Rahul W's rating predictions

That question is impossible to answer since i have no idea how many of the games and cups he played fell into 1 turn .

it is all about the amount of turns a player plays in , i see many people on the forum failing to understand this . Probably because soccermanager did not choose their wording careful enough and also cause it is just a weird/untransparent system .

• Replies 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 1/15/2021 at 5:50 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Hi ladies and gents, with Spain (La Liga) just around the corner I decided to compile an 11 of the best risers in Spain as well as some of the most talented.

There are a few players I missed out like Ansu Fati and Yeremy Pino along with others. Below is the 11, fairly affordable price too:

098FC6C7-C1A4-4F55-9CBE-8262DE54E2ED.jpeg.a63e3a35d0aa7c4ab5314bbb5ff835fc.jpeg

Value - 17.960.00 (Just short of 18 million for all 11 players)

Hope some of you can find this useful

Cheers 😊

Prediction results (Spain/La Liga)

Ivan Villar - 78 -> 82 😁

Thierry Correira - 78 -> 82

Oscar Mingueza - 75 -> 82

Hugo Guillamon - 80 -> 83

Andoni Gorosabel - 82 -> 86 😁

Unai Vencedor - 78 -> 80

Yunus Musah - 76 -> 83 😁

Martin Zubimendi - 80 -> 85 😁

Pedri - 82 -> 87 😁

Fernando Nino - 76 -> 82 😁

Bryan Gil - 82 -> 85

Apart from Unai Vencedor and Hugo Guillamon it’s been a very successful Spanish review.

Slighlty disappointed Vencedor didn’t get 82 considering he’s played 670 minutes and the generosity that SM has applied to other players in this review.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Prediction results (Spain/La Liga)

Ivan Villar - 78 -> 82 😁

Thierry Correira - 78 -> 82

Oscar Mingueza - 75 -> 82

Hugo Guillamon - 80 -> 83

Andoni Gorosabel - 82 -> 86 😁

Unai Vencedor - 78 -> 80

Yunus Musah - 76 -> 83 😁

Martin Zubimendi - 80 -> 85 😁

Pedri - 82 -> 87 😁

Fernando Nino - 76 -> 82 😁

Bryan Gil - 82 -> 85

Apart from Unai Vencedor and Hugo Guillamon it’s been a very successful Spanish review.

Slighlty disappointed Vencedor didn’t get 82 considering he’s played 670 minutes and the generosity that SM has applied to other players in this review.

Guillamon get 83. Considering the generosity for other players it’s a little disappointed Mingueza don’t get 83. 82 it’s fair but comparing with Escandell (Granada) that get 82 with 0 games in LaLiga seems unfair. 😂

23 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

Thoughts on a +1 for Stones? 

Absolutely, 1 goal conceded in 11 games. Pretty impressive by him and Dias they are forming a great partnership.

12 minutes ago, Patron said:

Guillamon get 83. Considering the generosity for other players it’s a little disappointed Mingueza don’t get 83. 82 it’s fair but comparing with Escandell (Granada) that get 82 with 0 games in LaLiga seems unfair. 😂

Mingueza did start at 75 though, if he keeps playing then hopefully he reaches 85/6 in the summer 😊

@hoochy koochy

Griezmann keeping 94 is ok for me, he’s been much better this season and has the most goal involvements behind the one and only Lionel Messi for Barca. 

8 minutes ago, Patron said:

I’m not saying that Mingueza get 82 in ‘normal conditions’ isn’t fair. But when Yeremi Pino (Villarreal) get +9 to 82 with 300 minutes... the minimum Mingueza should get would be a 83. 

It's not just minutes! It's also performances amongst many other aspects. It's there for everybody to see how Barca are struggling in defense and overall. 

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

It's not just minutes! It's also performances amongst many other aspects. It's there for everybody to see how Barca are struggling in defense and overall. 

Barça is struggling and Pedri get the 87? Dest is on the bench right now and get 87? Mingueza is not performing well? I totally agree with Mingueza 82 (more than 1000 minutes including Champions League). But I see no reason to Yeremi Pino (Villarreal) get 82 now. Why Escandell (Granada) get 82? He’s performing well in training? 😂 And he get 82 as well as a player that has more than 1000 minutes on Barcelona this season? That is not fair in my opinion. 

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (22/01/21)

16 pages today with the last few teams in England including both Manchester clubs, Liverpool and Leicester City. Not sure what league is next with a lot of South American teams being edited which could be just transfer edits. Should know more in a few days.

Matthew Hoppe edited this morning, could be in for a random rise considering he’s scored 5 goals in 3 games and only 65 rated.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Leicester City - 17
Liverpool - 7
Manchester City - 10
Manchester United - 8
Aston Villa - 1

Israel 🇮🇱

Hapoel Kfar-Saba - 8
Hapoel Ra’anana - 1
Bnei Yehuda - 2
Hapoel Beer Sheva - 1
Hapoel Haifa - 5
Ironi Kiryat Shmona - 1

Transfers

Andrea Conti - Parma (Loan)
Kauadio Kone - Borussia Monchengladbach
Rakeem Harper - Birmingham City

Thanks for reading

Cheers Kieran 😁

Colombia? Or just transfers?

14 minutes ago, DDF13 said:

Hi guys, I'm in a bit of a struggle.

I got offered for Guerreiro and Fabio Silva for S.Dest

Guerreiro and Frimpong for S.Dest

Guerreiro and Gonçalo Ramos for S.Dest

Should I take any of the offers?

Thanks in advance.

Either Guerreiro + Ramos or Guerreiro + Fabio Silva.

6 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Colombia? Or just transfers?

Potentially Colombia we will soon find out.

Uruguay has a number of team today too but I think that may just be transfers.

While I have your attention, did you think Ruben Dias would be doing this well at City? Still early days but I love him 😂

36 minutes ago, Patron said:

Barça is struggling and Pedri get the 87? Dest is on the bench right now and get 87? Mingueza is not performing well? I totally agree with Mingueza 82 (more than 1000 minutes including Champions League). But I see no reason to Yeremi Pino (Villarreal) get 82 now. Why Escandell (Granada) get 82? He’s performing well in training? 😂 And he get 82 as well as a player that has more than 1000 minutes on Barcelona this season? That is not fair in my opinion. 

There you go again. It's minutes+many other aspects! And there's no point comparing attackers and defenders, the datas are polar opposite. 

It doesn't matter if Dest is on the bench RIGHT NOW. Reviews are not a day to day thing. It's been clear for ages that a move to bigger club gets a bump in rating. 

And going by your own theory about comparison. Mingueza scored an own goal Escandell didn't. After that Mingueza was on the bench for a game or two like Dest is now. 

It's a very good review by SM so let's not get into the habit of criticising no matter what. 

And if criticism is the normal thing then I am not surprised SM do not take suggestions from managers seriously at all. 

Bar few individuals and teams like Levantes and Fiorentinas, Serie A and La Liga (so far) has been very good. 

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

There you go again. It's minutes+many other aspects! And there's no point comparing attackers and defenders, the datas are polar opposite. 

It doesn't matter if Dest is on the bench RIGHT NOW. Reviews are not a day to day thing. It's been clear for ages that a move to bigger club gets a bump in rating. 

And going by your own theory about comparison. Mingueza scored an own goal Escandell didn't. After that Mingueza was on the bench for a game or two like Dest is now. 

It's a very good review by SM so let's not get into the habit of criticising no matter what. 

And if criticism is the normal thing then I am not surprised SM do not take suggestions from managers seriously at all. 

Bar few individuals and teams like Levantes and Fiorentinas, Serie A and La Liga (so far) has been very good. 

I respect your opinion. But in my opinion there were several players overrated in Italy and Spain. It is not making criticism no matter what. It is about giving our opinion.

23 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

While I have your attention, did you think Ruben Dias would be doing this well at City? Still early days but I love him 😂

No Sr....unbeliavable start from him. Bruno Fernandes style hehehe. Did City conceded any goal since he started to play? Grown man at 23 yo. +2 not impossible.

Spreadsheet Result 2 Clubs from Spain

Result-R-Soc-Sevil-Spain1.png

With Sm into Premiership shortly it gives me little time to report all the Spanish results but the above are 2. Think SM were very generous with R Sociedad and pretty spot on with Sevilla. Just noticed Zubeldia didn't get a +1, so please ignore that error. 

More updates from The Premiership between 5 and 6pm this afternoon.

1 hour ago, Patron said:

Dest on the bench? He's played 1500 minutes so far this season and with Roberto's injury he's been a starter. There have been players who've played less who have gone to 88.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Barca got done pretty well. 

Review isn't even finished yet.

2 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Barca been hurt!!! Griezman escapes again?

I'm sure he'll go down tomorrow. For some reason my players tend to go down (or up) the day after the bulk of a side is reviewed. Which is really annoying when the day the bulk are reviewed is when a match takes place.

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

No Sr....unbeliavable start from him. Bruno Fernandes style hehehe. Did City conceded any goal since he started to play? Grown man at 23 yo. +2 not impossible.

Portugal might be a great outside bet for the Euros 😁

Think he’s conceded 1 😂

EDIT: my mistake may have conceded before he paired up with Stones.

48 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Ocampos should get RB/RWB added to his position?

Could do but I doubt SM will be in any rush only played once at RWB.

39 minutes ago, Roachy said:

What are the chances Ashley westwood will get a plus 1 for Burnley 

Possible

Josh Brownhill the most worthwhile riser at Burnley - 84 -> 86