Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

24 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I saw it coming With Douglas Luiz +2 yesterday, John Mcginn with +2 as well today. Very good review if your a Villa fan 😂

Villa have done well this year but some of those ratings are too generous. A lot of the same players were very bad last season 

On 1/2/2021 at 9:31 PM, Damien1990 said:

Slim chance of Tierney rising if Arsenal continue to win before the Prem review, or does their position/start count too much against him? Been one of their best players, especially since they've gone back to four at the back.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:39 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Position probably doesn't help. Also, he got a +2 to 89 in August, which I thought was premature. That's fair enough imo. 

On 1/2/2021 at 10:29 PM, Ben C said:

He won’t rise. Would be a joke if he did maybe in the summer but that is assuming Arsenal finish top 6 or close which is a stretch at the moment. 

He also as others said got a +2 which was a bit generous at the time so 89 now 90 end of season is possible. Bear in mind other LBs have performed a lot better than him Reguilón for example so it would be a travesty if they both rose to 90 and wouldn’t reflect their seasons so far.

Happy about that. Made sense for him to rise after Coady did - similar importance to respective sides, higher in the league by five points.

As for Reguilon being much better and it being a travesty if both rose, statistically in the league this season Tierney has provided 1.3 key passes per 90 minutes compared to 0.8 for Reguilon (despite Tierney playing nearly half the time at CB). If not for the finishing ability of some of his teammates, his assist tally would be higher.

Not much for Crystal Palace yesterday and nothing today. Is that likely to be it finished or do you think they'll come back to them?

Also, offside goals ingame. They've always been in the text version, as far as I know, but I've only recently started to see offsides in the 2D version. I haven't switched offside trap on, so it's not that.

27 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Martinez 88 . Now let's see what they will give mendy .

With grealish going to 91 today playing for Villa , I think we can say that we have seen it all . :)

88 considering Chelsea are in 9th but you never know with SM, I’d be happy with 89 considering I invested heavily in him.

15 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

Not much for Crystal Palace yesterday and nothing today. Is that likely to be it finished or do you think they'll come back to them?

Also, offside goals ingame. They've always been in the text version, as far as I know, but I've only recently started to see offsides in the 2D version. I haven't switched offside trap on, so it's not that.

I think Crystal Palace is finished, happy Mitchell and Eze rose 😊

8 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Emmanuel dennis transfer to fc koln today . Good/bad ? Thoughts ?

Bad in terms of SM, not much scope to rise considering their cap is 88/89. 

5 minutes ago, spark said:

What do we think to Stones going back up now he is playing regular at City?

91, I’ve got a sneaky feeling he will get it in the coming days.

On 1/25/2021 at 10:03 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Agreed

Fabio Silva hasn’t been great but based off minutes he surely deserves 82.

690 minutes and been ever present since the Jimenez injury, SM are trolling in this review.

SMFA cup - 1-4

SMFA shield - 5-6

Gold members can chose the team whereas if you aren’t a gold manager your assistant sorts everything out.

If you reach the group stage of these tournaments you will get cash (not much) and will continue to get cash every round after that.

I saw the drawings today . Apparently 1-4 is smfa cup as you said . But the smfa shield is for teams 5 till 12 . No idea why they draw this horizontal line between 10 and 11th place then .

58 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

Happy about that. Made sense for him to rise after Coady did - similar importance to respective sides, higher in the league by five points.

As for Reguilon being much better and it being a travesty if both rose, statistically in the league this season Tierney has provided 1.3 key passes per 90 minutes compared to 0.8 for Reguilon (despite Tierney playing nearly half the time at CB). If not for the finishing ability of some of his teammates, his assist tally would be higher.

As soon as Coady did I knew he would too. I still think it’s far too soon for Tierney unless of course Reguilón and Shaw rise with/above him. 

Arsenal have struggled so much this season I’m not sure Tierney is 4/5 ratings better than Justin (I’m expecting 85/6) or 3 better than even Targett

33 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

Surely Castagne will get a +1, Belgian international, played great this season and a key player for Leicester 

Yeah agree, Castagne could get a +1 think I mentioned this the other day 😊

29 minutes ago, TomDeakin said:

Sell Lenglet for Dias?

I have Van Dijk, De Ligt and Upamecano as well

Yeah I would sell Lenglet, Dias could easily be 92 by the summer he’s been monumental for City this season. As of now he’s probably been the signing of the summer.

8 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

M. Diaby, J. David, J. Kluviert, M. Cunha

David, Diaby, Cunha, Kluviert

1 minute ago, TCLVikerz said:

Ok, partey lost his RB position. Not surprised but he is my first choice RB for my team. Now I have surplus CM.

Who would you get rid between Partey, Parejo, and Luis Alberto?

Do you think everyone safe? Parejo the oldest but Villareal is playing well compared the other 2

I would sell Parejo out of the 3. Luis Alberto is doing okay at Lazio and Partey has been injury ridden since joining Arsenal.

4 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Guessing Saka upgrade and Auba downgrade is tomorrow (pls SM don't downgrade Auba until the summer I beg you)

Yeah, I feel like in some cases this review has been very hit and miss so Auba could potentially keep his 94 but I wouldn’t hold my breath 😂

4 minutes ago, JJH4rman said:

Tammy or Goes Rodrygo? Will Tammy get 90?

Rodrygo has more potential for me but I think Tammy could rise to 90 in the next few days.