Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, Jose7 said:

Is Marcos Llorente worth keeping?

Yeah could still rise to 91 in the summer

24 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

all kicking off in one of my worlds. the following are all on level 5 which ones are worth "going all in on" ie max cash value.

K Coman

T Meunier

A Rebic

Aherrera

J Correa

All are younger and at least same level as my existing players but wont have enough to get them all especially if I have to max out. Its a ful game world so expecting lots of interest. Coman stands out to me , but Meunier is at the same club so might not get many bids.

Kingsley Coman is the one you want definitely.

Just now, Damien1990 said:

Bit weird given Leverkusen signed Fosu-Mensah as well and it feels like they'd still be playing one of the Bender brothers at RB when they turn 40.

Unlikely but I hope he gets a small increase when the move happens. Been ages since he last reviewed and he was a constant starter for Celtic so 80 is a bit low, despite how bad their season has gone.

Both Benders are retiring at the end of the season 😊

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/bayer-leverkusen-twins-lars-and-sven-bender-to-retire-14030

52 minutes ago, Solarized said:

Leaving Celtic. Apparently to Bayer Leverkusen for something around £10m. Certainly wouldn’t be improving under Neil Lennon.

Like Damien said, that would be weird given they just signed Fosu-Mensah 

28 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

all kicking off in one of my worlds. the following are all on level 5 which ones are worth "going all in on" ie max cash value.

K Coman

T Meunier

A Rebic

Aherrera

J Correa

All are younger and at least same level as my existing players but wont have enough to get them all especially if I have to max out. Its a ful game world so expecting lots of interest. Coman stands out to me , but Meunier is at the same club so might not get many bids.

Coman

3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Wow just learned of this. Two solid 90-rated players in SM. Surprised they're retiring so early, but I guess the injury issues are fair.

Like Schurrle, seems like Germans are happy to pull plug on their career much more earlier. 

The Athletic report :-

"Leeds United have struck a major new investment deal with the San Francisco 49ers, increasing the 49ers’ stake in the club to 37 per cent, reports Phil Hay. The deal, which comes after several months of discussions, marks a big leap in the 49ers’ equity at Elland Road following their initial purchase of just over 10 per cent of Leeds in 2018."

This deal has been expected since promotion, nothing but the price per share was in any doubt. They will also be involved in new stadium planning as they have recent experience of  a massive build of their own stadium complex.

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Romain FAIVRE sell now I assume? his 23rd birthday may well negate any +1/2 that he might get is his team hold/improve their position?

Yes and Leeds have targeted him for some time too.

Romain Faivre Brest  13th 34.6% 2 85
2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Mahdi camara same question roughly same scenario. I am in game world where a "cap" is being applied to stop hoarding, so I have a few like this that may rise but are they going to be worth keeping?

He is also a keep for me at 83 rated he has a fair way to go yet. 

He is a keep +2 to 85, Up to date as of 24Jan21:-

Mahdi Camara SaintEtiene16th 34.3% 2 85

Ran it specially for u and myself actually, SW19  I'll go back and update Faivre too 😀

2 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Is Marcos Llorente worth keeping?

Yes if he keeps up how he and Atletico are doing he has a good chance of 91

Update for Premiership Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227, 1236, 1239, 1240,NEW SEASON 1294 1303, 1307, 1309Prem , 1311P, 1316P  1318P, 1321P,  1323P, 1327Milan,  1355P 1361P 1365P 1368P 1370P 1371P 1376P  1378P 1380Germany  1384Ger(2)1389Ger 1394Italy 1396Prem 1398P  1405Pr 1406pr 1411pr 1414pr , 1419pr  1423Italy1425 Italy 1427 It, 1431 Italy, 1433Spain, 1435Spain, 1437Spain, 1439Spain,, 1441Spain, 1448 Prem, 1449 Prem 1452 Prem 1455 Prem1458 Prem, 1461 Prem 1464 Prem 1466 Prem 1469 Prem     Be careful of the reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Sp-Shet-Predi-Prem-Man-C1.png

Sorry I didn't manage Both Manchesters today. Hope I don't get caught out tomorrow by SM going all the way through to 1st place tomorrow or Wednesday but will upload United as soon as I get it done tomorrow early.

Have added John Stones and think he has an outside chance of a 91, but probably won't get it until May Review.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

In my recent game, 3 of my players picked up injuries: one picked up a torn hamstring and the other two got a (minor) head injury. The opposition played hard tackles, very attacking, pressing fast and all over the pitch for the whole game. Could that be the reason why my 3 players picked up the injuries? And has anyone experienced anything similar? 

The two head injuries: maybe Zidane had something to do with it. ☺

Edited by Milanista1
Re-post/Rephrase - it was missed due to the sea of questions/responses on here.

48 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Rank Firmino, Dybala, Rashford, Hazard?

I'd say Rashford (being the youngest and already at 92), then it's kinda close between Dybala and Firmino. Dybala just edges it with the age difference and how out of form Firmino is, so have to consider Juve or Liverpool. Then Hazard, being the oldest, having injuries and how SM treats older players who don't perform at consistent high standards. Wouldn't have thought I'd ever pick Firmino over Hazard, but here we are.

11 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

In my recent game 3 of my players picked up injuries: one picked up a torn hamstring and the other two got a (minor) head injury. The opposition played hard tackles, very attacking, pressing fast and all over the pitch for the whole game. Could that be the reason why my 3 players picked up the injuries? And has anyone experienced anything similar? 

The two head injuries: maybe Zidane had something to do with it. ☺

Yeah it's probably the hard tackles. Then again this could happen even against unmanaged clubs that don't play hard tackles. I hate when SM's simulation makes multiple players out injured from one game. I hope this is something they address, like concerns, when they make changes 20 years from now. 😀

Tomas soucek has to be the most underrated player around. 87 and predicted to rise to 88. CDM with 9 goals since feb 2020. If you take Bruno Fernandes penalties away he’s only scored 10 goals. Soucek at a top 4 club would be polishing his Golden boot whilst working out where to put his Ballon d’or.

Started playing sm a few days ago after quiting in May. I left mainly because I was losing interest in the game. Come back to see them adding Ellis Simms almost 2 years since I first posted about him. He made his league debut for Blackpool as a sub not long after being added today and scored 2 goals in 3 minutes😊

He only just turned 20 this month and is on loan from Everton. 

Lewis Gibson, Branthwaite and Ellis Simms are the 3 Everton youngsters I'm most excited about. Gibson(20) has been unlucky with injuries first half of the season but just came back. He's on loan at Reading who are 5th in the championship, the managers rates him. 

Branthwaite is 18 and highly rated by Ancelotti, he was moved out on loan to Blackburn Rovers in the championship and almost got man of the match on his debut v Stoke. Out of the 3 he's the most likely to break into the Everton first 11 over the next few years

21 hours ago, Ski13th said:

Calabria + Demiral for Dest. Thoughts?

13 hours ago, Baller said:

Mane (theirs) for Muller & Reus . What’s your views? Thank you 

Your better of with Mane for the long run.🏃 Although if squad depth is important and it's a very competitive GW then keep your duo. 

12 hours ago, spark said:

What do we think to Stones going back up now he is playing regular at City?

Possible in the Summer, yet it wouldn't be a surprise if it happens well before that. 

11 hours ago, TomDeakin said:

Sell Lenglet for Dias?

I have Van Dijk, De Ligt and Upamecano as well

11 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Ok, partey lost his RB position. Not surprised but he is my first choice RB for my team. Now I have surplus CM.

Who would you get rid between Partey, Parejo, and Luis Alberto?

Do you think everyone safe? Parejo the oldest but Villareal is playing well compared the other 2

The other 2 should be safe (for now). 

10 hours ago, Danilo said:

I can buy 2 of these 3 players. Mukiele, Cancelo and Bellerin. who do you recommend?

7 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Is Marcos Llorente worth keeping? Yes!

2 hours ago, Janao said:

hi, what do y think about sell Jack Grealish and buy Florian Neuhaus as first team AMC 

It has to be Jack Grealish - 🤫another rise coming in the summer. 🤐

18 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

Started playing sm a few days ago after quiting in May. I left mainly because I was losing interest in the game. Come back to see them adding Ellis Simms almost 2 years since I first posted about him. He made his league debut for Blackpool as a sub not long after being added today and scored 2 goals in 3 minutes😊

He only just turned 20 this month and is on loan from Everton. 

Lewis Gibson, Branthwaite and Ellis Simms are the 3 Everton youngsters I'm most excited about. Gibson(20) has been unlucky with injuries first half of the season but just came back. He's on loan at Reading who are 5th in the championship, the managers rates him. 

Branthwaite is 18 and highly rated by Ancelotti, he was moved out on loan to Blackburn Rovers in the championship and almost got man of the match on his debut v Stoke. Out of the 3 he's the most likely to break into the Everton first 11 over the next few years

Welcome back! It's great to know you are well.

The Liverpool fans on here have really missed your input.

😀 It's great to see Everton doing so well under Carlo, and more youngsters coming through at Everton. 👍

Edited by Milanista1

24 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Welcome back! It's great to know you are well.

The Liverpool fans on here have really missed your input.

😀 It's great to see Everton doing so well under Carlo, and more youngsters coming through at Everton. 👍

Thanks glad to be back(: They've also missed Salah, Firmino and Manes input this season so are probably quieter if I was to guess😅

Saw that a few of them got really upset at digne getting 91 rated. He's statistically been the best prem leftback 2 years running and has 5 assists in 9 games this season in the league. Robertson has 5 in 19

😅

Edited to add a few things since my phone ran out of battery. I'm really happy with how the teams changed under Ancelotti in such a short time especially Keane and Iwobi. I always expected Rodriguez to perform at a high level based on how he was for Bayern and Real Madrid under Ancelotti, even then he's still outperformed my expectations. Keanes suffered alot due to mental health problems over his career, Ancelotti has turned him into one of the best defenders in Europe let alone England. Iwobi is really starting to shine not only having Ancelotti to manage him but James Rodriguez to learn off. Our fans turned on Iwobi before he had even played his first game forgetting he was 23 when he debuted and moving from a team he had been playing for since youth levels. He's showing that he's really talented and versatile. He's played at least 6 different positions this season, from wingback to striker. 

We haven't actually had alot of youth breakthrough, Small and another youngster made there debuts a few days ago but Gordons is only the real one who's played in the league aged under 22. Nkounkou has played alot in the cups and looked brilliant but hasn't played in the league. Not counting Godfrey since he was bought after already playing well in the prem. The fact Godfrey was our most expensive signing in summer when we also signed Allan, Doucoure (who have both been insane) and James (who was on a free!) is really smart business. Apparently we're favourites to sign that 19 year old Bayern attacker as well

Edited by RobboEFC
Added more since phone ran out of battery

8 hours ago, Solarized said:

Leaving Celtic. Apparently to Bayer Leverkusen for something around £10m. Certainly wouldn’t be improving under Neil Lennon.

I'm surprised to see him go for so much based on how he has played this season. He looked really good last season going forward in particular. This season he has been caught out too often defensively and seems to have regressed going forward.

Good bit of business for Celtic when you consider their initial outlay on him.

11 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

@Milanista1Can't believe the ref gave Inter Milan that penalty. It was clearly a dive from Barella, you can see it in slow-mo. If AC Milan held for longer they should've won.

Highlight of the match was Lukaku and Zlatan fighting before half-time.

Hi mate, I usually don't get into this kind of arguments, but I reckon you urgently need a pair of glasses. 🤓

Besides the crystal-clear penalty, I don't know what match you saw, but I saw one with a team having 68% of ball possession, with 26 shoots (14 on target) against 4(1). It could easily have ended 4-1 or 5-1 and no Milanista could have complained.

I might be biased - being an Interista - but the match was totally one-sided, even before the big-mouth-bigger-ego Zlatan was sent off.

Peace. ✌

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-26 at 22.46.31.jpeg

54 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

@Milanista1Can't believe the ref gave Inter Milan that penalty. It was clearly a dive from Barella, you can see it in slow-mo. If AC Milan held for longer they should've won.

Highlight of the match was Lukaku and Zlatan fighting before half-time.

It was 12 v 10 for the majority of the game! The referre's in Italy are some of the worst i've ever seen. Helped to screwed us over again! 😠

https://images.app.goo.gl/4uzhLF4Xx6bM2cDg8

Romulu Crybabylu trying to kiss 😘 Zlatan Ibrahimovic's forehead. 

28 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mate, I usually don't get into this kind of arguments, but I reckon you urgently need a pair of glasses. 🤓

Besides the crystal-clear penalty, I don't know what match you saw, but I saw one with a team having 68% of ball possession, with 26 shoots (14 on target) against 4(1). It could easily have ended 4-1 or 5-1 and no Milanista could have complained.

I might be biased - being an Interista - but the match was totally one-sided, even before the big-mouth-bigger-ego Zlatan was sent off.

Peace. ✌

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-26 at 22.46.31.jpeg

Could, would or should have scored more... Fact is - you didn't take your chances, and we defended well enough to keep you out for most of the game, even though the ref Valeri was your 12th man.

I saw 🤓 and heard your 🐘 running his mouth quite vocally as the players were leaving the pitch at half time (it was red card worthy), yet before that he tried to pick a fight  Romagnoli, then (met his match) went toe to toe with Ibra, he realised Ibra is a man of steel and thus couldn't do anything except try to kiss his forehead... 

The "great champion" walked calmly off the pitch, whilst your big piagnucolone start sulking. 😀