Rahul W's rating predictions

17 minutes ago, Huppy999 said:

I have a quick question. What do the colors mean?

For example: Robertson has a pink box in PLUS and TO

while Fabinho has a pink box in PLUS and red in To

Thanks in advance

By trying to explain I am more likely to mislead u Huppy. It was/ is something I am trying as an experiment and hasn't really paid off yet. Sorry to  disappoint U. I am trying to "catagorise" the red boxes but not getting good enough results to be honest. Reading SM's mind on Red Boxes (performances) is not as easy as the stats part of the spreadsheet. If it ever works out I'll let the forum know. Basically the redder the less chance of a rise. The less red the better. 

• Replies 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Lacks top quality. Let's face it. He is good enough for subtop teams but not enough for teams who have the ambition to win the Champions League. 

I beleive you are being abit harsh on Martin Odegaard.

I thought he would have performed much better with the limited apps he's had at RM, given the fact that he played very well out on loan at Real Sociedad last season - in the same league, alongside less talented players. 

He was one of the best passers last season. 

Although I am aware he was injured back in early September with a knee injury, then injured again (for a month) with a calf injury, then injured again (missing a total of 10 games up to now).

These reoccurring injuries have probably (negativitley) affected him mentally and have affected his gameplay when he has had an opportunity to play. 

3 hours ago, Roachy said:

Brazil anytime soon you think?

I really don’t know, hopefully have a better idea of which league is next later on in the week. Mainly transfers at the minute.

3 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Should i sell Grealish? Its possible he will rise but i can trade him in for players more likely to rise like Dier & Shaw. Just looking to make profit. 

Depends what is more important to you, Shaw for me is probably the best performing LB this season in the Premier League and Dier is a definite riser.

Duo would give you decent depth but Grealish is such a good talent and I find it hard to believe he will be at Aston Villa after the summer.

Duo = depth 

Grealish = quality

2 hours ago, Patron said:

Max Killman (Wolves) keep or sell? I guess he will struggle to be a play consistently...

Im currently selling him in all my game worlds, only bought him as a riser plus he’s finding it harder to make the first 11 now Wolves have switched to a back 4.

On 10/8/2020 at 7:22 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Thierry Small

Age - 16

Club - Everton

Position - LB

Nationality - England

3D372700-2384-4A8C-B985-1E3FAABCAC96.png.a23e10024712180698b68a8784e8fd07.png

Although Thierry is English he is also eligible to play for a number of nations mainly in the Caribbean including St Kitts and Jamaica as well as Panama.

Small joined Everton when they signed him from West Brom at age 11. His main attributes are being able to beat his man one on one and his physicality which is at a good level for such a young man at his age.

He’s also very good at crossing and has said to model his game on Alphonso Davies. The young full back can also play multiple positions including left wing and centre half.

Thierry Small has recently been on the BBC featuring on the series football wonderkids challenge presented by rising ballers.

Recently just broke into the England set up Small has a big future in the game but will face stiff competition at Everton with the likes of Niels Nkounkou already waiting in the wings.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Thierry Small (16) made his debut for Everton in the FA cup this evening becoming the youngest player ever to debut for the toffees.

I did a report on him October last year, wonderfully talented player and a MUST BUY when added to SM.

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I beleive you are being abit harsh on Martin Odegaard.

I thought he would have performed much better with the limited apps he's had at RM, given the fact that he played very well out on loan at Real Sociedad last season - in the same league, alongside less talented players. 

He was one of the best passers last season. 

Although I am aware he was injured back in early September with a knee injury, then injured again (for a month) with a calf injury, then injured again (missing a total of 10 games up to now).

These reoccurring injuries have probably (negativitley) affected him mentally and have affected his gameplay, when he has had an opportunity to play. 

Playing good for Sociedad doesn't mean you're good enough for a team like Real Madrid. Arsenal is a nice team for him. A team where he can be important.

It's my honest opinion. 

5 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates! Skov Olsen, keep or sell?

Also, is Nathaniel Phillips worth buying, or not really?

Keep skov Olsen for now.

Nah I wouldn’t buy Nathaniel Phillips

2 hours ago, Lost soul said:

F. Kessie, F. Valverde, C. Nkunku, Y. Tielemans

Valverde, Tielemens, Nkunku, Kessie.

SWIKI REPORT (25/01/21)

Another quiet day for SM with only 2 pages, Israel still being reviewed and the odd player from the Premier League.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Fulham - 1
Newcastle United - 2
Wolverhampton Wanderers - 2
Burnley - 1
Aston Villa - 1

Israel 🇮🇱

Hapoel Hadera - 8
Hapoel Umm Al Fahm - 1
Maccabi Haifa - 1

Random Edits

Gremio - 1
Los Angeles FC - 1
Sektzia Nes Tziona - 2
Manaus FC - 1
FK Cukaricki - 1
Cerro Porteno - 1
Sol De America - 3
Club River Plate - 1
Racing Club De Montevideo - 1
Guayaquil City - 1
Sligo Rovers - 1
Znicz Pruszkow - 1
Wisla Plock - 1
Ascoli Picchio - 1
CS San Lorenzo - 1
Cusco FC - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Only +2 for Fabio Silva? Huh? Surely at least an 82 by now 

Only +1 for Jack Harrison is also spitting in the face of him. 86 at least all day long! By far one of the best creators in the PL and a vital part of the Leeds set up?

I get that Leeds are a “smaller” side but how can some ratings be purely minutes and caps and other be performance based? Pick a system. 

11 minutes ago, Ben C said:

Only +1 for Jack Harrison is also spitting in the face of him. 86 at least all day long! By far one of the best creators in the PL and a vital part of the Leeds set up?

I get that Leeds are a “smaller” side but how can some ratings be purely minutes and caps and other be performance based? Pick a system. 

There is no way Klich should be 2 ratings higher than Harrison 

2 minutes ago, russj said:

There is no way Klich should be 2 ratings higher than Harrison 

Really frustrating Harrison has risen since June 19 every review but mainly +1s surely they can see he’s consistently performing wherever he’s at. 

Tom Cleverly is the same rating as him, Lewis Cook is 87, Lallana kept his 88 even Jack Wilshere is 86?

There is literally no point investing in solid performance players at lower league teams unless they are U21 as SM just neglects them.

4 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

When ending in first division in spot 5 to 10 , is there some kind of extra bonus you get ? An extra competition where you get money rewards from or so ?

I ask because I see a horizontal bar at spot 4-5 and one at spot 10-11 .

First 4 get also something special ?

1-4 is SMFA Cup (CL) and 5-10 (depending on no. of divisions and clubs) is SMFA Shield (Europa league). 

If you are a gold manager then you can set your tactics for SMFA tournaments else your assistant does the tactics which is normally crap.

In SMFA competitions you don't lose money away but get attendance money at home (gold or not gold). You also make money when you progress further in the competitions.

33 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

So Saiss doesn't even get 88? Whereas Coady got 90.

Also Harrison only 85? Could have got 86 imo considering they gave Klich 87

Agreed

33 minutes ago, Ben C said:

Fabio Silva hasn’t been great but based off minutes he surely deserves 82.

690 minutes and been ever present since the Jimenez injury, SM are trolling in this review.

6 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

When ending in first division in spot 5 to 10 , is there some kind of extra bonus you get ? An extra competition where you get money rewards from or so ?

I ask because I see a horizontal bar at spot 4-5 and one at spot 10-11 .

First 4 get also something special ?

SMFA cup - 1-4

SMFA shield - 5-6

Gold members can chose the team whereas if you aren’t a gold manager your assistant sorts everything out.

If you reach the group stage of these tournaments you will get cash (not much) and will continue to get cash every round after that.

36 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Agreed

Fabio Silva hasn’t been great but based off minutes he surely deserves 82.

690 minutes and been ever present since the Jimenez injury, SM are trolling in this review.

He’s got 1038 mins in all comps for Wolves 80 is usually when players are around 300mins or so just starting out.

He’s got the game time and considering his age has performed well (he was never going to just bang them in left right and centre). 

Really disappointing.

On 1/22/2021 at 10:52 PM, gyanthecat said:

How do you guys rate Otávio (Porto)? Does he have the potential to rise further and/or move to a stronger team? (With all due respect to Porto, which is the team I root for in Portugal)

I mainly ask @TMCosta, but any opinion is welcome. :)

Hard worker, pitbull, half deco, brazilian midfielder with porto school :)

He will leave for free this season: Sevilla, Leicester, Napoli, Inter and Milan showed some interest.

I predict he will be a rotation player for one of this teams....could eventually reach 89 in 2/3 years.