Rahul W's rating predictions

On 1/1/2021 at 9:56 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Kovacic is more rotation at Chelsea although I really like him. Clearly Frank doesn’t.

A month is a long time in football! I know, unfair for me to pick out this one post. Just banter.

Genuine question though, with Frank gone, KOVACIC (allegedly) instrumental in going directly 'to the board' about issues and Tuchel starting with KOVACIC tonight, is there any prospects of a future rise?

Personally, I too have always felt that he was one of Chelsea's better midfielders and that Frank wasn't playing him enough. I have kept hold of him, but my midfield is swolen. Don't know if it's worth holding on.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Romagnoli or Lucas H
Malang Sarr or Demiral
SMS + Theo H or Vinicius Junior + Klostermann + Chukwueze (I am looking to create a strong XI)

BOLD - my players

I had the option of Demiral or Malang Sarr and I went with Demiral (before his rise). More valuable (source Transfermarkt), appears to be getting more game time with a better team (Juventus) and has a better rating this season (source Whoscored). Considering the age of Juventus's defenders...there has to be future game time and rises for him as it stands.

I also have SMS (Milinkovic-Savic???) and Theo. There is no way that I would be trading Theo for anyone right now. Makes the world team of the season and team of the month at the moment (source Whoscored). I would go with SMS and Theo. SMS is in great form too (got man of the match in his last game I believe).

I generally use the quad-source to judge transfers. Transfermarkt value, Whoscored (for ratings, goals scored, assists and playing time),  sofifa (for future predicted ratings) and of course...you wonderful posters on this forum!

18 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I had the option of Demiral or Malang Sarr and I went with Demiral (before his rise). More valuable (source Transfermarkt), appears to be getting more game time with a better team (Juventus) and has a better rating this season (source Whoscored). Considering the age of Juventus's defenders...there has to be future game time and rises for him as it stands.

I also have SMS (Milinkovic-Savic???) and Theo. There is no way that I would be trading Theo for anyone right now. Makes the world team of the season and team of the month at the moment (source Whoscored). I would go with SMS and Theo. SMS is in great form too (got man of the match in his last game I believe).

I generally use the quad-source to judge transfers. Transfermarkt value, Whoscored (for ratings, goals scored, assists and playing time),  sofifa (for future predicted ratings) and of course...you wonderful posters on this forum!

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yes definitely exciting prospect great long term investment.

Here’s a few others: Sinaly Diomande, Lenny Lacroix, Devyne Rensch, Nuno Mendes, Nicolo Rovella, Vinicius Tobias, Torben Rhein, Paulo Bernardo, Pape Sarr, Jakub Drozd, Iliax Moriba, Carney Chukwuemeka, Bynoe-Gittens, Luka Romero, Luca Oyen, Kacper Duda, Florent Da Silva, Caden Clark, Oleh Ocheretko, Moreira Savio, Matheus Nascimento, Ilias Akhomach, Marcos Leonardo, Herculano Nabian, Liam Delap, Dane Scarlett, Damasceno Renyer.

I know a lot of these are well known but you could give them a try 🙂

All these are available, I can get 8 

Lenny Lacroix, Devyne Rensch, Torben Rhein, Paulo Bernardo, Pape Sarr, Jakub Drozd, Bynoe-Gittens, Kacper Duda, Oleh Ocheretko, Moreira Savio, Matheus Nascimento, Ilias Akhomach, Marcos Leonardo, Herculano Nabian, Damasceno Renyer.

Also have these already at the club:

andri gudjohnsen

Louie Barry

Folarin Balogun

I was thinking Barry, Nascimento, Rensch, Rhein, Balogun which would leave 3 slots. Haven't done much research though so open to suggestions 

5 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Dwight Mcneil time to sell or keep?

I want to buy Brenden Aaronsson and Damsgaard, not money problem, but squad space. I can only have 2 of these.

Sell, I don’t see him rising much further at Burnley.

3 hours ago, hesselink said:

Romagnoli or Lucas H
Malang Sarr or Demiral
SMS + Theo H or Vinicius Junior + Klostermann + Chukwueze (I am looking to create a strong XI)

BOLD - my players

Romagnoli

Demiral

SMS + Theo Hernandez

3 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

All these are available, I can get 8 

Lenny Lacroix, Devyne Rensch, Torben Rhein, Paulo Bernardo, Pape Sarr, Jakub Drozd, Bynoe-Gittens, Kacper Duda, Oleh Ocheretko, Moreira Savio, Matheus Nascimento, Ilias Akhomach, Marcos Leonardo, Herculano Nabian, Damasceno Renyer.

Also have these already at the club:

andri gudjohnsen

Louie Barry

Folarin Balogun

I was thinking Barry, Nascimento, Rensch, Rhein, Balogun which would leave 3 slots. Haven't done much research though so open to suggestions 

Don’t know much about Gudjohnsen but Barry and Balogun are both good options.

Final 3 slots: Jakub Drozd, Moreira Savio and Pape Sarr or if you want more defenders I would add in Lenny Lacroix.

2 hours ago, Ben C said:

Maguire definitely should be 92 by now

And Martial -1 😉😂

Think it’s the worst I’ve seen him play to be honest. Sloppy in possession zero work rate rubbish in front of goal which was rare sight of course.

1 minute ago, vinnydesalvo said:

If Maguire got 92 would that mean Dias would get 99?

100 per cent 😂

SWIKI REPORT (28/01/21)

10 pages today and more transfer updates including a few teams for @Sir Rahul with 4 clubs from Singapore being edited.

Nothing particular interesting transfer wise and still no idea which league is to have a full review next.

Japan 🇯🇵 

Yokohama F Marinos - 3
Yokohama FC - 4
Urawa Red Diamonds - 2
Cerezo Osaka - 1
Hokkiado Consadole Sapporo - 1

Singapore 🇸🇬 

Lion City Sailors - 3
Hougang United - 1
Geylang International - 1
Balestier Khalsa - 1

Brazil 🇧🇷

Palmeiras - 2
Corinthians - 2
Sport Recife - 1
Santos FC - 2
Atletico Mineiro - 2
Atletico Paranaense - 2
Vasco Da Gama - 2
Coritiba - 3
Fluminense - 1
SC Internacional - 1

Transfer updates

Martin Odegaard - Arsenal (Loan)
Papu Gomez - Sevilla
Morgan Sanson - Aston Villa
Mateo Musacchio - Lazio

Have a great day guys

Cheers Kieran 😁

12 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

A month is a long time in football! I know, unfair for me to pick out this one post. Just banter.

Genuine question though, with Frank gone, KOVACIC (allegedly) instrumental in going directly 'to the board' about issues and Tuchel starting with KOVACIC tonight, is there any prospects of a future rise?

Personally, I too have always felt that he was one of Chelsea's better midfielders and that Frank wasn't playing him enough. I have kept hold of him, but my midfield is swolen. Don't know if it's worth holding on.

Chelsea fan here, Kova can be great but his main problem is he can do alot without actually doing anything, was our best player last season but not had the same impact this season i would give it a few weeks to see how he fares with Tuchel and then decide he has the ability to get 92 but that will be his ceiling unfortunately unless he can start impacting games further up the field.

58 minutes ago, Donnie3 said:

ffs nothing for Keane or Mina? 

52 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Keane tomorrow .

Mina I do not think he will rise ?

Everton is done. Review for LFC already started. Now LFC will get completed tomorrow then Utd and City. Unless SM go back on certain players. 

Personally I think both Keane and Mina are fine at 89 for now.

2 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Strakosha or E Mendy? long term view please. If mendy how much would you rate is his peak?

thanks

i haven't seen much of strakosha so i won't act like i know what i'm talking about, when Mendy came in he look really good but then his form went off the boil with few individual errors, going off of reports i don't think we have signed him to be a long term #1 i think Kepas form was so bad Lampard really pushed for a new keeper, i think he could get 90 in the summer but past that i'm not too sure

17 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Dwight Mcneil time to sell or keep?

I want to buy Brenden Aaronsson and Damsgaard, not money problem, but squad space. I can only have 2 of these.

Duo

15 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

@Kieran_S91 @Sir Rahul @Soccahappy

and to the others who I wasn't debating with recently: I apologize for going off topic. 

P.S. I seem to have very few reactions available to me.

Apology not necessary Milanista BUT thanks for the Genuine feelings from all and that it didn't go on too long either 😀

15 hours ago, hesselink said:

Romagnoli or Lucas H
Malang Sarr or Demiral

BOLD - my players

Romagnoli

Demiral

SMS + Theo H

1 hour ago, JJH4rman said:

Will Stones get his 91 back this review? Surely got a great chance

I'd estimate 60/40 he will, as the higher in the table, the more generous SM become. Deserves it for me!

1 hour ago, JJH4rman said:

Goes Rodrygo or Calvert Lewin?

Calvert Lewin will be scoring goals for a long time ahead and not reached his peak yet

26 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Strakosha or E Mendy? long term view please. If mendy how much would you rate is his peak?

thanks

Mendy 91/..........92 Long Term?

4 minutes ago, Cdog said:

Ollie Watkins of Eddie knekitah?

who has the highest potential?

Oliie is ahead right now BUT Nketiah is more of a natural goalscorer and when like Calvert Lewin he finds his "feet & confidence" his peak will Definitely be higher Long Term.