances, but he has been more useful.

At what point did lost soul’s question say this season? I didn’t just rank them off half a season of football 🤣

All options were young, 24 or under so I would think he would want the best option long term as well as short term.

26 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Definitely not a flash in the pan

At what point did lost soul’s question say this season? I didn’t just rank them off half a season of football 🤣

All options were young, 24 or under so I would think he would want the best option long term as well as short term.

Yeah that's true lol. Werner just seems so inconsistent and I know it's his first season at Chelsea, but even long-term I'd rank Rashford over him going by performances and importance to their respective clubs. Werner has dropped so much in form. Have to wait and see but he has been disappointing going by this season.

2 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Yeah that's true lol. Werner just seems so inconsistent and I know it's his first season at Chelsea, but even long-term I'd rank Rashford over him going by performances and importance to their respective clubs. Werner has dropped so much in form. Have to wait and see but he has been disappointing going by this season.

I agree we will have to wait and see. Long term potential of a player is always based on opinion. Werner was insane for Leipzig and I feel like he’s not just become a bad player overnight. Werner has been disappointing this season but so have Chelsea. Both Havertz and Werner have really struggled to adapt.

By the way Werner is Chelsea’s top goalscorer in all competitions, never knew this till I looked it up. Not that this is anything to brag about because he’s only scored 9 goals.

10 hours ago, JJH4rman said:

Tanguy or Pulisic?

Only on current form. + Ndom is quite versatile in the midfield. 

9 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

pay the referee! :D

😂 Put a tick for the dive in the penalty box option as well. 🤐

8 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Rank

Gabriel Jesus, Lautaro Martinez, Rashford, Werner

Lautaro Martinez, Marcus Rashford, Gabriel Jesus/Timo Werner. 

8 hours ago, Cdog said:

Sorry couldn’t delete the reply quote

it's cool amico.

whose better long term f mendy or Theo Hernandez at Milan?

Theo is much more of a goal threat, and younger as well. 

7 hours ago, JJH4rman said:

Odegaard or Mckennie + Guendouzi/ Malen

Duo = very good stregth in depth. 

That's because Odegaard could take soem time to establish himself as a regular/important player for RM.

Right now, it seems abit too much for one Odegaard, especially given the fact that the duo are performing very well for their (current) clubs, compared to Odegaard who has just been slightly average in the limited game time he has had so far this season. 

6 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Yes, they have all 5 years contracts. How does that change concerns and what sould I do with them? 

Oh i see.

A long term contract boosts a player's morale and removes any contract concers. 

🤔 Hmmmm.... I presume you have given these (concerned) players enough gametime for them not to be warranting these high concern levels in the first place.

Therefore, If a fair deal can be reached - try to trade these (concerned) players with players of a similar rating and talent from the other managed teams. 

And, find out if the other managers in your GW have had/are having similar issues with their players. 

This may sound silly, but your GW could be buggy 🐛(created unfairly). By that I mean the accumulation of concern levels for (certain) player's/teams isn't fair across the board - this is ofcouse dependant on what the other team managers have also experienced with their players.

That's If there's no other logical reason as to why players are getting concers ever so swiftly, given that you are giving them each enough gametime (based on their rating) throughout the season. 

6 hours ago, JJH4rman said:

Richarlison or Pulisic?

He's not at the peak age for the average footballer: surely he still has much more to show and a higher level to reach. 

Chelsea (probably) just need a more experienced, more motivating (Chelsea lack of pressing), more humble (on his high horse 🐴 mouthing off at Klopp earlier in in the season) manager in order to bring out the best in some of their players. 

5 hours ago, Moranes said:

James maddison +1?

He is worth a +1 based on his performances, yet i'm not sure he has acculated enough minutes to warrant a +1.

Marcos llorente +2? A +1 is more reasonable. 

Maddison or neuhaus?

These two are very talented and have been immense in midfield for their team this season.

I prefer Neuhaus - because  he has CL experience, and is heavily linked with a move to BM - that's Bayern Munich, not Borrussia Monchengladbach. 😀

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/www.bavarianfootballworks.com/platform/amp/2021/1/12/22226954/bayern-munich-borussia-monchengladbach-discussions-florian-neuhaus-transfer-summer-window

Not sure how reliable SB Nation is though. 

5 hours ago, Ben C said:

Simon +2 and Campana +2 🤪

I know campana had a good season last season but 90? He’s barely played this one?

If James Ward Prowse doesn’t get to 90 this review the world has gone mad.

I agree C! 

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

You can select that only if you manage Juventus :D 

Or if you have Cuadrado in your team! 

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

🤔 Hmmmm.... I presume you have given these (concerned) players enough gametime for them not to be warranting these high concern levels in the first place.

Therefore, If a fair deal can be reached - try to trade these (concerned) players with players of a similar rating and talent from the other managed teams. 

And, find out if the other managers in your GW have had/are having similar issues with their players. 

This may sound silly, but your GW could be buggy 🐛(created unfairly). By that I mean the accumulation of concern levels for (certain) player's/teams isn't fair across the board - this is ofcouse dependant on what the other team managers have also experienced with their players.

That's If there's no other logical reason as to why players are getting concers ever so swiftly, given that you are giving them each enough gametime (based on their rating) throughout the season. 

The only ones who didn't played enough were injured, now I'm trying to exchange some of my concerned players though I'm fond of them; yes, I noticed that lots of players are concerned in my GW (including Haaland on level 4 through the others), so there could be a issue in it

Guys - replacing a 93 midfielder and have the following available:

Gundogan

Ndombele

Pogba

Where would you lean towards? With Gundogan being the cheaper option I could secure Angel Correa and Kulusevski

If I opted for one of the other 2 I’d be looking at only one of the above.

thoughts? 

23 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Read the Marcos Llorente chat on here today, I think +1 now and then +1 in summer, thoughts?

Looking to buy him tonight to then sell for some profit after the next review!

It is possible

10 minutes ago, Big nasty said:

Guys - replacing a 93 midfielder and have the following available:

Gundogan

Ndombele

Pogba

Where would you lean towards? With Gundogan being the cheaper option I could secure Angel Correa and Kulusevski

If I opted for one of the other 2 I’d be looking at only one of the above.

thoughts? 

Gundo is scoring goals for fun but still can't see him getting 93. Ndombele is balling but can't see him getting 92 so soon. Pogba is also balling now so that 93 is safe. 

I'd go for Gundo and the duo. 

If not, Pogba and Kulusevski

On 9/4/2020 at 7:49 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Nice rises for promoted Spezia and Elche - and they've started with the Bundesliga 2.

Nice rises for Eze and Cacace too.

Liberato Cacace is linked with a move to Juventus (u23s initially), but surely he is as good as Frabotta. I have him in my GW so am as excited for this as United's win today.

11 hours ago, lemontrees said:

I don't understand the question though. Does the 20th outfield player have the same rating as the 16th outfield player? If so, I try to get them all as close as possible but don't worry too much if they fall a little bit short.

All of my first 11 are 88+

20th best outfield player is 83

19th best is 84

15-17th best are 87

This is my first GW that I have big differentials between my players. I usually play standard where all of my first 11 and subs are 89+ so it is pretty straightforward with 89 30%, 90 65& and so on..

Anyone able to shed any light on Michael Folorunsho? Picked him up in one setup without knowing an awful lot about him, can only find game stats but nothing else, wondering if any Napoli, Reggina or someone that follows the Serie B could tell me anything about him

6 hours ago, Toby S said:

Read the Marcos Llorente chat on here today, I think +1 now and then +1 in summer, thoughts?

Looking to buy him tonight to then sell for some profit after the next review!

Yeah I agree especially if he keeps performing like he is.

4 hours ago, jaybee said:

I only have option to sign either Yeremi Pino or Hoppe. Who would you guys choose?

Pino definitely.

SWIKI REPORT (21/01/21)

8 pages today with the continuation of England and a couple of teams from Spain including edits for Aleksander Isak and Martin Zubimendi.

Also Kepa has been edited for Chelsea, could be in for a drop in rating.

Spain 🇪🇸

Villarreal CF - 3
Real Sociedad - 3

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Southampton - 9
Chelsea - 13
Arsenal - 1
Tottenham Hotspur - 6
Everton - 5
Manchester City - 1

Xavier Amaechi - Karlsruhe SC (Loan)

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😁

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (21/01/21)

8 pages today with the continuation of England and a couple of teams from Spain including edits for Aleksander Isak and Martin Zubimendi.

Also Kepa has been edited for Chelsea, could be in for a drop in rating.

Spain 🇪🇸

Villarreal CF - 3
Real Sociedad - 3

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Southampton - 9
Chelsea - 13
Arsenal - 1
Tottenham Hotspur - 6
Everton - 5
Manchester City - 1

Xavier Amaechi - Karlsruhe SC (Loan)

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😁

What do we expect for Isak ? -1 to 86 ? :)