• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, swanseajack said:

So no rise for Conor Gallagher then, unless he's getting reviewed when Chelsea do?

And only a +1 for Ben White, again has no reflection on his performances which have been outstanding. 

His performances are ditto as B&H Albion - easy on the eye but goes on to lose the match. With Brighton's position it's hard to argue for more than +1.

5 hours ago, FORAG said:

Rank Haidara, Merino, McKennie, Tielemans, Tonali, Locatelli

TIA

Tielemens, Locatelli, Merino, Mckennie, Tonali, Haidara

1 hour ago, Ben C said:

Assuming Fabio Silva is rising tomorrow after seeing Coady +1. 

Seeing Coady +1 has reassured me they will rise JWP.

Surely

40 minutes ago, swanseajack said:

So no rise for Conor Gallagher then, unless he's getting reviewed when Chelsea do?

And only a +1 for Ben White, again has no reflection on his performances which have been outstanding. 

Gallagher Has to get a rise with Chelsea, doesn’t get enough love because he’s not a flashy player. Does all the dirty work well which clearly gets unnoticed.

SWIKI REPORT (24/01/21)

1 page of edits today a far cry from the 28 we saw yesterday. Today’s edits are back with Israel for some reason and a bunch of transfer edits.

Because there’s only 1 page I will list every single edit.

Israel 🇮🇱

Hapoel Tel Aviv - 3
Ironi Kiryat Shmona - 3
Hapoel Nir Ramat HaSharon - 1
Maccabi Ahi Nazareth - 1
Hapoel Umm Al Fahm - 1

Random edits

CD Tondela - 1
RC Recreativo - 1
USD Cavese - 1
Wolverhampton Wanderers - 1
San Antonio FC - 1
Miami FC - 1
Ascoli Picchio - 1
SSC Bari - 2
1 FC Kaiserslautern - 1
Brechin City - 1
KVC Westerlo - 1
FC Bastia Borgo - 1
Ankaraspor - 1
Chesterfield - 2
Pohang Steelers - 1
Atletico Mineiro - 1
Dobrudzha 1919 - 1
Grasshopper-Club - 1
Vejle - BK - 1

Thats all for now

Cheers Kieran 😁

Spreadsheet Result for Premiership

Result-Sp-Sht-Prem-Bright-Burnl1.png

Charlie Taylor & Solly March are definite misses. SM have done well this Big5 Reviews but in lower clubs misses have crept in, almost as if SM do these clubs in an over quick and haphazard fashion. Burnley have now risen to 15th & defeated Liverpool just lately & Brighton also are back to winning ways. 

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

His performances are ditto as B&H Albion - easy on the eye but goes on to lose the match. With Brighton's position it's hard to argue for more than +1.

You can't really attribute him to being at fault for games they haven't got the results in. They've conceded 29 goals so far this season, only 4 more than top of the league Man. United. The reason they aren't where they should be is because they can't take there chances, and that doesn't have anything to do with him.

With Brighton's position, several players have 88 ratings and ten of there side have 87 ratings. White is alongside Bissouma as there best player, so absolutely deserves to get the same rating as the rest of there first team.

Hi guys looking for a bit of advice here, joined a custom made game world many moons ago & over the years have built up a nice little squad, but now both the creator & owner have since left, leaving us with these shocking rules to contend with.

Several managers including myself have tried to make contact with both owner (still active) & creator (no longer active) to ask him to release the game world but with no joy as he simply refuses to reply.

is there anything that can be done or is it just a case of leaving all the good work behind & moving on?

Image 24-01-2021 at 10.55.jpg

1 hour ago, carlo123 said:

Hi guys looking for a bit of advice here, joined a custom made game world many moons ago & over the years have built up a nice little squad, but now both the creator & owner have since left, leaving us with these shocking rules to contend with.

Several managers including myself have tried to make contact with both owner (still active) & creator (no longer active) to ask him to release the game world but with no joy as he simply refuses to reply.

is there anything that can be done or is it just a case of leaving all the good work behind & moving on?

Who was the owner? I've seen that happen before with a gameworld owner because he got the huff that things weren't going his way.

1 hour ago, carlo123 said:

A new owner can only take over, if the current owner rescinds his ownership. I took over a custom game world, only after contacting the owner, who then removed their ownership.

On 10/25/2016 at 5:12 AM, Sir Rahul said:

ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE

Wolves:

Coady +1 to 90- yes

Kilman +5 to 83- +4 to 82

Saiss +1 to 88

Podence +1 to 88

Neto +2 to 87

Ait-Nouri +1 to 83

Fabio Silva +4 to 82

Vitinha +2 to 80

Otasowie +5 to 75

Hoever +2 to 75

Bonatini -1 to 83

Giles +5 to 78

Sanderson +2 to 75

Gomes +3 to 73

Newcastle:

Fraser -1 to 88- yes

Darlow +2 to 85- yes

Lewis +1 to 87

Longstaff +1 to 86

Murphy +2 to 85

Dummett -2 to 83

Atsu -2 to 83

Gillespie +3 to 80

Yedlin -1 to 85

Woodman +2 to 84

Lazaar -2 to 80

Watts +3 to 73

Brighton:

Webster +1 to 87- yes

Bissouma +1 to 87- yes

Maupay +1 to 87- yes

Duffy -1 to 87- yes

White +1 to 86- yes

Lamptey +3 to 85- yes

Connolly +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Alzate +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Sanchez +5 to 78- +7 to 80

March +1 to 86

Burn +1 to 86

Jahanbakhsh -1 to 86

Sanders +2 to 75

Moder +1 to 83

Murray -2 to 83

Van Hecke +2 to 78

Longman +8 to 73

Richards +3 to 73

O'Hora +3 to 73

Roberts +4 to 70

Burnley:

Gudmundsson -1 to 86- yes

Benson +6 to 73- yes

Brownhill +2 to 86- +1 to 85

Westwood +1 to 87nope

Taylor +1 to 86nope

Cork -1 to 86nope

Long +2 to 85nope

Dunne +3 to 78nope

Pope +1 to 89

Cooney +3 to 70

Fulham:

Seri -1 to 87- yes

Robinson +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Adarabioyo +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Mitrovic -1 to 88- nope

Lemina -1 to 87- nope

Reid +1 to 86- nope

Lookman +1 to 86- nope

Reed +1 to 84- nope

Fabri -1 to 82- nope

Knockaert -1 to 85

West Brom:

O'Shea +3 to 83- yes

Ivanovic -1 to 86- -2 to 83

Johnstone +1 to 86- nope

Gallagher +2 to 85- nope

Ajayi +1 to 85- nope

Sawyers +1 to 85- nope

Townsend +2 to 84- nope

Furlong +1 to 84- nope

Diangana +1 to 84- nope

Grant +1 to 84- nope

Robinson +1 to 84- nope

Austin -1 to 84- nope

Grosicki -1 to 84- nope

Edwards +2 to 82- nope

Field +2 to 80- nope

Harper +2 to 80- nope

Palmer +3 to 76

Azaz +5 to 70

Griffiths +3 to 70

Sheffield United:

Ampadu +2 to 82- yes

Jagielka -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Ramsdale +1 to 86- nope

Osborn +1 to 84- nope

Robinson +1 to 84- nope

Burke +1 to 84- nope

Lowe +1 to 83- nope

Bryan +1 to 77- nope

Norrington-Davies +3 to 80

Coulibaly +5 to 78

Smith +3 to 73

This PL review has been so bad it has made me really annoyed. Will reserve judgement on Wolves and Newcastle for tomorrow, but...

Brighton: I suppose it's good enough given their league position but March has played a fair bit too, also Jahanbakhsh does not warrant 87 anymore

Burnley: the best you can expect, told y'all Westwood would not get 87

Fulham: Stingy for Robinson and Adarabioyo. Mitrovic is still 89?? Lemina is still 88??

West Brom: I suppose they're going down so a lot of caution, but a few of those guys deserved rises anyway, Johnstone has been their best player, Townsend at 82 is quite low, at least Gallagher will rise at Chelsea but it's not enough.

Sheffield United: Performances count against but Osborn, Robinson, Lowe all warranted a +1 a least - can't complain too much about them though.

13 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hehe I didn't quote that text to belittle your great work, it was just funny that it was the first result that appeared when I searched the player's name. Btw, I myself have done much worse, I was almost predicting a drop for a player who actually rose! :D 

No prob mate. Impossible to get everything right and it's good to point out the calls I do get wrong!

Hahah, been there done that 😂

13 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Pheeeeew! We are still in first place, with Merda failing to capitalise against Udinese. 

I guess it's a lesson for Pioli and the players to learn from.

Atalanta are a very talented and energetic team - so it was always gonna be a tough game for us. 

Personally, I hope for a top 4 finish. Winning the Scudetto would be amazing, but getting into the CL should be the minimum target for Milan this season, given the fact we have too many new faces in the squad this season, have been bombarded with injuries and a lack of stregth in depth. 🙂

I want Chelsea to lose Tomori permanently, so hope he does well and you guys buy him permanently!

10 hours ago, FORAG said:

Rank Haidara, Merino, McKennie, Tielemans, Tonali, Locatelli

TIA

A bit tough 

6 hours ago, Ben C said:

Assuming Fabio Silva is rising tomorrow after seeing Coady +1. 

Seeing Coady +1 has reassured me they will rise JWP.

Yep

Tbh it does not assure me that he will, can never be too sure

5 hours ago, swanseajack said:

Should get it with Chelsea

3 hours ago, swanseajack said:

You can't really attribute him to being at fault for games they haven't got the results in. They've conceded 29 goals so far this season, only 4 more than top of the league Man. United. The reason they aren't where they should be is because they can't take there chances, and that doesn't have anything to do with him.

With Brighton's position, several players have 88 ratings and ten of there side have 87 ratings. White is alongside Bissouma as there best player, so absolutely deserves to get the same rating as the rest of there first team.

In fairness, Dunk is the only one to rise from a low rating to 88 at BHA. 

Propper, Lallana, Veltman moved to BHA as 88s. 

Trossard, Welbeck, Jahanbakhsh moved to BHA as 87s. Gross moved to BHA as 87, then got 88 there. 

Maupay, Webster, Bissouma just got 87s.

White will get there in time, gradual progression which gets accelerated in a over-performing team (which BHA are not). 

3 hours ago, James.J. said:

Hi guys what is on your opinion the best thread about tactics? there are some instruction that i have not clear in my mind

There are few threads active here overall and I do not use this forum apart from this thread and a few other rating threads

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Martin Odegaard to Arsenal expected to be completed within the coming hours.

Arsenal fans right now.....

EA5BDE72-4708-4418-A3B7-61FAA6124F2A.thumb.jpeg.cfa03b764958021c81d5c78903a74620.jpeg

Ozil out Odegaard in.

Hahaha this is a great meme mate! Could I use it to post on Twitter please? 😂

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

I had to turn down an offer from Milenkovic 10 days ago, how much longer will I have to wait to receive another one?

Could be anytime 

11 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Robert Sanchez now 80 but do you think he will be one of the best goalkeepers in UK? Just a riser?

Too early to say - not a keeper expert nor do I watch Brighton performances

17 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

This PL review has been so bad it has made me really annoyed. Will reserve judgement on Wolves and Newcastle for tomorrow, but...

Brighton: I suppose it's good enough given their league position but March has played a fair bit too, also Jahanbakhsh does not warrant 87 anymore

Burnley: the best you can expect, told y'all Westwood would not get 87

Fulham: Stingy for Robinson and Adarabioyo. Mitrovic is still 89?? Lemina is still 88??

West Brom: I suppose they're going down so a lot of caution, but a few of those guys deserved rises anyway, Johnstone has been their best player, Townsend at 82 is quite low, at least Gallagher will rise at Chelsea but it's not enough.

Sheffield United: Performances count against but Osborn, Robinson, Lowe all warranted a +1 a least - can't complain too much about them though.

Generosity seems to have gone out the window with this review, well in terms of risers not if your Mitrovic 😂

5 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hahaha this is a great meme mate! Could I use it to post on Twitter please? 😂

I think I got it from Twitter, knock yourself out 😂

Updated questions for you guys:

Jonas Hoffman for Salif Sanè & Philipp Max

Ben White & Axel Disasi for Joan Jordan

Jayden Oosterwolde & Tyrick Mitchell for a stable 88 like Lala (or eventually Lemina, but it isn't stable)

What do you think?

I've a 90, two 89s and many 88s in the team (but an 87 left back in the first team), so positions doesn't matter too much (Hoffman, White, Disasi, Oosterwolde and Mitchell are all mine).

9 minutes ago, JacobMOX said:

Jayden Oosterwolde & Tyrick Mitchell for a stable 88 like Lala (or eventually Lemina, but it isn't stable)

What do you think?

I've a 90, two 89s and many 88s in the team (but an 87 left back in the first team), so positions doesn't matter too much (Hoffman, White, Disasi, Oosterwolde and Mitchell are all mine).

Hofmann, Sane will probably go down to 87 as Schalke get relegated, Max has peaked

Duo, both those defenders are young

Lala

6 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Take Leon Goretzka for Sergej-Milinkovic-Savic+ Aouar, if Aouar doesn't start for me, or too much?

Duo for me

12 minutes ago, JacobMOX said:

What do you think?

Jonas Hofman, for me though it depends if Max drops or not because an 89 left back would help your team by the looks of things.

Salif Sane will probably drop like Rahul said so that’s probably the downside to the duo.

Duo, seen more of Ben White than Disasi but White looks a really good player. Genuine ball playing defender who is comfortable in midfield as well as a good CB.

Duo again unless Lala would be first team.

20 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Take Leon Goretzka for Sergej-Milinkovic-Savic+ Aouar, if Aouar doesn't start for me, or too much?

Goretzka for me. Both SMS and Aouar need a move.

5 minutes ago, JackNUFC99 said:

Guys who would be a decent right back to swap for Luuk de jong. Can take someone around 87 that has potential to rise or someone 89 already, overloaded up front and need more depth in defence. TIA.

Reece James, has an outside chance of 89 in this review although with Chelsea’s recent run and how this review has started I wouldn't be surprised if he only got 88.

Either way he’s a top RB who will be 90+ in a year or 2.

Serge Aurier and Timothy Castagne both good 89 rated options.