FC Akzhayik - 1
FC Kaiser - 2
FK Aktobe - 1
FC Kyzylzhar - 5
Shakhter Karagandy - 2
Okzhetpes kokshetau - 1
FC Zhetysu - 3
FC Caspiy - 4

Please, don't tell me SM will review Kazakistan before USA and Mexico...

4 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Please, don't tell me SM will review Kazakistan before USA and Mexico...

I think it’s purely transfers but I fancied having a go at pronouncing the Kazakstan teams 😂

Few teams from Uzbekistan today as well LOL.

I don’t see another league having a proper review until January is out the way but I could be wrong, swiki is such a mess with teams edited from every corner of the world it’s a nightmare to look through and pick out interesting edits at the minute.

I wonder how WestHam review will go.

Bowen +1

Soucek +1/2. 88 seems more likely

Benrahma +1

Ogbonna +1 - Been one of our key players and the reason we're doing so well 

Dawson 0/+1 . Played well in every game , conceding only 1 goal . I think he will stay

Coufal +1/2 

Cresswell- think he will stay.

Antonio - Stay, despite being the key man in the way we play

Spreadsheet Premiership Results

Resu-Sp-Sht-Prem-Asnl-AVill1.png

There might or might not be, more coming for Arsenal tomorrow but Arsenal are located next door to Villa in the spreadsheet, so both uploaded. Note the loss of -2m on Gabriel Magalhaes valuation, due in part to his 23rd Birthday in December. Weirdly, SM have 23yo's P Cutrone and Yangel Herrerra on 10m but the larger majority are on 8m including Harvey Barnes and Y.Yazici.

El Ghazi and Kortney Hause rises belie there lack of minutes played, but possibly El Ghazi is because of a fine return of form and SM have credited his time off when injured?? Or as some Villa fans might rightly say he has closely missed rising in previous reviews. Think this mayhave been a bit of a factor this review, I'm thinking Oyarzabel may have similarly earned his rise not for just this review but previous close ones too? Cheers Socca 😀

1 hour ago, Ben C said:

As soon as Coady did I knew he would too. I still think it’s far too soon for Tierney unless of course Reguilón and Shaw rise with/above him. 

Arsenal have struggled so much this season I’m not sure Tierney is 4/5 ratings better than Justin (I’m expecting 85/6) or 3 better than even Targett

Shaw and Reguilon will both rise. Both Justin and Targett will likely rise to 88/89 respectively by the end of the season - need to take into context that they both started the season at a much lower rating. They'll get their deserved ratings in due course.

Tierney along with Saka, Aubameyang and Smith Rowe have contributed massively to Arsenal's good run of form of late. They missed Tierney for the draw against Crystal Palace and all four players for the defeat to Southampton in the cup.

2 hours ago, TomDeakin said:

Sell Lenglet for Dias?

I have Van Dijk, De Ligt and Upamecano as well

Definitely great deal to get Dias

2 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Surely Castagne will get a +1, Belgian international, played great this season and a key player for Leicester 

Tho he is lacking minutes stats wise, he has been playing really well and SM judge this on performances so it is quite possible he will. I'd say 50/50 and if not, then an even better chance in Summer review.

T Castagne Leicester3rd -20.6% 0 90 -22.8% -29.4% -20.6%

2 hours ago, Lost soul said:

M. Diaby, J. David, J. Kluviert, M. Cunha

Diaby, J. David, Cunha, Kluivert

2 hours ago, Toby S said:

Guessing Saka upgrade and Auba downgrade is tomorrow (pls SM don't downgrade Auba until the summer I beg you)

I forgot about Saka must get his rise, surely he cannot be missed

2 hours ago, JJH4rman said:

Tammy or Goes Rodrygo? Will Tammy get 90?

It goes to Rodrygo Long Term but it's tight on Tammy for 90, 50/50 again

TammyAbraham Chelsea 8th -8.5% 1 90 -5.6% -4.8% -8.5%
1 hour ago, Danilo said:

I can buy 2 of these 3 players. Mukiele, Cancelo and Bellerin. who do you recommend?

Mukiele, Cancelo

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I think it’s purely transfers but I fancied having a go at pronouncing the Kazakstan teams 😂

Few teams from Uzbekistan today as well LOL.

I don’t see another league having a proper review until January is out the way but I could be wrong, swiki is such a mess with teams edited from every corner of the world it’s a nightmare to look through and pick out interesting edits at the minute.

I think Netherlands will be reviewed soon as there have been quite a few players added to database from Eridivisie recently.

On 10/25/2016 at 5:12 AM, Sir Rahul said:

ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE

Tottenham:

Skipp +4 to 82

Parrott +1 to 78

Southampton:

Walker-Peters +3 to 86- +2 to 85

Arsenal:

Luiz -1 to 89- yes

Gabriel +1 to 88- yes

Holding +1 to 87- yes

Sokratis -1 to 88- -2 to 87

Smith-Rowe +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Aubameyang -1 to 93

Willian -1 to 90

Lacazette -1 to 90

Saka +2 to 88

Elneny +1 to 88

Cedric -1 to 88

Ozil -1 to 88

Maitland-Niles +1 to 87

Nketiah +2 to 85

Willock +1 to 85

Nelson +1 to 84

Runarsson +1 to 84

Balogun +3 to 73

Tierney +1 to 90

Mustafi -1 to 87

Ballard +2 to 75

John-Jules +3 to 73

Coyle +3 to 73

Smith +3 to 73

McGuinness +3 to 73

Clarke +3 to 68

Aston Villa:

Martinez +2 to 88- yes

Mings +1 to 88- yes

Watkins +2 to 87- yes

Targett +2 to 87- yes

Ramsey +3 to 76- yes

Luiz +1 to 88- +2 to 89

McGinn +1 to 88- +2 to 89

Konsa +2 to 86- +3 to 87

Cash +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Hause +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Heaton -1 to 86

Kalinic -2 to 83

Grealish +1 to 91

El Ghazi +1 to 87

Barry +5 to 70

Leeds:

Davis +3 to 73- yes

Greenwood +5 to 70

Nice review for Villa today! Arsenal defence done too. 

3 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Romain FAIVRE sell now I assume? his 23rd birthday may well negate any +1/2 that he might get is his team hold/improve their position?

Mahdi camara same question roughly same scenario. I am in game world where a "cap" is being applied to stop hoarding, so I have a few like this that may rise but are they going to be worth keeping?

42 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I think Netherlands will be reviewed soon as there have been quite a few players added to database from Eridivisie recently.

I hope you’re right, it’s a nightmare scrolling through 20 pages of edits with teams from all over the world.

3 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Romain FAIVRE sell now I assume? his 23rd birthday may well negate any +1/2 that he might get is his team hold/improve their position?

Keep, I think he will move in the summer already been linked with clubs such as Man United and PSG.

15 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Agreed glad he is not going to Saudi! Sevilla get another mercurial Argentinian talent to replace Ever Banega (not same position but terms of skill)

13 hours ago, Ski13th said:

Calabria + Demiral for Dest. Thoughts?

Duo

13 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Poor Frank, even though I was surprised, it was probably just a matter of time. Tuchel has a history of conflict with boards at his clubs, so I'm sure everything will be rosy at Chelsea. 😂😉

Looking forward to it!

5 hours ago, Baller said:

Mane (theirs) for Muller & Reus . What’s your views? Thank you 

Duo

5 hours ago, russj said:

Villa have done well this year but some of those ratings are too generous. A lot of the same players were very bad last season 

Agreed mate

4 hours ago, Ben C said:

Actually think they did a good job of the Villa review. Still reeling at Smith Rowe to 83 and not Silva 😂

ESR had a bigger role at Arsenal than Silva at Wolves 

4 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Good rise for Grealish. Kyle Walker Peters for a measley +2 85 is just inconsistent and unreasonable when SM have been so generous for other leagues 🤔

Agreed about KWP

4 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Happy about that. Made sense for him to rise after Coady did - similar importance to respective sides, higher in the league by five points.

As for Reguilon being much better and it being a travesty if both rose, statistically in the league this season Tierney has provided 1.3 key passes per 90 minutes compared to 0.8 for Reguilon (despite Tierney playing nearly half the time at CB). If not for the finishing ability of some of his teammates, his assist tally would be higher.

I suppose so

4 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Martinez 88 . Now let's see what they will give mendy .

With grealish going to 91 today playing for Villa , I think we can say that we have seen it all . :)

Hahah

4 hours ago, lemontrees said:

Not much for Crystal Palace yesterday and nothing today. Is that likely to be it finished or do you think they'll come back to them?

Done for now. Maybe they want to see where the players end up in the summer - because most of that squad are out of contract

4 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Emmanuel dennis transfer to fc koln today . Good/bad ? Thoughts ?

I think so - though from an SM pov he may be stuck at 87 for a while

5 hours ago, spark said:

What do we think to Stones going back up now he is playing regular at City?

Yeah I think so too

5 hours ago, Patron said:

Albert Sambi Lokonga (Anderlecht) should get +3 to 85 on Belgium review, right? What is your opinion about his potencial? Can he be a top player on a top 5 league? 

Yes, and not sure

4 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Surely Castagne will get a +1, Belgian international, played great this season and a key player for Leicester 

Possible yes

4 hours ago, TomDeakin said:

Sell Lenglet for Dias?

I have Van Dijk, De Ligt and Upamecano as well

Yep get Dias

4 hours ago, Lost soul said:

M. Diaby, J. David, J. Kluviert, M. Cunha

Uhhh, not too sure

3 hours ago, Toby S said:

Guessing Saka upgrade and Auba downgrade is tomorrow (pls SM don't downgrade Auba until the summer I beg you)

I hope so

3 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Ok, partey lost his RB position. Not surprised but he is my first choice RB for my team. Now I have surplus CM.

Who would you get rid between Partey, Parejo, and Luis Alberto?

Do you think everyone safe? Parejo the oldest but Villareal is playing well compared the other 2

I'll get rid of Parejo given their squad cap is lower than Arsenal, and he is older too

3 hours ago, JJH4rman said:

Tammy or Goes Rodrygo? Will Tammy get 90?

Rodryg

Let's see what role Abraham has under Tuchel (will he play alongside Werner?)_

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Frank Lampard speaking to Skysports news after his dismissal.

John Terry really is a great friend 😂

AB69B0FE-A452-493D-AFBC-208DDE1F07C5.thumb.jpeg.fcd233fc6f759a91e77f0cd5b4ea9364.jpeg

If they are breathless they better go get a Covid test done! 😂

3 hours ago, Danilo said:

I can buy 2 of these 3 players. Mukiele, Cancelo and Bellerin. who do you recommend?

Mukiele and Cancelo

2 hours ago, Tibi said:

Just a question,

If there are 2 or more accepted bids for one player, all bids having the same amount of money, how the winner will be chosen?

Or it's just random?

Random 

2 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

I wonder how WestHam review will go.

Bowen +1

Soucek +1/2. 88 seems more likely

Benrahma +1

Ogbonna +1 - Been one of our key players and the reason we're doing so well 

Dawson 0/+1 . Played well in every game , conceding only 1 goal . I think he will stay

Coufal +1/2 

Cresswell- think he will stay.

Antonio - Stay, despite being the key man in the way we play

Agreed with most, Ogbonna may get missed out due to age, Cresswell got position change today so won't be rising either

2 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Shaw and Reguilon will both rise. Both Justin and Targett will likely rise to 88/89 respectively by the end of the season - need to take into context that they both started the season at a much lower rating. They'll get their deserved ratings in due course.

Tierney along with Saka, Aubameyang and Smith Rowe have contributed massively to Arsenal's good run of form of late. They missed Tierney for the draw against Crystal Palace and all four players for the defeat to Southampton in the cup.

Shaw has to rise

46 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Keep

28 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

Is Marcos Llorente worth keeping?

Keep

On 7/15/2020 at 3:57 PM, Solarized said:

Jeremie Frimpong, Celtic RB. Won young player of the year. Currently only ranked 70 and 19 years old.

Leaving Celtic. Apparently to Bayer Leverkusen for something around £10m. Certainly wouldn’t be improving under Neil Lennon.

all kicking off in one of my worlds. the following are all on level 5 which ones are worth "going all in on" ie max cash value.

K Coman

T Meunier

A Rebic

Aherrera

J Correa

All are younger and at least same level as my existing players but wont have enough to get them all especially if I have to max out. Its a ful game world so expecting lots of interest. Coman stands out to me , but Meunier is at the same club so might not get many bids.

43 minutes ago, Solarized said:

Leaving Celtic. Apparently to Bayer Leverkusen for something around £10m. Certainly wouldn’t be improving under Neil Lennon.

Bit weird given Leverkusen signed Fosu-Mensah as well and it feels like they'd still be playing one of the Bender brothers at RB when they turn 40.

Unlikely but I hope he gets a small increase when the move happens. Been ages since he last reviewed and he was a constant starter for Celtic so 80 is a bit low, despite how bad their season has gone.