• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 10/25/2016 at 5:12 AM, Sir Rahul said:

SPAIN LA LIGA

Barcelona:

Busquets -1 to 92- yes

Umtiti -1 to 90- yes

Dest +2 to 87- yes

Fati +1 to 87- +2 to 87

Pedri +4 to 86- +5 to 87

Araujo +2 to 84- +3 to 85

Mingueza +5 to 80- +7 to 82

Griezmann -1 to 93

Braithwaite +1 to 88

Pjanic -1 to 92

Alba -1 to 92

Pique -1 to 92

Akieme +4 to 80

Rodriguez +2 to 80

De la Fuente +5 to 78

Moriba +3 to 76

Sanz +3 to 73

Villarreal:

Torres +1 to 90- yes

Rulli -1 to 88- yes

Funes Mori -1 to 87- yes

Moreno -1 to 87- yes

Nino +2 to 78- +6 to 82

Albiol +1 to 90

Gaspar +1 to 90

Trigueros +1 to 90

Pedraza +1 to 88

Pino +9 to 82

Cuenca +2 to 82

Baena +4 to 80

Jackson +3 to 73

Real Sociedad:

Navarro +5 to 78

Way too generous for some Villarreal guys

And generous for Barca too - but at least some high rated guys dropped

What do you guys think of Trincao?

Will he be a starter any time in Barca? And what is his potential? See him getting any success in Barca?

PS:- I’ve offered Badiashila plus Diop for getting Trincao plus cash & I’m kinda doubting if I did the right thing. 

Appreciate the help.

Thanks

Edited by Mike0007
17 hours ago, JacobMOX said:

Hi folks, what do you think of Philipp Max for Jonas Hoffman? I've Hoffman. Who would gain from this exchange?

Hoffmann

15 hours ago, Ben C said:

Villa were in a leading position too...

If you think this season is Grealishs first good one you haven’t been paying much attention to him.

What I’m saying is if caps are no longer a think Grealish is comfortably one of the best in the PL 92 would be fine. Mahrez is 92 why not Grealish? If we’re going on ability?

Separately Konsa deserves at least an 87 rating been immense at Villa!

Tbf this is Oyarzabal's sixth season doing well in La Liga - who are also a Europa level side.

This is Grealish's second. And Villa would have gone down last season barring a tech error anyway.

14 hours ago, jaybee said:

Eibar keeper hit their penalty tonight and scored against Atletico Madrid 

Amazing

4 hours ago, NickTheBiz said:

How good is Bastoni do we think?  Worth keeping long term or sell now while his value is very high?

Keep

4 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Agreed, though I think -1 for Alba was harsh.

Me too though I'm not sad by it

3 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Thoughts on a +1 for Stones? 

Possible either now or summer

3 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Barca been hurt!!! Griezman escapes again?

Maybe tomorrow

3 hours ago, Patron said:

I’m not saying that Mingueza get 82 in ‘normal conditions’ isn’t fair. But when Yeremi Pino (Villarreal) get +9 to 82 with 300 minutes... the minimum Mingueza should get would be a 83. 

The issue is Pino got too big a rise, Mingueza 82 is fine

2 hours ago, Patron said:

Barça is struggling and Pedri get the 87? Dest is on the bench right now and get 87? Mingueza is not performing well? I totally agree with Mingueza 82 (more than 1000 minutes including Champions League). But I see no reason to Yeremi Pino (Villarreal) get 82 now. Why Escandell (Granada) get 82? He’s performing well in training? 😂 And he get 82 as well as a player that has more than 1000 minutes on Barcelona this season? That is not fair in my opinion. 

Personally, comparing across clubs and positions doesn't give an accurate picture. Only way to compare across clubs is similar age, position, level of club. 

Barca remain a CL side, and one of the biggest clubs in the world, so their review would be more generous. 

Mingueza has played a lot against weaker oppositions (180/188 CL mins vs Kyiv and Ferencvaros) for example.

Escandell maybe got +2 too many, but keepers are rated differently. 

Pino, as I agreed above got too big a rise.

2 hours ago, DDF13 said:

Hi guys, I'm in a bit of a struggle.

I got offered for Guerreiro and Fabio Silva for S.Dest

Guerreiro and Frimpong for S.Dest

Guerreiro and Gonçalo Ramos for S.Dest

Should I take any of the offers?

Thanks in advance.

Guerreiro + Ramos/Silva

2 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Best young goalkeepers in the world to buy on the game?

Meslier

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Ocampos should get RB/RWB added to his position?

Has he played there? Here it says he has only played at RM once.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lucas-ocampos/leistungsdaten/spieler/189441

1 hour ago, Roachy said:

What are the chances Ashley westwood will get a plus 1 for Burnley 

I keep predicting but he never gets, which I'm not surprised by

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Matt Ryan joins Arsenal on season long loan. This should cement Robert Sanchez as number 1 for the remainder on the season. Could be mid 80’s by the end of the season.

This was out of the blue

27 minutes ago, Scrooll0706 said:

Which one between Fer Nino and Alexis Mac Allister you would pick,both looks promising but Brighton position in the league worries me.

Nino

9 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Will he be a starter any time in Barca? And what is his potential? See him getting any success in Barca?

PS:- I’ve offered Badiashila plus Diop for getting Trincao plus cash & I’m kinda doubting if I did the right thing. 

Appreciate the help.

Thanks

It is possible, i haven't watched him

I prefer the duo

33 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Appreciate the help.

Thanks

Not really played much at Barcelona this season with a lot of sub appearances. He’s a talent there’s no question but I like the duo in this deal.

20 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Has he played there? Here it says he has only played at RM once.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lucas-ocampos/leistungsdaten/spieler/189441

Hmm who knows, anyone watch this game?

Soccerway have him playing RWB, Whoscored have him playing RB 😂

22 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

This was out of the blue

Something must of happened behind the scenes or Ryan just didn’t fancy playing second fiddle, although he will be behind Leno at Arsenal lol

42 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Hmm who knows, anyone watch this game?

Soccerway have him playing RWB, Whoscored have him playing RB 😂

Something must of happened behind the scenes or Ryan just didn’t fancy playing second fiddle, although he will be behind Leno at Arsenal lol

Haha, too small a sample size to have him a RB (for now)

Suppose he'll get more games at Arsenal! 😂

39 minutes ago, andy1305 said:

hi folks,

who would you buy between neuhaus , marcus thuram and bennacer and who was the highest potential ?

Thuram

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Appreciate the help.

Thanks

He started well in the preseason but has been really disappointing so far. Lot of potential and Koeman seems to trust him but keep the duo IMO. 

35 minutes ago, Nameless said:

@Kieran_S91 @Sir Rahul 

Regarding positional change I always thought a player didn't need a 'X' amount of matches under their belt but only a visible awareness that a player can play in those positions. 

Have either of you nailed it when a player gets positional change?

Not sure but what I will say is that if SM were considering changing his position you would think they would of done it when reviewing Sevilla/Ocampos.

After all the chat and various websites I’m confused as to what position he actually played against Krasnodar.

23 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

We are still the European Champions LOL

Forgot about that 😂

12/1 at my bookies, think I might stick a tenner on 😉

4 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, my lamptey and Wirtz and shed loads of cash for Upacamo? He is level 4 concerns at his current team.

I also have Wes fofana to offer if needed. would you go for the deal?

Difficult I like Wirtz and Fofana. Is there no one else you can offer? Fofana will probably be the next 60/70 million pound defender in 2/3 years, Leicester always seem to make good money out of players they pick up and Wirtz is on course to reach Havertz heights at Leverkusen.

I might be slightly tempted with the Fofana and Lamptey deal but would probably ask for advice from the forum 😂

2 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

another possible deal My Strakosha for U Simon?

good deal?

thanks

Unai Simon.

Fair few on here reckon Matty Cash for 86, but I don't see why he shouldn't get 87. He's out performing the likes of Luke Ayling and Matt Targett who've been tipped for that rating. 

Perhaps it's because Villa have had less minutes, and Villa aren't as high up in the table because of the games in hand they do have, but he's one of their star players, they've performed really well and he will play every game for Villa he's fit for. 

33 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, my lamptey and Wirtz and shed loads of cash for Upacamo? He is level 4 concerns at his current team.

I would give Lamptey+Fofana+shed loads of cash.

You are getting a CB for CB but who is already in advanced level. So basically it's Lamptey+shed loads of cash.

Though it might look bad when EPL is reviewed but you have to look past it. 

30 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

another possible deal My Strakosha for U Simon?

good deal?

thanks

U. Simon

25 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Forgot about that 😂

12/1 at my bookies, think I might stick a tenner on 😉

Rui Patricio

Cancelo / Ricardo Pereira

Pepe / Ruben Dias

Guerreiro / Nuno Mendes

Danilo / Ruben Neves

Bruno Fernandes / William Carvalho

Bernardo Silva / João Moutinho

CR7 / Jota / Felix / André Silva / Pedro Neto / Podence / Fabio Silva

And so on...

25 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:
38 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Difficult I like Wirtz and Fofana. Is there no one else you can offer? Fofana will probably be the next 60/70 million pound defender in 2/3 years, Leicester always seem to make good money out of players they pick up and Wirtz is on course to reach Havertz heights at Leverkusen.

I might be slightly tempted with the Fofana and Lamptey deal but would probably ask for advice from the forum 😂

Hi, I have both the williams from Liverpool and Aster Vranx  and joelson fernandes that I can offer, but I know from past offers that he wants the three mentioned already. maybe if I did a dual one and got sandro off of him near chairman value if I offered fofana and lamptey and one other (not Wirtz)

23 minutes ago, Moranes said:

If i give arthur or valverde for sule it's interesting?

Arthur for Sule is the one.

5 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Rui Patricio

Cancelo / Ricardo Pereira

Pepe / Ruben Dias

Guerreiro / Nuno Mendes

Danilo / Ruben Neves

Bruno Fernandes / William Carvalho

Bernardo Silva / João Moutinho

CR7 / Jota / Felix / André Silva / Pedro Neto / Podence / Fabio Silva

And so on...

Ok I will stick 20 on then

2 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I have both the williams from Liverpool and Aster Vranx  and joelson fernandes that I can offer, but I know from past offers that he wants the three mentioned already. maybe if I did a dual one and got sandro off of him near chairman value if I offered fofana and lamptey and one other (not Wirtz)

Neco is the one to go, will forever be in Trent’s shadow at Liverpool unless Klopp decides to change tact and put Trent in midfield or if Neco moves to get first team football.