Rahul W's rating predictions

20 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

What do you guys think of Nick Pope's +1 today? Deserved?

I searched his name on the forum and this is what appeared, please don't hate me! :D

I wonder if Burnley ending Liverpool’s 68 unbeaten at home had anything to do with this rise, would not surprise me 😂

2 minutes ago, brocky64 said:

Just saw Colin Kazim Richards scored for Derby – hadn't heard his name for a while. Is there a better journeyman career than this?!

image.png.5f54c8c7ce0df08acb35f7c0459f40a0.png

Globetrotter 😂

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Sadly there are no LB up for sale or available who are 90 rated, I recently sold Wendell as he could drop and have Kolorov and spinnazola as my choices.

if you have time try filtering your search & go through the list, as I bet you will find one or two players that are at external clubs that nobody realises.

Understand how you want to get 90 rated players in but giving young talent up means you will always be chasing these teams even in the years to come.

20 minutes ago, Huppy999 said:

Hey guys! I currently have 40m to waste and need the following positions:

3 CB (one of them could do LB no problemo)

1 CM (thinking of getting Gundogan, open to suggestions)

Cheers! 

Thank you for all the content, moderators!

A few CB's & LB's Harry MAGUIRE, Rúben DIAS, Reece JAMES,  Nathan AKÉ, Tyrone MINGS, SAKA, & a couple of CM's Eduardo CAMAVINGA, Pedri GONZÁLEZ, Giovanni REYNA, Jude BELLINGHAM 

16 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

First of all thanks for your answer. Never thought I was getting an answer on the same day, so still thanks for a fast answer. And CocoMelon? 😛 I know every thing about it with 2 nieces and 2 nephews ;)

I'm going to keep Tzolakis and Safonov to be honest. I have always 2 goalkeepers in my first squad. It's something I have as a "tradition"..

Safonov plays around 10 - 15 games per season (including the 2 Cup-tournaments). Ideal 2nd goalkeeper.

I still have a lot of youngsters. I need to sell some players to get new youngsters too.. I'll post about them when I have them. ;) Others but already decided to keep them (probably on loan) like Jhon Lucumi, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Daichi Kamada, Sander Berge and Joakim Mæhle. Get the link ? :) 5 players that played in Belgium (Lucumi still is).. Matheus Henrique, Owen Wijndal, Jens Petter Hauge, Mohammed Ihattaren, Patson Daka, Adam Hložek, Yunus Musah, Ryan Gravenberch, ...
Too many and won't play all probably for my first squad. All depends on how they do IRL.

Pavard, Konaté, Baumgartner and Vinicius Jr I'm agreeing 100 %. I'm going to € 549 million 🤑. Plus I'm selling some youngsters I don't believe in any more or doesn't fit in my system like Nehuen Perez (3M), Fausto Vera (1.4M), Eduardo Atuesta (1.6M), Marcel Ruiz (2M), Hee-Chan Hwang (8M) and Bruno Amione (400K)...
So minimum 565.4 million 🤑😉.

An example of building this squad and buying early is Erling Haaland. Bought him for € 340K from Mølde. On the same day he rose to 76. I started in 3th division with this team. I'm going in my 4th year with this team. So if I was selling him (ofc not) I have 78 million profit if I ask the maximum.. ;)

Can I ask why you're selling Haidara, Almada, Kubo and Mykolenko ?

Oh I forgot Pedri Gonzalez. What do you think to do with him ? :) 

Pedri is a must keep! I read talks and see that he is having a very positive play in his first season for Barca. He's built a good partnership and understanding with Messi.

So the midfield would be:
Kimmich - Neves - Valverde - McKennie/Bennacer 

With Safonov I have just a selection of 21 players in the first squad. Ideal. Another thing I often do is "give youngsters the chance to train with these guys".. I actually forgot to count the number 🔢 of players that were gonna be left over for your first team - silly me (was being too hasty in answering your question). ☺

Now I have Luca Oyen, Youssoufa Moukoko, Kenneth Taylor, Kamaldeen Sulemana, Devyne Rensch and Wesley Fofana in my first squad. Often they're in for maximum 2 weeks.

Quote:
"Give youngsters the chance to train with these guys"..

This quote helps to avoid young players go to level 1 for 'lacking for opportunities with first team'
:) I was not aware of this.

Uncle Thorgan 👨 you must already know all the nursery rhymes by memory. 😀

Selling: Haidara, Almada, Kubo and Mykolenko ?

I only say you sell these 4 because you have enough cover if you were to lose these players. But, unless you prefer to wait a season or two for them to rise/move to a stronger club, become better players and then decide to sell them (for more profit) maybe that would be better. Then, you could move them into your youth squad - you certainly have the finance to do this.

Having said that, It's not known (to me) if you are financially making a profit every week or a loss. Now Imagine if SM was to (someday) bring in FFP, this would result in some of our (big squad) clubs falling into trouble (apart from the City's and PSG's ofcourse) 😀 depending on the specific financial rules put in place. 

P.S. I have answered in your question as well.

4 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Good to see Valverde rise today, I thought he wouldn't this review.

Also couldn't SM just wait another day for Hazard to stay at 95? I have a big match today and all I could do is yell/meme Trump's  "STOP THE COUNT"

I am the same hahaha I wanted him to stay for my match

1 hour ago, alfredobe90 said:

Since Coutinho (93) did not drop, I assume Bernardo Silva is safe at 93, right?

I thought couts would drop, guessing Silva will be safe too..

1 hour ago, Huppy999 said:

Cheers! 

Are you looking for a mix of youth and established? Just wondering because if you're thinking of gundogan you'll only have 18.5m for 3 CB's haha. You've also asked at a bad time when most of the reviews have happened!

Luke Shaw will most likely get a +1 from 89 to 90. Eric Garcia will probs get a +1 to 86 at city. Kurt Zouma might well get a +1 (mainly looking at young risers for you here). Eric Dier should also get a +1 who can play RB CB and DM.

This is purely hypotherical and not something I'd personally do but you could buy: Shaw, Saka, Zouma and Dier and it will satisfy all your positions and they should all go up (Saka being the star there).

Depends what you're after really, 10m for each player you could get an old man like Bonucci for 8m who's a 92 and then you've got a bit more to spend on other younger players 

17 minutes ago, carlo123 said:

if you have time try filtering your search & go through the list, as I bet you will find one or two players that are at external clubs that nobody realises.

Understand how you want to get 90 rated players in but giving young talent up means you will always be chasing these teams even in the years to come.

Thanks, but this game world is always full (116/116 teams and nobody is ever free rated above 89. those "rising stars" will be  my pension it is just sooo tempting to cash in on them now for 92 LB or 91 young CB

2 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Thanks, but this game world is always full (116/116 teams and nobody is ever free rated above 89. those "rising stars" will be  my pension it is just sooo tempting to cash in on them now for 92 LB or 91 young CB

I hear what you say fella, but look at it in a different light & in the next 2 to 3 years it could be you with the stronger hand to deal with, 

around 5 years ago I took over an Oldham Athletic team in a competitive Gold Championship Gameworld lingering in the lower regions of the third division, 40m in the bank & a squad with an average rating of 80.

Fast forward to today & I have won the first division 3 seasons running, have the likes of Sancho, Sterling, TAA, Varane, Mbappe & De Jong, & a squad of very highly rated youngsters, with over 400m in the bank. 

End of the day you go for the deal you think is best for your team 

Good luck 👍

5 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Castrovilli, Guimaires, Zaniolo or Haidara? 

Haidara

5 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Thanks @Kieran_S91. What are your thoughts on Pau Torres, Stones or Le Normand?

Stones

5 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Definitely a +2 but good chance of Bamford +3 87? Thinking of signing him?

Yeah decent chance of 87, get him anyways

5 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

What do you guys think of Nick Pope's +1 today? Deserved?

I searched his name on the forum and this is what appeared, please don't hate me! :D

I thought Burnley's position would count against him. Fair enough, I got that call wrong.

5 hours ago, brocky64 said:

Just saw Colin Kazim Richards scored for Derby – hadn't heard his name for a while. Is there a better journeyman career than this?!

He's had a nice career! 

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

40 more pages to hit 1500 pages 😮

Yesss

4 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Oladapo Joshua Afolayan gets his first goal for WestHam 

Nathan trott (GK) also set to get a debut. 10 mins potentially

Jamal Bastispe also coming on 

Ah nice

4 hours ago, alfredobe90 said:

Since Coutinho (93) did not drop, I assume Bernardo Silva is safe at 93, right?

Tbh he seems to have timed his resurgence at the right time, scored in the last game, will get more gametime with KdB out, so I can see him staying

4 hours ago, Huppy999 said:

Cheers! 

Really depends on who's available in your GW mate

2 hours ago, Big nasty said:

What’s everyone’s take on Dennis Man? 

Not too sure, but needs a move to a bigger league for starters

4 minutes ago, Brian Smith said:

Will Edouard Mendy get a rise as he started so brightly for Chelsea?

Yes, 87 is quite low for a club like Chelsea 

On 9/28/2020 at 10:58 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Jamal Baptise

Age - 16

Club - West Ham United

Position - CB

Nationality - England

70B9C19B-B129-4B37-981D-72BCD45352E9.thumb.jpeg.7ed01fd9c9214a82ab8891479ea46c36.jpeg

Described as the next Rio Ferdinand by Carlton Cole, Baptise is thought of highly amongst the coaching staff and fans at West Ham United.

Although I don’t like throwing about the phrase ‘the next’ it’s clear that this boy has serious talent. He featured for the first team in pre season and has even been praised by fellow teammate Angelo Ogbonna.

Jamal has been at the hammers since the age of 9 and broke into the u18s at just 14 years old back in the 2018/19 season. Very comfortable in possession Jamal has great technical ability as well as being a good physical presence with his strength and height.

Baptise has played for England at youth level featuring for u17s when he was just 15 years old.

Jamal turns 17 on the 11th of November and will be signing his first professional contract with West Ham United.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Jamal Baptiste (17) made his senior debut in the FA cup today against Doncaster Rovers, MUST BUY when added.

16 hours ago, Scrooll0706 said:

What do you think of possible deal like:

Gerard Moreno + Smith Rowe(or Yeremi Pino) for Rafael Leao

or 

Neuhaus for Leao

which side you think will be better? Right side!

Keep/get ESR.

14 hours ago, JackNUFC99 said:

What are peoples opinion on Brendan Aaronson, MLS to Salzburg. Future riser? Yes! 

Salzburg's a great club to develop for any young player. 

13 hours ago, Ben C said:

Say it again for the people at the back. 

It’s not hard to observe the performances of the PL and reflect quality in ratings. I completely understand why some leagues get the odd shaky review but surely the most widely broadcast league in the world with the most stat analysis should be done better.

Let's repeat - Tosin Adarabioyo is underrated and the Fulham review was a joke! 

10 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Hey guys!! 

Been offered F.Suso+Zouma for A.Correa plus a little cash today.

I know Correa just rose +1 today to 91 but the players offered give me a little more depth and I think Zouma is getting a +1??

I do have coverage to be able to lose Correa, so whats the thought? Deal or No deal? LOL

Give up your box, accept the 🏦banker's offer, and tell Noel Edmond's that it's a "Deal"! 😀

I know how important stregth in depth can be as a Milan fan. ☺

9 hours ago, Danilo said:

This is my starting 11, can you recommend me a better formation with relative player movements and instructions? I would also be willing to change everything if it was worth it. I would like to bring out the best in my players

B9A1BE0F-F576-4659-B19D-BF793E49B35D.png

BC6A5B73-C9B9-412D-B234-102333D9C24C.png

You could put one attacking arrow on both your full backs, and one defensive arrow on both your DM/CM's. 

Instructions:

Normal tackle, Normal mentally, mixed passing style, attack down both flanks, press fast, press all over.

Tick on the playmaker option, targetman and position your troops behind the ball. 

Although be sure that you've got enough stregth in depth before using the above tactics.

9 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Castrovilli, Guimaires, Zaniolo or Haidara? 

Haidara - he's better than I knew he was. Plus Leipzig are doing very well so far, and he's (understandably) played many games for them this season. 

I must admit I didn't realise how talented he actually was. 

From an article I was reading, linking him to a move to Anfield to replace Wiji:

"With the similarity in playing style, it’s an easy option for Jurgen Klopp.

Liverpool will lose Georginio Wijnaldum.

And one of the best players to replace Georginio Wijnaldum could be 22 year old Malian midfielder Amadou Haidara.

Haidara resembles the Dutchman closely. He’s energetic, excellent at bombing forward with the ball, and contrary to Wijnaldum, Haidara also has a deft and powerful shot on him. A trait he demonstrated to perfection when he netted against Manchester United in the Champions League earlier this season". 

9 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Thanks @Kieran_S91. What are your thoughts on Pau Torres, Stones or Le Normand?

I'd go for John Stones.

Along with Ruben Dias he's helped stabilise City's defense.

P.S. I'm not Kieran_91 in disguise by the way. ☺

8 hours ago, brocky64 said:

Do we think he will move in the Summer window? 😀

8 hours ago, alfredobe90 said:

Since Coutinho (93) did not drop, I assume Bernardo Silva is safe at 93, right? I suppose so

He's been on hot 🔥 form in recent games, just in time for the review. 

8 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Sounds cruel to me....  So u have hit 1,460 pages for some reason and now your gonna hit 40 more? That's weird 😖

It's called page abuse.  👮‍♂️👩‍⚖️They should throw the book 📖 at him! 😁

7 hours ago, Huppy999 said:

Cheers! 

You won't have much to spend once you've got Gundogan in your side. 

CB= Sven Botmon, Marsh Kumbulla and Wesley Fofana (if funds allow). 

6 hours ago, Big nasty said:

What’s everyone’s take on Dennis Man? 

He was chased by Fiorentina a few weeks ago, but they didn't catch him: they offered 12M - 2 Million short of the asking price. 

In 17 apps Man has 14 goals and 5 assists this season. I would keep hold of Man. Man will surely move to a better club with such impressive numbers  🔢 this season. Man is still a young-ish player (at 22), and hasn't yet reached his peak for the average footballer. Man also has a similar playing style to Bayer Leverkusen's Kai Havertz (not the under performing Chelsea one). 😀

Repeating Man over and over is making Man (me) sound abit chavy. ☺ 

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I thought Burnley's position would count against him. Fair enough, I got that call wrong.

Hehe I didn't quote that text to belittle your great work, it was just funny that it was the first result that appeared when I searched the player's name. Btw, I myself have done much worse, I was almost predicting a drop for a player who actually rose! :D 

Pheeeeew! We are still in first place, with Merda failing to capitalise against Udinese. 

I guess it's a lesson for Pioli and the players to learn from.

Atalanta are a very talented and energetic team - so it was always gonna be a tough game for us. 

Personally, I hope for a top 4 finish. Winning the Scudetto would be amazing, but getting into the CL should be the minimum target for Milan this season, given the fact we have too many new faces in the squad this season, have been bombarded with injuries and a lack of stregth in depth. 🙂

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Pheeeeew! We are still in first place, with Merda failing to capitalise against Udinese. 

I guess it's a lesson for Pioli and the players to learn from.

Atalanta are a very talented and energetic team - so it was always gonna be a tough game for us. 

Personally, I hope for a top 4 finish. Winning the Scudetto would be amazing, but getting into the CL should be the minimum target for Milan this season, given the fact we have too many new faces in the squad this season, have been bombarded with injuries and a lack of stregth in depth. 🙂

Tomori is a great defender and so fast great signing....just hope Milan win it you'll definitely be in top 3 😁