Rahul W's rating predictions

40 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Nice list of young players there, I always forget that Donnarumma is so young, feel like i've been watching him all my life :D

Can’t believe he’s only 21 but looks about 41.

4 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

I think he signed for A. Madrid or almost

Never knew that, I think Milan are working on Donnarumma’s contract too.

10 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Was waiting for +2 for Matty Longstaff and +4 for Fabio Silva 😕

Fabio Silva definitely deserves +4

• Replies 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

At 18 he’s still got a lot of growing to do naturally which will help with holding the ball up from a physical perspective, definitely think he should of got 82 though considering how much football he’s played even though he hasn’t been that great in my opinion.

I agree with the game time, I would expect Jimenez to become first choice again when he’s back fit. How long that will be is anyone’s guess.

Wolves have brought in Willian José on loan with an option to buy. Everybody says Raúl Jiménez will be back (including Jiménez himself) but after a fractured skull I still think there's a non-zero chance he won't return. If he comes back the same player he was then fair play to him. 

Update for Premiership Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227, 1236, 1239, 1240,NEW SEASON 1294 1303, 1307, 1309Prem , 1311P, 1316P  1318P, 1321P,  1323P, 1327Milan,  1355P 1361P 1365P 1368P 1370P 1371P 1376P  1378P 1380Germany  1384Ger(2)1389Ger 1394Italy 1396Prem 1398P  1405Pr 1406pr 1411pr 1414pr , 1419pr  1423Italy1425 Italy 1427 It, 1431 Italy, 1433Spain, 1435Spain, 1437Spain, 1439Spain,, 1441Spain, 1448 Prem, 1449 Prem 1452 Prem 1455 Prem1458 Prem, 1461 Prem 1464 Prem 1466 Prem      Be careful of the reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Sp-Sht-Predi-Prem-Leices2.png

Feels a bit too much for James Justin plus 4. I can see SM giving it to Fofana but somehow not for JJ, +3 ample?? Anyway let's see which way it goes. Not too long to wait now, the BIG5 almost at it's conclusion.

I haven't checked but it feels a long run of rises for Harvey Barnes, possibly becos he keeps pulling out a long run of good performances too.

Maddison has made really good progress since his injury, might just get a 91 in the summer review if he keeps fit.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support of the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

21 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Now I'm asking a question for once.. :)
@Kieran_S91

Luis Puente
Patrick Berg
Ibrahima Breze Fofana
Jakub Drozd
Martin Zubimendi
Paul Mukairu
Pierre Kalulu
Roger Ibañez
Melayro Bogarde
Jayden Braaf
Frederik Jäkel

Chose 2 players on their potential... :)

Martin Zubimendi and Roger Ibañez

15 minutes ago, T&T said:

Do you think buying soyuncu is worth the risk? 

Just got back from injury, not played 90minutes in his return yet. Obviously won't possibly get a rise until the Summer review in may

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Ibanez and Zubimendi.

Snap! agreed 😀

4 hours ago, FORAG said:

Opinions on Alex Kral? Can he become an important player in one of the big 5 leagues?

Not too sure

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

List of U21s with their contracts expiring at the end of the season:

Gianluigi Donnarumma
Marcos Paulo
Óscar Mingueza
Álex Collado
Folarin Balogun
Brian Brobbey
Kays Ruiz-Atil
Melayro Bogarde
Adrián Bernabé
Jandro Orellana
Ali Akman
Yasser Larouci

Some interesting prospects to keep an eye on in the summer.

I know that Larouci and Balogun want first team football.

I hope Donnarumma stays at Milan instead of listening to Raiola

5 hours ago, lemontrees said:

Lampard sacked. I didn't see that coming.

Interested to see how this entire situation plays out (Tuchel at Chelsea, wherever Lampard goes next)

1 hour ago, Moranes said:

Harvey barnes or yazici?

Barnes

36 minutes ago, T&T said:

Yes

41 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

@Kieran_S91

Luis Puente
Patrick Berg
Ibrahima Breze Fofana
Jakub Drozd
Martin Zubimendi
Paul Mukairu
Pierre Kalulu
Roger Ibañez
Melayro Bogarde
Jayden Braaf
Frederik Jäkel

Ibanez and Zubimendi

One to keep an eye on.

https://theathletic.com/2344557/2021/01/25/caden-clark-rb-leipzig-mls/

New York Red Bulls midfielder Caden Clark is finalizing a move to RB Leipzig, multiple sources told The Athletic.

The hope is for the agreement with Leipzig to be finalized in the coming days, but his contract with the Bundesliga side wouldn’t begin until Jan. 1, 2022. Clark would remain in New York for the duration of the 2021 MLS season. A native of Minnesota, Clark does not hold an EU passport, meaning that, per FIFA rules, he’s not eligible to leave the United States to join Leipzig until after he turns 18 on May 27th. Sources said the move to Leipzig has been in the works since before Clark joined Red Bull II in USL last February.

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

@Kieran_S91

Luis Puente
Patrick Berg
Ibrahima Breze Fofana
Jakub Drozd
Martin Zubimendi
Paul Mukairu
Pierre Kalulu
Roger Ibañez
Melayro Bogarde
Jayden Braaf
Frederik Jäkel

Can I pick 3 😂

Its hard for me because the 2 obvious choices are Zubimendi and Ibanez, both playing regularly for teams in Europe.

But I really like Jakub Drozd, from what I’ve seen over the past year or so he really stands out as a player to watch. Hard to compare because there’s a good 4/5 years between him and the 2 players I’ve mentioned above as well being at different stages of their careers, but Drozd is a player who I think has a very big future.

I also like Braaf, Kalulu and Bogarde 😂

40 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I hope Donnarumma stays at Milan instead of listening to Raiola

Interested to see how this entire situation plays out (Tuchel at Chelsea, wherever Lampard goes next)

Be nice to see him break the record for appearances at Milan which is something he’s very capable of being a GK.

The managers in the premier league now!! Bielsa, Klopp, Pep, Jose, Ancelotti, Tuchel, Bruce.

Great bunch of managers!

29 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Can I pick 3 😂

Its hard for me because the 2 obvious choices are Zubimendi and Ibanez, both playing regularly for teams in Europe.

But I really like Jakub Drozd, from what I’ve seen over the past year or so he really stands out as a player to watch. Hard to compare because there’s a good 4/5 years between him and the 2 players I’ve mentioned above as well being at different stages of their careers, but Drozd is a player who I think has a very big future.

I also like Braaf, Kalulu and Bogarde 😂

To be honest big chance Mukairu will get get a + 5 to 82. Breze Fofana is first choice in Club NXT and is growing to a + 5 to 75 and Jäkel is only 70 rated and is playing more and more. Growing to a big rise as well. ;):D

Difficult choice. 

Thanks for the answers but you guys probably just chose Zubimendi and Ibañez because they're playing in a better team, but if we look to the potential you still stick to Zubimendi and Ibañez ?

I personally really like Drozd and Bogarde. Still doubting a bit if Zubimendi and Ibañez has the potential to get to the level of a better team then Sociedad and AS Roma.. 

What do you think ?

21 hours ago, Tibi said:

Hi everyone,

What do you think,

Laimer+ Moussa Diaby for Firmino ?

Should i accept?

If squad depth isn't an issue to you then agree to the transfer, otherwise reject the deal.

20 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates! Skov Olsen, keep or sell?

Also, is Nathaniel Phillips worth buying, or not really?

Not really... He's been decent, but it doesn't look like he will get enough game time at Liverpool because he is far behind in the picking order, plus + he is (unfairly) likely being blamed (alongside a few others) for Liverpool's poor form. 

17 hours ago, Lost soul said:

F. Kessie, F. Valverde, C. Nkunku, Y. Tielemans

F. Valverde, C. Nkunku, Kessie/Tielemans

On 1/24/2021 at 7:35 PM, The Finisher said:

It's down to Zidane. His regulars include Hazard, Asensio, Vinicious Jr/ Rodrygo, and even Vazquez ahead on the right. Not much accommodation for Odegaard to get more games in attack. Then their center mid consists of Kroos, Casemiro, Valverde, and Modric.  Zidane plays with 3 centers in a 4-3-3. If he were to maybe change to 4-2-3-1 Odegaard might have a chance, but it's just down to who Zidane rates more and his tactics.

I took a look at Real Madrid's reddit, saw a fan saying they could see Odegaard leaving if Zidane is still the manager next season.

Thank you for the swift response.  I beleive Odegaard is now certain to go out on loan to Arsenal - it's looks a good move for him - hoping the physical nature of the PL doesn't affect him too much. 🙂

11 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Romagnoli +1? Personally think he should be up there with Laporte, Skirinar etc

I agree.

However he has had his bad moments due to his lack of pace,  he also (only) has a decent-ish performace rating - must be why he didn't get a +1.  

2 hours ago, T&T said:

No.... He's still a good CB, so as long as he doesn't go around kicking the oppositions attackers in the net (like he did with Callum Wilson), it's all good. 😀

7 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

To be honest big chance Mukairu will get get a + 5 to 82. Breze Fofana is first choice in Club NXT and is growing to a + 5 to 75 and Jäkel is only 70 rated and is playing more and more. Growing to a big rise as well. ;):D

Difficult choice. 

Thanks for the answers but you guys probably just chose Zubimendi and Ibañez because they're playing in a better team, but if we look to the potential you still stick to Zubimendi and Ibañez ?

I personally really like Drozd and Bogarde. Still doubting a bit if Zubimendi and Ibañez has the potential to get to the level of a better team then Sociedad and AS Roma.. 

What do you think ?

Like I said I really like Drozd but hard to compare in my opinion with Zubimendi and Ibanez much further along in their career 😊

4 hours ago, Ski13th said:

Calabria + Demiral for Dest. Thoughts?

Duo for me.

4 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Poor Frank, even though I was surprised, it was probably just a matter of time. Tuchel has a history of conflict with boards at his clubs, so I'm sure everything will be rosy at Chelsea. 😂😉

Yeah but Tuchel is German they are all the craze at the minute 😂

Should of waited till the summer to see if things changed and if not then brought in Naglesmann another German lol.

SWIKI REPORT (26/01/21)

My word did I have some fun this morning with 26 pages of mainly transfers, many Eastern European teams of which I’ve had such an enjoyable time searching through like teams in Kazakstan and Belarus. Some cracking team names that I can’t pronounce.

Also a few more players edited in the Premier League including Aaron Cresswell a player who I’ve decided to highlight because I think he might be getting a position added (CD) in about 30 minutes.

Anyway here’s the list of teams/leagues I’ve highlighted in today’s report.

Kazakstan 🇰🇿

FC Taraz - 8
FK Tobol - 3
FC Kairat Almaty - 1
FC Ordabasy - 3
FC Akzhayik - 1
FC Kaiser - 2
FK Aktobe - 1
FC Kyzylzhar - 5
Shakhter Karagandy - 2
Okzhetpes kokshetau - 1
FC Zhetysu - 3
FC Caspiy - 4

Ecuador 🇪🇨 

CD Olmedo - 10
Manta FC - 1
CD Mushuc Runa - 1
CSCD Grecia - 1
Liga De Loja - 1
Liga De Quito - 1
Deporting Cuenca - 1

Belarus 🇧🇾 

Shakhtyor Soligorsk - 4
Dinamo Brest - 3
FC Gorodeya - 3
Dinamo Minsk - 2
FC Minsk - 1
Torpedo Zhodino - 1
Smorgon - 1
Neman Grodno - 1
Rukh Brest - 1

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 

Arsenal - 1
West Ham United - 1
Tottenham Hotspur - 3
Southampton - 1
Crystal Palace - 1

Mexico 🇲🇽 

Dorados De Sinaloa - 5
Monterrey - 1
Cruz Azul - 1

Transfer updates

Dario Sarmiento - Manchester City
Mesut Ozil - Fenerbahce 
Willian Jose - Wolves (Loan)
Jordan Morris - Swansea (Loan)

Ill be glad when January is over so we can finally figure out which league is next because I’ve not the foggiest so far and I’m sure SM are fixed on transfer edits at the minute.

Thanks for reading

Cheers Kieran 😊

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (26/01/21)

My word did I have some fun this morning with 26 pages of mainly transfers, many Eastern European teams of which I’ve had such an enjoyable time searching through like teams in Kazakstan and Belarus. Some cracking team names that I can’t pronounce.

Also a few more players edited in the Premier League including Aaron Cresswell a player who I’ve decided to highlight because I think he might be getting a position added (CD) in about 30 minutes.

Anyway here’s the list of teams/leagues I’ve highlighted in today’s report.

Kazakstan 🇰🇿

FC Taraz - 8
FK Tobol - 3
FC Kairat Almaty - 1
FC Ordabasy - 3
FC Akzhayik - 1
FC Kaiser - 2
FK Aktobe - 1
FC Kyzylzhar - 5
Shakhter Karagandy - 2
Okzhetpes kokshetau - 1
FC Zhetysu - 3
FC Caspiy - 4

Ecuador 🇪🇨 

CD Olmedo - 10
Manta FC - 1
CD Mushuc Runa - 1
CSCD Grecia - 1
Liga De Loja - 1
Liga De Quito - 1
Deporting Cuenca - 1

Belarus 🇧🇾 

Shakhtyor Soligorsk - 4
Dinamo Brest - 3
FC Gorodeya - 3
Dinamo Minsk - 2
FC Minsk - 1
Torpedo Zhodino - 1
Smorgon - 1
Neman Grodno - 1
Rukh Brest - 1

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 

Arsenal - 1
West Ham United - 1
Tottenham Hotspur - 3
Southampton - 1
Crystal Palace - 1

Mexico 🇲🇽 

Dorados De Sinaloa - 5
Monterrey - 1
Cruz Azul - 1

Transfer updates

Dario Sarmiento - Manchester City
Mesut Ozil - Fenerbahce 
Willian Jose - Wolves (Loan)
Jordan Morris - Swansea (Loan)

Ill be glad when January is over so we can finally figure out which league is next because I’ve not the foggiest so far and I’m sure SM are fixed on transfer edits at the minute.

Thanks for reading

Cheers Kieran 😊

Mane (theirs) for Muller & Reus . What’s your views? Thank you 

On 1/25/2021 at 7:34 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Douglas Luiz with a +2 to 89 today, I can see 91 on the horizon for Jack Grealish.

12 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

+1 for Grealish!!!

I saw it coming With Douglas Luiz +2 yesterday, John Mcginn with +2 as well today. Very good review if your a Villa fan 😂