Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

All of my first 11 are 88+

20th best outfield player is 83

19th best is 84

15-17th best are 87

This is my first GW that I have big differentials between my players. I usually play standard where all of my first 11 and subs are 89+ so it is pretty straightforward with 89 30%, 90 65& and so on..

I only ever worry about the top 16 outfield players, as long as nobody else is 89 or above. In your case I wouldn't feel I needed to  play anybody below 87, because nobody below that should expect to be on the bench. In practice though they do tend to get an odd appearance here or there because of injuries and suspensions, and it's possible that I've just been lucky.   

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Big nasty said:

Guys - replacing a 93 midfielder and have the following available:

Gundogan

Ndombele

Pogba

Where would you lean towards? With Gundogan being the cheaper option I could secure Angel Correa and Kulusevski

If I opted for one of the other 2 I’d be looking at only one of the above.

thoughts? 

Pogba (playing for a move to Juve or RM) + Kulusevski

6 minutes ago, Patron said:

Zubimendi 85 and Gorosabel 86?!  So can we expect Mingueza 83 and Pedri 87?! 😂

And Wesley Fofana 87 after all Leicester are having an exceptional season. SM reviewed are the gift that keeps on giving 😂

4 minutes ago, Danilo said:

Yuri Alberto

76 -> 80+ he’s smashing it at the minute.

16 games
708 minutes
10 goals

Absolutely massive free transfer from Santos!

Not liking the way GKs are getting done. It seems more saves equals to better rating. By this GKs in the bottom half will reach 90 quicker than top 6-8. 

It's obvious SM changed the way they review but I am not a fan how GKs are getting done.

PS: I said the same thing in 5 sentences. I need an editor. Who wants an unpaid job?

28 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Wasn't Real Sociedad capped at 91? Oyarzabal got a +1 today! Does that mean Grealish is getting +1 too?

They were but now all the rules are thrown out.

If he’s a 92 then Grealish is a 92 as well. No difference to the kind of seasons they are having. But SM won’t do that.

Really frustrating that they’ve clearly changed the way that ratings work but not really communicated it. 

Kwadwo Baah (17) remember the name!

17 year English prodigy Baah is attracting interest from teams in the Bundesliga, Championship and Scottish Premiership.

This exciting talent is wowing fans at Rochdale currently with his exceptional pace and trickery, absolute steal in terms of SM at 200k.

SM rating - 68

Value - 200k

Really good investment and loves a backflip

2 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

Sorry but I can't remove replies. 

Hi everyone, can you recommend me the best English risers for profit around 4,5 millions? 

James Justin, Grady Diangana, Tosin Adarabioyo, Curtis Jones, Luke Thomas, Dara O’Shea, Antonee Robinson, Emile Smith-Rowe, Robert Sanchez, Max Kilman, Conor Gallagher, Tariq Lamptey, Che Adams, Kyle Walker-Peters, Ollie Watkins.

Combined, these should all make you a decent profit.

Individually I would say Wesley Fofana will probably make you over a 4 million profit.

1 hour ago, Ben C said:

They were but now all the rules are thrown out.

If he’s a 92 then Grealish is a 92 as well. No difference to the kind of seasons they are having. But SM won’t do that.

Really frustrating that they’ve clearly changed the way that ratings work but not really communicated it. 

Wow. First of all, Sociedad did lead La Liga for a few weeks. But, Oyarzabal literally had 3 seasons in a row before this one with double figures, European football as well as becoming an integral part of the national team. How is that similar to Grealish who has his first good season of PL football right now? And it ain't even a full season yet, it is half of a season. If that's what it takes to warrant a 92 for an english player on SM, then no wonder that the review system is absolutely broke. It would be absolutely baffling if Grealish gets a 92. Even a 91 would be too far fetched now since his rise to 90 was rather amusing. But oh well, seems like SM's reviewing system is different now than it used to be back in the old days, so everything's possible.

41 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Alaves is done right? :) Not even a +2 for Javi Lopez?

Yeah Alaves is done.

8 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, would you give Kimmich for TAA + AWB, i'm more inclined to decline it (more because i like very much Kimmich)

Kimmich for me.

How many 95 players are there that are as versatile as him, he can play RB and CM and he’s still a fairly young player at 25. Very useful from a SM perspective.

6 hours ago, Yewon Kim said:

My friend forgot to set her LB, so SM played her backup GK there instead. 😅

2021-01-21.png.93ad96a22a25dfa6af3002650fae590a.png1923542190_2021-01-21(1).png.300aa49127f5073b1b443b9f16c766e7.png

Pino, better team. Shame you can't sign both.

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yeah I agree especially if he keeps performing like he is.

Pino definitely.

I was hoping to sign him before Villarreal got reviewed but SM have only gone and sped up review today it seems by reviewing about four teams. 

I have the cash though to buy him of he does go up in rating and I need to alter my bid.

8 hours ago, koplfc said:

Anyone able to shed any light on Michael Folorunsho? Picked him up in one setup without knowing an awful lot about him, can only find game stats but nothing else, wondering if any Napoli, Reggina or someone that follows the Serie B could tell me anything about him

Get rid of him.

1 hour ago, sharkdan said:

Hi everyone, can you recommend me the best English risers for profit around 4,5 millions? 

@Kieran_S91 gave you a lot of great suggestions. Furthermore, you have Rahul's predictions at page 1, and I will soon post mine, too! ;)

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

As I suspected cap will fluctuate according to positions and achievements. 

I have never considered cap to be so strict. There are plenty of players who are already over the cap (Grealish is just one of them), but I think it's useful and makes sense to assess the  general level of a team.

That said, I too believe that SM has recently changed its review pattern slightly. They have finally decided to reward talent and individual performance over the team average.

It will take some time to grasp exactly how it works and reflect it in the predictions, but as a general rule, I guess that if a player is talented, he will receive higher rises, regardless of cold numbers.

3 hours ago, Patron said:

Zubimendi 85 and Gorosabel 86?!  So can we expect Mingueza 83 and Pedri 87?! 😂

I thought Pedri had a chance of 87 before the Spanish review.

A slight issue with review is they are being too kind with certain players. I don't think at Dortmund that Bellingham should have got same rating as Reyna. I'd say Reyna has had a bigger impact and has played a lot more minutes.

4 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I thought Pedri had a chance of 87 before the Spanish review.

A slight issue with review is they are being too kind with certain players. I don't think at Dortmund that Bellingham should have got same rating as Reyna. I'd say Reyna has had a bigger impact and has played a lot more minutes.

In such a poor season for Borussia, Bellingham's one of the only bright spots. He's been a class above Reyna whenever he played and been fit.

1 hour ago, sharkdan said:

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

James Justin, Grady Diangana, Tosin Adarabioyo, Curtis Jones, Luke Thomas, Dara O’Shea, Antonee Robinson, Emile Smith-Rowe, Robert Sanchez, Max Kilman, Conor Gallagher, Tariq Lamptey, Che Adams, Kyle Walker-Peters, Ollie Watkins.

Combined, these should all make you a decent profit.

Individually I would say Wesley Fofana will probably make you over a 4 million profit.

Some others to consider are Meslier,  Struijk, Ampadu, Neto and Silva. 

Justin at Leicester has played every minute this season so along with Fofana would be my top pick.