Rahul W's rating predictions

18 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Could, would or should have scored more... Fact is - you didn't take your chances, and we defended well enough to keep you out for most of the game, even though the ref Valeri was your 12th man.

I saw 🤓 and heard your 🐘 running his mouth quite vocally as the players were leaving the pitch at half time (it was red card worthy), yet before that he tried to pick a fight  Romagnoli, then (met his match) went toe to toe with Ibra, he realised Ibra is a man of steel and thus couldn't do anything except try to kiss his forehead... 

The "great champion" walked calmly off the pitch, whilst your big piagnucolone start sulking. 😀

Mate, I refuse to pick a fight! But seriously, the referee... He even got injured and was subbed at minute 75', so both referees were against Bilan? :D

In general, Lukaku seems to be a very peaceful guy, so there must have been a reason for him to be so pissed off. I guess he was quite vocal because the old man insulted him and ran off to the locker room like a scared rabbit. It took ten guys to stop Romelu from sending him straight to the geriatric ward. Not a pretty sight, but they both got a yellow card, which I think is fair.

And then the "great champion" was the one to deservedly leave his team with one less, while the "piagnucolone" carried his to victory. That's the difference between Big Rom and big mouth. ;) 

Peace, love and triplete! ✌❤🏆

• Replies 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, russj said:

Which of these would be the best short and long term buy for a DMC or MC? 

Bennacer, Kessie, Aouar, Locatelli, Amiri, Llorente, Hojbjerg, Odegaard, Sensi, Merino Tielemans and Maddison. Unlikely to get either Leicester player 

Or Fred 

SWIKI REPORT (27/01/21)

6 pages today and maybe the Eredivisie is the next league to be reviewed, props to Jaybee who has thought this for the last few days. Not so many edits but I can confirm that many of the edits are not transfer related which is a good sign.

For example Tommy St.Jago was among the edits, a player who is in for a decent rise and a good pick up at 600k. Prediction 76->80.

Others worth mentioning are Owen Wijndal, Brian Brobbey and Jan Paul Van Hecke all of which could see a rise.

Anyway let’s get into it....

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 

Tottenham Hotspur - 3
Liverpool - 1
Everton - 1
Leicester City - 2
Manchester City - 1
Aston Villa - 1
Chelsea - 1
Fulham - 1

Holland 🇳🇱 

PSV - 3
Ajax - 5
ADO Den Haag - 2
Willem II - 2
AZ Alkmaar - 2
FC Utrecht - 1
Fortuna Sittard - 2
PEC Zwolle - 1
FC Emmen - 2
FC Twente - 1
VVV Venlo - 1
RKC Waalwijk - 2

Mexico 🇲🇽 

Correcaminos UAT - 4
Guadalajara - 1
Deportivo Cuenca - 2
Dorados De Sinaloa - 5
Mineros De Zacatecas - 2
Atletico San Luis - 1

Brazil 🇧🇷 

Palmeiras - 3
Botafogo FR - 2 

Transfer news

Emmanuel Dennis - FC Koln
Kevin Lasagna - Hellas Verona (Loan with obligation to buy for around 9 million which seems very expensive for a type of food, although I do love a lasagne 😊)

Thanks for reading

Cheers Kieran 😊

4 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Mate, I refuse to pick a fight! But seriously, the referee... He even got injured and was subbed at minute 75', so both referees were against Bilan? :D

In general, Lukaku seems to be a very peaceful guy, so there must have been a reason for him to be so pissed off. I guess he was quite vocal because the old man insulted him and ran off to the locker room like a scared rabbit. It took ten guys to stop Romelu from sending him straight to the geriatric ward. Not a pretty sight, but they both got a yellow card, which I think is fair.

And then the "great champion" was the one to deservedly leave his team with one less, while the "piagnucolone" carried his to victory. That's the difference between Big Rom and big mouth. ;) 

Peace, love and triplete! ✌❤🏆

Man, Big Rom's Voodoo definitely worked tonight.

Big mouth get red-carded, he scored a goal, and Eriksen magically scored freekicks 🤣

IMO, the penalty was light and somewhat harsh though, but since VAR begun the ref has been giving them. But Milan fans shouldn't complain as they already receive those calls quite a few times already this season.

17 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Griezmann gets a -1, but Auba doesn't drop?!!  

What a joke

3 minutes ago, Ben C said:

Ward Prowse with a well deserved 90! Definitely think SM have done a much better job of the top half teams in EPL

Apart from Aubameyang, as Lost Soul put how does Griezmann drop but Aubameyang doesn’t??!

Griezmann has been better than Auba this season and this review is based on this season not last season.

2 hours ago, russj said:

Which of these would be the best short and long term buy for a DMC or MC? 

Bennacer, Kessie, Aouar, Locatelli, Amiri, Llorente, Hojbjerg, Odegaard, Sensi, Merino Tielemans and Maddison. Unlikely to get either Leicester player 

A lot to choose from, I would probably say Bennacer but it’s difficult.

23 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Griezmann didn't perform for 1.5-2 seasons. Auba didn't perform for 2-4 months. 

Griezmann is younger and also, he should've probably dropped last summer. It looks odd now that he has been performing well for the last few months. I'm okay with Grizzy dropping but with Auba escaping an obvious drop, looks like SM are making the same mistake again. Auba will probably drop next review, regardless of how he performs a few months before it.

Would prefer if the review is based on the players' performance since the last review, and not on how they performed a year before that?

5 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Griezmann is younger and also, he should've probably dropped last summer. It looks odd now that he has been performing well for the last few months. I'm okay with Grizzy dropping but with Auba escaping an obvious drop, looks like SM are making the same mistake again. Auba will probably drop next review, regardless of how he performs a few months before it.

Would prefer if the review is based on the players' performance since the last review, and not on how they performed a year before that?

There should always be a period of leniency/tolerance with higher rating players. Just because Auba didn't perform well for few months doesn't mean he has become a bad player. 

Hazard and Griezmann got almost two seasons to turn things around. 

Regarding the age factor I will mention two things - 

(1) Due to age Auba might not get two seasons but only 1 to turn things around.

(2) Then again SM are changing there thinking concerning the age of the players.  

Very happy Auba didn't drop for the sake of my SM team. However, I really do hope he's doing alright and getting the support he needs given he's having time off for personal reasons...this pandemic has been difficult for almost everyone, and I think a lot of people forget footballers are human too.

Saka to 88 is a nice upgrade - he's been a shining star for arsenal and looking good for England.

13 hours ago, T&T said:

Tomas soucek has to be the most underrated player around. 87 and predicted to rise to 88. CDM with 9 goals since feb 2020. If you take Bruno Fernandes penalties away he’s only scored 10 goals. Soucek at a top 4 club would be polishing his Golden boot whilst working out where to put his Ballon d’or.

fpl legend

13 hours ago, T&T said:

Tomas soucek has to be the most underrated player around. 87 and predicted to rise to 88. CDM with 9 goals since feb 2020. If you take Bruno Fernandes penalties away he’s only scored 10 goals. Soucek at a top 4 club would be polishing his Golden boot whilst working out where to put his Ballon d’or.

We're top 4 😏

I don't really see how Michael Obafemi got a rise to 82, after 19 minutes of football this season, but we'll take it. Probably what he deserved last season.

Quick question on Lukas Nmecha, who's due a rating increase as a Man. City loanee but hasn't been covered much on here. What are we expecting for him? 1789 minutes for Anderlecht, and 12 goals. Third top scorer in the league behind Thomas Henry & Paul Onuachu. What are expecting for him, 84/85?

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

What a joke

Apart from Aubameyang, as Lost Soul put how does Griezmann drop but Aubameyang doesn’t??!

Griezmann has been better than Auba this season and this review is based on this season not last season.

He should have dropped but I think the rest they got right.

26 minutes ago, swanseajack said:

I don't really see how Michael Obafemi got a rise to 82, after 19 minutes of football this season, but we'll take it. Probably what he deserved last season.

Quick question on Lukas Nmecha, who's due a rating increase as a Man. City loanee but hasn't been covered much on here. What are we expecting for him? 1789 minutes for Anderlecht, and 12 goals. Third top scorer in the league behind Thomas Henry & Paul Onuachu. What are expecting for him, 84/85?

Obafemi annoyed me Silva doesn’t rise to 82/3 but he does?

Ive got Nmecha down for +3 based on minutes and goals so far.

33 minutes ago, Buka said:

Fabinho, Niguez and Bruno 

Who should i sell? 

I'd say Niguez only because he hasn't gotten as many minutes this season as Fabinho...Atleti are top of La Liga though...I really wouldn't sell any if i didnt have to.

Bruno will reach 94, Fabinho might reach 94 one day and Saul may do too, is there anyone else you can sell :D 

6 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

If Aubameyang is 94 Vardy should be 95 😁. No but seriously we need a +1 for Vardy, even if he is 50 yrs old. Come on SM 😝

I fully agree Vardy should get a +1, been saying this for the past year haha