Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

56 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I was hoping to sign him before Villarreal got reviewed but SM have only gone and sped up review today it seems by reviewing about four teams. 

I have the cash though to buy him of he does go up in rating and I need to alter my bid.

Have you put a bid in? Might still be able to buy him before tomorrow.

45 minutes ago, Raz. said:

In such a poor season for Borussia, Bellingham's one of the only bright spots. He's been a class above Reyna whenever he played and been fit.

Stats wise Reyna has been one of the most productive 18 year olds in Europe so I would be inclined to disagree with this.

For what it’s worth...

BC742054-E0CF-4FF4-AEFC-3137447DDBD0.thumb.png.c1964263ff13979c865fbb27a6391002.png

Reyna has a better rating, more minutes and more goals and assists. The assists and goals are obviously expected for a player in his position.

I think Reyna has been brilliant whenever I’ve watched him.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

I thought Pedri had a chance of 87 before the Spanish review.

A slight issue with review is they are being too kind with certain players. I don't think at Dortmund that Bellingham should have got same rating as Reyna. I'd say Reyna has had a bigger impact and has played a lot more minutes.

True. But Bellingham was already 82 and Reyna only 80, so they probably should be rank the same right now. From what we saw in the past few days I guess Pedri will get 87 and Mingueza 83. We’ll see tomorrow. 

26 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

anyone else notice that if you go 424 a F (C)  comes up "amber" in one of the central positions (right one as you look at the screen)and AM RLC goes amber on the wide position! Never used to.  a bug or is it happening to others?

Mine looks normal (on desktop). If you save and come out and go back in, is it still there? 

22 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Stats wise Reyna has been one of the most productive 18 year olds in Europe so I would be inclined to disagree with this.

For what it’s worth...

BC742054-E0CF-4FF4-AEFC-3137447DDBD0.thumb.png.c1964263ff13979c865fbb27a6391002.png

Reyna has a better rating, more minutes and more goals and assists. The assists and goals are obviously expected for a player in his position.

Well, I watch them week in and week out. Goals or assists aren't really telling the whole story and it really ain't right to compare a winger/playmaker with a number 8 or so. Whoscored is hardly something to take into account aswell. Reyna's alright, he hasn't been brilliant. He has great potential whatsoever, but still has massive areas where he has to improve. He's incredibly poor in pressing and defensive efforts. He goes missing for entire games aswell, but that's normal for a 18 years old though. But Bellingham's a class above him, talent wise and performance wise. The englishman trully is a generational talent and I haven't seen such a composed 17 years old ever. He's great with the ball, pretty decent in defence, still has to improve his positional sense, and incredibly helpful in attack. As I said, stats aren't telling the whole story and neither does Whoscored. I can hardly take Whoscored into account when they place one of, if not the worst RB I've ever seen in my life as the 9th performer in the team.

On 10/25/2016 at 5:12 AM, Sir Rahul said:

SPAIN LA LIGA

Villarreal:

Jackson +3 to 73

Real Sociedad:

Merino +1 to 90- yes

Elustondo +1 to 88- yes

Guevara +2 to 85- yes

Remiro +1 to 88- +2 to 89

Le Normand +1 to 88- +2 to 89

Gorosabel +3 to 85- +4 to 86

Munoz +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Zubimendi +3 to 83- +5 to 85

Barrenetxea +1 to 83- +3 to 85

Sagnan +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Portu +1 to 90

Moya -1 to 85

Oyarzabal +1 to 92

Isak +1 to 88

Guridi +1 to 83

Lopez +4 to 82

Sevilla:

Kounde +1 to 90- yes

En-Nesyri +1 to 89- yes

Bono +1 to 88- +2 to 89

Gudelj +1 to 88

Vazquez -1 to 88

Navas +1 to 91

Jordan +1 to 90

Granada:

Suarez +1 to 86- yes

Milla +2 to 85- yes

Soro +1 to 83- yes

Neva +2 to 87- +1 to 86

Herrera +1 to 87- +2 to 88

Foulquier +1 to 87

Sanchez +1 to 86

Machis +1 to 88

Duarte +1 to 88

Silva +1 to 88

Escandell +4 to 82

Celta Vigo:

Tapia +2 to 87- yes

Villar +4 to 82- yes

Fontan +3 to 76- yes

Olaza +2 to 87- +1 to 86

Yokuslu -1 to 87

Vazquez +2 to 82

Baeza +2 to 80

Veiga +5 to 75

Rodriguez +3 to 73

Cadiz:

Perea +1 to 83- yes

Nothing for Foulquier? 

Really generous for Real Sociedad. Thoughts?

40 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

For what it’s worth...

Aye, I've got my bid in already.

20 minutes ago, Patron said:

True. But Bellingham was already 82 and Reyna only 80, so they probably should be rank the same right now. From what we saw in the past few days I guess Pedri will get 87 and Mingueza 83. We’ll see tomorrow. 

Fair point 

12 hours ago, jaybee said:

I only have option to sign either Yeremi Pino or Hoppe. Who would you guys choose?

Hoppe atm

9 hours ago, koplfc said:

Anyone able to shed any light on Michael Folorunsho? Picked him up in one setup without knowing an awful lot about him, can only find game stats but nothing else, wondering if any Napoli, Reggina or someone that follows the Serie B could tell me anything about him

No clue

5 hours ago, JJH4rman said:

Joe Gomez and Kobak or Ndidi?

Duo

5 hours ago, Patron said:

Zubimendi 85 and Gorosabel 86?!  So can we expect Mingueza 83 and Pedri 87?! 😂

Haha

4 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Wasn't Real Sociedad capped at 91? Oyarzabal got a +1 today! Does that mean Grealish is getting +1 too?

I think they are basing player comparisons via this site as a way of doing rises for big players:

https://fbref.com/en/stathead/player_comparison.cgi?request=1&sum=0&comp_type=by_type&dom_lg=1&spec_comps=big_5&player_id1=8c3c640c&player_id2=b66315ae&player_id3=042e8a49&player_id4=a1d5bd30

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Not liking the way GKs are getting done. It seems more saves equals to better rating. By this GKs in the bottom half will reach 90 quicker than top 6-8. 

It's obvious SM changed the way they review but I am not a fan how GKs are getting done.

PS: I said the same thing in 5 sentences. I need an editor. Who wants an unpaid job?

Agreed mate

3 hours ago, Ben C said:

They were but now all the rules are thrown out.

If he’s a 92 then Grealish is a 92 as well. No difference to the kind of seasons they are having. But SM won’t do that.

Really frustrating that they’ve clearly changed the way that ratings work but not really communicated it. 

Agreed

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, would you give Kimmich for TAA + AWB, i'm more inclined to decline it (more because i like very much Kimmich)

Kimmich

3 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Sorry but I can't remove replies. 

Hi everyone, can you recommend me the best English risers for profit around 4,5 millions? 

Others have answered :) 

17 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Koundé 90 

Le Normand 89

are you kidding me, SM?

Agreed

3 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Gabriel Magalhaes Or Kurt Zouma (long term)?

Zouma

4 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Wasn't Real Sociedad capped at 91? Oyarzabal got a +1 today! Does that mean Grealish is getting +1 too?

Oyarzabal waited longer for his Cap Breaker than Grealish who has even already had one. But SM are so generous now they could start breaking them left right and centre.

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, would you give Kimmich for TAA + AWB, i'm more inclined to decline it (more because i like very much Kimmich)

It's a pretty good offer of 2 quality players who might both get increases very soon in this new generous SM world!. Very tempting But I think I'd stick with Kimmich and just curse SM if they do both get rises!

22 minutes ago, Raz. said:

Well, I watch them week in and week out. Goals or assists aren't really telling the whole story and it really ain't right to compare a winger/playmaker with a number 8 or so. Whoscored is hardly something to take into account aswell. Reyna's alright, he hasn't been brilliant. He has great potential whatsoever, but still has massive areas where he has to improve. He's incredibly poor in pressing and defensive efforts. He goes missing for entire games aswell, but that's normal for a 18 years old though. But Bellingham's a class above him, talent wise and performance wise. The englishman trully is a generational talent and I haven't seen such a composed 17 years old ever. He's great with the ball, pretty decent in defence, still has to improve his positional sense, and incredibly helpful in attack. As I said, stats aren't telling the whole story and neither does Whoscored. I can hardly take Whoscored into account when they place one of, if not the worst RB I've ever seen in my life as the 9th performer in the team.

Yeah I know that’s why I said ‘for what it’s worth’ regarding whoscored, someone who scores goals and assists will always have a better rating than player who does the so called dirty work well, breaking up play etc. Bellingham is a generational talent I think the most basic football fan would know this considering his rise in such a short space of time and having watched him play.

Performances this season though I have to disagree, Dortmund have conceded goals for fun and the position he plays is key to protecting the backline, still has a lot to learn in which he will do through experience.

As for Meunier, Dortmund really are missing Hakimi this season.

15 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Gabriel Magalhaes Or Kurt Zouma (long term)?

Gabriel Magalhaes

Just now, Kieran_S91 said:

Yeah I know that’s why I said ‘for what it’s worth’ regarding whoscored, someone who scores goals and assists will always have a better rating than player who does the so called dirty work well, breaking up play etc. Bellingham is a generational talent I think the most basic football fan would know this considering his rise in such a short space of time and having watched him play.

Performances this season though I have to disagree, Dortmund have conceded goals for fun and the position he plays is key to protecting the backline, still has a lot to learn in which he will do through experience.

As for Meunier, Dortmund really are missing Hakimi this season.

Gabriel Magalhaes

We aren't conceding goals for fun because of Bellingham. And our defence actually been decent this season, compared to the previous ones. The attack is a huge liability now, but oh well, that happens when you don't understand that Favre can't get the team any further and you let him in charge for a 3rd season. Anyway, Bellingham's job isn't to cover up the space in the defence, that was Witsel's. And the belgian is now a huge miss in the team. Even though he hasn't been at his usual level either, he's hugely missed with his high IQ and incredible positional sense. Borussia doesn't have another proper number 6 in the team, Can ain't one, neither is Delaney. Even though Delaney's decent, but far from Witsel's level. Regarding Bellingham, he's been incredibly good whenver he played. He's one of the bright spots in such a poor season as I said. Happily, the team is showing signs of improvements too, just need a bit of luck.

And about Hakimi, it's a yes or no. He's surely missed in offence. He was a damn threat for 90 minutes. But for sure I do not miss him either in defence. As bad as Meunier been, he improved our defence. 

10 hours ago, koplfc said:

Anyone able to shed any light on Michael Folorunsho? Picked him up in one setup without knowing an awful lot about him, can only find game stats but nothing else, wondering if any Napoli, Reggina or someone that follows the Serie B could tell me anything about him

As a Napoli fan I can try to help you;

In the foreword I think he will never get a chance in Napoli's first team, but I've heard that Lately Reggina's midfielder Crisetig has been injured and now Folorunsho is playing well in a new position; he's still young and if your GW is very competitive I wouldn't sell him, but it's very difficult that he will outstand and move to serie A soon

5 minutes ago, zuluade007 said:

Hi just took over port vale.and i'm looking for a dc. amrl.and a fc.must be no more than 20 years old as i what to build for the future.i have 5million.thanks.

Wesley Fofana, Emile Smith-Rowe, Fernando Nino

Should be around 4.8 million and all should rise soon.

10 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

In the foreword I think he will never get a chance in Napoli's first team, but I've heard that Lately Reggina's midfielder Crisetig has been injured and now Folorunsho is playing well in a new position; he's still young and if your GW is very competitive I wouldn't sell him, but it's very difficult that he will outstand and move to serie A soon

I am a Bari fan, he played for us last season - in Serie C - and he was lame. That's why I said he should get rid of him.

But to be fair, he was injured most of the time, he's still young and there was some mildly good talking about him a couple of years ago.

In my opinion, however, he will not make it to Serie A any soon.

1 hour ago, sharkdan said:

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

I am a Bari fan, he played for us last season - in Serie C - and he was lame. That's why I said he should get rid of him.

But to be fair, he was injured most of the time, he's still young and there was some mildly good talking about him a couple of years ago.

In my opinion, however, he will not make it to Serie A any soon.

Thanks both.

Its a very competitive game world which is why I just signed him without knowing an awful lot as sometimes you just never know where their career will go. But faced no competition for him which is why I questioned it. At 22, with very little information about him I didn't really think he was going to be a wonderkid breaking into the Napoli side but his agent has a few clients in Serie A so hopefully put him in the shop window for a few of the smaller sides in the division.