Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Jose7 said:

Will Mason Mounts value stay the same? He’s already worth 20m

Also still a good chance Jordan Henderson will get a +1, even with his injuries this season & Liverpools poor form ?

Should stay at 20 million.

Dani Olmo is 90 rated 22 years old and is 20 million also likewise Martin Odegaard.

Henderson deserves 93

1 hour ago, swanseajack said:

I don't really see how Michael Obafemi got a rise to 82, after 19 minutes of football this season, but we'll take it. Probably what he deserved last season.

Quick question on Lukas Nmecha, who's due a rating increase as a Man. City loanee but hasn't been covered much on here. What are we expecting for him? 1789 minutes for Anderlecht, and 12 goals. Third top scorer in the league behind Thomas Henry & Paul Onuachu. What are expecting for him, 84/85?

Lukas Nmecha +3 in my opinion.

54 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

best to wait in a five way max cash bid for coman OR

two way bid (probably max cash) for Meunier???

both level five concerns at the same team.

thanks

Coman for me, you might just win the jackpot 😊

53 minutes ago, Buka said:

Fabinho, Niguez and Bruno 

Who should i sell? 

Sell Niguez all the way. Fabinho warrants 94 in my opinion and he’s very good in SM because he can play multiple positions, in a way Fabinho is underrated.

As for Bruno, well he’s just Bruno. Best signing United have made in recent times without a doubt.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

8 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Mate, I refuse to pick a fight! But seriously, the referee... He even got injured and was subbed at minute 75', so both referees were against Bilan? :D

In general, Lukaku seems to be a very peaceful guy, so there must have been a reason for him to be so pissed off. I guess he was quite vocal because the old man insulted him and ran off to the locker room like a scared rabbit. It took ten guys to stop Romelu from sending him straight to the geriatric ward. Not a pretty sight, but they both got a yellow card, which I think is fair.

And then the "great champion" was the one to deservedly leave his team with one less, while the "piagnucolone" carried his to victory. That's the difference between Big Rom and big mouth. ;) 

Peace, love and triplete! ✌❤🏆

Yet I remember Mourinho even calling Lusulku a big baby at one point. 😀

I can completely understand you backing your side and your referee. 😊 Forza Milan. ❤🖤

54 minutes ago, Toby S said:

I'd say Niguez only because he hasn't gotten as many minutes this season as Fabinho...Atleti are top of La Liga though...I really wouldn't sell any if i didnt have to.

Bruno will reach 94, Fabinho might reach 94 one day and Saul may do too, is there anyone else you can sell :D 

😅😅 Nah, I don't have anyone else to sell. My Midfield is stacked up 😅

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (27/01/21)

6 pages today and maybe the Eredivisie is the next league to be reviewed, props to Jaybee who has thought this for the last few days. Not so many edits but I can confirm that many of the edits are not transfer related which is a good sign.

For example Tommy St.Jago was among the edits, a player who is in for a decent rise and a good pick up at 600k. Prediction 76->80.

Others worth mentioning are Owen Wijndal, Brian Brobbey and Jan Paul Van Hecke all of which could see a rise.

Anyway let’s get into it....

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 

Tottenham Hotspur - 3
Liverpool - 1
Everton - 1
Leicester City - 2
Manchester City - 1
Aston Villa - 1
Chelsea - 1
Fulham - 1

Holland 🇳🇱 

PSV - 3
Ajax - 5
ADO Den Haag - 2
Willem II - 2
AZ Alkmaar - 2
FC Utrecht - 1
Fortuna Sittard - 2
PEC Zwolle - 1
FC Emmen - 2
FC Twente - 1
VVV Venlo - 1
RKC Waalwijk - 2

Mexico 🇲🇽 

Correcaminos UAT - 4
Guadalajara - 1
Deportivo Cuenca - 2
Dorados De Sinaloa - 5
Mineros De Zacatecas - 2
Atletico San Luis - 1

Brazil 🇧🇷 

Palmeiras - 3
Botafogo FR - 2 

Transfer news

Emmanuel Dennis - FC Koln
Kevin Lasagna - Hellas Verona (Loan with obligation to buy for around 9 million which seems very expensive for a type of food, although I do love a lasagne 😊)

Thanks for reading

Cheers Kieran 😊

Mmmmhhh it's usually April time and 12months. If we do get a FULL REVIEW & it's a good one, then we have to admit SM is improving!

1 hour ago, Buka said:

Who should i sell? 

Agree Nig has lack of minutes. The other 2 clubs are totally dependent on Fab and Brun!

2 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Also still a good chance Jordan Henderson will get a +1, even with his injuries this season & Liverpools poor form ?

I think so and Lampard won't be on the phone to SM saying he's so terrific anymore 😀

Jordan deserved it last time & SM have been all about catching up from previous ones so YES PLEASE SM!

1 hour ago, Toby S said:

I'd say Niguez only because he hasn't gotten as many minutes this season as Fabinho...Atleti are top of La Liga though...I really wouldn't sell any if i didnt have to.

Bruno will reach 94, Fabinho might reach 94 one day and Saul may do too, is there anyone else you can sell :D 

I fully agree Vardy should get a +1, been saying this for the past year haha

Totally agree with your analysis & Vardy is such a great threat he should be worthy of +1

On 10/25/2016 at 5:12 AM, Sir Rahul said:

ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE

Leicester:

Barnes +1 to 89- yes

Tielemans +1 to 91

Mendy +1 to 88

Fuchs +1 to 87

Slimani -1 to 87

Fofana +4 to 86

Justin +3 to 86

Thomas +4 to 80

Liverpool:

Henderson +1 to 93

Jota +1 to 90

Jones +4 to 84

Neco Williams +2 to 82

Kelleher +4 to 80

Phillips +2 to 80

Rhys Williams +5 to 78

Cain +5 to 70

Clarkson +5 to 70

Elliott +6 to 82

Tottenham:

Hojbjerg +1 to 90- yes

Reguilon +1 to 90- yes

Son +1 to 94

Alli -1 to 91

Dier +1 to 90

Davies +1 to 90

Rose -1 to 87

Rodon +2 to 84

Tanganga +2 to 82

White +3 to 70

Skipp +4 to 82

Parrott +1 to 78

Everton:

Godfrey +1 to 87- yes

Keane +1 to 90

Calvert-Lewin +1 to 90

Pickford -1 to 89

Olsen -1 to 87

Kenny +1 to 86

Gordon +2 to 80

Nkounkou +7 to 77

Chelsea:

Drinkwater -1 to 85- yes

Zouma +1 to 90

Mount +1 to 90

Azpilicueta -1 to 90

Rudiger -1 to 90

Kepa -1 to 89

James +1 to 88

Mendy +1 to 88

Hudson-Odoi +1 to 88

Alonso -1 to 88

Caballero -2 to 83

Anjorin +2 to 75

Guehi +4 to 82

Ugbo +4 to 80

Broja +5 to 78

Maatsen +3 to 70

McCormick +3 to 70

West Ham:

Soucek +1 to 88- +2 to 89

Bowen +1 to 87- +2 to 88

Coufal +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Johnson +4 to 80- +2 to 78

Cresswell +1 to 88

Ogbonna +1 to 88

Balbuena +1 to 88

Akinola +3 to 68

Southampton:

Vestergaard +1 to 88- yes

McCarthy +1 to 87- yes

Armstrong +1 to 87- yes

Adams +3 to 86- yes

Djenepo +1 to 86- yes

Smallbone +2 to 78- yes

Tella +3 to 73- yes

Walker-Peters +3 to 86- +2 to 85

Romeu +1 to 88

Ward-Prowse +1 to 90

Bednarek +1 to 89

Obafemi +2 to 82

O'Connor +2 to 75

N'Lundulu +3 to 73

Vokins +3 to 73

Arsenal:

Willian -1 to 90- yes

Luiz -1 to 89- yes

Saka +2 to 88- yes

Gabriel +1 to 88- yes

Holding +1 to 87- yes

Nketiah +2 to 85- yes

Balogun +3 to 73- yes

Sokratis -1 to 88- -2 to 87

Smith-Rowe +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Aubameyang -1 to 93nope

Lacazette -1 to 90nope

Elneny +1 to 88- nope

Cedric -1 to 88- nope

Ozil -1 to 88- nope

Maitland-Niles +1 to 87nope

Willock +1 to 85nope

Nelson +1 to 84nope

Runarsson +1 to 84nope

Tierney +1 to 90

Pepe -1 to 90

Mustafi -1 to 87

Ballard +2 to 75

John-Jules +3 to 73

Coyle +3 to 73

Smith +3 to 73

McGuinness +3 to 73

Clarke +3 to 68

Arsenal: decent, Auba's 94 lives for another review, Cedric should have dropped imo. Laca's form picked up so his 91 is fine.

West Ham: pretty generous, nothing for the CBs tho lol

Soton: good review

One change for Leicester, Liverpool, Everton each, two for Spurs, 6 Chelsea loanees.

And Rukavina drops!

17 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rank Firmino, Dybala, Rashford, Hazard?

Marcus, Dybala, Firmino, Hazard

What a strange world we live in.

16 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

In my recent game 3 of my players picked up injuries: one picked up a torn hamstring and the other two got a (minor) head injury. The opposition played hard tackles, very attacking, pressing fast and all over the pitch for the whole game. Could that be the reason why my 3 players picked up the injuries? And has anyone experienced anything similar? 

The two head injuries: maybe Zidane had something to do with it. ☺

Not sure

15 hours ago, Janao said:

hi, what do y think about sell Jack Grealish and buy Florian Neuhaus as first team AMC 

Grealish >>

15 hours ago, T&T said:

Tomas soucek has to be the most underrated player around. 87 and predicted to rise to 88. CDM with 9 goals since feb 2020. If you take Bruno Fernandes penalties away he’s only scored 10 goals. Soucek at a top 4 club would be polishing his Golden boot whilst working out where to put his Ballon d’or.

Agreed, there you go, 89

Loves some potato too!

5 hours ago, russj said:

Which of these would be the best short and long term buy for a DMC or MC? 

Bennacer, Kessie, Aouar, Locatelli, Amiri, Llorente, Hojbjerg, Odegaard, Sensi, Merino Tielemans and Maddison. Unlikely to get either Leicester player 

Kessie would be good

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (27/01/21)

6 pages today and maybe the Eredivisie is the next league to be reviewed, props to Jaybee who has thought this for the last few days. Not so many edits but I can confirm that many of the edits are not transfer related which is a good sign.

For example Tommy St.Jago was among the edits, a player who is in for a decent rise and a good pick up at 600k. Prediction 76->80.

Others worth mentioning are Owen Wijndal, Brian Brobbey and Jan Paul Van Hecke all of which could see a rise.

Anyway let’s get into it....

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 

Tottenham Hotspur - 3
Liverpool - 1
Everton - 1
Leicester City - 2
Manchester City - 1
Aston Villa - 1
Chelsea - 1
Fulham - 1

Holland 🇳🇱 

PSV - 3
Ajax - 5
ADO Den Haag - 2
Willem II - 2
AZ Alkmaar - 2
FC Utrecht - 1
Fortuna Sittard - 2
PEC Zwolle - 1
FC Emmen - 2
FC Twente - 1
VVV Venlo - 1
RKC Waalwijk - 2

Mexico 🇲🇽 

Correcaminos UAT - 4
Guadalajara - 1
Deportivo Cuenca - 2
Dorados De Sinaloa - 5
Mineros De Zacatecas - 2
Atletico San Luis - 1

Brazil 🇧🇷 

Palmeiras - 3
Botafogo FR - 2 

Transfer news

Emmanuel Dennis - FC Koln
Kevin Lasagna - Hellas Verona (Loan with obligation to buy for around 9 million which seems very expensive for a type of food, although I do love a lasagne 😊)

Thanks for reading

Cheers Kieran 😊

Van Hecke rose on 24th

Good work mate. Now I'm hungry!

3 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Griezmann gets a -1, but Auba doesn't drop?!!  

Ah well

2 hours ago, Moranes said:

Son not 94!!!!🤔

Tomorrow

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Tomorrow.

Good to see Kane get CAM position, becomes a much better option in SM.

Good change 

2 hours ago, Ski13th said:

-1 for Nicolas Pepe is harsh considering how long others seem to get before SM drop them

Something I posted about some time ago, I think it is fair

2 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Griezmann is younger and also, he should've probably dropped last summer. It looks odd now that he has been performing well for the last few months. I'm okay with Grizzy dropping but with Auba escaping an obvious drop, looks like SM are making the same mistake again. Auba will probably drop next review, regardless of how he performs a few months before it.

Would prefer if the review is based on the players' performance since the last review, and not on how they performed a year before that?

High rated players will be judged over a longer period of time, as they obviously have the skill

That said Auba should have dropped

2 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

fpl legend

Mate I benched him yesterday, first sub :(

2 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Not sure

Poor form may diminish his chances which would be sad for him

2 hours ago, swanseajack said:

I don't really see how Michael Obafemi got a rise to 82, after 19 minutes of football this season, but we'll take it. Probably what he deserved last season.

Quick question on Lukas Nmecha, who's due a rating increase as a Man. City loanee but hasn't been covered much on here. What are we expecting for him? 1789 minutes for Anderlecht, and 12 goals. Third top scorer in the league behind Thomas Henry & Paul Onuachu. What are expecting for him, 84/85?

Agreed

Yeah, around that

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

best to wait in a five way max cash bid for coman OR

two way bid (probably max cash) for Meunier???

both level five concerns at the same team.

thanks

Get Coman

1 hour ago, Buka said:

Who should i sell? 

(Better Call) Saul

Spreadsheet Results Premiership

Resul-Sp-Sh-Premie-Newc-Sh-USthptn1.png

Nicely placed rises at the top of these 3 tables, shows SM are not missing as much as they used to do, even tho Jamal Lewis was missed. It seems SM are harsh with lower clubs and generous to the higher placed which is at least the best way round to do it, generously with Djenepo and Obafame at Southampton.

Hope to have Manchester Utd done a bit earlier this afternoon, Cheers socca 😀

I reported a manager for having multiple teams (two) in a game world that I'm in. He cheats all the time with transfers. SM came back saying 'We have now investigated and taken action against these accounts.' 

Both teams still retain their managers, so does anyone know what action SM have taken? As their response is quite vague.

26 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I reported a manager for having multiple teams (two) in a game world that I'm in. He cheats all the time with transfers. SM came back saying 'We have now investigated and taken action against these accounts.' 

Both teams still retain their managers, so does anyone know what action SM have taken? As their response is quite vague.

I had exactly the same thing happen in my world, the transfers have not been reversed and both still playing! I guess they have reduced the manager rating but that doesnt hurt them

2 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I had exactly the same thing happen in my world, the transfers have not been reversed and both still playing! I guess they have reduced the manager rating but that doesnt hurt them

It's incredibly annoying. Managers cheating and even after being reported numerous times, SM lets them continue to get away with it.

30 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

SM simply do not care, nothing will get done about this unfortunately. I’ve played in game worlds where multiple managers have the same name.

More chance of winning the lottery than having 5 managers all with the same name who aren’t actually the same person 😂

8 minutes ago, Toby S said:

My outside predictions are Rodri 93 and Bruno 94 and a very outside one being Robbo 94 😝 

Would help me massively so I'm manifesting it so that SM do it!!

Nothing like making a prediction for the sake of your team 😉😂

Having said that I’m currently buying Rodri in one game world so would love it if he saw 93 😂

I know they've essentially jibbed off the update that was mooted for sm worlds, but are they now trying to get people to quit 'sm worlds' and go play their other sm game?? The lack of bids in gameworlds is an absolute disgrace! And getting worse and worse over time! No bids, no transfer activity and there's very little game to play!! bids trickling in. One gameworld i've had to wait nearly 3 weeks now for a bid on players!! Infuriating

35 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Are they done with West Ham or are there more tomorrow? Surely Ogbonna and Balbuena go to 88?

They are finished with West Ham, Ogbonna deserved 88.

14 minutes ago, Gumball said:

I know they've essentially jibbed off the update that was mooted for sm worlds, but are they now trying to get people to quit 'sm worlds' and go play their other sm game?? The lack of bids in gameworlds is an absolute disgrace! And getting worse and worse over time! No bids, no transfer activity and there's very little game to play!! bids trickling in. One gameworld i've had to wait nearly 3 weeks now for a bid on players!! Infuriating

Had the same problem having to wait weeks for bids. Had a manager quit last week with all the best players, couldn’t buy anyone though because I wasn’t able to create any funds through selling players 😂

BELARUS PREMIER LEAGUE

List of 81+ players:

Igor Stasevich (Shakhtyor) 84

Egor Filipenko (Shakhtyor) 84

Stanislav Dragun (BATE) 84

Igor Shi(t)ov (Dinamo Minsk) 84

Pavel Nekhajcik (BATE) 83

Maksim Bordachev (Torpedo Zhodino) 83

Yevhen Khacheridi (Dinamo Brest) 83 (-2, 25 Apr 2020)

Sergey Kislyak (Dinamo Minsk) 83

Sergey Chernik (Gorodeya) 83

Sergey Balanovich (Shakhtyor) 82

Nikita Korzun (Shakhtyor) 82

Nikola Antic (Shakhtyor) 82

Aleksandr Gutor (Shakhtyor) 82

Nikolay Signevich (BATE) 82

Maksim Skayvsh (BATE) 82

Nemanja Milic (BATE) 82

Boris Kopitovic (BATE) 82

Jakov Filipovic (BATE) 82

Aleksandar Filipovic (BATE) 82

Vitaly Ustinov (Torpedo Zhodino) 82

Sergey Krivets (Dinamo Brest) 82

Araujo Silas (Dinamo Minsk) 82

Artem Bykov (Dinamo Minsk) 82

Edgar Olekhnovich (Dinamo Minsk) 82

Evgeni Pomazun (Dinamo Minsk) 82

Dmitri Komarovski (Isloch) 82

Pavel Savitskiy (Rukh Brest) 82

Sergey Veremko (Minsk) 82

Junior Kabananga (Shakhtyor) 81

Aleksey Legchilin (Neman Grodno) 81

Aleksey Rios (Dinamo Minsk) 81

Vladyslav Nasibulin (Minsk) 81

llya Aleksevich (Minsk) 81

Vitaliy Gayduchik (Rukh Brest) 81 (+1, 22 Feb 2021)

Aleksandry Anyukevich (sk) 81

Vitali Trubilo (sky) 81

44 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Are they done with West Ham or are there more tomorrow? Surely Ogbonna and Balbuena go to 88?

Probably done, and yeah they deserved it

58 minutes ago, Toby S said:

My outside predictions are Rodri 93 and Bruno 94 and a very outside one being Robbo 94 😝 

Would help me massively so I'm manifesting it so that SM do it!!

Hahah

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

The most in the know agent in football can’t spell someone’s name correctly, there is hope for us all 😂

Excited to see what he can bring to The Arsenal.

Only a journalist!

13 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

It was 12 v 10 for the majority of the game! The referre's in Italy are some of the worst i've ever seen. Helped to screwed us over again! 😠

https://images.app.goo.gl/4uzhLF4Xx6bM2cDg8

Romulu Crybabylu trying to kiss 😘 Zlatan Ibrahimovic's forehead. 

ridiculous comment... You talk about the match like a squeezing cheerleader. Ibrahimovic is a great player but a little man

57 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SM simply do not care, nothing will get done about this unfortunately. I’ve played in game worlds where multiple managers have the same name.

More chance of winning the lottery than having 5 managers all with the same name who aren’t actually the same person 😂

The guy who is cheating in my game world, just won the league, which makes it even more annoying. His other team just got promoted and he is selling players from his main team, to his second team. So I have to be prepared for even more cheating in the upcoming new season. I wish SM would start caring about game worlds again, the game is being spoiled.